All Comments on 'Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 12'

by Futa_Contractor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really liked it

This is a great story. The mystery of the cum from seemingly nowhere (I mean we know it's from their imagination, but how is it connected to reality???) is very different.

thoroughly enjoying this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

Your writing skill is amazing. I have read all of your stories, anxiously waiting for your next post. No matter how long the wait is, it is worth it.

Please, keep writing your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

this story and your writing style are two of the most unique things on this website.

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractorover 10 years agoAuthor
Responses

@Anon 1

There is a fine line between what is real and what can be imagined. The very fact that there was a solidity between the worlds is a manifestation of something beyond our current scope of comprehension. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying what I have shared so far, I hope that you enjoy future installments.

@Anon 2

Thank you so much! I am glad that there are so many people who enjoy the Futanari genre, and I couldn't find stories that I enjoyed enough so I decided to start writing my own stories.

@Anon 3

Haha, well I wouldn't say it is the most unique, but I do like to bring something different to the table from other authors. I am glad that you are enjoying the story so far and hope that future installments keep your attention just as fixed as they have kept my own.

♥FutaContractor

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

Looking forward to the next chapter. Very different kind of futa story. I hope you finish this one :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFuta_Contractor@Futa_Contractor
I greatly appreciate my fanbase and have loved being able to share my work with all of you, I have moved from only having my works published but have now moved to a tip jar on Patreon. Please consider supporting me at the following link https://www.patreon.com/futacontract...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES