Futa Fairytales Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the way she was working Angel over, it was clear she would be getting it soon, too! Her dickgirl sister grunted, her hips pushing forward off the rock as she plunged her cock deep past Hailee's steamy lips. Her face contorted, and she shivered as she let loose several thick ropes of salty cum.

Hailee mewled, gobbling Angel's semen quickly so she could hurry up and grow sex organs of her very own!

Marina and Brooke had just come down from their orgasms, but both were far from sated. As soon as their strength returned to them, the two girls pulled apart and crawled toward the threesome happening beside them.

Choral felt hands spreading her asscheeks from behind, and turned just in time to feel Marina's lips collide with her own. The two girls kissed passionately, and moaned as their tongues wrestled with one another.

Marina positioned herself quickly, and soon her hard cock was plunging into it's own very first pussy, impaling Choral roughly from behind. Feeling herself getting filled by her sister overwhelmed Choral's senses, and she grunted as her own cock began to spew deep inside Raina's womb.

"Fuck!" Choral shouted, her lips twisting away from Marina's. "That's so fucking intense!! Fuck me, Sis! Fuck MEEEEEE!!!"

Raina felt Choral's hot cum splash against her insides, and it made her pussy clamp down hard around her shaft. She began to quiver, her own orgasm building. As her climax approached, she worked faster on Delphine, eager to taste her other sister's cum as well.

Delphine was in heaven, having Raina suck and finger her. She was massaging her own tits roughly, until Brooke came up and straddled her face. Instead of feeding her sister her cock, she presented her with her dripping pussy.

"Eat me, Del!" she begged. "Suck Marina's cum from my hot, sticky box!"

Delphine was only too happy to oblige, taking a deep whiff of her sweet smelling sister. She licked her lips before running her tongue hungrily through Brooke's gooey folds. The flavour of her cunt was very different form her cock, but was definitely no less delicious. She slurped at the flowing cream eagerly, her nose pressing up against the base of Brooke's shaft.

As Brooke ground herself down against Delphine's face, she rolled her head back, closing her eyes in pleasure. Her cock was bobbing freely, still hard even after cumming twice in rapid succession. She was just about to reach down and grasp her shaft when another hand wrapped around it instead.

Opening her eyes, Brooke grinned into Hailee's horny, lust-filled face. The seventh sister finally had a cock of her own, and it was throbbing angrily between her shiny new legs.

"Mmm... Welcome, sister!" Brooke moaned, licking her lips before her twin attacked with a furious kiss.

When they came up for air, Brooke quickly spun around, presenting her wet cunt to her newly depraved sibling. She leaned forward, kissing messily with Delphine just as the pussy covered girl started to cum hard in Raina's face.

Hailee wasted little time, grabbing Brooke by the hips and shoving her searing cock deep into her slippery cunt. Both sisters moaned, and began to work their sweaty bodies against one another.

Raina mewled as her face was sprayed with Delphine's hot, generous load. She clamped her lips around the head, drinking down every drop she could catch.

With a mouth full of semen, Raina crawled up Delphine's body, laying on top of her to share a cum drenched kiss. Her own pussy leaked with Choral's sperm and she began to grind herself down hard against her horny sister beneath her.

Angel joined them, laying beside her kissing sisters, and soon all three were embracing, their cocks quickly springing to life once again. They let Delphine's cum spread over their faces, moaning as their tongues wrestled hungrily between their open mouths.

Marina was slamming herself hard into Choral as her sister leaned forward on her hands and knees. Both girls grunted and squealed as they fucked, getting closer to another intense all girl orgasm. Soon, Choral began to shiver, her tight cunt clamping around Marina's shaft and gushing in an explosion of pleasure.

"Fuck! You're cock feels so good!" she squealed.

Marina quickly reached around, stroking the girl's throbbing member in her hand to increase the sensation of her climax. Choral's face twisted painfully and she screeched as more hot semen fired from her pulsing shaft.

"Oh, fuck, Sis... You're cunt... I'm... I'm gonna cum, too!!" Marina grunted, slamming herself hard into her twin several times as spurts of cum shot deep into the still trembling girl's womb.

Angel, meanwhile, pulled back, panting for breath as she watched her two sisters devour one another. Delphine and Raina had deepened their kiss, and were hastily rearranging their cum slick bodies. She watched eagerly as the sister on top pulled her twin's legs up and apart, shoving her sticky cock hard between them.

Delphine grunted into Raina's mouth as she felt herself being penetrated. She whimpered meekly, her pussy throbbing as it was stretched around her twin's massive shaft.

Hailee was loving her first taste of hot, incestuous fucking. Her cock slammed hard into Brooke's dripping gash over and over again, relentlessly pummelling the bent over girl until she was a whimpering, drooling mass of pleasure.

Brooke panted and groaned, her face dripping in sweat as her shy twin sister fucked her senseless. Her own cock throbbed between her legs, but she found herself too weak to reach under and touch it. Instead, she looked up to see Angel grinning over at her, and she licked her lips, suddenly hungry to taste another delicious cock.

"A-angel... Come... come fuck my mouth!" she begged. The trembling dickgirl didn't need to ask twice.

Angel leapt to her knees, getting in front of Brooke and shoving her thick member deep into the girl's throat. As she started to pump her hips, she heard muffled moans coming from her sister, and smiled across the girl's back at sex-crazed Hailee.

Without a word, the two girls leaned over Brooke's writhing body, and their lips collided in a sloppy, incestuous kiss. The feel of Angel's lips combined with the tight grip of Brooke's pussy, and Hailee grunted desperately as her first orgasm exploded from her hot new appendage.

Marina had just finished cumming hard in Choral's tight, juicy box. Her sweet sister had turned around, and was now sucking her hard phallus clean with obvious relish. She smiled down into the girl's horny face, her fingers gripping her damp, tangled hair. She started to move her hips slowly, her still hard cock pushing to the back of Choral's tight throat.

As she began to fuck her twin's hot little mouth, Marina took in the scene all around her.

All six of her identical sisters were in the throws of ecstasy, fucking and sucking in wild abandon. Their bodies were drenched in sweat and cum, and the image made her cock and pussy throb together with pleasure.

Raina was plunging her cock hard into Delphine, and the two were pounding their delectable bodies relentlessly into one another. It seemed as if Raina was starting to cum, wrenching her lips from Del's to cry out, but still the girls continued to hump with undying passion.

Brooke was pinned between Angel and Hailee, the two girls making out as they pummelled their sister's steamy holes. Hailee had already cum inside Brooke's pussy, but she was still hard, and kept right on fucking the quivering girl beneath her. Hot, white sperm dribbled down Brooke's thighs as they continued to slam into each other. While Marina watched, Angel went over the edge too, crying out as Hailee bit passionately into her gaping lower lip.

With a wicked grin, Marina gripped her sister's head firmly. 'Who needs a fucking prince when you've got six hot dickgirl sisters to fuck for the rest of your life?' she thought, as she tossed her head back, another generous helping of semen firing off into the back of Choral's throat.

The seven identical sisters continued to fuck for hours on their rock in the middle of the ocean. When they were finally sated, and covered in a thick layer of each other's drying ejaculate, they got back in the water to bathe. The girls were pleased to find the "true love's kiss" from their sisters had restored the power to their gills as well.

Still a little clumsy with their human legs, the girls dove beneath the surface and swam home together, where they fucked each other almost constantly, and lived happily ever after.

12