Futanari Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within five minutes though, I was on my knees, her cock in my mouth while I arched my back and adjusted my hips to put my butt plug against my prostate.

It didn't take her long to cum. I had her just deep in my throat, as far as my jaws would allow. Her hands were on the back of my head and her hips were working in and out. I moaned as my own dick spasmed and darkened a circle along near the waist of my jeans.

And then I felt it spraying down my throat. I swallowed and Helen groaned and pressed deeper. My jaw ached but I didn't care.

I wore the plug through dinner. Helen was pretty quiet while we ate. She said that Robert had gotten in trouble with some girl, Mika. Something like harassment. She didn't think it was going to be a huge deal, but she said it was concerning.

I asked her why she was so quiet and she smiled. "I think I'm a little tired," she glanced up at my hair where it was still wet from her cum.

"Makes sense," I finished off my plate and took a long sip of wine.

"What did you do all day?" She took a bite.

I thought of the coffee cup. God, I was like a cumaholic. How much could I ingest in one day? "After breakfast?" I slowly drug my eyes across her body. She was so hot. The past week had changed her and she had been beautiful before. Now though? She was something else. I leaned across the table and kissed her.

"That girl Mika though," Helen said. "She's trouble. I mean, I can't believe she went after a professor like that."

It caught me off guard and I sat back down at the table. "That's the girl's name that filed the claim thing?"

Helen looked like I had just snapped her out of some hypnotic state. "What?" She asked.

"You alright?" I didn't understand what was happening.

"Yeah," she shook her head. "I think I need to get some sleep." She put her napkin on her plate and stood up.

I followed her up to the bedroom. I'll be honest, I was a little disappointed. I mean, I had enjoyed the coffee cup present and the opportunity to give her head the minute she walked in the door, but I had been hoping the evening was just getting started.

I walked her into the bedroom and she started to get undressed. She unbuttoned her top and threw it over by the closet. Then she unclipped her bra and tossed it in the same direction. "Are you going to cuddle with me for a little while?"

I looked down at her tits.

Helen's tits were one of her best features before her new body, but now? Now they were like rockets, missiles ready to launch off and they were huge, a full handful more than a week before.

"Yeah," I unbuttoned my jeans and lifted my leg to take them off. I remembered the plug or, rather, the plug gently reminded me where it was. A little shiver went through me and I felt my penis react.

"Are you alright?" Helen walked over to me and put her arms around my neck, her breasts against my bare chest.

My penis rose against her thighs and then I felt hers push against mine. "Oh?"

Helen grinned. "Maybe once before I go to sleep?" She reached around me and grabbed my ass and her finger touched the edge of the plug. She pulled away from me, just a couple of inches while her fingers explored the edge of my secret.

I bit my lower lip. This was not how I had planned this to go.

"Lucas? What is?"

"Butt plug," the word had served me well earlier and I hadn't even owned one yet.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" Her cock continued to grow. It was already longer than mine.

"I turned and around and bent over slightly before I wiggled my ass. "You like it?"

Helen reached out a hand and slowly pulled it halfway out and then slipped it back in.

A shiver ran through my entire body.

And then she pulled it out and completely.

I looked over my shoulder and she grinned. "Are you sure?"

I spread my thighs. I had never been so sure about anything in my life. My cock was throbbing, jerking up and down at the thought of her filling me.

She put a hand on my hip and lined herself up.

I tried to relax. I took a breath and concentrated. And then she was pressing into me. Her cockhead was wide and smooth and I could feel my sphincter surround it.

The details are not important. Needless to say, there were a few false starts, places where Helen had to stop, but she was so patient. It took some work. I hadn't planned on the pain, but eventually, Helen had more than half of her length in me. I felt full. I was panting and trying to relax.

And as Helen gave me time to adjust, she intertwined her fingers with mine. She stretched my arms over my head and covered me. Her body felt so good. Her cock so thrilling. It was the most intimate moment I had ever felt.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Helen whispered.

Helen started slowly sliding in and out of me. Her body was still draped over me, covering me from head to toe, and a thin sheen of sweat spread between us.

"You feel so good," Helen panted softly in my ear. "I'm going to cum."

I reached up and pinched my own nipple. The pain slashed through me. "I'm close," a large drop of clear precum oozed onto the blanket.

"I'm going to cum inside you," Helen leaned back a little as her hips moved faster.

I could feel every vein, every inch and curve of her as she pushed and pulled. And then she did it. She pushed into me as deeply as she could. It may have been my imagination, but I thought I could feel her cum gushing inside of me.

She reached around and squeezed my penis. That was all it took. She moaned as I clamped down around her and shot my load onto the blankets.