G. I. Joe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi's eyes got real big when she realized what it was for. "Oh no, no, no, no! Thats an exit only. No-ones fucking my ass!" she protested.

"Ah, come on honey, he really wants to fuck that sweet ass of yours. He's going away for over a year, its your patriotic duty to let him have your ass. Give him something to get him through those long lonely nights." I pleaded.

"If what I've given him already isn't enough to get him through I doubt my ass will help" she scolded.

"Come on baby, I'm an ass man and I've never had one as fine as yours." Joe begged.

I thought for a second before remembering Ray had got her to do all kinds of things she didn't want to do by being forceful with her. So, I grabbed her and pulled her over my knee.

She protested mightily "What the fuck are you doing?" she screamed as she squirmed about.

If we cant fuck that ass we're gonna spank it. With that I raised my hand a brought a somewhat gentle pat on her nice firm ass. "They get harder from now on" I warned. "You wanna smack that ass Joe?" I asked.

"I'd rather fuck it, but why not?" he said.

He laid a pretty good smack on Brandis ass leaving a red mark.

Brandi screamed out in pain.

"Damn, that felt good no wonder Ray liked smacking that ass." Joe laughed. As he raised his hand and just before he was to come down on her again Brandi relented. "Okay, okay, he can fuck me in the ass, just don't spank me, please. There are you happy?" she screamed.

Joe smiled broadly as he grabbed her ass "You don't know how long I've dreamt of fucking this ass. I've jacked-off many a lonely night watching that tape wishing I'd fucked it then."

Brandi was stunned "You have a copy of the tape?"

"Shit yea. I even show it to my men. They all wanna fuck your sweet ass." Joe bragged.

"Oh, yea?" Brandi wasn't as upset as she was knowing she was being lusted after by strange soldiers.

I took the olive oil and proceeded to lube up Brandi's butt. I even inserted a finger and finger fucked it for a while. She usually lets me do this while I fuck her and it really sends her into frenzy so I knew she'd like a dick up there once she relaxed. When she was good and lubed I laid on the bed my cock at full attention and pulled my wife on top of me. "Impale yourself so we can both fuck you at the same time." I instructed.

"Jesus, you don't want much do you? It's not enough I fuck him for you but now you want DP? Sick fuck" Brandi laughed. She hesitated before hovering over me then grabbing my cock roughly she squeezed hard making me yelp. Smiling smugly as she guided my cock into her pussy. When I was all the way in she slowly began fucking me before barking at Joe "Well, you gonna stick it in or what? Let's get this over with." As Joe positioned himself she yelled "Wait. Let me make sure you're lubed up good enough." She grabbed the bottle and poured some more oil into her hands and rubbed it into Joes hard cock before letting him proceed.

Brandi made painful faces as Joe slowly inserted his cock. "Oh, oh shit, easy, easy, please, argh" she pleaded through her moans.

It was a strange sensation feeling his cock penetrating her. When he was all the way in he stopped for a second letting the moaning Brandi adjust to his intrusion.

I started pumping my cock slowly at first then Joe began moving his cock around. Pretty soon we got into a rhythm and Brandi started getting into it. Her moans of pain turned into moans of wanton desire. We were fucking her pretty good and she had several orgasms this way. I was about to cum so I stopped and slid out from under her.

She had to be repositioned so Joe lifted her ass in the air while pushing her head down onto the bed. Giving her ass a smack her ordered her to keep it up. Yelping she stuck her ass up in the air at a perfect angle giving Joe easy access. Brandi moaned and bucked back into his cock clearly enjoying the anal penetration. She bit on the sheet trying to muffle herself.

Joe released his grip on her hips and smacking her again he ordered her to fuck him with that ass.

Moaning loudly Brandi began thrusting back onto his cock.

"Thats a girl, fuck me good, don't let it come out, you don't wanna break my cock." Joe barked egging her on. Joe grabbed her hair and pulled he head back like he was riding as horse. This caused Brandi's tits to jet out. "I think she likes it." Joe boasted. "As much as she protested she likes a big dick buried in her ass, don't ya?" Joe chided.

"Yeee,ees" was all Brandi could blurt out between the moans.

Pulling harder on her hair Joe whipped her head back then smacked her ass the best he could before roughly squeezing her tits, "Yes what?" he demanded.

Having been trained in obedience by Ray she knew just what Joe wanted. "YES, yes, I like your big black cock in my ass, please give it to me. Fuck my ass. Yes, yes, yes, Oh God yes. Harder, harder. Fuck my ass" Brandi pleaded.

Clearly pleased with himself Joe looked at me and asked if that was on camera before smacking her ass again. "Bounce on my cock." Joe ordered as he laughed.

She was an animal as she bucked furiously back and forth on Joes cock moaning loudly a guttural moan as she began rubbing her clit vigorously. It wasn't long before she brought herself to another orgasm. Trying to catch her breath she collapsed down to the bed.

Joe laid on top of her almost concealing her and pounded her ass with a vengeance. Soon he screamed he was cumming and squeezing her tight exploded deep in her ass. He held onto her until he was done cumming then gently pulled out of her. "You want some of this?" he asked. smacking her ass "Its a mighty fine ass" he proclaimed.

"I don't know, I better not shes probably wore out." I bemoaned.

"Oh, God, you know you want to, just stick it in already will you?" Brandi whined with her ass now in the air.

Thats all the encouragement I needed. I positioned myself behind her and placing my cock at the entrance to her ass I rubbed the head around in some of Joes cum to lube myself up. I gently slid my cock into her waiting ass. It was tighter than I expected and I was glad Joe fucked her first to get her loosened up. As I pumped away Brandi began fingering her clit again and brought herself to another orgasm which sent me over the edge. I pulled out and shot my load all over her back and ass.

We all laid on the bed exhausted.

"Well I hope it was everything you expected" Brandi half bragged.

"Are you kidding me" Joe replied "Thats the best ass I've ever had. Who'da thought a nice firm ass could do that. I'm used to the cushion of a nice big booty. I'm gonna have to rethink that."

"Glad you liked it but I wasn't talking to you solider boy" With that she looked at me and quizzed "Well, was seeing your wife fucked by another man everything you fantasized about?"

"Oh God, that and more. You've never looked sexier. I can't get over how hot you looked with Joes cock in your mouth and pussy. I'll be beating off to that image whenever you're not around from now on." I proclaimed.

Brandi smiled and rolled over "Glad I could please you baby."

By now it was late Sunday and Joe had to get ready to leave in the morning. So we all showered before driving him to his car still at the club.

Brandi sat in the back snuggling up to Joe and smiled teasingly each time we made eye contact in the mirror. Joe pulled her top down and was playing with her tits and it wasn't long before Brandi started blowing him again.

"Jesus Christ this bitch is insatiable, how do you keep up with her?" He quizzed while Brandi went to town on him.

"Thats why you're here" I joked as I positioned the mirror so I could watch. We reached Joes car so I turned around to get a good view of the action. Brandi had one knee on the seat and a foot on the floor and her ass in the air.

Joe had his finger in her pussy as she sucked on his cock and pulled on his balls. It wasn't long before Joe was cumming down her throat again. Grunting loudly his ass rose off the seat as he pushed Brandis head down making her swallow it all. When he regained his composure he got out shook hands and hugged the disheveled Brandi good-bye squeezing her ass as he did. "If you ever can't keep up with her ship her to me I'm sure me and my boys will wear her ass out for you. When I get back to town we gotta do this again" he chuckled as he unlocked his car and got in. "Make sure I get a copy of that DVD."

Brandi just hummed never saying a word as she smiled broadly and waved good bye.

When we got back in the car she still hadn't said anything. "Are you alright?" I asked. She nodded yes and smiling she slid over to me. She released my hard cock from my pants and stroked it before leaning in to kiss me. Squeezing my cock hard she she pushed Joes cum into my mouth giving me a snow job.

"What the hell?" I barked pulling away as I spit the stuff out.

"Thats for making me get fucked in the ass" she laughed proudly still squeezing my cock hard.

"But you liked it" I exclaimed.

"Doesn't matter, I told you I didn't want to do it, so thats the price you pay." She laughed. "Kiss me again and I want your tongue down my throat or its the last time we do this." She sat back looking dead serious. "I may not fuck you for awhile either." With that she pulled her top down making her tits pop out. Staring me defiantly in the eye she began to play with her nipples making them erect. "How long do you think you can go without this fine piece of ass before you?"

"Jesus, I ate your pussy with his cum in it" I protested.

"I don't care, this is your punishment." She proclaimed.

Watching her play with her tits made me crazy with lust so I reluctantly gave I to her demand.

She sexily positioned herself in front of me and before kissing me she seductively teased "Make sure you get it all big boy or no pussy for you." We began a long make out session and I could taste Joes cock and cum in her. It was a strange erotic sensation as I imagined the night before and how it got there. If there was any cum left in her mouth it was out of my reach. I played with her tits as we kissed.

Satisfied I had been punished enough she smiled. "Thats a good boy, you're trainings just begun" she whispered as she slid down and proceeded to suck my cock all the way home. I fingered her pussy as we drove and once inside our garage I pulled her out of the car and pushed her over the hood and fucked her the way Joe had the night before. We both had mind blowing orgasms.

This experience has really opened up our sex life. Shes brought several dancers home for our pleasure. Brandi went to visit Joe for a long weekend so she could be the entertainment at one of his mens bachelor party. She put on a strip show then fucked all six soldiers there. Brandi called me on FaceTime so I could watch and Joe filmed it for me and its quite an erotic show. But thats another story.

THE END

12