All Comments on 'Futanari - Little sister'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsalmost 7 years ago
Well... that was something different

Liked it anyway

Learned a new word on the way, what could I want more :)

I like your writing and style

5*

cincy4fun6cincy4fun6almost 7 years ago
Very Different...

I liked the details.. Very unique.. Be interesting to see how the Tails play into future encounters. Keep up the GREAT work.

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgeralmost 7 years ago
oh my...

this makes me feel old, and normal

FantasimanFantasimanalmost 7 years ago
More

I would love to see more of this story. Very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Please make a sequel where he becomes a full futa too! I love this so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh my awesome story

more much more , please continue this exciting story " beg plead" . ah yes.

MrIllusionMrIllusionover 6 years agoAuthor
Maybe more!

Thanks for the comments. I'm not sure I'll do a sequel to this particular story, but I do have more futanari stories coming up.

mrduuudemrduuudeover 6 years ago
More!

I want to say, "Well done!" and add my request for a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Different

Agree with the others how different this was, and that's almost always good. Nothing wrong with a little magic and you kept it supernatural in all the ways.

I enjoyed it.

MojanglesMojanglesover 6 years ago
Truly amazing

Great job and I think u blended the magical into it quiet smoothly and it just works. Definitely wouldn't mind reading a continuation to this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This needs a sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It really needs a sequel

It needs a big sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Give us a new Generation

A really nice story. Please enjoy a continuation. Now that he has grown breasts, it would be even more interesting, if next time he would also grow a vagina between the tail root and the eggs that could take their full cock. It would be even funnier if both became pregnant after longer sessions and produce a new generation of futas.

JagnagJagnagalmost 6 years ago
Crazy imagination but well cool story

I have read something similar somewhere but even so its a well hot story, sadly im not into guys sucking cocks.

Thanks and we look forward to mmmmmm another chapter ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I love this Story. More please!

softly_spokensoftly_spokenabout 5 years ago

thanks for writing such an awesome and original story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sequel Please!

More than any other story you've written (at least, of the ones I've read so far), this is the one I want a sequel to the most!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Awesome magical and I want more!!!!

That has to be one of the hottest stories I have read i wish it was longer and there was many more chapters as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This was one for the history books

Normally I stick to straight up futanari stories,but to mix incest,demon or succubus in with this story was just plain brilliant,and to have Lily turn her brother into a demon so they could fuck each other all they want was just the icing on the cake.

So the question is will there be a sequel,and will Lily and her Brother go and make more futanari demons,I sure hope so,so everyone can experience the feeling Lily and her brother have for one another.Believe me if I could I would rate this story 10 stars instead of five,can't get any better.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Demon or not this was a True Sibling Incest Love Story

When you combine Sibling Incest,Demonology,Futanari Hentai,and Lily turning her brother Ben into a Demon like herself,all in the name of love makes you wonder if what they did was wrong.Honestly even if the act was immoral it was done with love so both Ben and Lily could be even closer to each other.

I think Lily truly loved Ben and only wanted him in her life because of it,the premise of her turning Ben was just an afterthought,but first and foremost she loved him with all her heart because he was now like her.But speaking of that now that Ben and Lily are now demons does that make them inhuman and therefore now immortal where they live forever as Futanari Demons.Finally this story makes me wish this was real life,so beautiful.

Teagan_CascadeTeagan_Cascadeabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

Love the creativity here. Futa transformations can be cliche, but this is very fresh mixing in the arcane.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
Should there be a continuation of this story?.

I am conflicted about whether there should be a part 2 or not.I love the characterization of both Ben and Lily,and felt they should continue.But here's the issue,it was implied Lily has an uber sexdrive and thinks about sex constantly,so would that mean she is more inclined to have lots of other sex partners besides Ben or could he satisfy her solely?.

Also it made it seem like Lily and maybe Ben too could turn other people into sez-crazed futa demons who live for only sex.Now I am unsure but could both Lily and Ben somehow turn their Parents into demons as well and they all have a family orgy or would that be major overkill.

Lastly I kinda wish Ben would ask Lily to come live with him and they remain faithful to each other.

Raine_MaxwellRaine_Maxwellabout 3 years ago

If I could spare the cash, I would pay for a sequel!! A sex crazed futa corrupting someone else into becoming just like them is so erotic :3

@Rodimusmike personally, I enjoy the idea of following the siblings. Not terribly interested in the parents, as in this piece they seem like they're there only bc they have to be.

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

Loved it, loved it, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Moar.

aebnialaaebnialaover 1 year ago

Typos. She does not have a cock..twice..

Look for it...

Beside that its fine...

aebnialaaebnialaover 1 year ago

PS C cup is a very nice cup seize.

Bigger than this it a pain...

pregnancy will pump them up and will deflate after a while..

Love the way you write. At least you can write and i cant.. Nice job...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous