All Comments on 'Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 01'

by Futa_Contractor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

What kind of company is this where the emloyees are too scared to make a complaint against their office supervisor? They are getting bullied and working in a hostile environment.

psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyover 10 years ago
@ariesgirl

A fantasy company that needs an absolute villain for the reader to hate?

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractorover 10 years agoAuthor
Responses

@AriesGirl

Well I have actually worked at a few jobs where if you do voice an opinion about a boss you can get fired far easier than if you just sat back and did the work, though once again this story is to the extreme. It is to build more suspense for what will happen in the future though and I hope that you enjoy it.

@PsychoticFlyingMonkey

You nailed it on the head. We need someone that will make you excited to see someone exacting revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good so far

Nice so far... but not really futa or transformation. So, the tags should probably be adjusted. But I've liked your work and know this will become a very good series.

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractorover 10 years agoAuthor
Response

@Anon

Many of my tags are more geared towards a general "what the story will contain". I often times start a story with plot and themes planned ahead of time. Both chapters 2 and 3 will get more into the juicy parts of what will really happen and they are both pending right now for approval on Literotica. Hopefully you enjoy what I have posted up.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 2 years ago

This chapter did a good job of making me dislike Jen, but it had a minuscule amount of sex and nothing to hook me in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFuta_Contractor@Futa_Contractor
I greatly appreciate my fanbase and have loved being able to share my work with all of you, I have moved from only having my works published but have now moved to a tip jar on Patreon. Please consider supporting me at the following link https://www.patreon.com/futacontract...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES