Galactic War Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 10 or so minutes, the man was still bleeding and silently moaning, I sat on the bed with Anna inside my hug and Ra'Va nuzzling my shoulder, I did not mind, neither did Anna. Woman needed to be calmed down. I was the next best thing.

"Who sent you and why?"

Men had a strange fear and trepidation in their eyes, at least the ones that were still conscious. The rest just moaned and groaned. I stood up taking in one hand Ra'Va while my broken right arm held Anna in tight embrace, I then walked to my old boots and took a giant blade. I forgot about Karen. Taking it with my right hand fingers I returned where we sat previously and repeated the question. The men still said nothing. I kissed both Anna and alien Ra'Va, told them to get dressed and leave to get some help. They listened and left.

"Now, I assure you that I'm not a man that has ever tortured another being, human or alien, but you lot seem like you might deserve less limbs if you know what I mean." I smiled here. Stood up, still looking at the doors where Anna and Ra'Va went, bent over the man with broken face, and castrated him. He went into immediate shock and passed out from pain. The rest of the men pissed themselves in fear.

I repeated the question. Silently watching at men who did not pass out from pain or fear. One had the most terrified look.

"You thought this was it? You came here, insult my guest then try and rape my woman. How long do you think you have to live? I'll ask you again who sent you and why?" I again stared at his eye my hand bleeding more and more, pain was fleeting but soon like a train it catch up with my senses.

"General Tyryon from Second Army. He sent us to bring the woman you rescued to him."

"Did he tell you to do this?" I asked the crying man. He was slowly wincing while his front teeth were somewhere inside the room.

"No. He just wanted the credit, he said by any means necessary, the guy you castrated thought we should have some fun." While he spoke he spat blood from his mouth down his clothes.

"Now tell me. Why should I spare you? I saw you stroking your dick waiting for your turn. What would happen if I was a minute late? Be convincing, please."

By the time I spoke the words my unit came into the bloodied room and stared wide eyed at the carnage that I did in short amount of time. Tom came near me and picked up my hand that had bones peeking thru.

"You did not go easy on them." His voice had a tinge of worry but his face was all smiles a second later.

"Throw them into the brig, Give the castrated one extra help I want him alive." My face cringed at the pain when Taryn lifted my arm to set it and then she threw some sort of bandage that kept my arm nice and steady while we walked to med bay.

While in med bay I saw them doing extra care on the castrated man since his injuries were the worst of the four alive men. The dead man was ushered down to Earth and the rest were thrown into ships' brig; while we were near the space station we received some extra supplies to help us thru the months in space. Before I left the med bay we were off to Mars so I could personally speak to this General Tyryon. Like a well-oiled machine my team worked at peak efficiency. I was offered some sort of painkiller but it would keep me unable to function for the rest of the day.

"Mars Orbital Control state your business." A voice on the bridge stated while I sat and endured the pain that my set hand was going thru.

"This is Gal Federation Starship Cloverfeild, here to meet General Tyryon of Second Army. I am General Kal Farah of The First Army." I responded to the voice that asked for our identification.

I left my Primary to do the pleasantries while I prepared myself for the confrontation. I went to my room still the smell of blood was in the air, while I tried not to remember what Anna went through. I wore my armor, gun and my knife. I started to go to med bay to see to Anna, if she was awake. She was. I hugged her gently and kissed her forehead. She smiled at me while I left her to rest some more my feet already going to jail where the prisoners were waiting.

"Tom tell Jerry, Mat and Paul to escort the prisoners to Blackness." I said to 4 men that waited for me outside the ship that we were going to take.

As they ushered several men towards the ship some of the people had terrified looks on their faces. They were set inside the brig and we set off fairly quickly towards the base on Mars.

First base ever built by our species on another planet it took us close to 100 years since every major storm on Mars just destroyed previous basses. It was not until we got new building material that we were considering it safe to populate. At first base could only house 200 people, and it was steadily growing, faster and faster. Now it's a thriving community, a city ran by one family.

I was on my Data Pad on the bridge while Blackness continued to descend down onto the planet and safely on one of the flying pads. While I exited the back of the ship we noticed that outside were many men dressed in black. I did not recognize the outfit nor their markings so I assumed they are someone's personal guard or something. A second later I knew that my initial suspicion was right, a fat man was waddling over towards our ship after being dropped off by the most insane looking car carriage I've ever seen. Guards saluted by lifting their black plasma lances, just like medieval knights saluting a king. I chuckled at this attempt to vow me by his presence and power. He panted while he ran up several stairs and stood in front of me glaring, gawking and openly spitting in my face while he spoke.

"Kal Farah, a pleasant surprise. Why are you here?" I left the spit linger before beckoning over Tom with prisoners.

"I believe these are yours." Terrified men walked over to where his guards were, one of which flinched when he saw what condition some of them were, especially the one that I caught sticking his finger into Anna.

There were some commotion around with his men after seeing the wounds but quickly it was let go, I turned my back while their general stood there with his maw open wide. We were out of the planets' surface before he probably realized what I did. When we arrived on Cloverfeild I was so tired that I went straight to my already cleaned room and just passed out from tiredness.

Dream is a set of thoughts or experiences you either had or you are thinking of having. Flying around, using powers, speaking in tongues everything is possible to our minds so it's pretty real when you sleep and start visualizing the thoughts that you were having. Same thing happens with sex.

I saw Anna below me smiling, while she responded to my movements, our hips were in tandem. I pushed and her body responded. I could see ripples of movement on her tits. Incredible how pretty she is, I leaned in to kiss her and it was no longer looking at her but I was looking at 2 people having sex. Anna and another guy.

I could not recognize him. It was not me, and I could see she loved him immensely. Number of feelings were inside me, rage, sadness, disappointment, but most prevalent emotion was envy. I was envious of this person, she had immense love showing on her face, a look that I assume she would never have if that person was me. They were making love, a blind fuck of lust and passion were intermingling whenever their hips would touch. The more I was aware of her happiness the more rage I felt. The closer they were to climaxing the more I wanted to kill her. I wanted to strangle her, the next moment I was on top of her, with my palms against her neck slowly choking the life out of her. You do not deserve me.

"Bitch! Whore! Slut! WAS I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" My voice echoed inside my head. She tried to escape, but she was not strong enough. I could feel her shifting her weight to slide on top of me but again she was not heavy enough. A primal need to kill. A primal need to end someone's life. More than a need of survival. This was a betrayal of the worst kind.

Tears slowly welled in her eyes. "Why?"

Her lips mouthed the word. I was confused. I looked at the man on the ground, somehow he was familiar. He turned his head and I recognized myself. I let go of this woman I felt anger and rage. I let go of her neck, she just laid there, unmoving, not breathing and unresponsive to my slight touch. It was more a touch of hope, maybe, just maybe she was ok. But no. Her body was limp. Her eyes could no longer see. Once brown globes of hope and love, were reduced to glossy spheres of nothingness. I screamed into the abyss. My voice going on forever. I could not believe the emptiness I was feeling. Like I just lost a part of my soul.

Waking up drenched in sweat.

I feel a pleasant feeling on my cock. My vision blurred, I took the time to wipe the cobwebs from my eyes to a sight of pure joy. I see Anna wiggling her body like she was trying to charm me with her ass movements alone; her back is turned towards me, my cock is twitching. Her ass is playing a game. How alluring can you get by wiggling your ass?

I was silently lying down and just watched this alluring Goddess moving her hips on my throbbing hard on. She would occasionally whimper whenever her hips would lower on my entire length. He black skin was perspiring tiny droplets of water, I wanted to trace my tongue over those tiny particles of moisture, but that would make me move and it would break this dance of allure. I felt that she was gushing down my cock and onto the bed sheets. My cock twitched once at the thought that I did that with my member.

"Mmmmm." I hear her make silent gasps and moans. She rocked her hips very gently as to not wake me.

She took her long wavy hair and placed her on top of her head, still her hips never stopped the wavy play of seduction. Back and forth, left and right. I wanted to sit up and start to fuck her like a madman. But something was relaxing me; as my lust was peaking there was something deep within me telling me to relax, calm down and enjoy this dance of lust. She started to bounce lightly at first, like a dancer incorporating a new move into her already ongoing dance, not that it was bad but it almost made me cum. I could see her breasts bounce, jiggle and sway at her movements, I could see her lifted hair exposing many new bruises that her black skin tried to cover up. It was not hard to notice them. Since I inspect every inch of my lover, and I never noticed those black marks on her back. I was way too lenient with those fuckers.

While I was thinking about other things my princess started to bounce with deeper, harder intensity. I forgot what I was mad about almost immediately; she started to moan louder and with greater frequency. Grabbed her ass and traced my thumbs over her lush globes. The sweat on her skin made it slippery and she immediately clenched on my member. I was startled at first since I did not even think that she could grab my cock with such a vice like grip.

"Oh baby. My prince, my God." She slowly cooed grabbing my hands with hers. My hand was not in pain since I took medicine before going to bed.

"Yessss. Slowly. Let me move my pet." She was relentless with her movements. I was caressing her back.

Every scar on her back I wanted to kiss, but I was content just placing my arms on her hips and letting her do all the work.

She was my Queen, my Goddess and my Universe. I wanted her to be the one that climaxes first, and few seconds later she stopped her movements entirely while she had little spasms all over her body. A moment later and her cunt started gushing ooze all over my cock. I could not be happier. I was the most content person in the world for the love of my life was getting enjoyment from my own body.

I thought she was done, but she started moving again. She kept moving slowly, a very slow dance of mini orgasms that she had every time she sat herself down on the peak of my cock head. Again I felt I was hitting a wall with my glans every time she would plunge herself down on my member. I was still sensitive on my glans so I would almost cum every time she would come down with her ass. I started caressing her ass cheeks, she shivered, I traced my hand over her many scars and recent bruises, and she leaned against my touch.

I wanted to let her enjoy.

I wanted to watch.

As if sensing my own troubles she lowered her back right on my chest. My hands came from her hips, my left arm went around the top of her breasts while my right around her tight tummy. Bucking my hips very slowly to give her time to acclimate to the new position, she was staring me in my eyes, her spheres touched the bottom of my soul. I pulled her towards me and started kissing her lush lips, one thrust, my tongue went around her mouth, and thrust number two; top of her lips was met by mine. Anna responded by sucking my bottom lip, her hand gently hugged my cheek and moaned into my face. She panted, she grounded her hips into my own, my balls started to tingle. I wanted release.

"Cum for me my prince." She lustfully coaxed me to release and I did, I release my own balls deep inside her driving her over the edge and in process making her cum.

She sucked in air, her legs started to shake on top of mine. From beneath me, between my legs a stream went a good 5-6'', I was amazed, I started to suck at her hanging tongue, screams of pleasure started to escape from my woman. An appetizing stare ran over her face, her eyes rolled upward, a lust filled scream started to echo inside my room. Listening to her erotic moans I came again without skipping a beat. If it didn't happen to me I would have thought it was all bullshit. I bucked my hips faster and harder in response to this new pleasure, in turn making her scream and buck her body on top of me, like in a spastic trance she started to piss and wail. I grabbed her shaking body and pulled her towards me.

"AAAAAAAH. Fuck." The last bit of word that escaped from her mouth before it was entirely covered up by my lips.

"Mmmmm." She went limp while on top of me, my hands already on top of her breasts trying to make bread out of those meaty mounds.

It WAS rough. I don't know what came over me, since I knew how she felt towards rough sex. But I wanted to grab her breasts and get sucked into those two perfect globes of madness. My hips started to slow down, I was monitoring her grip, and she was letting me go with each thrust. I gently placed her next to me; missionary position may be boring but I like it the most since I get to see her eyes, I get to smell her skin, with all my soul I am hers, and she is mine.

"Baby, I love you so much." She was whispering sweet things to me, I was smiling ear to ear. I never expected her to take initiative but I was glad.

She was drooling. I licked her drool up, sipping at her lips and prolonging the kiss to the ends of time. Her hug was full of want and lust, her nails dug deep inside my skin hurting me. I'll never admit it. My arm was pulsing with pain, painkillers were wearing off and I needed another dose of them. I wanted to prolong this wanton need for sex. I wanted to screw her brains out. And my own. Blood droplets hit her on the face, but in her lust she was unaware that it was blood. I licked that as well. I started to make circular motions with my hips. A gentle ride that would drive us to the edge of night.

Doing that for few minutes another wave of pleasure washed over her. I am so glad I can't have multiple orgasms like she apparently can. She went limp slowly. I slept beside her for the rest of the night, dreams of tomorrow washing over taking me into future with my Princess and my Queen.

"I love you." I silently exclaimed in my sleep hoping she could hear me and have sweet dreams.

12