Gabrielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed as we hugged each other. We then climbed into the shower and washed each other. We laughed and played with each other the whole time. I couldn't remember having so much fun in the shower.

When we had finished drying each other off we both felt the wine and excitement wearing off and we both yawned at the same time. We both laughed and admitted it was time to sleep. I went out into the living area to turn off the lights and then climbed under the covers with Gabi. We lay facing each other smiling. I leaned in and kissed her and then said, "Thank you for being my friend all week. It can get rather lonesome on the road so thank you for being here with me."

"There is nobody I would rather be friends with than you. I have had a lot of fun this week and I hope we can have more fun this weekend." Gabi replied and then she hugged me. She turned around and nestled her warm body next to mine as I turned off the bedside light.

Gabi said, "Goodnight sweet prince and may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest." I pulled her close and then fell asleep.

Because of the previous night's activities, we both slept for a long time. When I looked at my watch it was 11:30 and I was starving. As I stirred I woke Gabi up. She looked at me, smiled and said good morning. I moved close to her, kissed her and then said good morning back.

"I don't know about you but I'm starving! How about you?" I asked.

"I'm pretty hungry too! Why don't you order some breakfast."

I got on the phone to room service and had enough food to feed an army sent up plus gallons of coffee! When Gabi saw all of the food she laughed. "How much do you think I'm going to eat?"

"I hope that you won't eat too much because I plan on killing all of this!"

I had put on a robe for when the room service attendant brought in the food but took it off again as soon as he left. As I watched Gabi walk through the room to sit down and eat I began getting hard again as I admired her beauty.

"Do you always get this excited about breakfast?" Gabi asked.

"Only when the dessert is a beautiful woman such as yourself!" I retorted.

Gabi laughed as she poured us both cups of coffee. We sat across from each other as we attacked our breakfast. The food was delicious and the view was stunning. When we had finished, Gabi stood up and walked over to me and asked, "Would you like to see the dessert trolley now?"

I laughed and said "I will take one of everything!"

I was sitting on a settee while eating. Gabi pushed the table aside and then climbed onto my lap and kissed me. We kissed for several minutes and then Gabi lifted herself up and placed her big tits in my face. I nuzzled between her boobs as she held them together before I moved to take a nipple in my mouth. I sucked and bit on one nipple for several minutes before switching to the other side. All of the while my hands were massaging Gabi's fantastic ass. After a while Gabi pushed me over onto my back and straddled my face while facing my feet. She sank her delicious pussy onto my outstretched tongue and then bent over to take my cock into her mouth.

We were both moaning as we enjoyed what we were doing to each other. I couldn't get enough of Gabi's pussy as I licked, sucked, nibbled and bit her all over. As I took her clit between my lips I pressed a couple of fingers into her honeypot working then in and out causing Gabi to groan in pleasure. As I worked on Gabi she was sucking my entire length deep into her mouth and throat as she rubbed my anus with one of her fingers.

I was beginning to feel my orgasm rising up inside when the room door opened and the maid walked in on us. "Oh, mon dieu monsieur..." I didn't understand the rest of what she said.

"Do you speak English?"

"Oui, monsieur, I said I knocked before entering. I do apologize for the intrusion. I shall come back in an hour sir." And then she left.

Gabi began laughing uproariously after the maid had left the room. "You weren't kidding when you said we would embarrass the hotel staff! Let's go into the bedroom where you can fuck me properly and then we can take a shower."

We got off the settee and headed for the bedroom, Gabi pulling me along by my erection. She crawled up onto the bed laid back and spread her legs wide for me. I crawled up between her legs, and began fucking her like there was no tomorrow. I didn't last very long nor did Gabi as we were so close to climaxing before the maid interrupted things. When we finished, we hopped into the shower to wash away the sweat we had generated while fornicating.

When we had dried off I noticed our hour was nearly over. "Perhaps we should get dressed and leave the maid to her devices."

"All I have is my gown from last night. If you don't mind, could we go over to my place so I can get a change of clothes and then maybe take a stroll along the river?"

"What happened to staying naked all day?"

"Tomorrow is a holiday in France so we can stay naked this afternoon through tomorrow night, as long as you remember to put the 'do not disturb' sign on the door!"

I laughed as I imagined the poor maid walking in on us again. "Okay, sounds good to me!"

I got dressed quickly and enjoyed watching Gabi don her gown again. "That dress is so sexy! I'm almost tempted to tear it off you!"

"Now, now, we don't want to embarrass the maid anymore today we need to save some for tomorrow!"

We were laughing as we left the room all the way to the street. I hailed a cab in front of the hotel and Gabi gave him her address. Her apartment was up a couple of flights of stairs and faced the street. It was a very comfortable place and I felt right at home. "I love your apartment! It's so perfect...just like you!"

Gabi laughed and thanked me for the compliment. She quickly changed into a lovely sundress and threw a few other items in a small valise. "What do you say to walking back to the hotel? It's a lovely day and we can walk along the river and look at the kiosks selling books and stuff."

"Sounds good to me. Let me carry that for you." As I grabbed her valise.

We went back down the stairs and headed out. Our walk was fantastic as Gabi pointed out places of interest along the river. She bought a couple of books along the way. We stopped at a café off the beaten track and had coffee while sitting outside. By the time we got back to the hotel it was late afternoon.

Our maid had managed to tidy the room without further embarrassment. I decided that I needed to make things right with the maid so I asked Gabi to write out a note of apology that I could take down to the concierge. I stuffed the note and a 100 Euro note into an envelope and went downstairs to talk to the concierge. The concierge told me the girls name was Elena and that he had heard about her faux pas. I corrected the man and told him the fault was entirely mine and to please not punish her in any way. I then handed him the envelope and asked him to make sure she got it. The concierge smiled and said it would be done. I thanked him and returned to my room.

When I got back to the room I was greeted with the sight of Gabi kneeling on a chair naked while looking out the window towards the street. She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "I thought, perhaps, you could help me out and make love to my bottom again!"

I got instantly hard and stripped my clothes off as fast as I could. I virtually ran across the room, knelt down and planted my face in Gabi's wondrous ass. I licked her from her tailbone down to her clitoris and back up again. I did that a couple of times before I zoomed in on Gabi's delightful sphincter. As I rimmed her, Gabi let out moans and groans of pure pleasure. I then began forcing my tongue as deep as I could as I fucked her with it. After a while Gabi reached back and placed the tube of lube at the top of her ass and said, "I want you in my bottom now, please!"

I grabbed the tube and squirted some onto Gabi's opening and worked it in and around her anus. I then squirted a large amount onto my penis and spread it along my length. I then moved in behind Gabi, placed the head of my cock at her opening and then slowly slid into her backside. Gabi moaned and uttered, "Oui, oui, oui" as I slowly slid into her bowel. I groaned with absolute pleasure as I sank deeper and deeper into her depths. As I pushed in I ran my hands along Gabi's back to her hips and then down to her belly and over her breasts. My hands seemed to be extra sensitive as I rubbed Gabi's body. When my penis was all of the way in I immediately withdrew as slowly as I had penetrated enjoying the sensations on my cock.

I continued to fuck Gabi's ass slowly and rub my hands all along her upper body. Gabi cried out, "OH, JJ! THIS FEELS SO GOOD! I LOVE HAVING YOU IN MY BOTTOM! CAN YOU FUCK ME HARDER NOW?"

I decided that harder meant pulling out slowly and then thrusting back in as hard as I could. As I did that Gabi cried out, "OH YES! OH YES! THAT IS PERFECT!" She began pushing back against me as I slammed into her causing my balls to slap against her pussy every time I bottomed out in her ass. Gabi then cried out that she was cumming while I continued to plunder her backside. Her orgasm caused my lust to peak and I began pounding into Gabi as hard and as fast as I could. After a few moments Gabi said she was cumming again!

I began to feel my own climax begin to rear up in my groin as I continued pounding into Gabi. Finally, my own orgasm was moments away and I cried that out. Gabi said that she wanted me to come in her mouth so I pulled back as she turned around and sat in the chair. She took my cock in her hand and as she was trying to aim me at her mouth I let loose with my ejaculate. The first couple of shots hit Gabi in the chest and then the third ripped across her face and the remainder managed to hit her mouth. She then sucked me down to the root of my dick and began sucking like crazy. When she was convinced I was done she let me fall from her mouth.

"My aim is terrible!" Gabi laughed. "I must look like a porn queen with your semen all over the front of me! I have to see what this looks like!" And, with that, she ran into the bathroom to gaze at her visage in the mirror. I was right behind her as she stood laughing. "What do you think, JJ? Do I have a future in porn?"

I laughed and said, "I would buy it! You are beautiful with or without gism all over you!"

Gabi laughed, turned to face me and pulled me into a big hug and a deep passionate kiss. I pulled her tight as I kissed her back feeling my sperm being squashed into my chest hairs. When we finished kissing, Gabi laughed and said, "There! Now you need a shower too!" We both walked over to the shower, turned it on and then climbed into the spray when it was warm enough. We washed each other from head to toe laughing and playing as we went. When we finished, we dried off and fell onto the bed. I heard Gabi's stomach rumble and asked her if she was hungry. She replied that she was so I called room service and had dinner sent up to us.

I put on a robe so I wouldn't freak out another hotel employee and waited for our dinner to arrive. When it came, the gentleman placed it on the same table we used for breakfast and left. When he was gone, Gabi came out of the bedroom naked and sat down to eat. I dropped my robe so I wouldn't be over dressed for dinner!

As we ate I asked Gabi what her plans were for after Monday. She said, "I'm on holiday for 3 weeks as of yesterday. What are your plans?"

"I'm on holiday too, believe it or not. What were you going to do on your holiday?"

"I had been thinking of going to the Riviera to lay out on the beaches. Do you want to come with me? I think we could have a lot of fun. Do you like seafood?"

"I love seafood and I would love to go on holiday with you! Did you have hotel arrangements already?" I asked.

"I do, but I don't think you would like it. It's nothing like this place and we would probably get kicked out if we were caught making love like this morning!"

"Well, let's go online and see what our options are, OK?"

Gabi agreed so we fired up my laptop and began looking for hotel rooms and houses to rent for three weeks. We finally agreed on a place in the hills above Nice. It had a great view of the Mediterranean and looked quite sumptuous. We would have to rent a car to get into town to the beach and we would have to cook for ourselves. Gabi told me she was a decent cook, which was good because I couldn't boil water without screwing it up!

I called the rental agent on the off chance he/she might pick-up the phone (a she, by the way). She didn't speak English very well so I handed her over to Gabi to negotiate the terms. When it was settled that we could have the place for three weeks starting Tuesday I then called a rental car agency and arranged for a nice car in Nice. All that was left was train tickets from Paris to Nice on the TGV and we were all set.

When everything was settled, I began chuckling. Gabi asked me what was so funny. "We just arranged for a house, a car and train tickets all while sitting around in the nude! I'm really looking forward to going down there. The pictures look beautiful and the house is stunning. I'm glad it has a swimming pool!"

Gabi replied, "I think we will have lots of fun. There's lots to do in Nice and a lot of nice restaurants. However, all of that work has made me extremely horny! It has been over an hour since you last had sex with me! Get up on that bed because I'm going to fuck you silly!"

I did as I was told and true to her word Gabi climbed on top of me and fucked me until I begged for mercy! I could have just stayed like that for the rest of my life. I came to the conclusion, while cumming, that I was falling in love with Gabi. She was the perfect girl for me I decided, but I thought I would wait until our holiday in Nice was nearly over to make sure.

We jumped into the shower to rinse the day away before bed. As usual we had a raucous time getting clean laughing and playing. When we climbed into bed we hugged and kissed for a while before slipping off to dreamland.

We woke up much earlier on Monday since we got to bed earlier, didn't drink as much and didn't spend half the night in coital bliss. I had coffee and breakfast sent up first thing (again I was in a robe to meet the person who brought our food) and then stripped off the robe to dine naked with Gabi. We gobbled down our croissants and baguettes and slurped our coffee ready for another day. I remembered to hang the 'do not disturb' sign on our door as we, once again, had 69 for dessert! Yum!

After we showered and dressed we went to Gabi's flat so that she could pack a bag for our holiday (I did remember to remove the do not disturb sign so the maid could do her work). After packing she went to the landlady's apartment to explain that she would be gone for 3 weeks. When she was all set, we headed back to the hotel where I began packing. I told Gabi I needed some shorts for walking around Nice because all I brought with me was work attire. She told me I could get what I need in Nice.

When I was all packed we stripped off our clothes and decided to make a mess of our freshly made bed. I told Gabi I wanted to do her doggy style to which she gave me a little woof! She got up on her hands and knees while I climbed in behind her and began licking her pussy. She was pretty wet anticipating another sexual romp. I licked her clitoris for a while which really got her going and then worked my way up to her anus for a little attention there. My cock was hard as steel and ready to delve into Gabi's sweet hole so I got up on my knees, placed my engorged dick at Gabi's vulva and slow pushed my way in. As always the feeling was exquisite as I slid all of the way into Gabi's depths.

I began humping into Gabi with a nice steady pace...not too fast and not too slow. Gabi began moaning after a while and began pushing back into me as I sank into her. She, also, began playing with her clit as she got worked up. I decided to take things up a notch so I stuck my thumb into my mouth to lube it up and then worked into Gabi's rosebud. Within seconds Gabi cried out that she was cumming! I continued to pound her pussy and work my thumb in and out of her ass enjoying the sensations. A minute or two later Gabi screamed out she was climaxing yet again!

Her pussy was dripping wet from her orgasms as I continued pumping into her. Finally, Gabi cried out, "JJ! TAKE MY BOTTOM AGAIN! I WANT YOU IN MY BOTTOM!" I asked where the lube was but she said, "YOU WON'T NEED IT! NOW, FUCK MY ASS!!" I out of Gabi's sopping pussy, pulled my thumb from her ass and positioned the head of my dick at her opening. As I began to slowly push into Gabi she pushed back against me hard forcing me all of the way into her rectum! "OH YESS, JJ! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK MY ASS HARD!"

Gabi was like a wanton wild woman screaming for me to punish her ass. I grabbed her hips and began fucking Gabi's ass as hard as I could. Gabi screamed out, "OH YES! FUCK ME...FUCK ME HARD...FUCK MY ASS!!" I couldn't believe how hot this was and I began to feel my orgasm welling up in my groin.

"GABI! I'M GOING TO CUM!!"

"CUM IN MY ASS! I WANT IT IN MY ASS!!"

In about twenty seconds my orgasm washed over me and I began shooting wad after wad of semen into Gabi's belly. I wanted to just bury myself into Gabi's bowel but she screamed at me not to stop as she was so close to cumming too. I forced myself to keep pounding away into Gabi's asshole until she screamed out that she was cumming. Gabi was in the throes of her most intense orgasm yet and was shaking and shivering in pure passion. I buried myself in her ass and held her tightly. As her climax ebbed we fell over sideways onto the bed with my softening dick still buried in Gabi's dark tunnel.

We were both panting, gulping down air as quickly as we could. Finally, our heart rates slowed as did our breathing. I was going to pull out of Gabi's backside but she asked me to stay in her as long as I could. I loved the feeling so I didn't complain. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

"That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had, JJ. You are a wonderful lover!"

"You are a wonderful lover too, Gabi. I could just hold on to you forever!"

We laid there spooning for quite a while and then we both fell asleep. I woke up as I felt Gabi turn over. I opened my eyes and gazed upon Gabi's beautiful face and smile. When I smiled back at her she moved in and gave me a kiss. We laid together like that for about thirty minutes until I suggested that we take a shower and clean up for dinner.

I really had to pee so I stepped up to the toilet and as I did so Gabi yelled stop! "I have always wanted to hold a man's penis while he peed, may I?"

I laughed and said, "Sure, anything for you. Make sure you aim well, we don't want earn the ire of the maid!"

"That's too much pressure! Do you mind peeing in the shower?"

We turned on the water and stepped into the shower. Gabi grabbed my dick and I let my stream go. She was having fun making me pee all over the place. She even shot herself in the leg. "My first golden shower!" she cried! We both laughed. When I was finished, she patted me and let me drop. Gabi then squatted down and began relieving herself. As she did she turned and aimed her stream and hit my foot. "There! Your first golden shower too!" We both cracked up as Gabi finished peeing.

"Your urine was really hot as it hit me. I didn't expect that." I commented

"Yours was too. It felt kind of sexy when I hit my leg. I must have a pee fetish or something!"

We both laughed and began washing each other. When we were all lathered up I pulled Gabi into a hug and began rubbing my soapy body all over her soapy body. It felt great as we slipped against each other all slimy with the soap. Gabi's nipples began getting hard as did my penis. I slipped my dick between Gabi's legs and ran myself back and forth along the lips of her pussy. I was really getting hot now as was Gabi. She turned around, bent over, put my dick up against her anus again and then pushed back causing my soapy dick to sink into her ass once again. She put her hands against the shower wall and told me to fuck her bottom hard again.