Futa Note Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

"Want the main course?" She asked, smiling out of lust and at the cheesy line. Carmen ignored it, only interested in its meaning, to which she nodded and went to her knees. The action, caused her cock to bend painfully, making her cry out suddenly. Serena was there in an instant.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Carmen nodded, and looked at the waitress, seeing her gaze was firmly locked on her crotch. Carmen looked down, seeing her cock bulging obscenely from her crotch, the shape of it twitching in longing. She frantically tried to cover it, though her hands couldn't hope to shield from Serena's view.

"I-I can explain." She began, but didn't have a chance to continue. Serena went to her knees as well, reaching out to touch the bulge.

"Jesus Christ, you're huge!" She stated in awe. Carmen stared at her in shock, having expected horror at first, perhaps some curiosity when she had calmed down. Instead, the lesbian waitress was rubbing it like she was reverently cleaning a priceless artefact.

"Aren't you, I don't know, shocked?" Carmen asked, trying to comprehend this. Serena reached out with her other hand, undoing the buttons on Carmen's pants.

"Of course I am, but it's not every day you see something like this." She explained, and reached into Carmen's pants, cooing as she felt the massive shaft contained within. The futa, whether out of shock or simply lust, made no move to pull away. The waitress took this as sign to continue, and promptly pulled the incredible cock free of its cage, gasping as she took it in properly. Carmen even grinned a little, knowing she was only semi-erect at the time.

Serena began stroking the shaft. She could feel it as blood pumped through the thick veins, wrapping a second hand around it, one atop the other, and yet she barely covered half its length. She swallowed the saliva building in her mouth, taking a deep breath through her nose. In an instant she caught the musk, so overwhelming and masculine, yet distinctly female in its scent. She had no way of describing it appropriately, however she leaned in and sniffed the swelling head like a bouquet of aromatic flowers.

"Oh god, you smell good." Serena groaned, stroking the expanding shaft with her hands eagerly. Her eyes widened as it grew harder in her grasp, since she had assumed it to already be erect, and watched as it stood up in the air. The magnificent cock throbbed in her grasp, sending pangs of desire through her body. Serena gazed up at the twitching mass, seeing a large drop of pre-cum run down its length. It looked longer than her arm.

Carmen sat there, panting and blushing. This was the first time she was seeing her new cock through somewhat clear eyes, since last time she was blinded by her overwhelming lust. Her hands stayed by her sides, despite her desire to touch it. It was like her body knew Serena would be doing so very soon.

"S-Serena?" Carmen asked, the waitress having done nothing for nearly an entire minute. At the sound of her voice. Serena moved and began jerking the entire length as fast as she could, while moving closer and sitting up straight. She couldn't speak, her mind clouded by an uncontrolled need. She licked along the underside of Carmen's shaft, leaning down to start from her equally impressive balls, and moving to the tip. The futa gasped and moaned at the sensations.

Serena moaned as she tasted the single drop of pre. It was like gasoline on a fire, setting her already burning lust into a blazing inferno, as she tilted the godly cock down. Carmen watched her with rapt attention, unable and unwilling to look away, as the waitress opened her mouth wide to engulf the tip. The futa naturally gave a moan at this and thrust her hips up slightly, pushing the head against the back of Serena's mouth and slightly into her throat.

The waitress gagged slightly, but didn't pull away. It was plain to see that she was determined to take all eighteen inches of Carmen's dick, even if it meant cutting off her air. Serena took a deep breath through her nose, moaning as the musk invaded her sinuses, and forced herself deeper. It had been quite some time since she had last taken a cock, having decided she preferred woman after her last heterosexual relationship ended in flames, but her gag reflex was well-trained. After a brief struggle and a series of loud gags, Serena popped the tip into her throat.

Her mouth was stretched as far as it could possibly be. And yet, she felt no discomfort at it, or if she did it was completely overshadowed by the act she was performing. Her hands never stopped moving, either stroking the pulsating shaft, or moving to fondle her balls. They were amazing, each one so big she couldn't wrap a hand around it, and she was certain they were sloshing with seed. At the thought of cum, Serena began to push further down.

Carmen let her head fall back, mouth open and gasping. It had only been a few hours since she had fucked Dakota, during which she had cum an insurmountable number of times, and yet she was already so eager to climax again. It wasn't all that surprising, considering the transformation she'd written in the Futa Note, combined with her prior refractory capabilities. Pre-cum continued to pump from her head, now lodged firmly in Serena's oesophagus, pouring down into her stomach. The waitress moaned around the cock, feeling the pre settle inside of her.

Serena looked up at Carmen, eyes filled with reverence. The futa looked down at her, somewhat confused, though only lust showed in her eyes. They had only just met, and Serena wasn't under the effects of the notebook, and yet here she was. Sucking on Carmen's cock, masturbating the length she had yet to force into her mouth, while looking up its owner like she was a holy prophet. The futa wouldn't complain however, as her cock was worshipped.

Serena began to salivate wildly. Her spit ran down the shaft, her hands working it into the soft skin, allowing her to move quicker. Carmen gave a low moan of appreciation, moving for the first time since her cock was revealed, and put her hand on the waitress, gently urging her to take more. She was more than eager to do so, taking deep, pained breaths through her nose as she forced herself down the inhuman sized prick. Every throb sent a shiver of lust down her spine.

Neither of them could speak. Carmen, basking in the pleasure, too absorbed in watching the waitress. Serena kept her eyes looked on Carmen's, as if trying to speak of her adoration through the contact, even as tears began to form. Despite her prior expertise in fellatio, she was unable to completely conquer the giant appendage filling her gullet. Even so, she continued her journey, her goal clear. She would reach the base and taste those balls if it killed her.

Fortunately that would not be necessary. Carmen's grip in her hair strengthened noticeably, the futa finally giving into her body's desires, and pulled Serena down hard. The loud choking sound reverberated throughout the room, but went unnoticed to them, as the waitress found her wide, watering eyes directly in front of Carmen's bald crotch. While the futa released a high pitched moan of ecstasy.

The sudden force had indeed been rather painful. Serena could feel it as tears ran down her cheeks, staining her mascara, and yet it was overshadowed by one single fact. As her tongue lolled from her stuffed maw, she finally tasted the sac that contained those sperm filled orbs. It may have been her imagination, but Serena felt as if she could taste it already, her lust flaring in reaction. She wanted, no, craved it. Her mouth salivated wildly, running from her lips to the balls.

Carmen felt it all. She could feel it as the waitress's throat, oesophagus, tongue and lips all worked in tandem to bring her to climax. The futa held on as best she could, gasping and moaning. There was no way she could hold it in for much longer however, as she could feel the beginnings of her climax tightening within her core. She didn't want this to end, to lose the sensations of someone's mouth worshipping her. As if in reaction to her thought, Serena pulled away.

She reached up immediately and stroked the tumescent shaft, pumping quickly and powerfully. As she did so, pre-cum flowed freely from the tip, aiding her hands in their efforts. The waitress leaned forward, lapping up the pre, before moving lower, her lips trailing over the thick length. Carmen moaned high at this, biting her bottom lip in an attempt to restrain herself. Serena quickly found herself at base, with those seed filled balls staring her in the face.

They almost seemed to visibly pulse in front of her, mocking her. The waitress panted in front of them, her quick breaths running over the sensitive flesh and sending shivers of pleasure through Carmen's body, pushing her further to the edge. Without another second wasted, Serena lunged forward, moving a hand to the taut sac, and began laying kiss upon kiss on it. Her tongue lolled out once more, bathing the flesh in her spit, until it glistened. Carmen's moans rose sharply in volume and pitch at the sensation.

Serena ignored her however, enamoured as she was with the monuments of masculinity. The waitress never stopped moving her hands, always pumping the entire shaft with each lick of her tongue. Carmen's cock was coated in spit and pre now, allowing Serena's hands to glide over it as fast as she possibly could make them go. With a small moan of pure desire, the waitress opened her mouth wide, trying to take one of the inhuman balls in her slavering maw. To her disappointment, she could only suckle on them.

Carmen's breaths came in laboured pants. The effort to keep herself from cumming, which she knew would be far beyond simply messy, was quickly taking its toll. Serena didn't help, as her hands worked her pillar, while she sucked and licked on her roiling balls.

"S-Serena?" Carmen asked, trying to warn her, but no answer came, "Y-you'll have to, ah god, s-stop sooooon." She moaned, feeling one of the tender hands rub over her sensitive head.

"If you're worried about the mess, just cum down her throat. I'm sure she'll enjoy it." Came a sudden, all too familiar voice. Carmen's eyes scanned the room, seeing Ryuka, jerking her own hard shaft eagerly. The god's eyes were glued on the scene in front of her, seeming to enjoy how Serena worshiped the futa's balls with such relish, almost as much as Carmen herself. She said nothing, not wanting to appear insane.

Ryuka had a point though, Carmen thought. Her eyes fell on Serena's head, recalling how eagerly she had swallowed her massive length. Before she could stop herself, the futa reached down and pulled the waitress away, staring into her wide eyes, before forcing her head down her cock. Serena understood quickly and was soon at the base, tears forming in her eyes yet again and, as before, she made no move to pull away. Carmen panted for a few short seconds, before she felt something drip onto her back.

She knew it was Ryuka's pre, and its effects were no less potent. Her mouth opened to cry out, but soon found it stuff with the Seikogami's massive cock, Ryuka's power no doubt enabling her to accept such an impossibility as it had when they met. Carmen didn't fight back, sucking hard as her orgasm rocked her to the core. The god had been just as close and was soon spraying her load into Carmen, though her stomach didn't expand this time, however she still felt cum pouring into her. The futa couldn't think straight.

Serena never expected the young girl to take control like that. It wasn't unwelcome however, as she soon felt that gorgeous, peak of masculinity swell inside her body, preparing to release a torrent of cum. If only she knew. Carmen's first spray of viscous seed was enough to swell out the waitress's stomach, to the point that she appeared to have enjoyed a large Thanksgiving dinner all on her own. Her eyes went wide at the sensation, however she didn't pull back.

Unbeknownst to either human, Ryuka was partially responsible. Her power enabling Serena to take all of Carmen's load, which, if she recalled correctly, was written as fifteen gallons. All the while, it made the waitress adore the feeling, even if she was still confused by it. Carmen continued to cum down Serena's throat, whilst she kept swallowing around Ryuka's four and a half feet of cock. Her moans and cries were perfectly muffled.

With each spurt of her seed, Serena swelled further. And with every gush of Seikogami sperm, Carmen only came harder, her orgasm extending past the preordained fifteen gallons, as she came over and over. Her eyes began to roll into her head from the ecstasy, same with Serena, though it was mixed with her suffocation. Ryuka seemed to notice this and, knowing Carmen would no doubt reprimand her if she let this continue. With a sigh, the Seikogami ended her orgasm prematurely.

Without the ongoing flow of sex god cum, Carmen's own climax finally reached its end. Despite this, the damage had been done, and Serena was massively inflated. Her stomach could quite easily hold Carmen herself, and still have room to spare. The futa pulled away, her cock finally going flaccid, and surveyed the waitress. Her stomach had actually raised her a few feet off the ground, keeping her arms and legs from reaching the floor. Ryuka gave a small whistle.

"Nice work, human." She complimented, though Carmen ignored her, already fretting over what would happen if someone found Serena like this.

"Oh crap, what do I do? What do I do?" She repeated quickly, pacing back and forth in front of the almost comatose waitress. Her cum was perfectly contained it seemed, none of it pouring back up her oesophagus, or out of her rear. It would take days, or weeks, for her to digest so much fluid. The Seikogami sighed again and snapped her fingers, causing Carmen to turn. Before her eyes, she saw Serena beginning to shrink down, slowly but surely.

"What would you do without me, eh?" Ryuka asked jokingly.

"Oh, god, thank you, Ryuka." Carmen said with genuine gratitude, breathing out a long sigh of relief. The god rolled her eyes as Serena shrunk until her belly resembled a nine month pregnant woman.

"That'll digest soon enough on its own. And don't worry," She said, turning to walk through a wall, "She likes it." As if to confirm her statement, Serena's body jerked and a small spray of her juices covered the floor behind her. Carmen frowned, but said nothing, simply moving to lay the waitress in a comfortable position. When she was finished, Serena looked to be little more than a sleeping angel. A dopey, satisfied smile on her face despite her unconscious state.

As Carmen left, she glanced back at the sleeping waitress.

"Hmm, I wish... I, hmm, had a cock too." She mumbled sleepily, turning over and placing her hands on her swollen belly. The futa frowned as she left, but shrugged, thinking she'd misheard.

Carmen almost couldn't believe what she had done. Her face was on the verge of breaking into a wide grin at just how deliciously naughty she had been, and in a public restroom no less. With a waitress at that. She was still in control at least, her cock staying flaccid in her pants, though she could feel a couple of stray drops of her cum on her thigh. When she returned to the table, Alicia greeted her with a relieved grin.

"Feeling better, dear?" She asked, standing up and getting her coat. She had paid for the meal while Carmen was preoccupied. The futa nodded and smiled at her, the expression perfectly genuine, the afterglow of what she'd done still with her. Picking up her bag, she noticed the Futa Note inside. She looked away quickly, but continued glancing back at it, biting her bottom lip. She wanted to use it again.

As they walked back to their, currently, small home, she thought back to Serena. The waitress had worshipped her cock, even seemed to need it like air, and then there was that passing comment 'I wish I had a cock too'... maybe it wouldn't be that bad to use it on her. Carmen had reached her home now, the notebook constantly seeming to enter her peripheral vision. She quickly retreated into her room and sat at her desk.

She laid the note book out in front of herself. It was open on the first pages as before, allowing her to see both hers, and Dakota's transformations. Carmen knew she could reverse her first targets change, but didn't want to, knowing she was enjoying it immensely. Thinking back to the bathroom, had Carmen's blood pumping a little harder, her cock twitching. Would tomorrow be a repeat? She gave a shudder of desire.

Her mind turned back to Serena. Another shudder passed through her, imagining the waitress growing a massive member, and becoming obsessed with Carmen. Before she could even realise it, the futa had lifted a pencil and was holding it against the paper. She wanted to test it again.

"Serena won't mind, I'm sure she'll like it. And I still need to figure this book out." Carmen rationalised to herself, speaking quickly under her breath, "I don't know what it's fully capable of. I'll just test it a little then, if Serena doesn't like it, I'll turn her back." She told herself and took a deep breath. This would just be a test. She was about to begin writing, when she realised she didn't know Serena's full name. Behind her, Ryuka cackled.

"Want to know her name?" The god asked, walking up to Carmen and standing above her imposingly. The futa looked at her suspiciously.

"What do you want in return?" She asked, knowing Ryuka was mischievous at the best of times. The Seikogami laughed again, looking down at Carmen with a wide smirk.

"Cleaver girl. I'll give you her name if you do one small alteration to yourself." She offered, raising a finger as if to illustrate her point. Carmen glared at her, trying to figure out how to outsmart the deity.

"No deal. You'll ask for something unreasonable. What if I did something to Dakota instead?" Carmen offered, the god raising one of her perfect eyebrows curiously, "She's fourteen inches right now, and cumming ten gallons. What if I," She took a deep breath, knowing she might be dooming a girl all for the sake of an experiment, "What if I increased her to twenty five inches, and made her cum thirty gallons?" Ryuka instantly laughed.

"My, my, you really are starting to loosen up, aren't you?" The god chuckled, "Don't bother, you'd just reverse it when I'm not looking. The waitress's name is Serena Williams, have fun with her." Ryuka said and sunk into the floor. Carmen frowned at the spot for a second, before letting out a breath she hadn't realised she was holding. Her gaze went to the Futa Note, quivering slightly. She had been about to use it on Dakota, again.

What was happening to her? It had only been a couple of days since she found the book, and already it was messing with her mind. She should just lock it up, yep, lock it away so no one, not even herself, could find it. And yet she didn't do it. She turned around to face it once more.

"This is the last time, then I'm never using it again." She told herself, and began writing, speaking the words as she did so, "Serena Williams. Cock size; seven inches, girth; five inches, balls; golf ball size" She knew it was an underuse of the book's ability, but she couldn't help grinning as she continued, "When she cums with her cock, it and her balls, will grow one inch. If she cums with her vagina, her breasts will grow half a cup size. If she orgasms with both at the same time, her male endowments will grow four inches, and her breasts will grow three full cup sizes." If Serena was as horny as Carmen feared, she would be massive in no time.

"Whenever she feels negative emotions, she will begin to feel incredibly aroused," She paused, looking at her calender, noting that it was Thursday. She had a day off on Friday next week, a good amount of time for Serena to decide on her new body, "She will seek out Carmen Robins one week from tomorrow. She will know where she is instinctively when the time comes." Carmen put the pencil down and read through it again, before shutting the book. The day had been long and she was understandably tired.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers