Futanari Notebook Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"Like... wherever it touches me, I go bright red and it's... it's fucking painful," Mary explained, unsurprised, but no less annoyed, when she saw a look of doubt on the doctor's face, "Look." She pulled her shirt up and pressed it against her breasts, holding it for a second before she released it with a pained gasp. Where the cloth had touched was now just as Mary had described.

"Then why're you still wearing them?"

"It only affects certain, uh, parts of me," Mary explained, mind flashing to her cock.

"I've never heard of anything like that," the doctor pondered, "Has anything changed about you recently? Like diets, or your body? A new detergent? Perhaps your implants are causing it?"

"They're not," Mary resolutely replied.

"Okay, what about the rest?"

"I... I have, um, grown s-something," Mary lowered her head and angled it away from the doctor's watchful gaze, both afraid to draw attention to her thighs and that she might gawk at her company's luscious figure. She hated feeling this way, like a scared animal about to be discovered and eaten.

"What exactly?"

"I can't say," Mary mumbled, gripping her shirt until her knuckles turned white.

"Mary, if you've 'grown something', then it's possible that it could be cancerous. I need to know," her doctor urged, soft and calm.

"Everything in this room is confidential, right?" Mary inquired, glancing around anxiously.

"Of course."

"...okay," Mary clenched her jaw and spread her legs wide, offering a perfect view of her mutated crotch. Her member hung over her huge balls, partially erect from her inadvertent staring. She glanced up at the doctor, whose face was a sculpted into shocked curiosity.

"Does it... does it work?" The professional inquired, visibly thrown off by the reveal.

"Yes..." Mary blushed harder, certain that she'd masturbated her cock as often as she'd fingered herself in just a few days. Her thoughts reached the flaccid member, causing it to throb against her oversized balls and rise, lifting her skirt.

"Oh, Mary," her doctor made a show of fanning herself, "I'm flattered."

"Stop fucking joking and fix this," Mary snarled, even as her length extended and her girth swelled. Her eyes found the doctor's large breasts of their own accord, summoning visions of the mounds wrapped around her comparatively small prick. The nipples looked huge, even constrained as they were by the bra.

"I don't know what can be done, Mary. As far as I know, there's never been anything like this. I can, um, prescribe an ointment for the rashes, but I don't think anything can be done about... your friend, there," Doctor Michaels informed her, struggling not to stare at the near-unmissable appendage. Even when Mary closed her legs around the growing erection, her gaze still darted back and forth between Mary's crotch and face.

"Fine, just give me that then," Mary grumbled, holding her hands over her unwelcome erection.

"Unless you want surgery to remove it?" Doctor Michaels offered.

"No!" Mary snapped, shocking herself, "Just give me the stupid lotion or whatever."

Mary walked back into her home. She'd spent the last hour in a Starbucks, drinking and distracting herself, until the school day ended. Her mother was home, sat in the living room watching a show without paying much attention to it, instead focusing on her thick book. Tammy strolled up to her and offered a meow in greeting.

"I'm home!" Mary called.

"How was school, Sweetheart?" Her mother, Lianne, idly asked without looking up from her novel clearly enamoured by the subject matter. Mary squinted at her parent, noticing a faint tint to her face.

"Nothing much. What're you reading?" Mary walked into the kitchen, setting a snack down for Tammy, while she made herself something.

"Nothing important," Lianne answered, though her voice was rushed.

"Doesn't sound like it," Mary teased, stepping upstairs.

"You'll understand when you're my age, young lady!" Lianne called back.

"Nope, I'm gonna be young and sexy forever," Mary retorted.

"Wanna bet?" Lianne laughed. They fell silent as Mary entered her room. She threw her bag onto her bed and searched out the lotion. It was designed to soothe and prevent rashes, exactly what she needed. Mary poured a healthy amount into her hand and lathered it along her thick thighs, silently basking in the slight muscle beneath her skin. The slimy fluid was cool on her flesh and sent gentle tremors along her body.

She sighed and did the same for her arms and breasts. It took most of her willpower to keep from groping herself while doing so, however she couldn't resist pinching her nipples. The curvaceous blonde, then, pulled her shirt up to cover her lavish tits. Her clothing stuck to the still damp lotion, clinging to her fake breasts.

"It worked?" Mary frowned, almost annoyed that there was such an easy solution all along. Albeit, an expensive one. She fell onto her bed, smirking victoriously. Now she could enjoy her horrid situation. A low moan vibrated in the back of her throat as she reached down to her crotch, finally allowing herself to indulge in her earlier arousal.

Mary gripped her cock and felt it rise to erection within her grasp. It throbbed heavily against her palm, as if angry at her for depriving it before. She stroked her thumb over the head, working in her extravagant pre-cum, by way of an apology. Sharp gasps escaped her lips as she soon occupied her other hand with her balls, ignoring her sodden pussy for now. She squeezed and massaged the powerful orbs and bounced them playfully. They sloshed against her palm.

"So full," the lustful blonde groaned, "Fuck, I need to cum!" She yelped the final word, a sudden onset of fire dousing her flesh. Vibrant crimson marred her fair skin, angry pimples rising across the surface, bringing with them the painful need to keep pleasuring herself. Mary whimpered at the agony, taking one hand tearing at her clothes.

Her shirt was soon left in tatters, a thin strip hanging on her shoulder. Yet even that small amount of fabric made her skin burn horribly, while her skirt was tossed aside. She laid on her bed, perfectly naked, with her breasts jutting perversely forward on her chest as she rapidly stroked her small cock. It might've been her sudden madness, but it felt bigger than before. Her fingers were spread slightly further, and the veins were thicker than ever.

Mary returned to fondling her immense testes. Her flesh was sweaty from her recent panic, coating her palm and fingers in her musk. The smooth sack made every slight rise vastly more noticeable, as well as the way the contents churned powerfully. Potent rivulets of pre-cum poured from her cock, joining in the slick mess. Her hips thrust into her hands, urging her fluids to splash against her stomach.

"Carmen," Mary cooed without thought, eyes bursting wide open as she imagined being pinned by the honour student. She tried to simply focus on her own pleasure, but her imagination refused to let her half-ass the fantasy. Carmen straddled the irresistible blonde, checking a series of restraints, making certain that Mary couldn't move. The honour student, then, tied a ball gag around Mary's mouth.

"There's a good pet. Now, Mistress is going to use your teeny-tiny penis," 'Carmen' explained, taking hold of the trapped futa's cock to line it up with her pussy, "You'd better cum inside me, pet. Otherwise, I'll have to punish you."

Mary panted heavily as she watched the fantasy play out. Carmen began to ride her, bouncing heavily, flesh slapping together in dominant, thunderous smacks. Every descent made Mary's balls pulsate in need, desperate to cum. Yet she couldn't.

She hated this. Mary was always in control, always the one to make the first move and the last. Men who lusted after her answered to her beck and call, whatever that be. Money, pleasure, even an expensive piece of jewellery, they would give it to her. That was her place in the world.

"Oh fuck!" Mary shouted as she came, envisioning her explosive load bursting within Carmen Robin's pussy, inundating it in semen and pouring sperm into her fertile womb. Spurt after spurt were released as her fantasy milked her cock for every drop, even as cum poured out from around it.

"I barely felt your dick, pet. You should really grow bigger. Show off what a slutty pet you are."

"Yes," Mary hissed and licked her lips, clearing a rope of semen from her mouth. Her orgasm stumbled to a halt, sputtering the few remaining drops of her prolific load. A pool gathered around her navel, while thick splatters dirtied the rest of her. She ran her fingers through the gooey mess, noticing that it was even thicker than before. What was happening to her?

Mary sucked her fingers clean. Her tongue worked fervently, suckling every drop of her delicious jizz. She almost didn't want to swallow, but she did as her cheeks began to puff out. The usually powerful, controlling blonde let her arms fall flat by her sides and panted heavily. Tremors of her orgasm rocked through her, eking out the remnants of her climax. Anyone could walk inside, and she'd be powerless to stop them.

She gathered her wits and grabbed her phone. Mary hit the speed dial for Gretchen, slowly calming her breathing.

"Hey, Gretchen."

"Where the fuck did you go?" Gretchen demanded, a faint rumbling in the background.

"I can call later if you're driving."

"Nah, it's fine. Got you on speaker. Let's repeat, where the fuck did you go?"

"I, uh, got sick. So, I went home," Mary lied, glancing down at her semen streaked figure.

"You better not have given it to me," Gretchen warned.

"I doubt it," Mary muttered, shaking her head to lose the thought of Gretchen being in a similar situation as her.

"What'd you call for, anyway?"

"I need a favour."

"What kind?"

"Just a small one. All my fucking skirts shrank, so I need you to get your mom to let me wear shorts or something," Mary explained. It came out more naturally than the other lies, probably because it was half-true.

"Why do you care about permission? Haven't you been coming in without panties on for years now?" Gretchen laughed.

"I figured I'd avoid any problems this way," Mary answered.

"Yeah, whatever. Want to go out later? The girls and I are meeting up at a bar," Gretchen offered, "Plan is to get drunk and fuck any guy that moves."

"Fuck ye..." Mary cut herself short, eyes finding her still semi-erect prick, standing up from her groin like a small pillar, "Actually, I'd better stay in. Don't want to puke after one drink like a fucking lightweight."

"But that's boring!" Gretchen whined, then exhaled heavily, "Fine. It'd probably scare off the dicks if you did that."

"I can make it up to you," Mary promised.

"How?"

"Remember Steven?"

"College quarterback?"

"Yeah, I've got his number," Mary lauded.

"Lucky bitch. His dick was... what? Nine inches?" Gretchen laughed, voice gaining a hint of excitement.

"He said ten," Mary recalled.

"Fuck the hell yes," Gretchen groaned, "You'd better shut up now. I might start fingering myself if we talk about him."

"Yeah... I'll see you tomorrow," Mary said.

"Only if the night goes poorly," Gretchen giggled, then hung up. Mary stared at her phone, briefly imagining herself and Gretchen messing around together. They'd kissed before, mostly out of boredom or to lure in some guys, and more during a rare threesome. She set the device down and leisurely stroked her cock, wondering how her friend would react to it.

"'You're a freak' that's what she'd say," Mary mourned, "Or 'get the fuck away you disgusting bitch'. She'd probably get me expelled just for this thing." The blonde rolled onto her side, rivers of jizz oozing down her torso to soak into her bedsheets. Her smell was everywhere, saturating the air as she breathed it in. Despite herself, Mary's hand began to stroke her length.

Hours later, Mary stripped down for bed. She'd forced herself to stay downstairs after dinner, using her parents to avoid the urges wracking her mind and body. It worked, but only to a certain extent. She never thought she'd be so glad for her parents to be so inattentive. Rather, she did, but she expected to be if she got pregnant or started doing drugs. Not because of a small, yet insatiable cock.

The blonde flopped down onto her comfortable mattress and sighed in elation. She hadn't had any wet dreams yet, giving her hope that at least sleep was still safe for her. Even so, she didn't dare sleep with clothes on. Morning wood was still an issue as she learned the morning after her sudden growth.

Mary propped herself on her elbows and peered down between the firm valleys of her breasts. Her cock was flaccid, yet she knew it could change at the slightest thought, especially with her silk sheets brushing against it. Another orgasm would help, she determined and wrapped her fingers around the soft length once more. Her brow furrowed deeply when she realised that it felt as big as her erection.

"Oh fuck, no," Mary groaned and sat up, then leaned forward to properly inspect the now hand-filling piece of meat. It was undoubtedly longer than before, and much thicker. Her balls were the same. Even her baggiest pair of shorts wouldn't hide them. Granted, she didn't own any clothing that could be called 'loose'.

No, she thought and looked carefully. She should have at least one pair that'd work, though that could change with an erection. Mary licked her lips, both afraid of what she might see and eager to see it. The blonde languidly jerked her soft shaft until it hardened against her smooth skin. It expanded almost a full inch longer in length, extending past her fingers, while the girth threatened to separate her tips.

Mary sighed in relief at the sight. She could easily hide this, presuming it didn't get any bigger that is. The futa pushed aside her worries and replaced her focus back where she wanted it; on her throbbing mast. Despite cumming twice that day, and several more the day prior, her cock didn't ache in the slightest. Like it could take any amount of abuse and still return for more.

"Hmm," Mary moaned as she pleasured herself once more, her free hand finding her pussy behind her larger balls. They weighed heavily on her palm as her fingers pushed past her engorged vulva, working her insides to a sloppy mess. Pre-cum poured from her cock as her pleasure surged. Her orgasm wouldn't be far.

She quickened her strokes and curled her fingers to scratch at her sensitive walls. Mary gasped and bucked against her ministrations, quickly losing herself in the building ecstasy. Minor bursts of pleasure detonated across her nerves as she masturbated her twin genitals, pumping her fingers and jerking her hand faster and faster. Her balls rubbed against her forlorn clit as she worked.

"Gonna cum, gonna cum," Mary panted, smiling up at her ceiling. Double orgasms were simply the best, easily outdoing anything she'd before. How would it feel inside someone's pussy? Inside Carmen's snatch? Her addled mind didn't fight the fantasy this time, letting it run rampant. Until the door cracked open.

Mary reacted faster than she would've expected from herself. She grabbed her sheets and pulled them over her body, laying away from the door. The covers brushed against the sensitive tip of her cock, sending a final drop of gasoline onto her fiery bliss. Mary bit hard into her lip, almost drawing blood, as her cock spewed a torrent of jizz. It was absorbed by the sheets, subsuming the fruity scent of her freshly washed bed in the decadent musk.

"Night, sweetheart," Lianne said, followed by a soft, furry body jumping onto Mary's bed. It curled up by her head, avoiding the drenched portion of the mattress and began to purr. The door shut and Mary's breaths gradually returned to normal. Her heart still pounded in her chest.

"Of course that would be amazing," Mary muttered, before passing out in a state of elation. She inevitably rolled over and bathed her cock in its sordid ejaculate.

12