Gabrielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe she wanted me to fuck her ass again but I wasn't going to complain. I would fuck her however she wanted anytime! I grabbed Gabi's nipples and pinched them hard as I began pounding into Gabi's backdoor once more! Gabi grabbed the showerhead and aimed the spray over her shoulder and down her back. The water began washing the soap off my dick as I plowed into Gabi's ass and as the soap washed away the friction increased. The intensity of the feeling on my cock rose exponentially as the friction increased and as the intensity increased I got closer to blowing my load into Gabi's ass again. Just as I was going to yell out my climax Gabi did the same and we both came within seconds of each other. As I pulled out of Gabi's ass she aimed the spray at her gaping hole and let the water wash the sperm and soap out of herself.

She laughed and said, "Well that's one way to get clean back there!"

I kneeled down behind her and ran my tongue in and around Gabi's asshole and announced that she was squeaky clean!

We dried off and then decided to get dressed and head to a nearby bistro for dinner. Gabi had on another lovely sun dress and unknown to the world but me, she had nothing on underneath! The bistro had traditional French fare so Gabi got me to try escargot for the first time. I was prepared to declare my disgust but decided they weren't bad at all. Apparently, garlic and butter can make anything taste good! After dinner, we strolled around for a while enjoying the lovely summer evening before heading back to the room.

We decided to get to bed early as we had an early train to catch. I went to the front desk to take care of my bill because I didn't want to have to bother with it in the morning. I told the front desk man that I had had another guest staying with me since Saturday evening so he could charge me appropriately. He thanked me for my honesty but said that it was not a problem and that he hoped the we would choose to stay with them again. He offered to have breakfast in a bag for us in the morning for which I thanked him.

When I returned to the room we hugged and kissed for a few moments when we got to bed and then Gabi turned her naked back to me and I held her tight as we fell asleep.

The Riviera...

We got up way too early and made our way to the Gare de Lyon to catch the TGV at 7:15 for Nice. The journey would take a little over five and a half hours on the high-speed train. I always loved train travel and enjoyed watching the countryside zoom by. When we arrived in Nice we went directly to the car rental and picked up our car and with Gabi navigating with her phones GPS we headed for our house on the hill.

The house was even better than I thought it would be. It was very spacious with the living area opening up by a series of French doors out onto a flagstone patio and the pool. The view of the Mediterranean Sea from the patio was stellar and the patio was partially covered by a large, permanent awning. The kitchen was very modern with the latest appliances, a feature that had Gabi cooing. There were three bedrooms of which the master was fantastic. It had a huge king sized bed, several chairs, a medium sized sofa and an attached bathroom with all of the amenities. There was even a set of French doors in the bedroom which opened up to the patio.

We quickly unpacked our bags and headed back into town to eat some lunch and then to go grocery shopping. On the way back, we stopped at a bakery that we had noticed was close to the house and bought a couple of baguettes and some croissants for breakfast. Upon arriving back, we put our groceries away and decided a swim in the pool was in order. Gabi threw her clothes off where she was standing while yelling, "Last one in has to do the dishes!" I tore my clothes off as fast as I could but lost the race by several feet.

The pools water felt wonderful on such a warm day. We swam and splashed each other while laughing together. After a while Gabi climbed out of the pool, the water glistening on her dark skin made her look incredibly sexy. She pulled a chaise lounge out into the sun and laid back on it enjoying the warmth of the sun as it dried her skin. I continued swimming for a while concentrating on making my erection go away. When my boner finally shrank back down, I pulled another chaise out and placed it next to Gabi's and laid down beside her.

I must have dozed off because I was startled awake by Gabi sucking my cock. When I looked up at Gabi she smiled, let my cock go and said, "You really don't want to fall asleep in the sun with your lily-white skin. I don't want my favorite cock to get sunburned and be unable to perform all the feats of magic I expect it to perform!"

I laughed and said, "You're right! That would be a travesty! The red-hot poker would be unable to poke!" With that I pulled my chaise into the shade of the awning and laid back down. Gabi pulled hers back too and then resumed sucking on my now erect cock. All I could do was lay back, moan and fondle one of Gabi's breasts...I was in heaven! When I was about to cum I cried the fact out to Gabi who began taking me all of the way to the base. I erupted into Gabi's throat and mouth spewing massive amounts of semen. When my orgasm ebbed, Gabi moved up to give a kiss and then continued up and straddled my face. I licked and nibbled her clit and labia working her into a frenzy. In a very short time Gabi came while sitting on my face with a deep groan and a very wet pussy.

"Well, that was fun! Do you think you are 'up' to the task of pleasuring my bottom again?"

As soon as the word 'again' left Gabi's lips my erection was back and ready for action! Seeing my penis snap to attention Gabi laughed and said, "It looks like that is a big yes!"

Gabi had a bottle of sun tan oil in her hand and poured some on my stiffy and applied some to her backside. She straddled my groin and slowly sank her ass down on my pole. We both groaned as she sank lower and lower. When she had bottomed out she looked at me, smiled, and said, "It's official, I'm a verifiable butt slut!"

I managed to groan out, "The important thing to note is that you are my 'butt slut'!"

Gabi laughed and then lifted herself up slowly until I was barely in her ass and then sank back down quickly. She did this over and over until I couldn't take it anymore. I began ramming back up as she descended Gabi's breasts were swaying to and fro as we pounded into each other. Finally, Gabi reached down and began stroking her clitoris and was screaming out her pleasure. I couldn't hold out any longer and blew my load in Gabi's bowel. Gabi kept pounding down on me until she, too, climaxed.

When finished, Gabi collapsed on my chest and I held her there for quite some time. When her breathing and heart rate had slowed, Gabi propped herself up on her arms, looked into my eyes and said, with a beaming smile, "JJ, I think I'm in love with you! I hope you don't mind. I have never had so much fun and so much good sex since we started hanging out. I hope you don't think I'm a gold-digger or anything because I would want to be with you even if you were poor."

A broad grin stretched across my face as I listened to Gabi's confession. "I think I love you too, Gabi! I have never felt so comfortable with a woman the way I feel around you. Does this mean we are going steady?"

Gabi laughed and said, "Yeah, I think we are going steady...if you are asking!"

"I'm definitely asking! Gabi, will you go steady with me?"

"Yes, I will go steady with you. I haven't gone steady with a boy since I was 10 or 11!"

We had a good time laughing and remembering kids we had gone steady with in our youth. Gabi said most of the boys she dated were intimidated by her Mother who was tiny but had an imposing demeanor. I told Gabi that I, generally, got along better with the parents then I did the girls.

We both were getting hungry so Gabi worked up something for dinner. It was a fantastic ratatouille made with the fresh produce we bought earlier. After dinner, I did the dishes, since I lost the race to the pool. We then went back out on the patio and enjoyed a warm evening by the pool sipping on a cold white wine. When we went to bed Gabi asked if we could go to the beach the next day. I said that sounded like fun and then we fell asleep.

The next day dawned bright and sunshiny. We had our breakfast and then got ourselves ready for the beach. I had some swim trunks and a Hawaiian shirt, that I always took on my travels, which I put on. Gabi had a very tiny white bikini that contrasted nicely with her dark skin. She wore a sarong over it so she wouldn't get arrested while not on the beach. When we arrived, I was shocked to discover that the beach wasn't made up of sand, like most beaches, but was made up of gravel! The gravel was fairly good sized stones which were all rounded by the surf. I told Gabi, "This is the weirdest beach I have ever been to!"

We staked out some turf and threw our towels on the gravel, covered each other in sun screen and laid back. As the day wore on the beach got more and more crowded. When 2 o'clock rolled around we decided we had enough sun bathing and collect our paraphernalia and headed to the car. After dumping our stuff, we headed back to the Promenade des Anglais to have some lunch.

We found a nice little bistro just off the famous avenue and had a wonderful lunch of bouillabaisse and baguettes. As we headed back to the car Gabi saw a shop she wanted to check out so she went in. I saw a jewelry store and told Gabi that I wanted to go to the menswear shop that was next to it. In the jewelry store I was looking for a very simple, yet elegant ring for Gabi to signify that we were going steady. After I purchased the ring I popped into the menswear shop and bought a shirt, another pair of swim trunks and some walking shorts as a diversion.

We met up again outside the womenswear shop with me holding my bag of new clothes and her with a bag too. "What did you get?" I asked.

"I got another sundress. I love their lightness."

"Well I got something for you too!" I reached into my pocket and pulled out the little ring box and handed it to her. Gabi looked at it with some confusion until I said, "It's a token of our going steady together. Open it!"

Gabi handed her bag to me and then opened the box. She gasped and put her hand to her mouth and then said, "Oh, JJ! It's beautiful! You really shouldn't have."

"Well, I did. Put it on...I hope it fits."

She took the ring out of the box and placed it on her right-hand ring finger. It looked lovely on her hand. It was made of smooth rounded gold with one small ruby embedded in it. Gabi threw her hands around my neck and pulled me into a bear hug and a deep passionate kiss. "Thank you for the lovely ring. I will cherish it forever!"

We went back to the car and made our way home via the produce shop and the bakery. We stripped our clothes off and wandered out to the pool. We swam for a good long time enjoying the cool water on a hot day. As Gabi was climbing up the ladder to get out of the pool I grabbed ahold of her and pulled her fanny down to my face while she was partially out of the water. She let out a deep moan and asked, "How did you know?"

"You're my butt slut, remember?" I replied. I then began licking Gabi's anus in earnest. Gabi moaned some more while I gave her anus a severe tongue lashing.

Finally, Gabi said, "Follow me." As she pulled away from me out of the pool. She grabbed a cushion from one of the chaises, threw it on the ground and then got down on it on her hands and knees. As I knelt down behind her she handed me the bottle of sun tan oil and said, "Make your little butt slut cum very hard!"

I oiled up Gabi's anus and my sausage then pushed into her hard. Gabi groaned out her approval as I began fucking her ass with reckless abandon! "FUCK MY ASS, JJ! FUCK IT HARD!" Gabi screamed. I had a death grip on her hips as I pulled her into me as I plowed away into her backside. Gabi was crying out constantly as I pounded her ass. My climax began welling up in my balls and with a grunt I shot my load into Gabi's rump. I knew she hadn't cum yet so I kept pounding away until, finally, Gabi cried out, "OH YES!" and I felt her shiver and shake with her release. Gabi fell forward and I fell on top of her still buried. I was going to roll off of her but she asked me to stay put. "You feel so good buried in my bottom!"

The remainder of our holiday was much the same...lots of sex interspersed between trips to town, wonderful meals and glorious sunshine. I was, also, convinced that Gabi was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. During a day trip to Monaco I managed to separate myself from Gabi for an hour (again while she clothes shopped) and found another jewelry store. This time I was in search of the perfect engagement ring. After a brief search, I found one that I thought was perfect. It was simple and would look beautiful on Gabi's finger it had several smaller diamonds embedded in the ring and a larger one in the middle of the smaller ones. I quick purchased it and linked back up with Gabi. On our way home I told her that we should have dinner at the little bistro we had become fond of in Nice instead of her having to cook at home. Gabi agreed as I drove to it.

Upon arrival, we sat in our favorite booth side by side. We ordered our meal and some wine to go with it. As we waited for our food we held hands and then Gabi broached a subject that we had both been avoiding...what was next as our holiday was about to come to an end.

"JJ, we only have two more days here. What are you going to do? Return to the US?"

"Well, I'm not sure at the moment."

"Do you have any other jobs lined up?"

"Not really. I do have one pressing issue I have to deal with before I can leave though."

"What is it? We finished the job at my company."

"It's a personnel issue. I was wondering if you would like to marry me so we could work together?"

Gabi sat staring at me as if I told her I had the plague. "You want to marry me? Really?"

"Yes I do. I'm so in love with you I couldn't bear to be away from you. Also, I think we have been going steady for long enough!" I reached into my pocket and pulled out another ring box, opened it and presented it to Gabi.

Gabi laughed and then began crying. She pulled me into a hard hug and whispered in my ear, "I love you too, more that I can express. I would love to be your wife!" She let me go and took the ring box. "It's very beautiful JJ and it's perfect!" I took the ring out of the box and put it on her left ring finger. We both looked at it on her finger. Our waiter came over and said something to Gabi in French which brought a smile to both of them. I asked Gabi what he said and she replied, "He asked if you just asked me to marry you. I said yes you did and then he said that he thought that was wonderful as we always looked so happy together whenever we dined here."

The waiter walked over to our table with a glass of wine and stopped by our table and in a loud voice called for the attention of all of the patrons. "Mesdames et Messieurs..." I got lost after that but Gabi translated for me. "Ladies and gentlemen, this young man just asked the lovely woman to marry him and she graciously accepted. They have been dining here periodically for the past several weeks and for my money I have never seen a couple as happy as these two. Please join me in a toast to their happiness!" Everyone in the restaurant stood and raised their glasses to us as we sat with the biggest grins on our faces.

I stood and said, "Merci beaucoup, I'm afraid I don't speak French yet but I intend to learn. Thank you for your good wishes. There isn't a happier man on this planet than I am at this moment. Thank you all so very much!" I then leaned over and shook hands with the waiter whose name was Henri and turned out to be the owner. Gabi stood and did a quick translation. We ate our meal in a state of surreal bliss laughing and talking.

After a while Gabi got all practical and asked, "So, where are we going to live? Paris? The US?"

I thought for a moment and said, "I'd like to live right here. How about you?"

Gabi pondered the question for a moment and then said, "I could live here but I would miss Paris. Wouldn't you miss the US?"

"I think I will be happy wherever you are. I'm really not settled anywhere in the US. I do have an apartment on Manhattan but I'm not there too often. Paris is fine but I really like it here. Actually, I was kind of thinking of buying the house we are staying in. Would you like that?"

'I would, I love that house. We could keep my apartment in Paris, though it's a bit small for the two of us. It is close to my parents, which I like."

"We could do that or just get a bigger apartment near your parents. Remember, you are marrying into money! We can afford things. I know neither of us have garish tastes but it is OK to be comfortable."

"Are you going to continue consulting?"

"I will if you are my business partner. We can take occasional jobs and build vacations around them and see the world!"

"That sounds wonderful. I've always wanted to travel."

"Well that all sounds settled. I think I want crème caramel for dessert to celebrate!"