All Comments on 'Futatales: Just Another Cherry'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mmmmmm, demoness futa

Loved it completely, futa succubus/demoness creatures with insatiable sex drives are one of my kinks. At first I was worried how you'd handle another futanari story after Strange Days and though you'd go in the direction of more realism (like a person born as a futa, or a shemale kind of thing), but as soon as you mage it clear that there were demons in this story, I nearly squealed and said to myself "YAY, anything goes! No pesky rules, demons are here to fuck, realism can go right out the window!" Absolute bonus having her body cope around Vee's massive cock and describing how it can bulge out her body a bit, and the cum expansion at the end is the cherry on top! If you're gonna have a supernatural futa with a giant cock, it's a no brainer to have them cum gallons and gallons ad much as they desire!

I did notice that Vee slipped in the word 'eternal' and Cass didn't catch it, oops. Does that mean you're entertaining the possibility that we might hear about what happens during the rest of her weekend? Or her life? And with Vee's cum sloshing around Cass' belly mixed in with the Blood of the Hound relaxing her body, would it be probable to say that her cum could 'enhance' Cass' body here and there a bit? You know, to better mimic and adapt to Mistress' - erm, Vee's - sensual figure? Vee sounds like she's a bit lonely and would love to have a long term partner, albeit more like her kind, probably. After all, whores are one of the devil's favorite paths to corruption, and maybe Cass should be rewarded for her work with some gradual upgrades to her body ;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More, please

I tend to be a sucker for stories such as this one started out as. Perhaps they don't know who each other are, and perhaps they may or may not like each other on that level, but Obviously "Vee" was lonely beyond just needing to fuck, and Cassandra stuck a cord in her somewhere that filled that loneliness in her.

Conversely, the opposite seemed to be true for Cassandra, if only very subtly and in a confusing way to the lovely whore. Maybe there's a reason for that, and maybe we could find out more in another installment of these two together ;) Either way, quite enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yep, you accidentally started a new series

There's no way this is the only time we'll experience Vee and Cass' weekend sexventure! A futa demon is not going to let a good fuck like the one Cass is providing to go away that easily. She hasn't even gotten a bloejob out of it! Plus, you've set it up so that she may have already been trapped into Vee's service for a long time, and how fucking awesome would it be to have Vee's demonic cum slowly turn Cass into a massive winged futa succubus like herself! That may actually help her get more Johns to request her services!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Normally, I don't do the high fantasy/demon stuff. But, this is great writing and story telling. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

I always look forward to anything by Redskyes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it

Just drop what you're working on right now and stick with continuing this series! The possibilities are numerous. Cass still needs to blow Vee and a cock that big could bulge her throat all the way down to her ribcage. Anal with that magic blood would be spine-tingling. Just watching Bee jack off onto Cass like a firehose would be entertaining, or better yet, a Vee self suck scene!

Also, you could entertain having Cass become gradually corrupted from Vee's encounter/cum and spread out a demonic futa transformation. Like Cass notices that she's becoming taller and slightly more aggressive and sculpted, then develops things like Vee's horsecock and balls that rip through her pants one day (and uses them while being a prostitute), then finally is a full-on demon.

Either way, we'd all love to hear more from this universe! Thanks for your writings!

LeftHandSuzukiLeftHandSuzukiabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

You did good man, you did good. This is such a great story with so many branching possibilities (some of the anon comments were thinking/suggesting what I would have) that I'm actually dreading that you won't continue it! Cass needs more of that kind of fucking, and I'm sure she wants to suck down that monster cock and gulp another belly-bulging load from Vee. Cass might even wan to experiment on what it would feel like to have her body slowly develop into one like Vee's - we need more succubus futas in our lives!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I didn't even know this story was uploaded until I read the update on your tumblr page! You are one of the masters of describing a futanari romance, and you up the ante with the introduction of futanari demons! I agree with the other commenters here and vote that you continue this series. It doesnt need to be as serious or long as Strange Days, just make it several fun romps with Cass. The idea of demon/futa transformation would also be a great way to parlay into different and new situations. You're doing good and shouldn't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
:D

yes we definitely would like you to conitnue to write again this series. it is engaging to read the story from viewpoint of the whore and for her to be sexed by the gorgeous futanari cock demon! Sorry English is not the first language but I have no problem reading from you and your futanari is best! I also believe Cass should become infected cum and develop into futanari demon and cock! Please do not stop write when you are so good at it!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 11 years ago

Would I be a bad girl if I said I wish I was in Cass's place? I would? Ok ;) My word what a hot story! New fav!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

Love it hope to hear how the test of the weekend went for them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please Please PLEASE ;-)

Can't you see that this story is crying out to be continued???

Really enjoyed this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more!

More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Find another word for 'dong'

This is probably one of the best stories I've ever read. Flawless grammar and you have excellent story-telling skills. As I was reading, I got a little bit annoyed that you wrote many short sex scenes in lieu of one long one, but then when you revealed that all but the ultimate where just building up to her cumming proper, it made sense you wrote it that way.

The only critique I have is I wish you could occasionally use a different word when referring to her penis (doesn't become a problem until about half way through page 2 and throughout page 3). Seeing "dong" so regularly was mildly irritating. That's it. That's the biggest problem I can think of with this. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

My god this was fantastic! The writing was captivating, the content itself amazing and one got to love how you depicted the "demon" character so out of canon and quite original! I don't know about other people, but i hope, BEG, you make this into a serie and develop this story (hopefully in a full throttle romance!), it has so much more to offer!

Seriously, amazing work, and please do consider writing further chapters.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Heavenly

Very good story. Please make a series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous