Futagear Ch. 02: The Blue Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you really record this?"

"Yes Korrina, I can and I am."

"Like all the feelings and thoughts as well as the video and audio?"

"Oh my god Korrina how is it that we share some brain synapses? I told you earlier that's how it works."

"You're recording everyone?"

"If I give you a sample will you get back to work?"

"Is it safe?" Korrina said a little concerned.

"Uhh...you big baby just a second and...yes you'll like this."

Before Korrina could object, she was suddenly looking through the eyes of Kora.

*****

The white skin was so exotic and new to her it made her cock even harder. She painted up and down with her cockhead stretching her ass muscle open. The gel from the tub did its job and her cock slipped inside a very tight ass. She was shocked at how much pleasure it gave her. Grabbing the pale woman by the flanks she didn't waste time and drove her cock deep. Intense stimulation filled her mind. Her cock wasn't usually this sensitive but she was keeping it in check. There was no way that she was going to cum so quickly like the others. It felt amazing but she had this.

The new girl yelped as her cock slid deep inside her ass, "Oh Fuck!! Give me a minute I...oh okay."

Annoyed by the arrogance of someone who hadn't even completed their initiation, she drove harder.

Again the new girl started bitching, "Jesus woman...ummmphf ummmmphf...you're kinda big to just go bombing your way inside me like that!"

Finally having heard enough she spoke up, "This is your initiation bitch. If you can't handle getting it, you have no right to do it to others later. Believe me when I tell you that your ass is so tight and delicious. This is how life here works. You can get used to this or you can leave our community. My name is Kora and I'm going to fuck your ass so hard and deep, you'd better learn to relax and take it."

Kora felt a warm hard cockhead touch her right on her flexing brown muscle. Turning sharply Kora's eyes lit up with rage for being interrupted. It was Mina; the girl with a big cock that had beaten her at the games. Kora saw by the look in her eyes that she was going to have her way with her. Even little Sid had gotten out of the way. Of course Sid lost to just about everyone and that was normal. She was always doing everyone's bidding. At least Sid was used to it. For Kora, she usually beat Mina at the games and she had to swallow her pride now and let her do whatever sexual perversion she wanted.

Mina rubbed the tip of her wet, lubricated cock up and down pushing forward enough to stretch Kora's ass but not enough to go inside. She didn't need to but she waited and watched Kora's eyes for permission. It was getting her off to make Kora submit to her will.

Kora kept her rage below the surface. Suppressing it, she nodded and smiled at Mina and then turned and went back to fucking the new woman. Mina wasn't without skill Kora noticed. The woman matched Kora's rhythm and pushed the head of her cock slowly stretching her ass open.

As the three inch thick cock slowly dove inside her, it was tipping Kora passed the point of no return. She barely managed to hold back. It didn't help that little Sid was doing an amazing job at what she'd asked her to do. Now that the girl had her cock up Kora's ass, Sid had taken it upon herself to get creative. She was licking liberally between Kora's legs and sucking her balls gently.

Mina grunted from the ecstasy as her cock slid deep into Kora's tight ass. She pushed her cock deep and stopped moving completely. The effect took Kora by surprise; her rhythm that fucked the new pale woman was also moving Mina's cock in and out of her ass. It was just too much. Kora felt her orgasm take her and the pressure blew past her prostate. She shot cum deep inside the perfect milk white ass grabbing the new woman by the hips and lifting her off the ground...

*****

Suddenly Korrina was back in her body. She was on her hands and knees in the slimy tub. Her eyes went wide as she gasped in amazement, "Ooohh my god...that was...ooh my god..."

"Yes I thought you'd like it," Brigitte smirked.

"...un...fucking...believable. Well that's a game changer. I mean, now I have to think about what sex feels like from both sides. This is the best thing since sliced bread." Korrina said.

Brigitte scoffed, "Gahh...I think this goes way beyond your stupid bread metaphor."

Winded and tired, Korrina could feel her legs shaking. She was fascinated by the recording but all of this sex and that last really intense orgasm had her feeling really exhausted. On top of that she hadn't eaten anything since she'd crashed yesterday...nothing other than cum anyway. She turned to see four sexually aroused women with rigid cocks looking back at her...and Kora, that woman had the look of a woman wanting seconds.

"I don't know Brigitte, I think I'm going to pass out..."

"I know I can be a grumpy bitch and I talk tough Korrina, but you can do this."

"Thirty two primitive hermaphrodite women, I have to break thirty two women that I have to...drink the life force from...all of their cocks. I've only managed to break five of them and I can hardly move. I..."

"Stop whimpering, you sound pathetic," came a voice from somewhere behind her.

Turning to see who was talking, her eyes met Kora's. The taller olive skinned woman was not jerking her cock. She stood proud and erect with her hands on her hips looking down at Korrina.

Kora continued, "Do you honestly think you're the first hermaphrodite woman to crash your ship on this planet? Maybe you believe your ship crashing her was an accident? You're a fool Korrina. The galactic council has secretly met and decreed that all mutations from the normal genome will be permanently relocated to this planet. None of us are the indigenous population."

She walked in front of Korrina and loomed over her. The fat member bobbled an inch from her nose.

"There are hermaphrodite cat women on this planet known as The Caroista. If you can't pass our little test, they will fuck you to death when they catch you. The men on this planet raid our village and make sexual sport of us. Sometimes we die from that. Deep in the jungle there are plants that will bind you and insert themselves into all of your open holes. If you are travelling alone, you'll die from that too. This test is no fuck party new girl, it's your training.

On this planet only the strong survive, the sexually strong that is."

Brigitte's voice filled Korrina's ears, "Um Korrina? I'm not translating that. She's speaking English."