Gail Guides Samuel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you intend to do Gail," I questioned, "tease him to death." Gail looked at me then replied. "I'm thinking about health, Ri. What do you think?" I answered, "You want me to stop and get rubbers?"

"No," Gail said, then she added, "I don't know."

For a few moments I thought about it, then said to Gail, "Well, I could stop along the way. Truth is though, I can't imagine… he's an educated boy… seems pretty clean cut, almost under the gun with his parents." Then Samuel exited a car that stopped on the corner and walked toward us carrying a small duffel bag.

While I placed his bag in the trunk Gail climbed in the back behind the front passenger seat. She released the front seat and pushed it to lean forward.. We explained to Samuel that this was customary for Gail when she felt like stretching out, and we started our journey. Just minutes away I said, "If it's all right with you folks, I'd prefer to take the coast road. After Antibes it's just as fast as the highway." They did not respond. From time to time I could feel Samuel knees pushing against the back of my seat. If I turned my head I could easily see Gail but, I had not done so for the ten or so minutes we were driving.

As we neared Antibes it was now properly dark. I drove past the Cap and then along the ocean road. I felt a shift in movement in the back and tried to glimpse the back seat in the rear view mirror but Gail was below the mirror angle and Samuel was behind me. I thought I heard, "It's Ok," being whispered behind me, then sensed more movement. I turned on the radio and tuned in some music. I adjusted the mirror in pretext of lights shinning from behind. There was some traffic but not enough to require all my attention. When we stopped at a traffic light near the center of town I cocked my right arm across the arm rest and turned to look at Gail. "Do you feel like anything to drink before we get on the expressway?" It was my excuse to look. I couldn't see Samuel. Gail was facing me slouched down a little, her legs covered, her dress partially spread on the seat. She was leaning, just barely, towards center, and her left arm was outstretched. Her dress hung between her slightly spread legs. She looked at me, unsmiling, like I interrupted her, "No thanks," she replied.

Just before we reached the port area I felt more movement. When we stopped at the next light I turned again. I could only see half of Gail, she seemed to be stretching upwards kissing Samuel. I knew this area well so I drove across the street and stopped along the area near the harbor wall, it was not well lighted and hardly any walkway for passers-by. I didn't even bother to turn around to look at them, "I'll be back in a minute," I said, I'm running over to the store across the street," and I stepped from the car quickly closing the door to shut the light, and darted diagonally across the street.

I went into two stores, neither had rubbers. Both recommended the pharmacy back in town, which meant returning. I decided not to return and crossed at the corner walking down the meter wide walkway to where we were parked halfway down the block. As I neared the car I could hear the radio. I was on Gail's side and I wanted so badly to open the door to see what they were doing. I was standing alongside and just behind the rear door and I bent to look into the side rear window. Gail was leaning against him, they were kissing, he had his right arm wrapped around her and was holding her breast. His pants were completely open and his cock and balls were jutting out of his fly. Gail's right arm was outstretched and her hand was wrapped around his cock, first stroking it, then touching his balls, then stroking his cock again. Samuel was enormous, his cock a repeat of his tall lanky body. It was very long, thicker then me, and uncircumcised. The light from the other side was just enough for me to see that Gail was thoroughly engrossed in trying to make him come.

I walked back a few cars then crossed into the street and approached the car from where I had left. I entered, closed the door quickly and said, "Sorry I took so long."

We were driving just a few minutes when Gail said, "Ri, do you think I was right about what I said about calling Tamara… you know, my concerns? Or were you right?" What the hell is she talking about I thought, "Tamara… telephone." Her voice sounded close and I turned to see that she was sitting in her seat again. It took me a few moments but I caught on. "I think I was right," I said, then added, "When we stopped back there I tried to solve the problem, with no luck. Tamara did not answer." Then I made it easy, for Gail adding, "Don't worry about it, I'm sure I was right." She was asking about safety and rubbers.

When I felt Gail move again I turned briefly and saw that she was on her knees in the middle of the seat moving toward Samuel. They whispered between them. Then I felt pressure on my seat. Gail had moved over to his side and was straddling Samuel, her back pressed against the back of my seat. I turned but couldn't see that far behind me. I noticed that Gail's white panties were on the floor board where Gail had been sitting. My cock was aching now. They whispered, and fidgeted, I could feel the movement through the seat. Then came the soft unmistakable "Aaahhh," of Gail being penetrated. I could picture that long cock sliding into her and my breathing became difficult. Gail's sounds were muffled in kisses, I twisted the mirror further and I could now see her face when she placed her head on his right shoulder. First I heard, "Uhhhh,," then silence. After a moment or two again, "Uhhh, slowly," and then "Ohhh,," He was inching into her. I heard her breath deeply then "Ahhh,' and this time I could feel her movement on the back of my seat. This went on for five minutes then it felt like she hunched forward and I heard her gasp, Ohhhh, yeess," and then they slowly began a rhythm that I could feel and perfectly imagine. In the mirror I would see her face one moment, then it would disappear when they kissed, then back again. Car lights behind helped show her face and made eerie patterns with the light. Gail started to hump him, I could clearly feel it on the seat. Samuel had not made a sound except for the few whispers they shared. Gail would rise, her back hunching in the mirror, then slide down on his cock with a long breathy "Ahhhhhh. I started rubbing myself. I felt Gail rise then start to slide down his cock when she whispered to him,"your cock is so hard…. " she sighed. Later it was "Aahhhh, Samuel, it's so deep…" Gail was totally immersed in their union, no longer aware of any presence.

When she slide down his cock again I could feel her moving more quickly, like she was humping him in earnest while he was deep inside her. The pace quickened, Gail's every movement signaled on the back of my seat. Then it happened, Samuel erupted, screaming a gruff, "Chaaahhh," then he'd breath in and "Chaaahhh," again, and with each spurt of his come he made the same throaty guttural sound while Gail chanted, "Do it… come in me…do it," and I could feel her bumping the seat as she humped his cock, and I could imagine his cum spurting into my wife.

Samuel was quiet again, Gail kept moving slowly, uttering an occasional "Ahhhh." and I recognized the sounds of their kissing again. She had not come yet but I could tell by her sounds that she found pleasure in what they had shared. Gail continued moving on him and when I glanced in the mirror it looked like she had leaned back and he was fondling her breasts again. They were kissing with a less rushed passion then when they had started. Some of this I saw, the rest I assumed. Gail was whispering to him, "You were so deep in me… you came so much." Then Samuel whispered, "You are so beautiful, I…" and he stopped, either because Gail kissed him or he was reticent to continue what he was saying. It seemed, to me at least, that their sharing was as intense in feeling as was their lust. The motion behind the seat was unrelenting, and because I felt each tug I was by proxy made a part of it. I burned wondering if his cock was still buried in her, I thought about how much cum was in her, was she dripping. My mind was racing.

We were getting close to Nice. I guessed they were still joined so I decided to turn off at the St. Laurent exit. When we reached the intersection I turned right toward a large apartment building beside the sea. They were whispering, and I heard Gail say "Yes… me too…" but I could not make out the rest. As I turned onto the wide well lit access road I pulled close to the grass on the far right and stopped the car. I felt pressure from behind the seat and then heard the rustle of movement. Gail had moved from behind the seat.

The motor was running and the driving lights on as I turned in my seat to see a picture that will be forever seared in my mind. Gail was sliding backwards, wedging the upper part of her back partly against the door and the seat, one leg bent on the back of the seat, the other on the floor board, her legs spread wide. Her dress was still up around her thighs limiting my view. Both Gail and Samuel were seemingly oblivious of me and gave no sign if they noticed we had stopped. I was turned fully sideways and could see all of Gail. She had her arms outstretched toward Samuel as they continued their adjustment, then Samuel moved forward and Gail lifted her dress with both hands. I could see her pussy, glistening in the half light. I gasped at the sight, my heart pounding, I was about a foot from her pussy and I could see her hole still gapping from the cock it held just moments ago, the lips puffed and wet. Her gaze, overflowing with lust, was fixed on Samuel, her arms outstretched in invitation.

Gail's right leg was spread wide leaning against the back of the front passenger seat as Samuel moved forward between her legs. The upper part on his body came into view as he placed his left arm as support on the edge of the seat, and as he moved forward to mount her his cock came into view. I was frozen in time, fearful as I watched his long cock move forward. He was hard as a pole, just ten or fifteen minutes after he had had a crashing orgasm. She was concentrated on seeing their union, her right hand holding her dress down to give unobstructed view. Gail's left hand appeared and took hold of his cock, her hand barley covered a third of his long tool. She placed the tip at her still open hole and with her right hand now on his buttocks she was guiding him forward. I thought that his cock seemed to long and I watched in fascination as it slide into Gail. I had never seen anything like this, so close, it was simply overwhelming in intensity. Every fiber in my body was on edge, my earlier fear now turned to pure lust, my cock twitching rhythmically. When he was halfway into her she slowed him. After some seconds of adjustment she nudged him forward again. I could see her pussy lips spread around his cock. It seemed like there was little friction, I could see beneath his cock and the line from her pussy that reached to the darkness of her back hole.

I was fumbling with my pants to free my cock when I heard Gail sigh, "Aaaahhhh." And I watched as Samuel's cock completely buried in her. All I could see was his large sack - balls contracted, resting on her. Gail had her hands on his lower back. Her legs were bent towards her chest, her heels resting on his buttocks, eyes closed. I guessed she had earlier taken one arm out of her dress to give Samuel access to her breast, one side of her dress was pulled down and one breast was exposed, her nipple jutting out, round and bullet hard.

The scene was riveting. Samuel started to slide in and out, his cock a never ending rod as he slipped out of her. I watched his cock retract, dripping wet, with strips of cum. In the darkness I couldn't see the contrast of his black cock sliding into her but, the imagined contrast was electric in my excited state. Gail had already started to sigh, long breathy "Aaahhh's," as his cock would bury into her belly. I could visualize that her position, and the length of his cock allowed him to touch her depths, to bottom out. I tried to picture where his long cock was reaching. Samuel was pumping steadily, he was separated from Gail by the length of his arms, his head hung low in concentration.

The position Gail was in did not allow her to lift her behind in contra-thrust, but I could see the muscles on her upper thighs humping into him with each plunge. On one occasion I watched as his cock slid out of her and a string of come hung firstly on his cock then fell on Gail clinging just below her pussy, I reached out and ever so gently touched the come and then touched Gail. She was soaking wet. She turned to look at me. We locked eyes and she just stared at me. No smile, no expression that I recognized. I wondered how she thought of me when so immersed in her lust. Then, almost imperceptibly, her lips arched in a fleeting smile of recognition, after which, tugged by some sensation, she just as quickly closed her eyes and rolled her head away.


Their rutting continued for a long time. I watched each thrust, the telltale movement of his buttocks clenching, the intoxicating sight of his wet cock shiny with their previous cum, slipping into her pussy. Gail would shift when he was deep in her, as if she was trying to make his cock-head touch her in different places. I was conscious of every movement, the twitch of muscle, her finger tips edging his buttocks forward guiding his long tool back into her. I could touch my nose to Gail's legs, I could smell the sex. With each inward thrust her muscles would flex humping upward anxious to embed the full length of his cock. Her pussy was devouring his long tool, first disappearing then re-appearing glistening. Each time it came out was a wonderment that all that length was inside her. The bottom of her behind was soaked, I touched the sticky wetness, her pussy lips so magically wrapped around his cock, were in submission to the iron hard tool that was causing her to hump, and moan, and roll her head. I couldn't resist touching here a few times - and each time I did I almost expected an electric shock, so immersed were they in their union, so spellbinding the picture before me. Their pace was quickening, their passion ready to erupt. Finally, Gail turned burying her face in the back of the seat, grunting "Ugghhh," She was pulling Samuel to her and writhing, "Aaahhh, ….do it….Ugghhh," her sounds matching his push into her, her heels propelling him deeper. Then, just short of screaming, she burst out, "Aaahhh,…" then more quietly, "Yes, do it… please do it,." I had never experienced her screaming. She started to shake, I touched her thigh to feel her shaking. Then she started to whimper, between each "Aaahhh, Oh yes…do it." never had I seen her so enraptured in orgasm. Then Samuel started to grunt, "Chaaahhh, each time he filled her, his head thrown back, resting on both arms. Gail turned to look at him, "Yes… come in me," she said, she was looking up at him pleading, her hands gripping his behind cheeks, pulling them open, "Yes… come now baby, come in me."

"Samuel's final Chaaahhh was deep and guttural, as he ground his pelvis into Gail and stayed fixed to her, Gail's whispered "yes, yes, yes" signaling each burst of cum, his behind cheeks flexing each time his cum exploded deep within her belly.

They lay exhausted, Gail still holding the cheeks of his behind, Samuel still propped on his arms, both looking at one another. I watched as he pulled out of her. Globs of semen beaded around her pussy. She kept her legs raised and open while she reached for her underpants, by touch found them, and used them to wipe herself. Samuel had retreated behind my seat again, and was fumbling about. I believed, that the whole time, he was uncomfortable with my seeing him. Gail looked at me while she lowered her dress. I turned in my seat and started our return to the highway.

Fifteen minutes later we were on the Promenade Anglais in front of the Hotel Boscolo, where Samuel's friend had suggested they meet. During the last few minutes I believe Gail had moved over and I expected she was kissing him. They said their goodbyes in the car. When Samuel exited I stepped out, shook his hand and wished him good luck.

I drove away and when we were around the corner, I stopped the car to adjust the seat and Gail climbed into the front. We were in no rush so we chose to drive the coastal road,

Gail sat quietly for five minutes then reached over and touched my arm. "Did you like that…? Ri," she asked, in a very tentative and questioning tone. I looked at her; she had a troubled look on her face. I replied, "It was so erotic love, I can't begin to tell you." Gail's face relaxed. "Oh. I'm so glad, I was afraid…" I interrupted her, "At one point I almost came without touching myself." She smiled, her hand still resting on my arm, "I adore you Ri, you know that…" I interrupted again, "You certainly adored him tonight, and you really came hard, didn't you?" Gail whispered, starring ahead in thought, "Yes. I don't think I've ever…" Gail paused, then ended with, "It was intense."


"What were you doing when we started driving again," I asked, "kissing?" She didn't answer so I looked her way. "No" she said. I looked again, "So… won't you say," I asked. "I was touching him," then she added, "…sucking him." I replied in a surprised tone, "Wow," trying not to press too much, "Did he get hard again." Gail looked at me with a relaxed smile, "Almost… we reached the hotel too soon." I commented, "Youth?"

"His cock was beautiful," she whispered, almost talking to herself. I added, "I saw that."

"Ri, he was so deep, I could feel everywhere it went, I've never…" she paused, a look of absorption on her face. Then she asked, "Do you know how old he is?" I responded, "I didn't ask him. He looks young, but, Eighteen?" I guessed. Gail didn't respond. Then I asked, "Is he of age." She nodded a Yes. "Are you going to tell me how old he is," I asked. She smiled, "No." she replied.

I took her hand and placed it in her lap with mine. She felt warm. Gail asked, "Do you like me when you are watching me," I replied truthfully, "I love you, looking or not…but sometimes I get jealous." Gail continued. "Did you get jealous just now?"

"No," I said, "But I got very excited."

"Did you come," she asked. "No," I said.

We stopped at a light and I kissed her after which she asked, "Do I taste different?"

"Yes," I replied. Gail reached over and touched my cock through my pants. I reached out and lifted her dress placing my hand on her pussy. She was very very wet. "Do you want me to touch you," she asked. "No, let's wait until we are at the hotel."

We walked into the hotel looking pretty ragged and rumpled. In the room I immediately ordered two drinks, stripped my clothes and lay naked on the bed. Gail sat on the edge beside me. "I'd like to just lie beside you, ask questions, touch." I said. Gail smiled in acquiescence. "You going to shower," I asked. "No. If you don't mind I'd like to stay…" I persisted, "you want to let it soak in?" Gail just shook her head, comfortable in her decision, "It was really special Ri. You have no idea how wonderful it was." she quietly stated. I noticed she was using the word "it" instead of him. I asked, "You think… was it exciting because of his youth?" She did not reply. When the drinks arrived we closed the door on the waiter and lay beside one another on the bed. I asked some questions about Samuel and she quietly answered. I was still burning with lust and Gail was being kind. Finally I leaned over her and took her breast in my mouth. She held my head with one hand, permitting me, her eyes open, daydreaming. I moved on top of her and she opened her legs to receive me. As I slide into her she placed her hands softly on my back. She was dripping wet, spongy. My cock made squishy sounds as I slowly stroked into her, the lights were on, she was looking at me, smiling. I thought I would arouse her but I didn't. Maybe she couldn't even feel me. I quickened my pace and when Gail sensed I was close she said, "Come in me… come baby," and her words, especially the "baby" were jolts that caused me to explode, and I jetted my semen into her already cum filled belly, less then three minutes after we had started…I had started.