All Comments on 'Futanari Club Ch. 04'

by Sonatatre

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bisexual.

I am bisexual and I love Futanari.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowabout 10 years ago
For reference...

I am straight, and I love futanari...but not futa + male.

As for the actual story here, its a really good one. It had a satisfying conclusion, and I look forward to more from Sonatatre. Great work!

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago

Good enough as a stroke story but not much else, I think. The plot with the Queen was ridiculous. The way you had everybody going with her tyrannical demands was absurd. There were more than 100 members in the club and just 1 of her. Did she have a big bad army to force everybody in line? What was keeping the banned members from just ignoring her and waltzing right back into the club? Unless she somhow managed to brainwash everybody with her dick, no one with a lick of common sense should have put up with it. Instead of that 'fuck-off" nonsense, Prof. Campbell should have just beat her up and kicked her ass to the curb way back when. There's just no logic behind the plot. But then again, who needs logic to jerk-off. So well done on that part.

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago

Good enough as a stroke story but not much else, I think. The plot with the Queen was ridiculous. The way you had everybody going with her tyrannical demands was absurd. There were more than 100 members in the club and just 1 of her. Did she have a big bad army to force everybody in line? What was keeping the banned members from just ignoring her and waltzing right back into the club? Unless she somhow managed to brainwash everybody with her dick, no one with a lick of common sense should have put up with it. Instead of that 'fuck-off" nonsense, Prof. Campbell should have just beat her up and kicked her ass to the curb way back when. There's just no logic behind the plot. But then again, who needs logic to jerk-off. So well done on that part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Aw finally end. Great story, i hope some one make this story for hentai manga or futa movie.

Ty Sonatatre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel

You should make a sequel about Lisa's mom reaction. Good story over all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

I just read this whole series and I loved it. Nice characters, fun plot and most of all super hot sex. I spent my whole free day obsessing about it. Came once in the morning. Once in the afternoon. And to finish it off I came twice in the evening! I think that is a good testament to how much I loved it.

If you post stories more frequent I think you might become one of the top authors on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Futanari Club

Fantastic!!! How about a sequel around the raising of the four children - how to respectfully use their cocks, etc. And shouldn't Lisa lose her FEMALE virginity to, perhaps, her Professor? And maybe have a futanari child herself?

calista241calista241about 8 years ago
Fantastic story.

I really like the guts on girl focus. Absolutely famtastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I agree with the one comment about lisa losing he virigarty the cc and rising the grils

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Excellent series!

I really liked all of the chapters! I think it would have been good for Lisa's mother to come for a visit and see her 4 grandchildren!!!! Maybe even let Mom in on the action. I also love a good incest story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Such a good read, really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
very well done

very well done

FutaLover_79FutaLover_79about 5 years ago
Missed Opportunity

Overall, the story was alright, but just too simplistic. It also felt downright sloppy at times, with errors in quotations, wrong words, missed words, etc. I feel as though English isn’t your first language. I figured with a title like ‘Futanari Club’, there would be more futa characters, so it was a disappointment that all the focus was on Lisa. Lisa should have encountered other futanari and explored her desire to get fucked by them. I thought for sure that once Cynthia showed up in the story, that would be a great chance for Lisa to get fucked, but it sadly never happened. Here’s hoping that future stories from you are a bit more polished. 4/5

AzazeldxAzazeldxover 4 years ago
Amazing

Beautiful yet simplistic writing a satisfying ending which brought a smile to my face not to mention an overall extremely exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
interesting and erotic story

very erotic and interesting stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lisa has a pussy too, why is it ignored?

This story seems to almost exclusively focus on the power of a girl-cock, which seems weird. Only one orgasm is achieved otherwise, and it's lovely because it signifies feelings of love Lisa has for Jenna - but then Jenna and Lisa barely exchange even a few words after that ... I imagine she feels quite ignored now.

Why is Lisa's pussy ignored, and barely mentioned? I realize that coming to understand the sexual purpose of her cock is very important to the story, but surely her pussy can give her twice as many terrific orgasms in one evening as her cock can. Also, maybe she can experience a double orgasm, from a blowjob and having her pussy licked at the same time? Can two futanari cross-penetrate each other when they have sex? Please write more chapters! I really want to know more about the former Queen's punishments too!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
Will there be any more of these adventures ?

I see you are still writing in 2020, I'd like to think you could do a follow up to this story, maybe with the 4 children when they reach 18 ?

But this was worth far more than 5 Stars !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She has a pussy

Why is her pussy totally ignored for the most part? If she has a fully functioning pussy why is that not a part of her source of pleasure?

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 2 years ago

Fantastic story and hope you write more about these ladies as I have read this story a few times and it was a very moving loving story and having four (4) babies and need to know how they all love each other and how the babies grow up and how they do brilliant story. Sonatatre love it brilliant writer

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, I enjoyed reading it very much, especially the ending. I love stories with fairy tail endings.

Thanks Sonatatre

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Really loved it. It had a nice pace to it and plenty of hotness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonatatre@Sonatatre
I like to write stories. For those of you who enjoy them, I am very grateful. You inspire me to write more. I am quite bad at finding the time to write though. Those who wait for something good, does not wait in vain. My name here comes from Sonata, that means melody, and tre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES