All Comments on 'Galactic War Ch. 11'

by KalDarov

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CockyTrumpetCockyTrumpetover 6 years ago
I'm disgusted!

The hate that you gate for simply writing a story for most people to read is beyond me; arguably it's pretty childish and assenine to do that but I guess people need to vent their frustrations one way or the other. The thing about this is we may loose a potentialy decent writer since most of people who read it aren't able to just move on with their lives, they have to make someone else as miserable as they are.

I'm amazed how much your story has grown in such a short amount of time. It's pretty outstanding that you have this much creativity and knowlage being that english is not your mother tongue. I hope you get back and continue this and start other works I'll always be watching.

coloradojcoloradojover 6 years ago
Crazy people

I guess some folks just need to vent at someone, and online, they can't get physical so they feel safe. While I don't always agree with some of your story choices, I like the overall story and hope you decide to continue.

thalt992000thalt992000over 6 years ago
I agree

Your writing is very well done yes there maybe some grammar issues. But so what it's not like your trying to do this for a living like someone like Tefler or others. Story good and I myself have come to hate it when main characters show no real emotional moments it make a story less real. people hate to admit that sorrow regret sadness are real emotions , it's a reason why still to this day for the stigmatism that exists or mental health issues.

dewmindsdewmindsover 6 years ago
Idiots.

Ignore the haters I'm enjoying this story and how you write. People have emotions being able to capture that in a story is hard to do. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please don't let the ignorati get to you.

I'm enjoying the the Hell outta your writing and I'd like to see you finish this.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Writing

Not sure why folks would write threats or terrible comments and don't really care.

I have enjoyed your story for the story and have no problem with your style, etc.

Please keep going for this is us that are fans.

FrikaFrikaover 6 years ago
Haters . Pfft

Haters gonna hate because they're miserable and most likely can't write a story themselves. Ignore them , write for but one person , yourself . Write because you like to write and express your ideas into a story . If they don't like your story, then move on or write a better story and Let everyone critique it, I enjoy your stories so far , ignore the literary bigots :p

dougtigdougtigover 6 years ago
great story

i love what you have done so far with it

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
Great story!

I was surprised by the author's foreword. How is it possible that someone made offensive comments and referred to the author's family?

If you do not like a story, do not read it, if you feel compelled to say something about what you do not like, just say what you do not like, but do not offend anyone.

As for the story, I consider it to be a romance, perhaps somewhat violent, in the code of Sci-Fi, but wonderfully written, and sometimes, a bit complicated not being English my first language.

KalDarov, just think of a saying from my country: "Do not offend anyone who wants, only offends who can." And here, no one can offend you, they can try, but many of us know that you are above those who want to offend you. Do not let a few overcome many (that would mean that they have won), your writing is your weapon and yours stories are the army against the ignorant. I have followed all the chapters to date, and I have all found them magnificent, though I have not commented on all of those chapters.

I think you have the support of the vast majority, and deep down, that's what counts.

Keep writing, the final victory will be yours and all your fans.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi KalDarov

Did you let the stupid, useless haters get to you?

Let us know if you're going to keep writing. Remember for every hater out there you probably have 20-100 admirers who like your story

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
Just to let you know...

Started this yarn to pass the time between the chapters on Tefler´s TSM....but man, you also got the touch, probably why you got some hate mail. Really am enjoying this tale and hope you continue to awe us with your talent. I´m a salty old Jarhead and am usually hard to please, but not with your writing, it´s good...so ´nuff said. Thank you for your time and effort on this story...it readily shows and is appreciated. With that said, will continue on to Ch. 12.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKalDarov@KalDarov
28.03.2020 - Everyone be safe. The outbreak is scary. Lost my job :( Hope all of you are doing great, I wish you the best and I want you to relax and forget about the insanity of the outside. 10.04.2020. - How are you all? Are you keeping safe? Stay inside! I'm busy writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES