G-Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vin hugged me to him and chuckled, "Yeah, well, she wanted to wear her smallest bikini, but I wouldn't let her. I told her your hearts couldn't take it."

That caused everyone to laugh, including me.

* * * * *

Vin laughed almost all the way back to his apartment. "That was great! You weren't too uncomfortable, were you?"

"A little at first." I admitted, "But I was okay after a few minutes. So, was it all you thought it'd be?"

"Absolutely! I loved every second of it. When you couldn't hear, they all wanted to know how we met, how long we've been dating, and if you are as hot in the sack as you look."

"You better have told them that I'm A LOT hotter in the sack than I look."

Vin laughed out loud again, "Oh I did, trust me, and I didn't even have to exaggerate."

I giggled, "Good, then you'd better hurry and get me home and fuck me silly."

"I'm going as fast as I dare."

* * * * *

It was two weeks later when I decided to surprise Vin. We were going out to dinner at The Olive Garden on Friday evening.

Shortly after arriving at the restaurant and being seated, I saw Shelly approaching. When she slid into the booth beside me, I immediately introduced her to Vin. "Vin, this is Shelly . . . number sixty-two."

I'd already told Shelly that Vin was also involved in the G-Spot study, and that he already knew about she and I having sex a few weeks earlier.

"It's great to finally meet you, Vin. Gina has told me A LOT about you."

Vin cleared his throat, "Uh, yeah, she's told me a lot about you as well."

I decided to tease him a little, "Shelly has graciously accepted my invitation to stay with us tonight."

His eyes widened instantly, "Oh."

Just to emphasize the point, I slid my hand onto her bare lower thigh and squeezed it. That was the signal. She turned to me and we kissed passionately. When we broke that kiss, I looked at Vin, "Well, if we ever get a waiter over here, I think you could use a stiff drink."

He tilted his head and grinned, "You've got that right."

* * * * *

There was still some daylight left when we got back to Vin's apartment, so Shelly and I thought we'd take the opportunity to fuck with his head. We both put on bikinis. Hers was much more conservative than mine, but still very tantalizing. Then we told Vin, "We're heading to the pool. You should get on your swimsuit and join us."

Vin grinned from ear to ear, "It'll only take me a minute." Hearing that, we decided to wait on him.

A couple of minutes later, the three of us made our way downstairs and out to the pool, one bikini-clad beauty on each of his arms.

There was only one other couple in the pool. They looked to be about Vin's age—early to mid thirties. They were obviously newlyweds, or at least fairly new at being a couple. They were all over each other, and they didn't seem to care who was watching.

After a few minutes in the pool, Vin crawled out and lay back in a half sitting position on one of the lounge chairs. He never took his eyes off of us, so we played it up a little, frolicking, flirting, and even kissing now and then.

Finally, after several minutes, Shelly began crawling out of the water. Without thinking about it, I reached up and pulled the string of her bikini top, pulling it free of her body.

Of course, she squealed, drawing the attention of the other couple. Shelly immediately covered her tits with her arm and jumped back into the pool. Before she got to me, I slung her bikini top out of the pool. It landed a few feet in front of Vin's feet.

"Bitch!" Shelly yelled at me, but her giggle gave away that she wasn't really upset.

"Slut!" I shot back at her playfully.

And then I heard the guy at the other end of the pool say, "Well okay then." And when I looked that way, I saw him pull both strings of her bikini top, the one around her neck and the one around her back. She squealed and tried to grab it from him, but he held it too high for her to reach. And then he pushed her away and threw it near where I'd thrown Shelly's.

"Okay" I laughed, "If that's the way it's going to be." And I reached behind me and untied my own bikini top, throwing it toward Vin as well.

After that, there was just a lot of grab-assing and playing around. But after another few minutes, we were starting to get water-logged, so Shelly and I boldly walked up the steps and out of the pool.

While we were walking over to Vin to retrieve our bikini tops, the guy in the pool lifted his partner out of the water and sat her on the concrete, "Okay, go get your top."

To her credit, she didn't show any signs of being less bold than me and Shelly. She calmly walked over, got her bikini top, and slowly tied it back in place.

While Shelly and I were tying our bikini tops back into place, Shelly spotted the tent in Vin's swimsuit. She leaned over and grabbed it firmly, and then she giggled and said, "He's ready."

The other girl was back in the pool, but she must have heard Shelly's declaration, "This one is too." She said with a wild giggle.

On the walk back inside and up to Vin's apartment, I don't think Shelly released his cock once.

* * * * *

I'd never been in a threesome, but Shelly had been involved in several. Therefore, I hinted that she should take the lead. The one suggestion she made was that we should make it clear to him early on that we weren't fooling around with each other just for his benefit.

We accomplished that by waiting until he went to the bathroom. When he came out, Shelly and I were on the sofa making out, and we stopped when he walked in. God, I loved kissing her. It was daylight and dark to kissing a man.

Of course, it didn't escape Vin's notice that we'd removed each other's bikini tops. His eyes were immediately drawn to and held captive by Shelly's beautifully perky C cups. I said to her, just loud enough for Vin to hear, "I think he likes your tits."

Shelly giggled and jumped off the sofa. She walked right up to him and cupped her tits, bouncing them up and down. "You like?" She asked him. When he hesitated, she pulled his hands to her tits, "How about now?"

"Very nice." He finally managed, and then he released her and went to the fridge for a beer. She just looked around at me and rolled her eyes as if to say, 'what does a girl have to do?'

I got the feeling Vin was just shy to interact with Shelly because I was sitting there watching, so I got up and went to her, leading her by the hand to where Vin was standing. I took the beer can from him and sat it on the table, and then I guided both of his hands to her tits. I kept my hands on his so that he couldn't withdraw them. "Her tits are incredible, aren't they?"

"Uh, yes . . . yes they are."

"Good." And I gave him a short but passionate kiss while he was fondling her. And then I turned to Shelly and gave her a little longer kiss, my hands still on Vin's to make sure he didn't pull away.

Finally, I put one hand behind Vin's head and the other behind Shelly's, and then I urged them together. "Now, Vin" I purred in as sexy a tone as I could muster, "Tonight we are a threesome. Shelly is not a third wheel. She's one of us, and there are no boundaries. I expect you to enjoy her. I know I'm going to."

When I let him withdraw from their kiss, he said, "Maybe we should retire to the bedroom."

Shelly and I both laughed. I told him, "Nope, we're not ready for that yet."

And then Shelly added, "We're not through driving you and each other crazy with anticipation yet."

"I see." Vin said as he released Shelly's tits and reached for his beer.

* * * * *

It was another hour before Shelly and I were ready to escort Vin into the bedroom. During that hour, we'd removed each other's bikini bottoms and played briefly with each other's pussies. We'd also both knelt at Vin's feet and pulled down his swimsuit.

Shelly purred, "I've wanted to do this since we left the swimming pool." And she immediately took his hard cock in her hand and licked up and down his shaft. She stopped short of putting his cock into her mouth though, obviously wanting to save that for later.

Once we were on Vin's bed, I crawled between Shelly's spread legs and crooked a finger to Vin. When he was beside me, I urged her knees up and apart, and then I said to him, "This is the only pussy I've ever tasted—other than my own, of course. I think it tastes wonderful. See if you concur." And I moved from between her legs, making room for him to take my place.

After licking up and down her slit and then spreading her open so he could really taste her, he looked at me with a grin, "I concur." And then he went right back to licking and kissing her pussy.

After five minutes or so, I nudged him aside, "My turn." When he moved away, I immediately spread her open and dove my tongue into her pussy. After about a minute, I raised her hips and began licking her ass. That caused her to moan out her enjoyment. At one point, I turned to Vin, who was watching intently, and said, "I didn't do this the first time. I think she likes it."

The instant I moved higher and clamped my mouth over her clit, licking it and sucking on it, she arched her back and began bucking her hips, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I waited until her orgasm subsided to instruct her to get on her knees at the foot of the bed. "She's ready for you now." I said to Vin. When he hesitated, I said in a firm voice, "Quit stalling and fuck her now." And then I moved up on the bed and lay on my back, sliding my legs under her and giving her easy access to my pussy.

Watching Vin move up behind Shelly and begin easing his hard cock into her, hearing her moans of pleasure, and watching her back arch as she leaned back into him, all worked together to make me so horny, I came the instant her tongue touched my pussy.

"Oh God!" I practically screamed, "Fuck her, Vin. Fuck her good, just like you fuck me."

And then I put my hand on the back of Shelly's head and pressed her mouth harder to my pussy. Every time Vin thrust his cock into her, she rocked forward, and I could feel it in the way her mouth moved on my pussy. I couldn't believe how hot I found that.

Vin must have been fucking Shelly for at least fifteen minutes when she looked up at me, her blonde hair plastered to her face and her eyes showing her distress, "Let's trade places." She half begged me.

Instead of assuming the position I'd been in though, she scooted her upper body beneath me. She began licking and sucking my tits while her fingers found my clit and began rubbing it. I came almost immediately.

I also felt her fingers on my pussy, and even though I couldn't see it, I could tell that she was feeling Vin's cock every time he pulled his cock almost out of my pussy.

I lost all track of time. There were just too many incredible sensations. I must have cum half a dozen times. Finally though, I had to make Vin stop. I just couldn't take anymore.

Seconds later, Vin was on his back on the bed with Shelly and I on each side of him. I held his cock straight up, and we took turns licking and sucking it. Of course, we made sure to pause long enough to kiss each other now and then. Vin pulled another pillow under his head so he could watch without craning his neck.

When Vin finally stiffened and began cumming, Shelly and I managed to share it, even as it was spurting out, our tongues swirling over the head of his cock, and over each other's tongue.

When she and I finally released his cock and moved up on the bed to hug him, Shelly said in a reverent tone, "Holy shit, this man cannot only fuck like a machine, he cums like a fucking fire hose. No wonder you love him so much."

I looked at Vin and giggled, "I think you've made a new friend."

He just grinned and kissed first me and then Shelly.

* * * * *

Later, when we were all three having a drink on the patio, still naked, I asked Vin, "Well, is she a positive, or not?"

His face got red, "Shit! I totally forgot to check."

Shelly and I both laughed for a long time, and then I patted his leg, "Don't worry, Baby, we have all night."

Shelly giggled, "Hell, we can make it all weekend as far as I'm concerned."

Vin chuckled, "I can see my epitaph now, 'He died with a smile on his face'."

* * * * *

Shelly did indeed spend all weekend with me and Vin. And he did eventually confirm that 'number sixty-two' should have been listed as a positive.

There were things he came to love even beyond the sex. He loved asking for a round booth at El Sombrero, the popular Mexican food restaurant. In that type of booth, Shelly and I could snuggle up on each side of him. We made it obvious to our waitress and any onlookers that we were both 'with' him. He admitted to that shooting his ego off the scales.

In that same vein, we did pretty much the same at the apartment's swimming pool. Very unlike Vin, he wanted to go out to a club Saturday night. Shelly and I laughed to each other about what we assumed he wanted. He was already getting spoiled, and we teased him about not being able to get his big head through the door of the club.

While at the club, Shelly and I did something else to stroke Vin's ego and make other men jealous of him. When she and I were dancing together, we went out of our way to slither our bodies up against each other, and we even kissed passionately a few times in the middle of the dance floor.

After one such trip to the dance floor, and after getting back to our table, I asked Vin, "Well?"

He just shook his head and grinned, "You two are crazy, and I LOVE IT!"

Had I not felt so secure in my relationship with Vin, I might have worried that he'd get so used to having two of us, he might lose interests in being with just me, but I knew better. Having Shelly there was like Christmas. It's great, but you wouldn't want to have it every day.

* * * * *

Vin attended my graduation and sat with my family. I'd introduced him to them as my boyfriend. They didn't seem to think anything about our age difference, which was a huge relief to me.

Two days after my graduation, Vin said he wanted to take me to work with him. He told me only to dress in something 'conservative, what you'd wear if you were going in front of the Board of Directors at the university'. But that's the extent of what he'd tell me, despite my almost constant nagging.

When we showed up at his office, he led me straight into a conference room. There were half a dozen other doctors present. And then Vin stood at the end of the conference table and told his comrades, "This is Gina Grady. I was the executor of her recent study at UT concerning the existence of a G-Spot in women. The results of her study was so compelling, the university has offered her a full ride scholarship and funding for a follow up study."

All eyes turned to me, but I could see their skepticism. "Her hypothesis was fairly simple, that previous studies on the subject failed to take into account the state of sexual arousal of the subjects. Controlling for that—at least to the extent she was able to, the results of her study were very compelling . . . enough to totally convince me, and I was a true skeptic going in."

And then 'Dr. Geote' continued, "I believe we should commission a study to explore the matter for ourselves, with Miss Grady as a consultant, of course. Gentlemen, I firmly believe we have the opportunity to shock the scientific world with the results of a groundbreaking study."

Of course, several of those present had been at the pool party Vin had taken me to, but that subject never came up.

* * * * *

That evening, Vin took me out for a nice dinner. "I have to clear out of the dorm." I told him with a frown.

"I know." He exaggerated a sigh, "I guess you'll just have to move in with me."

"Seriously?" I asked, trying not to show my total excitement.

"I guess so. After all, I expect my associates to approve our study proposal, so you'll need to be close by. We can't have you commuting several hours each way."

I giggled, "Is that the only reason?"

He played it cool, "Well, there might be some other benefits too."

"I don't suppose you're going to give up your office, so I guess that means I'd have to sleep with you."

Vin grinned, "Yeah, I know that's going to be an imposition, especially since we'll only have one bathroom, but I'm willing to endure it if you are."

I laughed out loud, "Don't worry, I'll try to resist hanging girlie stuff all over the place."

"It's settled then. I'll skip work and help you move out of the dorm tomorrow."

As we were walking out to his SUV, I nudge him with my elbow, "Oh, and don't worry, Shelly only lives a couple of hours away, so I'm sure we can talk her into coming for a visit now and then."

He chuckled, "Not too often though. I'm afraid my geriatric heart won't be able to take it."

* * * * *

THE END

Please don't forget to vote, leave a comment, or send me Feedback. It's always nice hearing from readers.