G-Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled, "That'll do for a start, but I expect a LOT better kiss next time."

Later, when Vin walked me to his front door, I turned around and put my arms around his neck, "I'll take that better kiss now."

To his credit, he didn't resist. Quite the contrary, he put his arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss. While we were kissing, I reached down and moved his hands to my ass. Again, he didn't resist, but he didn't exactly start kneading my butt either. I pulled back from our kiss, looked him in the eyes, and told him with a giggle, "When you've got your hands on a girl's ass, you're supposed to give it a good feel." And then I initiated another passionate kiss.

When we finally separated, I teased him, "See, that didn't hurt too bad, did it."

Vin chuckled, "No, I think I could get used to doing that."

I patted him on the chest, "Then see that you do." And I turned, opened the door, and left.

* * * * *

That evening, Vin called me, "Do you have any plans for tomorrow?"

"Nothing important. What do you have in mind?"

"I thought we might drive down to the gulf . . . if you want to, that is."

"Why, Vin. Are you actually asking me out?"

"I . . . yes. So do you want to go or not?"

"We should leave early. I'll be waiting outside my dorm at seven."

"I'll be there."

* * * * *

"Wow!" Vin said when he saw me on Sunday morning. I was wearing a very small light blue bikini that didn't leave much of my thirty-six D tits to the imagination. At least I did add a loosely woven white cover up, but I didn't bother zipping it up in the front, so it didn't 'cover up' much, if anything.

I also had on a pair of white shorts, and I had my slightly longer than shoulder length brown hair down. I was sure he'd never seen me with my hair down.

I threw my bag into the back seat of his SUV and climbed in. "What? You knew I'm a girl. Did you expect me not to have tits? You're a physiologist for Christ sakes. Surely you've seen a tit or two."

"Not like those." He said, gesturing to my chest with a grin.

I laughed, "Ooooo, I think I've got myself a tit man. Is that what you are—a tit man?"

He cocked his head and shrugged, "I guess so, even though I didn't know it until just now."

"If you're a good boy, you just might to get to see them . . . maybe even touch them."

He chuckled, "Now that thought is going to fester."

I decided to tease him some more, "Number sixty-two really liked them. She couldn't get enough of kissing them and feeling of them."

Vin shot me a scowl, "Here we go again, but that's okay. Go ahead and have your fun."

"Oh, I plan to. Trust me on that."

* * * * *

Normally, parking places near the beach were impossible to find, but this time, it was no problem at all. Vin and I wondered what was going on. We found out a few minutes later when we made our way to the beach.

As happens sometimes, the beach was almost totally covered with dead Jellyfish. Of course, that meant the water was full of them, and anyone wandering into the water would come out covered with uncomfortable stings.

"Damnit! I should have called first." Vin scolded himself.

I defended him against himself, "Hey, it only happens once every year or two. You had no way of knowing."

"I would have known if I'd called ahead."

"Just get over it and chill out. We can have some seafood and a drink." And then I added with a giggle, "Besides, you still get to ogle my tits, so it's not a total loss."

He finally showed me a grin, "Yeah, there is that."

* * * * *

Many of the beachside bars and restaurants were closed, and those that were open, were virtually empty.

After a nice lunch, we walked across Beach Street and began window shopping along the string of apparel shops. In the window of one shop, I spied a bikini that was WAY smaller than the skimpy one I was wearing. "Let's go in here." I said to Vin without telling him why.

Instead of going through the racks of swimsuits, just to have some fun with Vin, I walked up to the counter and asked the young female attendant, "My boyfriend thinks this bikini is covering up too much of me. Do you have anything smaller?"

When the girl laughed, I thought Vin was going to die on the spot. While we were following the girl to the proper rack, he leaned in and whispered, "What are you doing?"

I just showed him a wink and a devilish grin. The girl pointed to several bikinis "There's a dressing room in the back." I selected one and held the top up in front of my tits and asked Vin "What do you think?"

He looked around to insure the girl was out of earshot, "I think you'll get us arrested if you wear that in public."

I held up the garment and pretended to be examining it. "You're apartment complex has a pool, doesn't it?"

"Yes, but-"

"But nothing. Don't you want people to know what a sexy girlfriend you have?"

"Of course, but I think the one you have on will accomplish that quite nicely."

I mused about it for a moment, and then said, "Still, I hate tan lines, so unless you know a place where I can tan nude this summer, this will be about as close as I can get."

"You can say that again."

* * * * *

We decided to go ahead and make the almost four hour drive back to Austin, instead of just killing time in Corpus Christi. I had my own ideas about how we could spend the rest of the day at Vin's apartment. All I had to do was convince him.

During the drive, I made sure to bring up my time with number sixty-two a few times. Instead of scolding me, Vin seemed that he'd resigned himself to enduring it. At one point, he even shocked me by asking a few questions. He was less interested in the sex than the time just before it. He asked me, "So, you two just decided to go back to her dorm and further the study?"

I chuckled, "Pretty much, but it wasn't that clinical. The purpose of us going back to her dorm was to fuck each other. The G-Spot thing was just a sidebar."

"I see."

"No you don't, but I'm thinking that you might like to 'SEE' it someday."

"Well, I may be a doctor, but I'm still a man. That should speak for itself."

"Why, Doctor, that's a first."

"What?"

"That's the first time you've admitted to being a normal man."

He chuckled, obviously feeling more comfortable with our back and forth banter, "I didn't say anything about me being 'normal'. That's your interpretation. At Chili's, had you been drinking?"

"A little. I wasn't drunk by any means, why?"

He showed me a grin that I couldn't quite discern the meaning of, "I was just curious. Alcohol makes it easier for people to do things they wouldn't otherwise do."

I giggled, "Why, Doctor, are you thinking of getting me drunk so you can have your way with me?"

"Do I need to?"

"Hum, I'm not sure. I guess that depends on what dirty little perversions you have hidden under your prudish doctor facade."

And then he went silent, so I let him be for the remainder of the drive.

* * * * *

When we got back to Austin, Vin asked me, "Do you want me to drop you at your dorm?"

It was still early, not even six p.m. yet. "Only if you plan on getting too drunk to drive me back to the dorm tonight . . . or in the morning."

"In the morning?"

"That depends on you."

He cocked his head, "Do you need to swing by your dorm to pick up anything?"

"Like pajamas?" I teased.

"I was thinking more like a toothbrush or something."

I giggled, "Nah, I'll use yours. You can disinfect it when I'm finished."

* * * * *

When we walked into Vin's apartment, I told him, "I'll be right back." And then I went to his bathroom. After having a pee, I changed into the new bikini. "Wow!" I mumbled out loud when I stood in front of the mirror. I'm pretty bold by nature, but even I would hesitate to wear that little thing out in public.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Vin's eyes popped out of his head. He let out a "Ooo La La", and then he pointed to a glass on the table, waving a fifth of Scotch at me. "I picked this up just in case you played hard to get. I guess I could have saved my money, huh?"

I held my hands out from my sides and did a slow pirouette, "You like?" I asked with a giggle.

"I'll say."

"I thought we might go down to the pool and catch some rays."

He tilted his head as if pondering my proposal, "We can if you want, but I'd just as soon sit out on the patio and have a drink."

When I walked up to him and slid my arms around his neck, I asked him, "What's the matter, 'Future Lover', jealous of other men seeing me like this?"

He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss, this time his hands immediately sliding down to my ass and kneading my butt cheeks. When we came up for air, he totally shocked me. "No, not jealous at all. It's just that's a fantasy, and as you probably know better than me, when someone comes face to face with their fantasy, it can be more than a little . . . disconcerting."

I leaned back against his arms and put a hand on his chest, "You can't just throw something like that out there without explaining it. Exactly what is your fantasy?"

"What guy doesn't fantasize about having a girlfriend or even a wife that is so sexy, every other man on the planet is jealous of him. Of course, I could be wrong. That's more in your purview than mine, Miss Psychology major."

Despite his trying to make light of it, for some reason, his admission affected me in a way I couldn't quite understand. I just had an overwhelming urge to fuck him—no, check that—I had an overwhelming urge to make love to him. He'd shared something so personal; I couldn't shake its affects on my female nature. I'd never felt anything like that before. I wasn't all that experienced with sex, but I'd never made love with someone—never even had a temptation to, but that is what I was feeling right then.

"Vincent, take off your shirt, and then there's a string in the back. If you pull it, my bikini top will come off. I really, really want to feel my tits pressing into your bare chest right now."

To his credit, Vin didn't fuck up my mood by saying something stupid—or saying anything at all. Instead, he just pulled his T-Shirt over his head and then pulled the string on my bikini top. After tossing it aside, he hugged me tightly to him and kissed me passionately again.

While still kissing me, Vin scooped me up into his arms and carried me to his bedroom. After laying me on his bed, he removed his shorts and underwear before removing my bikini bottoms.

Wow! The good doctor was a very slow and patient lover. He kissed every inch of me, kneading my flesh with his hands the whole time. He spent a long time kissing, licking and sucking my tits, but not long enough for me to get bored with it.

It was obvious that he wanted to be in control. He was tending to me and didn't seem interested in receiving any attention himself. I did manage to slide my hand around his hard cock a couple of times when his position afforded me the opportunity, but he would change positions after only a few seconds, and his cock would be out of my reach.

When he moved to between my legs and began kissing and licking my slit, and then between and under my labia, I came. It wasn't a 'mind blowing' orgasm or even anything close to it. Instead, it was just the nice, loving variety which caused me to spread my arms out to the edges of the bed, stretch and moan softly, "Ummmm, that was nice."

I would have guessed Vin to be a very conventional and conservative lover, but I was wrong. I found that out when he lifted my butt off the bed and began licking and tonguing my ass. How could he possibly have known how much I loved that. It never failed to drive me totally insane, even though I'd only had one boyfriend who would go there. I made sure to let Vin know I loved it, "Ummmmm, yes, do that."

I was just beginning to understand the benefit of being in bed with a physiologist. He knew every erogenous zone, even those most boys or men would never think of, behind the knees, the inner thighs, the forehead and neck. And he knew just what to do with each one.

Finally, I was WAY too ready, "I need to feel you inside me now."

Before complying though, he inserted two fingers inside me and began massaging my G-Spot. That made me giggle, "I'm a positive, Doctor." And I came for a second time, coating his hand with my slick cum. This one was more intense, causing me to arch my back and moan out louder, "Arggggg".

FINALLY, Vin moved up and positioned his hard cock at my opening. I savored every fraction of an inch of his wonderful cock sliding into me. His cock wasn't overly large, perhaps slightly thicker than average, with average length, but it filled me up nicely.

Still, Vin was in no hurry. He fucked me slowly for so long, I finally had to urge him on, "Fuck me now. I need you to fuck me."

He understood and began increasing his pace until he was slamming into me. I lost track of how many times I came. I had my legs wrapped around his body and my arms around his neck. "Oh god! Oh fuck! Oh god! Oh fuck!"

I really, really wanted to feel him cum inside me, but he and I both gave up in exhaustion prior to that happening. "Don't you ever cum?" I finally asked him when my panting and gasping began to subside.

Vin chuckled, "As a matter of fact, I do, but there are things a man can do to train himself to put that off until he's ready."

I had to laugh, "The good doctor has been training himself, has he?"

When I was ready, I moved down on the bed and took his still hard cock into my mouth. After a few minutes of licking it and taking it fully into my mouth, I said to him, "I want you to cum for me" and I went right back to sucking him.

Sure enough, less than a minute later, I felt his body stiffen, and the first powerful shot of his cum hit the back of my throat. He came a lot—so much I had trouble taking it all, but I managed.

When I moved up on the bed again and wrapped my body around his, he sighed his contentment. We fell asleep like that, me wrapped around his body, and him hugging me tightly.

* * * * *

Other than dinner at Red Lobster Wednesday evening, I didn't see Vin again until Friday. After eating his homemade spaghetti and garlic toast, I told him in a matter-of-fact tone, "If we're going to fuck, and I hope we are, I need a drink."

He laughed, "You need a drink to have sex with me?"

"No, not usually, but I'll need one tonight—that is, if you're going to take me up on my offer to fuck my ass."

His eyes widened, "Oh! I . . . I've never done that."

I giggled, "Well, I love it, so you'd better get with the program."

"Okay." He said somewhat pensively. But then he took two glasses from the cupboard and poured us each a Scotch on the rocks.

I laughed, "You need one too, huh?"

He raised his glass and clinked it with mine, "Better safe than sorry."

* * * * *

After a good deal of wonderful foreplay, a small bottle of baby oil was a close to lube as Vin could find.

"Just go slow at first, but you'll need to push fairly hard until it pops in. Don't worry about it if I squeal when that happens." And then I thought, 'who am I to tell a physiologist how to do it, even if he hadn't done it before? Surely he'd know how an ass is structured, so he'd know about the inner ring he'd have to push past.'

And indeed, I did squeal, but as instructed, he pushed on until his cock was fully inside me. Vin waited only a half minute before he began slowly fucking my ass. When he began speeding up, I reached under myself and began rubbing my clit. I came the instant my fingers touched it.

Even though Vin wouldn't have tired early anyway, he said it helped that he was standing up with me on my knees on the edge of the bed. When he really started slamming into me, I had to grip the covers to keep from being scooted forward on the bed.

Just like when he fucked me the previous weekend, he made me cum many times, and he kept going for so long, I finally had to yell 'uncle'. This time, after a few minutes of recuperation, I had him accompany me to the bathroom so that I could wash him up.

Back in the bedroom, I went down on him again, and just like the previous weekend, it didn't take but a few minutes for me to have him shooting his cum into my mouth.

* * *

After pouring me another drink, and him grabbing a beer from the fridge, we went naked out onto the patio. The wooden fence around it had only small gaps between the boards, so we weren't worried about anyone seeing in.

"Some of my friends from work are having a pool party next weekend." He told me.

"Friends from your work? Does that mean I have to wear my most conservative bikini?"

He chuckled, "I hope not."

"Oh?" I asked, staring hard at him, "You want the fantasy, huh?"

"If you don't mind." He said, and then took a long tug of his beer.

"It's settled then. I'll wear the new one."

"When we show up there, you'll probably need to wear something over it."

"What day?"

"Saturday afternoon."

"Cool, that means we have all this weekend and then next Friday evening and Saturday morning to fuck like rabbits."

He laughed out loud, "No thank you. I've seen rabbits have sex. It only lasts about five seconds, and then the male squeals and rolls off."

I'd never seen that. I just knew 'fucking like rabbits' was a saying used to mean doing it a lot. "Oh hell no! I'm not going to let you get away with that."

"Then how about we just 'fuck' like Gina and Vincent?" I could tell he wasn't comfortable using the word 'fuck'.

I giggled, "Works for me."

* * * * *

Oh my god! I'd never fucked so much or came so many times in my life as I did that weekend and the next Friday night and Saturday morning. Each and every time, Vin kept going until I made him stop.

Finally though, it was Saturday afternoon and time to head over to his friend's house. I was a little nervous. I didn't know any of those people, and the bikini under my t-shirt and shorts never left my mind.

After having grilled hamburgers and homemade potato salad, people began stripping off their outer garments and jumping into the pool. I looked at Vin, but he just showed me a daring grin.

I'm sure he didn't understand what had me so nervous. If it had just been men present, it wouldn't have bothered me so much. But it was their wives and girlfriends that made me so pensive. They were all quite a bit older than me, and with bodies that suggested they'd gone through childbirth—overweight and flabby. Most of them were wearing one-piece swimsuits.

When I finally took off my shorts and t-shirt, I could feel all eyes on me, and I wasn't imagining it.

I did my best to ignore the scowls from some of the other women . . . and even the appreciative looks from their husbands and boyfriends.

It did help a little when I overheard one older woman saying to her husband, "I don't blame her. If I had her body, I'd want to flaunt it too."

I was near the edge of the pool with my head just barely out of the water, so I was sure they couldn't see me. Her husband told her, "You used to have her body, but you never flaunted it like that." To which his wife responded, "It's a very different day and age now. Society is a lot more liberal."

Her husband lied, "I've been trying not to stare."

His wife laughed, "Hell, I want you to look at her. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight."

Hearing that emboldened me, so I climbed out of the pool and went to the ice chest. After getting myself a beer, I found Vin standing in a circle of men, probably telling dirty jokes. So I eased up and slid my arm around his waist.

One man in particular who was standing on the opposite side of the circle and blatantly ogling my almost naked body said to Vin, "I think I can speak for all of us when I say we appreciate you bringing Gina. Our old ladies aside, she's really made a normally dull get together an absolute delight."