All Comments on 'Futanari Wife'

by gabrielleprevot

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Amazing! I love futa on male, which is hard enough to find, and the way you present it here is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part2 or more

Are you going to continue the story?

JJ122964JJ122964over 7 years ago
Love it!

A wonderful story. Keep it going. There some great starting points for more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cum thrice !!! Once for each page

Awesome story. I like when the woman is dominant. If you are planning for next part, consider about cum kiss. :) if possible make it a threesome including that adult store girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2, 3, 4, keep it going it's great!!!

Just read the title, it's a great story loved it, PLZ make more!!!

ieatcreampieieatcreampieover 7 years ago
Two Thumbs Up

I really enjoyed this I can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo

I, too, would enjoy more installments. Please continue.

BiTeenGuyBiTeenGuyover 7 years ago
Amazing.

Please, Sir. May I have some more?

gabrielleprevotgabrielleprevotover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all so much for your kind words. This was just an excerpt of the much, much longer series Little Monster. It's available on Amazon and comes with plenty more futanari on male action as well as futa on futa, cum kissing, pegging, and all the rest. Enjoy!

fuzeetafuzeetaabout 6 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed this story, very different, but extremely hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent story

Scorching hot fantasy

escriterraescriterraover 5 years ago
My, oh my!

One of the pleasures of erotic fiction is that it can live in the guise of any genre, including fantasy, as it does here. The fantasy you've spun out portends so much more to come, as is hinted throughout this spellbinding (and spellcasting!) tale.

I have on occasion posted comments about well written stories that have the man discovering the sublime joy of surrendering and opening to a woman, and the erotic delight of a woman's initiation into the pleasures of being the one who penetrates, who pushes inside her lover to feel him clutch and open for her thrusts. Your writing talents in this story, though, prompt my first comment on a futa-woman discovering such pleasures with her male lover, who is himself learning how thrilling a new kind of sexual play is with his woman now possessed of an intimidating, insanely arousing erect penis.

The protagonist wonders in the story if it's still called 'pegging' if the woman has a real cock between her legs instead of a strapon. Whatever it may be called, if the sex is between lovers who care for each other as these do in spite of the surreal circumstances, then kudos for writing a sensuous scenario of male and female discovery of delicious sex in new ways!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
...

Gotta be honest, too much wasted time on useless crap, too little time on actual smut. This is Literotica, not Tumblr.

Dani_KadloDani_Kadloalmost 5 years ago
Nice but truncated

A really nice piece, but seems to stop suddenly. Feels like it should have a second part, you've introduced concepts behind the change and mentioned the guy also affected so a little odd for it to cut off like it does. Certainly worth reading, just wish there was more.

BluwatrsalrBluwatrsalrover 4 years ago
No matter what you call it, thrilling a partner is sexy

Maybe it’s just an older guys view, but penetration (prostate stimulation), with it’s incredible orgasms, is always exciting. Such a sexy story.....can’t wait to read more.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mind blowing! Need to have a part 2!

The storyline is amazing (and hella arousing)! It deserves a second part! Good job!

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Liked the idea, but too much angst, then it was over. This sounded real promising, but 95% of the story was hubby wrestling his conscience, and not her wresting her dick in and out of him. Could be a part 2, but please, more physical action, less internal conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an amazing story. I wish you had written a follow-up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergabrielleprevot@gabrielleprevot
I am a bisexual writer from Chicago. I like to hike, I have a cat, and I write a lot of erotica. I like futanari mostly, but I have some other stuff, lesbian, little, a few incest stories. Come check out my Patreon and Discord.