All Comments on 'G-Spot'

by Tina_Kerr_36

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Loved it. I know it exists, can tell the different texture. You can trust me, I'm a doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A VERY EROTIC, ENTERTAINING STORY

You have a way with words, Tina! I hope you'll continue to use your fine talent and write erotica, both for your own enjoyment and ours.

I can also testify the G-spot does exist. Massaging that spongy area when aroused is so A-M-A-Z-I-N-G it curls my toes and takes my breath. Sometimes I think a really good O must burn hundreds of calories. Hmmm, maybe a new study: "The G-Spot Orgasm Workout to Stay Fit"

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 7 years ago
I enjoyed this for somewhat different reasons

The G-Spot discussion and demonstration were hot, but what sold this to me was the blooming romance between the young woman and the old doctor, how much fun they had together in and out of bed, how she could tease him until he blushed and then let him realize she dearly wanted to be his real girlfriend. I hope there is a bright future for this couple and a bright future for you as an author!

Gibbo68mustangGibbo68mustangabout 7 years ago

Enjoyed this greatly, also nice to have a female writer's slant for a change. Also agree with previous comment, it was the well written romance and characterization that made this story for me. Keep writing please.

nudetexannudetexanabout 7 years ago
Great story.

I really enjoyed the story. Looking forward to many more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's Real!!!!

Good story, and as a follow up, I worked the Kinsey Inst. when I was in school. I was recently talking to a friend who now works there and their current take is the G Spot is the same as a prostate gland.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good writing

Making the commonplace interesting yet giving the story the ring of ordinary reality is uncommon. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
g-spot

A job I would like testing g-spots, it would give me the greatest of pleasure.

Write some more a very entertaining story.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Isn't research fun?

I've always enjoyed searching for the elusive G-spot. Sometimes they say it doesn't exist, but I think it's there, but not "turned on."

There's a lot of crazy plumbing in and around a vagina, so I figure some women don't realize how to get their G-spot to "light up" so to speak.

I really enjoyed this story because the plot is way different than most erotic stories posted here.

masculinbrainmasculinbrainover 5 years ago
Rare writing

Congratulations, not many women are able to write about their own G-spot. Compare to the clitoris which links directly to the center of verbal expression, both oral and written. Girlfriends often talked compulsively when I played with their love button. On contrast, on the rare (but memorable) occasions when I hit a G-spot, girls were hardly able to speak. This lack of verbalising could be a further reason for the mystery surrounding the "elusive" G-spot.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 5 years ago
Great story

I've had the pleasure of being with several women. I would say about 80% of them have a G spot. And you are correct, a woman has to be very stimulated and after that the cum is the strongest that I've ever witnessed. Once a woman has a G spot orgasm that is all she wants to enjoy as it's so very powerful. I do enjoy giving them with my mouth and fingers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful.

This story is so funny, so well written it was fantastic.

I really appreciated it from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Great story, loved the girl-girl interaction too. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous