All Comments on 'Galactic War Ch. 10'

by KalDarov

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need editing

It is obvious that English is not your primary language and it detracts for the story with how it twists your thoughts. Also, there is a terrible lack of continuity within the chapters which makes things seem to be very higglety piggelty both of which an good editor could smooth out for you. The main character is just to whinny for my liking.

CockyTrumpetCockyTrumpetover 6 years ago
Watching this story!

This story keeps getting better and better, if you have no edditor and this is what comes out then it's pretty godamn good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just write your heart out!

I've seen stories on this site that have 5 stars but are don't know the difference betwen Your and you're. This is one of the better works. You have your quirks but still the writing is top notch.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
Wow!

Apart from the background story, one of the things I like about this story is the passion in it. In many moments, you could say that enters the category of Romance.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good plot just needs to be more solid

Your description of some of the action pieces is a little hard to follow, and your self doubt pieces are distracting 3p view 1p view better connection more of a flow needed. Otherwise not a bad story plot hope it gets more clearer. Keep writing

taco1085taco1085over 6 years ago
thanks for your work

To all the ass wipes who like to tear another person apart because you like to feel superior.... I have a challenge for you, write your own story and lets see how you do and i cant wait to see the comments others say to you. If you dont like this authors style then dont read it, dont comment if all you can do is try to hurt. He knows his style and it is what it is. this is not a college class and grades being handed out. This is life and we all have our styles. As for me I read because i dont like to write... I enjoy different styles and authors. So find something you are really good at and enjoy your lowly life.... KalDarov, thank you for your work....I enjoy the characters and i enjoy your style... you tell it the way it is and you are not afraid to show a man with emotions and what they go thru.... this is reality and life at its best. keep writing and keep expanding your series because you do have readers that enjoy your work...

thanks, Larry

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cloverfeild

"i" before "e" except after "c".

Cloverfield

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Confused..

Kindly try and explain what you are trying to tell from this story.. i appreciate your courage to write.. and as well others who have the courage and time to read what you write..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKalDarov@KalDarov
28.03.2020 - Everyone be safe. The outbreak is scary. Lost my job :( Hope all of you are doing great, I wish you the best and I want you to relax and forget about the insanity of the outside. 10.04.2020. - How are you all? Are you keeping safe? Stay inside! I'm busy writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES