Gail Guides Samuel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning we slept late, Gail waking to coffee I had ordered from room service. By 11:30 we had checked out and started our drive to Portofino. Gail wore a simple silky looking jump suit. I knew that under the outfit she usually wore an underwear set she had that was like a one piece swimsuit. It was an outfit of which I wasn't particularly fond. I thought the loose legs and bib top did little to highlight her beauty. This time she was braless in a cotton armless t-shirt under the outfit.

Most of the morning we were subdued but the thought of an early lunch and the drive cheered us. Just before we reached Viarregio we stopped for lunch at a restaurant which seemed to be family run and, judging from the license plates out front, catering to tourists. The wooden tables had silverware wrapped in white cloth napkins and condiments already on the table. We ordered and then I left for the WC. When I returned I walked past a couple sitting in the booths on the wall, the man facing our table, staring, fixed on our table. I could see right up Gail's crossed legs, her thighs met at a darkened place which drew my attention like a magnet. I couldn't see anything private but, it was provocative for me and I am certain the man as well. When I sat down at the table I blocked the mans view. I asked Gail, "did you notice your admirer?" Gail answered, "His wife must have noticed his gaze because she turned to look at me," Gail paused then smiled, "I made sure he was rewarded when she turned back." I laughed, adding, "I could see your legs from the hallway when I returned, nothing shows." Gail leaned forward and said, "I uncrossed my legs and opened them, and I'm not wearing panties Ri… for you." I felt my cock twitch, Gail was indeed in a playful mood.

Under way again, relaxed and comfortable after food and a glass of wine, we chatted and flirted. I had easy access under her shorts, and started touching between her legs while she would ask and occasionally question, touching my cock through my pants. Our conversation was mostly about what she had experienced and I loved to hear the details over and over again. We were pretty worked up when I asked, "If you had to pick the most exciting - or the one you wanted to repeat, who would you pick?" She was quiet a long time; I glanced and noticed that she seemed to be concentrating on a real answer. "It's so hard to say, the circumstance is so important a part of the experience," Gail responded. I then asked, "Only consider the sexual intensity. What was the most sexually rewarding?" She continued to delay her answer. I thought maybe she did not remember which ones I knew about. Gail leaned over to touch my cock again; I placed my right hand over her already wet pussy and crooked my finger upward to touch her clit. "Come on," I said. "Don't get all philosophical." Gail looked directly into my eyes, and quietly said, "I think Gia."

My heart skipped, Gail blushed her cheeks flushed, her neck blotches of red. My head was spinning, was she being honest because of the bet, I could see it had taken some effort on her part. I took my hand from between her legs and placed it behind her head, pulling her face to mine and we kissed. When we separated I said, "I love you Love." Gail looked at me intensely for some time then said, "we can talk about it later, but I love you too Ri… kind of a whole lot."