Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think that you can stop yourself from like changing into something like us, when you didn't even give me a chance?" Jenni said, but as the words left her lips she drew a finger to the corner of her mouth and looked at the woman panting on the ground, "I am not mad... I actually really like the changes... but why wouldn't you want to change like us?"

"It isn't that it's not fun... but I wanted to teach you a lesson Jen. You..." she shuddered again and panted, was she having an orgasm? What was doing that to her? "We can't really live like this could we?"

"Actually our experiment was showing that the mice that were changed lived like way longer than the rest." Didi said rubbing her lower stomach with her fingernails, making gentle circles on her skin. She smiled at Tiffany who wiggled as best she could with her distended stomach. Jenni tried to hold back the urge of stroking her cock erect, but the site of Didi rubbing her skin and the slight moaning sounds that were occasionally slipping between Tiffany's plump lips made her hand dart forward and start stroking herself. Jenni moaned out spreading her toes at the carpet as she pulled on her thick girl meat. Tiffany looked back up and moaned out again pushing her feet against the ground thrusting her hips up. Jenni closed her eyes as she climaxed. Her cum dribbled onto the floor in front of her in small spurts, the amount was far less than before. At least she could assume so since Tiffany took all of it in so quickly.

Tif rolled onto her side and slid herself across the ground, moaning as her breasts rubbed against the ground. A small trail of fluid was left behind on them at. It was a sticky trail that only marked what had just happened between the three of them. She neared the newly formed puddle and licked her tongue forward, drinking in as much as possible. She puckered her full cock sucker lips and slurped at the puddle of cum that was at Jenni's knees. She lapped it up thirstily, and when the floor was cleaned she rolled back onto her back panting and sighing, "I think we should get back to the lab though. This place is too dirty and if we are going to be playing around with each other we should be there instead of this dingy office. Don't you think?" Didi asked tilting her head to the side as she looked up at Jenni who finally came down her from orgasmic high. She nodded back to the other. Tiffany's eyes closed and her breathing became even and steady. Her heavy chest looked so full and perfect. It took all that Jenni had not to touch the other woman and pleasure herself again.

"Yea I think that would be good. In these contamination rooms are there beds?" Jenni asked as she stood up. She pulled back on that itchy lab coat that barely covered the tip of her cock while it was flaccid. Luckily it was getting to be later at night and people wouldn't think twice about it.

"There are, and I think we should like get Tif Tif here some rest." Didi said also tugging her coat on as well. They would just have to find a way to move the cum filled Tiffany to the lab without anyone asking what was going on with her. Jenni giggled as she reached down and grabbed a hold of Tiffany's hands. There wasn't going to be a better time to start than now. Didi followed suit and they began to discuss a plan on how to move their friend to a safer place than this dirty office.

12