All Comments on 'Futanari Twingle: The Arena Pt. 01'

by SwizzleRich

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love It!

I fucking loved it! Really, two of my most favorite things together- Futanari & Ballbusting... Please consider writing more of this, or other stories with Futa's getting their nuts destroyed.

SwizzleRichSwizzleRichabout 6 years agoAuthor
<3

Gladly. I'll be more than happy to write more and improve the quality of my work, my good sir Anonymous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Dear swizzle sizzle(yes, it's me again)

This was a great story! It's well written, nice characters and some perfect ballbusti g moments like it should, keep up the excellent work!

-a fellow fan

P.s: I in fact did enjoy your latest story and there were no other noticable flaws besides the knife, also are the OC applications still open?

SwizzleRichSwizzleRichalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Dear Swizzle Sizzle fans

The applications for the Arena are always open for you.

I'm considering writing something more than that, maybe a little story between reader's OC characters, not just plain fighting.

When the time comes, a new form/instructions for this idea will come out. That doesn't mean I'll abandon the applications that are already waiting, but the new form will require more details for your OC's. You'll just have to wait a bit.

I'm currently working on 2 new stories, one with Lucida the vampire and one with a new main character, situated in the future, we shall see if you like the concept ;3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSwizzleRich@SwizzleRich
138 Followers
Join our little futanari ballbusting community on Discord! discord.gg/WgWYRWT Or visit my Archive of Our Own page, I post more stories there, and with much greater freedom than here, with rules preventing me to post ballbusting stuff!