Futa Note Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,831 Followers

As Carmen let her mind wander off to sleep, Serena was struck by a strange sensation. She had awoken in the bathroom several minutes ago, her belly incredibly swollen and the taste of Carmen's seed thick on her tongue. She could scarcely believe her own memories, but her gut didn't lie, and it was definitely full of the futa's sweet cum. She would even give a rather unladylike belch and taste the semen as clearly as ever.

Thankfully, she had chosen the right time to get swelled up. Her shift had ended just as she left the bathroom, and not many of her co-workers were out at the moment, since the restaurant was winding up for the evening. Serena had quickly gotten dressed and left for her home. As she was walking the fairly short distance, her body suddenly heated up immensely, in the same way as when she was aroused. Her breaths started coming in short pants as she walked.

The night was chill, but it did little against the warmth burning within her. She glanced around, looking for somewhere private, where she could try and relieve herself. The heat was getting worse now, focusing on her crotch. Serena quickly found an alleyway, free of any homeless and shrouded in enough darkness to keep her from being noticed, and quickly ducked into it. She was burning up now, her clothes beginning to feel like a prison.

She quickly pulled down her pants along with her underwear. Her pussy was bared to the world around her, with her thighs caked in her earlier juices. Already, her snatch was dripping wet. She didn't waste time, and quickly shoved one of her hands there, digging two of her slender fingers inside. A moan tore its way through her mouth, echoing slightly in the alley, but she didn't care, and began to thrust her fingers madly. The moist sounds emanating from her crotch were clearly audible to her, but she couldn't find the will to care.

She needed release, and now. In her sudden frenzy, the waitress failed to notice as her clit peaked from its hood, far more swollen than ever before. Her hand continued its work, even adding a third finger to stretch herself delightfully. Her palm was pressing against her crotch now, the growing clit digging into her skin, and still Serena paid no mind to it. Pleasure consumed her cognitive mind, even as it rose past what she thought was her limit.

Orgasm continued to elude her. Serena's moans now mixed with her unyielding need, becoming a cross between sounds of ecstasy and whines of frustration. Through it all, her clit grew thicker and longer, while a flap of skin began to form beneath it. She pushed her pinkie finger inside herself, gasping at the pleasure it brought. Despite her promiscuity, the waitress had never had so much inside herself before, rarely even venturing to three digits. Now she couldn't get enough of it.

Her other hand ventured to her breasts. The heat was oddly faint there, despite the mounds being one of her most sensitive parts, particularly during masturbation. It didn't matter however, as she fondled them through her clothes, finding her engorged nipples easily. Her fingers continued their duty, working to push her over the edge. All the while her clit was now three inches long and equally as thick around, skin forming over it as well. The flesh beneath it was taking on its shape as the testicles grew inside.

Serena couldn't speak a word. Her vocal ability totally compromised by moans and gasps of pleasure, lips parting to release them to the world, uncaring if someone heard them. Somehow, the transforming waitress managed to stay upright against a wall, even as her legs started going weak. Her pleasure was only rising, never peaking. Her thumb was rubbing against her pussy lips now, as if asking for entry. Did she even control her own body anymore?

As if in answer, her hand suddenly shot into her. The thumb was tucked against her palm, creating a conical shape. Even so, the entry was smooth and made her release a small cry of bliss. As her mind was distracted by this new sensation, her cock finished forming, the tip bulbous and leaking pre-cum copiously. Her balls were on their way to join it, quickly approaching their predetermined size. Finally, once they were complete, Serena reached her climax.

It was unlike any she had felt before. The pressure in her gut was the same as ever, but soon it was accompanied by a strange feeling of release, however it was lost amid the sea of bliss. Her juices gushed around her hand, running down her thighs and dripping abundantly onto her forgotten underwear and pants, all the while her cock shot jet after jet of cum onto the opposite wall. She had cum with both within the first moments of it growing.

As her orgasm came to an end, Serena fell to the floor. Her breaths came in fast and heavy pants, eyes looking around unfocused, even as the last of her new seed dripped from her currently limp dick. Due to it having only just grown, the additional effect of the notebook would not take effect, however the magic was not foolish. It would wait until she next achieved such an orgasm, before applying its power. Serena was naturally unaware of what would happen should such an instance occur.

When her mind returned to a state of lucidity, Serena immediately moved to clean herself. In that moment, she was greeted by her new endowment, hanging from her crotch. Despite its flaccid state, at about three inches long, it felt like lead on her body. She was struggling to comprehend its reason for being on her. Did she get drugged? Was she really sick? Did that girl from earlier have anything to do with this?

Fear was quickly overwhelming her mind. It was beginning to permeate her every thought, but there was something else, something no one would expect; arousal. Even while frenzied thoughts raged, her body was flushing in desire.

"What? What the fuck?" She said to herself, anger beginning to surface now. Anger at her traitorous body, and yet her new cock was beginning to rapidly grow erect. A slight breeze came down the alleyway, brushing over her recently added endowment, and sending a shudder through her. Was she really going to get erect like this? The answer was obvious, as her blood pumped into her prick, the veins standing out thickly. It may have been her, probably, crazed mind, but they appeared to pulse before her eyes.

"I've gotta... uh, get... get home." She muttered to herself, reaching down and pulling her pants up. Unfortunately, in order to make herself decent, Serena was forced to touch her dick. It may as well have been a seven inch clit. Simply brushing it with her hand was enough to make her gasp lightly in pleasure. Gritting her teeth, and trying to hold back her moans, Serena finally managed to pull the pants up. Even so, her erection made an obvious bulge. Thankfully, it was late and few people were outside.

Taking several deep breaths to calm herself, the waitress began walking. She quickly realised it would not be quite so easy. Her cock would not be quieted so easily, its hard form pressing against her pants and rubbing against it with every step. Her breaths started coming in short pants, teeth clenched together, while her hands moved into fists. She would not let this... thing get the better of her. Even if her body begged her to do so.

Fear returned to her mind. She had somehow pushed it out of her mind for a short time, but now she couldn't help imagining someone seeing her right then and there, especially someone she knew. Her cock was obvious if anyone were to take more than a second to look her over. Images of her parents discovering like this came unbidden. They weren't very open minded, barely accepting their daughter's fashion sense, Serena having to beg them to let her do so. She knew they would disown her if they found she'd grown a dick suddenly.

"They'd probably find a way to make me sound like a crack whore or something." She muttered, glaring at the bulge in her pants. In their minds, she would have gotten it on purpose, "Assholes always think I'm some kind of slut." She huffed, anger and lust rising back up in her. Her cock gave a strong twitch within its prison. Serena gave a small yelp at this, surprise briefly taking away from the other emotions. Fortunately, she had reached her apartment during her introversion.

Oh thank god, she thought and walked inside. As soon as her door was locked, and her bag safely on her couch, Serena quickly headed to her bedroom. Her apartment was small and cosy, one bedroom and a, surprisingly, spacious bathroom. It was big enough for her to fit a full length mirror inside. Her walls were barren, save for a chipping floral wallpaper. The kitchen was nicely furbished, though it was small as one would expect.

Serena moved swiftly. Stripping in her bedroom, and keeping her eyes away from her groin, before moving to the bathroom. She needed to get a proper look at it. The alley was poorly lit, her eyes only able to make out the outline, and the sensations filling in the other details. Now, she would take a proper look at it, even if it terrified. The emotion was met with an equally powerful sense of arousal, her cock throbbing, despite her attempts to ignore it. What was wrong with her?

Once she was as nature intended, Serena stepped in front of her mirror. Her eyes immediately looked over her reflection, moving slowly down her neckline, to her breasts. The cock was in her peripheral vision, her gaze focusing on anything but the throbbing meat, as if that might cause it to disappear. Naturally, it did not. Her eyes eventually fell upon its seven inch glory, with the decent sized sac beneath it. Despite herself, Serena couldn't help but feel somewhat disappointed in it.

"That girl was way bigger." She pouted, before realising what she'd said. The waitress shook her head hard, hoping it would clear the thoughts. Taking a deep breath, Serena let her eyes look the new addition over properly. It was thick, almost to the point that her hand wouldn't be able to fully wrap around it, with equally large veins over the length of it. Beneath it, her golf ball sized testicles were contained within a smooth, hairless sac. Despite everything, she was glad it looked somewhat feminine.

Unable to resist the temptation, Serena reached down and wrapped a single hand around it. Instantly, the waitress released a low moan, mixed with a gasp of pleasure, her hand pulling back quickly. No way should it have felt that good, she thought, I barely touched it. Tentatively, she put her hand back, moaning low as she wrapped the fingers around herself. At her touch, the thick veins throbbed powerfully.

Moving as she had so many times with her prior relations, Serena's hand gripped tight and stroked her length. It was like she had become a puppet, and her lust was the puppeteer. Serena knew she shouldn't be doing this, that she should be terrified and calling a doctor or something. To her confusion, the terror was there, even as she masturbated her shaft, but it was met by her desire. The added confusion even seemed to add to it, making her body heat up with its insane desire.

"The fucks, oh, wrong with me?" She asked aloud, her hand still moving. The fingers on the other twitched as well, as if in longing to pleasure her further as well, but the hand stayed at her side for the time being. Pleasure began to burn within her, a drop of slick, viscous fluid leaking from the tip of her cock. Unable to help it, Serena's fingers ran over the head, wiping the drop of pre onto her bulbous tip.

This isn't right. This is completely wrong. Nothing about this makes sense. Should just stop now and call a doctor. These thoughts blazed in her mind, all of them filled with horror and a smouldering need to keep going. In direct contradiction to her thoughts, Serena's other hand made its move.

She felt what it was doing before she even noticed it had moved. With her mind in turmoil, it wasn't quite so alarming that she had moved without conscious thought, but as her hand cupped her two balls, fear rose within her. Nothing she thought about stopped her; old nuns, her parents... that hot young woman from work. Without realising it, Serena's mind filled with images of what she had done just a couple of hours prior.

Her eyes closed as her mind and body freely gave over to her lust. The newly transformed waitress let her hand roam freely, gliding over her cock as more pre-cum flowed, slicking up her length. Pleasure continued to build within her, gradually approaching ecstasy as her moans became louder and more frequent. In her mind, the nameless girl was jacking off in front of her, about to spray the waitress down with her overwhelming virility. The imagined futa was nearing her own release, keeping pace with Serena's own actions.

There was no hope of stopping now. Her body would not be denied its release as Serena's hand tightened around her pulsating cock, while the other palmed her throbbing balls, the twin orbs swelling slightly with her impending climax. Her moans were mixed with lustful pants now. Like her orgasms of old, she could feel her core tightening, the muscles clenching with the need to release her ecstasy. Just as her climax finally hit, the imagined futa also came.

Serena let her head fall back. Her mouth laid open as a soundless cry ripped through her body, pulses of ecstasy timed perfectly with each jerk of her hand, as the first of many spurts were released into the world. As the first shot onto her mirror, her cock gave a small twitch of growth, almost insignificant, however it only grew with each spurt. Serena was oblivious to this, her mind consumed with the new and magnificent sensations of her orgasms, combined with the unknown growth. Blast after thick, viscous blast painted her mirror.

When the waitress finally came down from the experience, she saw the product of her bliss. From the waist down, her mirror was covered in an opaque layer of cum, with the odd streak of it reaching up to her face. The amount was nothing compared to her earlier tryst, but it was far beyond anything a human man could hope to produce. Hell, she thought, it probably put horses to shame. With the afterglow clouding her thoughts, the idea that she was so prolific put a large, dopey grin on her face. It did not last long, however.

She quickly realised what she had done. Serena backed away from the mirror, watching as her thick seed ran down its length, before dripping onto the tiled floor. Had she really produced that? A glance down at herself, and seeing that several drops of her cum had back splashed onto her skin, revealed that her cock was indeed satisfied for the moment. It was rather large, despite its flaccid state, hanging at about three and a half inches. Serena forced her attention away from it and left the room.

The waitress stumbled back into her bedroom in a daze. The day had been long, and mostly pleasant, however it had taken its toll. She needed to sleep, though tomorrow was fortunately a day off for her. Even in her dazed state, Serena knew this might not be such a good thing, as her mind was already struggling to keep her emotions in check. She wasn't stupid, she knew her emotional state was somehow tied to her libido now.

Serena laid down on the bed, taking care not to stimulate herself. There was no doubt she would need her sleep, and, thankfully, it came soon. Her eventful day sending her mind into unconsciousness, all the while hoping she wouldn't suffer the same issue as most men did. It was one of the few times she sincerely hoped her dreams would not be filled with her fantasies. Of course, her hope was ignored.

Back in her room, Carmen was busily rushing about. As soon as she had finished Serena's entry in the Futa Note, the futa quickly set about finding a way to lock up the book. It had been a fleeting thought at first, but she had firmly decided it was to be locked away. The notebook was dangerous, as evidenced by how willing she had been earlier to alter Dakota even further, all to get Serena's full name. It was messing with her mind and she knew it.

Ryuka had returned shortly after Carmen finished writing. The Seikogami was confused as to why the human wanted to keep it locked up, however she couldn't get a word out of Carmen, who was fixing up a complicated lock on a drawer.

"Alright, so if they open it this way, the book gets torched. If they break it, then the book gets torched. Okay, good, no one's gonna find it. Just gotta make it a bit harder to open." The futa continually muttered her own actions to herself, ignoring the god's existence, even while Ryuka watched her in confusion, "Perfect." Carmen finally said and stood up. A drawer in her desk appeared to be completely untouched, however she had lined it with traps.

"Doesn't look like much." Ryuka noted, the human futa finally seeming to notice her, though she didn't show any surprise.

"I've set it up so that anyone who tries to get in, needs to do it in a specific way." She said, but didn't elaborate.

"Okay... and this specific way would be?" Ryuka prompted, but Carmen gave her nothing.

"You think I'm gonna tell you?" She practically scoffed at the idea, "I know you, Seikogami, you'd just keep putting it in front of me, tempting me." Carmen continued, glaring at the god, "Actually, now that I think about it. I bet you had something to do with Serena's attraction to me earlier." Ryuka sighed and shook her head.

"Afraid not. I could have, don't get me wrong, but I didn't do a thing. It was all you." The god explained, sitting down on the foot of the bed and yawning.

"I don't buy it. Just because I grew some large breasts wouldn't make someone attracted to me."

"Have you ever taken a step back and looked at yourself?" Ryuka asked. Carmen frowned at her.

"What do you mean?" Ryuka rolled her eyes.

"I mean, you're pretty good looking, for a human. You just never give yourself a chance to really shine." The way the god spoke, Carmen was almost reminded of a parent, telling their child that, no matter what others say, they were beautiful. Before she could stop herself, she spoke.

"Thanks, Ryuka. I mean it." The Seikogami looked away and laid back, closing her eyes.

"Don't mention it." While she would not admit it, Ryuka was actually glad she had said something to Carmen. The futa was quite the looker, she just needed a push to reach her potential. Soon enough, the god was breathing deeply and fast asleep. Carmen sighed and glanced at the drawer, which now contained the notebook. Ryuka's words echoed in her mind; that she just needed to give herself a chance. The futa almost reached out to open it, before stopping herself.

"What the hell?" She asked herself aloud. She had put it away specifically to keep temptation out of sight, and yet it still called out to her. It would be so easy, just open the drawer, add onto her own entry a little, and voila; she would give any model a run for her money. Carmen shook her head, pinching the bridge of her nose, hard. She was better than this, she had no need for such shallow desires. Her grades were perfect, her future looked promising and she had a large cock.

The last part made her eyes go wide.

"I m-must be tired." She stammered slightly, taken aback by her own thought. A lot had happened in the past couple of days after all, she probably just needed a bit of time to adjust. Carmen soon changed her clothes and went about the usual activities before bed. As she laid under the covers, Ryuka having rolled off in her sleep, the futa let herself relax. Hopefully, everything calms down, she thought as sleep took her.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,831 Followers