Future Encounters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He has a girlfriend you know. Do you want Cassie to come after you?" Sandy said.

"I can take care of myself, stop acting like my mom. Who, by the way, gave me her blessing to bed a wolf." Gina huffed, her tail twitching angrily behind her.

"Because you never told her he was already taken." Sandy griped.

"Again, who are you to judge me? Just go back to your stupid party and let me and Eric finish."

"Uh, I'd rather not, thanks." Eric said, his head now a bit clearer. Sandy's presence seemed to knock some sense into him, and Eric used all his willpower to keep from rushing across the room and ramming his prick inside Gina's furry snatch.

"Great, you killed the mood Sandra. You owe me." Gina complained.

"Excuse me? Who let you invite half the college to this party? Who covered for you when your dad almost skinned your sorry ass for leaving the house while you were in heat last month? And who has been doing your homework since the fifth grade?" Sandy fumed. Gina actually shrank back a little, her ears swiveling so that they laid flat against her head.

"That's what I thought. Now get your furry ass out of my house before I throw you out a window. I've always wanted to see if werecats land on their feet like real cats." Sandy said, crossing her arms. Gina frowned, and then gathered her clothing. Muttering curses all the while, she quickly changed back, dressed, and left the room in a huff.

Eric, still lying on the bed completely wolfed out, could only stare at Sandy. Then, remembering he was technically naked, grabbed a handful of the sheets and covered his lap. It didn't help, he still had a raging boner. But for his sake, Sandy pretended not to notice and just sat in a chair next to her bed. She felt like "Little Red Riding Hood", or something like that, with the "Big Bad Wolf" in lying in bed like this. And Sandy had to admit, Eric did make a pretty attractive wolf.

12