Futagear Ch. 02: The Blue Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Korrina sighed and said a little annoyed, "Yeah that's it, I have some ...magic. I've just been to tired until now and ...my hands were bound so...that's why I couldn't do anything earlier...more or less."

Eshanta's mouth opened in awe. Her lips were full and round and her teeth were perfectly straight and white. It was something Korrina hadn't noticed until now. How could she have such perfect teeth and flawless features? Spending so much time in the sun should cause a lot of wrinkles. There were no dental health care products on this planet, so how were her teeth so clean?

As the other tribe members approached and started talking to Eshanta, she noticed that they also had perfectly white teeth and no blemishes anywhere. The other shocking facts; all of the tribesmen greeting her, were young tribeswomen with penises and they were all beautiful.

Brigitte's voice echoed in her head, "Ooohh god I want to fuck all of them and be fucked by them as well. Don't speak to me directly Korrina, just listen. The more of your brain I share, the more I want what you want. Let me bring you up to speed with what I know about what you are witnessing. The reason they are all so beautiful with no old people is a byproduct to the nanobot's boredom. The little robots are constantly fixing and repairing everything on this planet. That is why they have no blemishes or tooth decay or...age. They are all sterile too...strange thing but I haven't figured that out yet. The nanobots just tell me it's something they do but none of them remember why."

Eshanta slapped Korrina on her ass and smiled saying, "Well come on hot stuff. Let's go to the big hut and grab some food. I'll introduce you to everyone."

Following, Korrina watched as her perfect naked body moved gracefully in front of her. She really did want to fuck her and as her eyes panned looking around at the whole group, she realized Brigitte was right;

She did want to fuck them all.

Brigitte's voice manifested in her head again, "I'm connected to your neural pathways Korrina. I see what you see. I smell what you smell, and so on...so I want to fuck them all with your body. Don't freak out okay. I'm not controlling you or anything weird like that, I'm just tuning into you like a TV channel. I just need you to have fun and I will benefit from it."

Korrina nodded without speaking. She knew Brigitte would understand.

"Also, there are no diseases here. The nanos took care of that as well apparently. You can fuck whoever you want without worry and they can fuck you. They don't worship any wrathful anti-fun god so you'll find most of these girls are quite agreeable."

Korrina smiled and her cock began to swell as they walked. Looking around she noticed two well hung girls behind her that were stroking their hard cocks watching her ass. Sexuality was out in the open here. By the time they reached the large tree in the middle of the village, Korrina was erect and ready for anything.

*****

The large tree they walked to was enormous. It was wide and its limbs stretched out flat in all directions, holding up the most amazing treehouse Korrina had ever seen. There were four levels of bamboo structure in the middle of the tree but only the bottom layer spanned the entire tree in a one hundred yard radius. The structure had no ropes or any way to get to the first level. Korrina was confused at first but as they reached the tree, the tribeswomen in the front grabbed their Dai Conda straps and snapped them like whips. The strange creatures stretched up grabbing limbs and branches in the tree then retracted pulling their owners up.

Korrina stopped. She looked at Eshanta a little afraid. She had no idea how to use hers.

Eshanta laughed at the look on her face and giggled, "Oh it's not that hard. Just grab the end and throw your arm forward. Use your mind's eye to imagine what you want it to do and it just does it." She grabbed hers and with a loud whip crack, she flew through the air and landed on the deck of the tree house. She yelled down, "Like that! Come on it's your turn Korrina!"

She was as little afraid but she grabbed the end of her Dai Conda and pulled. Like it was an extension of her mind, the little creature wrapped around her wrist and let itself hang down relaxed. Looking at the limb she wanted to grab, she threw her arm forward and felt the creature stretch out grabbing a tree branch with a cracking sound. Before she knew it, she was flying through the air toward the treehouse. Her stomach tied in knots and she let out a scream. Wind whistled in her ears as she flew through the air gaining speed. The railing of the treehouse shot by her and she flew past it not slowing down. The Dai Conda strap let go of the tree branch and returned to her wrist. She wanted to scream but she had to focus or she could die here. Quickly approaching was the fourth floor of the treehouse. Korrina realized that the doorway to this level was what she was looking at from the ground. Her momentum slowed and gravity began to win over. She could see that with her current trajectory, she was going to land right in the doorway. As graceful as a leopard, she landed softly on the balls of her feet. ...did she mean to do that?

Looking down at the group of small bodies on the first floor, Korrina noticed that they were all looking up at her with their mouths open. They all looked dumbfounded. Korrina wasn't sure what to say so she just said the first thing to pop in her mind. She yelled down to them, "I was just curious if I could jump that far...I guess I did."

Eshanta shook her head in disbelief saying, "That's not even possible. How did you...?"

Korrina shrugged unsure herself as to what just happened. She finally added, "So...how the fuck do I get down?"

"Like I did at the waterfall...or you can climb down," Eshanta said gesturing.

Not sure how she felt about it, Korrina decided to face her fears and just do what felt natural. With a running jump she sprang into the air from the doorway and flew head first toward Eshanta. As the bottom floor of the treehouse quickly approached, she spun in mid air and snapped her Dai Conda to grab a tree limb above her. It quickly slowed her fall until she came to a stop an inch above the floor where everyone was standing. As the strap let go of the limb above her, she landed on her toes without making a sound. She smiled at everyone feeling more like a part of the group and not so helpless. It all seemed so simple to her in hindsight like she'd don this a thousand times before. Korrina couldn't remember the last time she was this happy.

Genuinely hungry she asked, "Okay so, what do you guys eat on this planet?"

Eshanta just remained still with her mouth hanging open and as Korrina turned her head she noticed everyone around her looked just as baffled. Apparently what she'd done was not common. Had she broken some custom or rule?

Feeling self conscious she blurted out, "Did I do something wrong?"

Finally Eshanta spoke up saying, "No you did nothing wrong but it takes years of practice to do what you just did with your Dai Conda and nobody has ever jumped to the top of the treehouse in a single bound...ever."

Korrina was taken back a little, not really sure how to react. She looked down at her wrist where the Dai Conda was still wrapped and ready to go again. Touching it to her chest it wrapped itself back under her breasts and went dormant.

"All I did was what you told me to do. I imagined it and it happened."

Eshanta changed the subject calling out to her family, "Everyone, let's eat! Then we'll engage in our after dinner gaming."

Wrapping her arm around Korrina's back she walked with her into the hut and whispered in her ear, "You're going to love our food outlander and the after dinner games will blow your mind...if you survive the initiation process."

Korrina still had a raging erection and stroked at her cock gently as they walked but she looked a little worried now.

"What do you mean by, 'If I survive'?"

"It's nothing to worry your pretty little cock about. You must pass the initiation process or you won't get to play in the games and believe me...you will want to play." Smiling she picked up her pace and slapped Korrina on her ass.

Brigitte's voice filled her head again, "Korrina, I think you should know that Eshanta here is one of the group leaders. The event you are about to participate in is...very hot. I have virtual goose bumps and...my virtual goose bumps have goose bumps."

Walking into a gigantic convention area in the first floor of the treehouse, the group entered and walked to the edges of the giant round room and sat down in what appeared to be an everyday event. There was a large clay stove in the very center surrounded by some kind of food wrapped in leaves. The clay stove fluted up and out of the roof like a large teardrop. Whatever they were cooking smelled wonderful.

There were plenty of grass mats and woven leaf blankets covering the floor. Not sure where she should sit, Korrina took a seat next to Eshanta. Two of the women loaded wicker baskets with the food wrapped in leaves and began distributing them among the others that were seated. There didn't seem to be any order to the routine. As soon as they received their food, they opened the leaf wrappings and started to eat. Before long everyone had food in front of them, everyone except for Korrina. She could see there was still a small pile of cooked food so Korrina looked at Eshanta with a confused expression and pointed to the pile saying, "Um...they forgot me. Is it okay if I just go grab one?"

Eshanta leaned in and whispered, "It's part of your initiation so just relax; you will get to eat soon." With a smirk on her face, she chuckled under her breath saying, "Your time is coming."

Looking down at the delicious smelling food in Eshanta's hands, Korrina was less jealous. She held some of the largest larva that she'd ever seen. Three fist sized wormlike bugs sat inside her leaf. They were white with twenty something tiny legs and a black stripe down the middle of their bellies.

Korrina nodded and leaned back taking in her surroundings. She could hear the tribe cracking open the large bugs. The slurping and chewing sounds made her bite her lower lip and grimace a little. The smells were heavenly but the visuals and the sounds were making her very sick. Toughing it out, Korrina managed to sit through the dinner hungry and anxious for whatever was coming next. As each of the women finished eating, they walked over to the stove and set their leaf plates into the fire and quickly moved back to their seats.

After the last tribeswoman finished eating, Eshanta stood in front of them and waved for them to quiet down. The talking slowly subsided and then it was completely silent with all eyes watching Eshanta. Pointing to Korrina sitting next to her she began her speech.

"Sisters, this woman you see before you was bound and forced to do the bidding of two men from the Dramos tribe. The leader Zim and one of his lackies forced her to suck them off and then tied her to the tree of tears with Zim's Dai Conda. After I rescued her, his pet bonded to this outlander. We all know the Dai Conda bond for life and to see one change its bond, means that person is a strong spirit. To see someone change the bond of a tribal leader's Dai Conda means she has been chosen by the gods and my happening upon her after her abduction was no coincidence. Tonight, if she chooses our path, we welcome her into our ranks."

Eshanta turned to face Korrina and knelt in front of her. This is your chance to join us or go your own way. We will not force your hand. The trial is not for everyone and definitely not for the weak of heart. The initiation is a series of sexual events but by the end, we all will fuck you and you will drink the life force from all of our cocks. I cannot tell you about our society but I can reassure you that passing the test is well worth it in the long run. I can also tell you that our society is a very sexually based thing. For you to be happy at all here, you must have a good appetite for sex. The initiation round will also give you a feel for the different sexual styles and behaviors of all of your sisters. So you see, the initiation orgy is not without reason."

"Well...there are over thirty of you here. That's a lot of cock."

"I didn't say it would be easy, I just said it would be worth it Korrina. What is your answer?"

"Oh my god what are you waiting for say yes! Wake up! Say yes!" boomed Brigitte's voice in her head as she gave the offer serious thought. "There are no diseases! The nanobots will fix you if they tear a fissure in your anus or...or anything. You have to do it."

Korrina really did want to join these girls. She was starting to like the new Brigitte.

"Okay Eshanta I will do it...but if it looks like I'm going to die, I want to stop."

Eshanta laughed at the serious look on her face and shook her head saying, "Oh my dear hahahahahaa!! Nobody dies from this. If you actually look like your body is going to expire we will stop I promise you but you will also not become one of us. Part of the test is to have spirit...and, right now you're already failing with your fear laden mind. So come with us completely or leave."

Korrina couldn't believe how stone cold her face became when she said these last words. It was almost as if she became a different person.

To help her understand what was happening Brigitte said, "She has to be tough here Korrina, she has a tribe to lead. If she goes soft on you, it won't be long before her authority will be undermined. Now buck up little camper and start fucking some of those magnificent cocks. This is getting really boring."

Without thinking Korrina yelled, "Oh so sorry to annoy you great Caesar! Let the games begin!"

Eshanta and the other girls took a step back confused by her harsh tone.

"No no no no I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Brigitte...a...a"

Eshanta said slowly, "eehh...Brigg-itt?"

Korrina had to think quickly. She yelled out, "Brigitte the great water spirit! She dwells in the lake not far from here and she...eehh...she followed me here, but only I can see her...yeah."

Brigitte huffed, "Well done, really. You've managed to make thirty two dicks go limp at the same time. You may have just gotten us kicked out of the tribe before we could even get started...and no sex! Gah! ...I'm back to hating you again."

Ignoring Brigitte's temper tantrum, Korrina attempted to dig her way out of the hole she just fell into. "She is not to be feared! Brigitte has the ability to make good sex into...better sex."

The group of women broke into hysterics and Eshanta got a good belly chuckle going. She put her hand on Korrina's shoulder and said, "Well that's wonderful. If that's true then you should be really happy because you will need her tonight." Standing up straight, Eshanta yelled to her tribe, "To the trial rooms! Everyone take your places and prepare!"

The women howled, screeched, and growled as they bounded and ran out of the room. Some just turned right and left as they exited the main hut. Others snapped their Dai Conda tether, flying upward and out of sight.

Eshanta smiled at Korrina and said, "Look, I don't want the others to know about your water spirit until I learn more about it. I don't want to cause a panic. We have enough to worry about with the raids from the male village. If you could just do your best to keep her from talking through reeds for now, I'd very much appreciate it."

"Well yes...of course," Korrina replied astounded by her depth of diplomacy.

Eshanta grabbed her by her ass and pulled her into a wet kiss. Pressing against her, their two erections rubbed between their bellies. Her tongue probed inside Korrina's mouth. She kissed amazingly well sending a thrill through her body that shot down to her toes.

Feeling the native woman's lips separate from hers, Korrina purred, "Oh...okay...so naked kisses are so much better. But your naked kisses are just waahahaha..." She stopped herself from gushing and swallowed. "I mean, is there anything else I should know about this test?"

Pulling away from her, Eshanta gave her some advice saying, "The test is completely liquid and without form of its own. Like water creates ripples when you slap your hand to it or how it reflects your image back at you when you let it go still. Do you understand?"

Nodding with a confused look on her face Korrina replied, "Yes...Well mostly, er maybe?" Her brow furrowed and she huffed, "No I don't have a clue what you're talking about."

Eshanta ran out of the room yelling over her shoulder, "Come on up when you feel ready. Just do whatever comes natural and you will be fine!" She jumped into the air and snapped her Dai Conda upward. It latched and she flew straight up out of sight.

Korrina brushed herself off and rubbed the tip of her cock with her fingers. She rolled them in small circles feeling the warm sensations as her fingertips stretched and relaxed the foreskin. She shook her head and shrugged saying, "Well I guess I'd better get going. It's time to find out what's to come of me." And with that she cautiously walked out of the front door, cock in hand."

Looking around in all directions, there was nobody to be seen. The large treehouse swayed gently in the breeze popping and groaning like a large wooden boat on a rolling sea. She could hear the chattering of small animals coming from the jungle below but no footsteps or human noises at all. Other than the large common area room, the first floor of this treehouse was nothing more than a giant patio. The floor to the level above her was around fifteen feet above the bamboo she was standing on. As she walked softly, she could see three openings on the far side from where she was standing. Walking closer to them, she could see the rooms were dark compared to the light outside. The openings were roughly three feet square but the bamboo was warped and slightly rounded from years of use. Each hole emanated a hollow light. The one on her left was blue, the one on her right was green and the one in the middle was red.

She wasn't sure why but she was attracted to the blue light most of all. Standing directly under the blue door, she couldn't make out anything inside and even though she wanted to go up into that opening, there was no rope or ladder. She was sure that her Dai Conda was needed here so she pulled it off of her chest and looked at the floor edging. There was a small ring in each of the four corners. Once she spotted them, she could see them clearly in all of the openings. Smiling she threw her Dai Conda forward and it latched with a whiplike crack. As it retracted, she flew upward and straight into the blue lit hole.

It smelled musky and the air was extremely humid but her eyes could not make anything out yet. It was just a dim blue haze as her eyes worked to adjust to the low light environment. She could hear something wet. It was a shlopping sound like something large walking in slime or wet mud. Did she just walk into a pet's den by accident? Was this somewhere she was not supposed to be? Korrina began to panic and considered jumping back down but she clasped her hands into fists and held her ground controlling her fear.

Her eyes began to see blue fireflies buzzing feverishly around pots on the floor. Whatever was inside those pots must be food for these insects. It was a very smart way to make light in a dark area without fire. From the pots her eyesight began to enhance the images in the room. She could see the dark outline of wet female bodies glistening in the blue light. They were swirling and moving together in a large round tub filled with a clear viscous fluid. It may have been only two feet tall but it was easily thirty feet in diameter. As her pupils finally dilated, she could see there were ten of the beautiful young women rubbing and stroking each other. Each of their cocks was as rigid as her own and they were looking directly at her with hungry eyes.