Galactic War Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers

"Everything is fine, doc, could I get off please I spent way too much time in here. Preventing you all from doing your job."

"General, you spent over 15 days sleeping and you claim that you are just ok? Sir, there is nothing ok about that. We need to do some tests." Taryn said.

"Ok. Take blood samples, I suspect you monitored me, whatever has happened I will make sure that we get to it as soon as possible. Right now my men need their leader back, including you. A weak leader just brings unwanted paranoia."

She spent few seconds monitoring me, taking some blood and then reluctantly released me. I thanked the worried doctor and proceeded to my office. Many people started to salute and relief was evident on their faces.

Reaching my office Anna was sitting behind my desk and reading her Data Pad. Noticing me she jumped up and ran towards me giving me a hug so tight I thought she was break my neck. She silently breathed the words,

"My Prince." I heard her sobbing while I spent minutes in this hug I was a little weak, spending so much time on IV. But still I was strong enough to handle the burden of her weight and whatever plagued her soft little mind.

I picked her up, her arms still around me, her legs on my right arm, and slowly started walking. Towards the bedroom. I won't lie I got instantly hard when she hugged my neck. I've spent so many days without her that the need was greater than my reasoning ability.

"Honey," she started "let's spend the night embraced. I need to feel your presence."

Again I registered her speaking, but I needed my release, I needed to feel my cock inside her. I striped myself down, naked from all of the confining clothes, I didn't wait for her approval I just ripped her pants and panties and started to fuck her. Hard. Fast. And most of all needy.

Her eyes bulged out, she did not object, she couldn't have since I was on top of her pile driving my cock into her honeypot. Pussy was so wet, so moist that I did not need any lubrication to enter it. I smelt probably really bad. I kept my hips rocking back and forth, her eyes rolled backward. I grabbed her legs pulled them up on my shoulder, hugging them on the knees I continued until I came deep inside her. I split her legs and dropped down, sucking her nipples, licking them and finally nibbling on the mounds of flesh that were hard as steel.

"Bitch likes this." I thought. She might refuse the rough play but she likes when I'm rough with her.

I released her tits and shook my thoughts away. She's not a bitch. She noticed me, grabbing my face with her hands, "What's wrong, Kal?"

I responded by looking her in the eyes, cupping her head with my hands and gently licking her lips, kissing them lightly until she responded by almost biting my own with her needy kiss. How can you know what I'm thinking?

I placed my arms over her head, I'll protect this entity with my own life, and nothing will pass the barrier that is my body. I rocked my hips gently. Slowly back and forth while she wiggled her tongue in my mouth. My cock started to get harder and harder with each thrust of my hips. She started caressing my back with her nails, it gave me another cum shot in her melting pot of a pussy.

"Gods, this is so good. I came again." I said breathing hard into her mouth.

"I've never stopped cumming my love, if it get s any better I'll die." She was pouting so cutely, I started rocking my hips a little deeper with every thrust. But still a good half of length was left until I was entirely inside her.

"Gods you are gorgeous." I was getting smitten again. While I said that she tightly squeezed my member.

"That's not fair. Mmmmmm. Fuck. That's my fifth one." She stared me in the eye.

I went slightly deeper, moving a bit faster now, I started to hit a wall of sorts. "God you are kissing my womb. You're trying to impregnate me?" She had a grin on her face.

"I would love to." I smiled and gave her womb another kiss which sent shivers thru both of us,

She just smiled mischievously and pulled my head in to kiss me. We gnawed at each other until we both came. I washed her insides with another white cum shower while her legs started to shake, and mass of fluid came dripping down my cock. I took a pillow and placed it under her head. She was still gripping me down with her moist cunt by her orgasmic aftershocks. Bit by bit she dropped her hands from my head and passed out while her left leg started shaking. I went to her side and caressed her head until she came back down from her high. A sudden wave of tiredness washed over me and I slept shortly after embracing her tightly around her breasts.

I was woken up by Anna's hand hours later, telling me Primary needed me on the bridge. I dressed up and went to the bridge, there, Primary took her time and told me we were needed on the front lines near Abscaraa star system that was disputed by several sides including Gal Federation. It was important strategic spot in space for us since we had bases there both commercial, scientific and military in nature. But the most important thing was we defended several species of aliens that inhabited one of the three planets in that system.

I held my Data Pad reading on the information that we had on Abscaraa I wanted to know more about where we were going to deploy. In truth I wanted to avoid another tragic event that my neglect brought up.

Abscaraa star system was truly unique point in space since we haven't found a star system that held as few planets with life thriving on one of them. Number of people on the habited world were close to our own world. The weird thing was all of the species were vastly different from one another. We called them Absscaran's since they refused to be named. Differences between species were so vastly different; one had an obvious aquatic ancestry with their webbed hands and feet.

My Data Pad showed a picture of one member of their species. Graced with tentacles on its chin, the face was genderless, their color varied anywhere from dark blue to pure white. The color of their species were shown in little boxes just between in screen boxes that showed their face, and body type. Apparently depending where on the planet they were living, hot or cold, their color corresponded that geographical area. Several of the tentacles graced the face around their head. I assumed instead of hair they had a clump of tentacles up there. I imagine it was similar to Ra'Va and her hair.

Second species was looking similar to humans with them having pure black skin color and no hair on their head. Major distinction of their society is that they were purely pacifist. Building their utopian society in mostly arid areas of the planet.

We don't know much about the third species, the only thing I see coming in our records is they are nocturnal species occupying underground caverns and going outside at night. No picture or description how they look.

All three species were never at war but always working their differences by peaceful talks and offerings of whatever the other species needed the most. We made a diplomatic pact that we will protect them, in turn they would let us build bases in their solar system. We also agreed to help them with military engagements, since they did not own weapons and it was against the law to own one in their society. They however developed fail proof trade system and spaceships that could travel faster than our own.

"General we have arrived in the outer edges of Abscaraa star system, our scans show that most of the system is under siege by some unknown force. Our forces have been pushed back, several bases erased from the giant asteroid" A woman soldier on a console started reading the incoming scan reports that showed the level of attack we were under.

"All hangars ready for deployment, Primary Captain Stacy Marchot voice code R25001; all weapons ready and operating at full capacity." Primary followed military protocol that needed her or me to input the code to enable every weapon on this ship.

Like buzzy worker bees everything was on once the code was given to the console in front of Primary. Screen showed a vast fleet in skirmish here and there, hitting us hard and possibly costing us many lives in the process. Our men were fast and efficient, in matter of ten minutes every spacecraft able to fight was up and out flying in space around Cloverfeild.

I engaged my intercom that let every area on the ship hear my voice, "This is First Army General Kal Farah authorizing every craft to use lethal force to defend, protect and snuff out these invading people. I want every person on board to practice vigilance and keep yourself safe. This will be our first space engagement of this kind. We will win."

While my voice was carried off by every speaker in the ship, including the fighters that were drifting in space slowly waiting for more orders, we could plainly see that the swarm of enemies were starting to direct their attention to us slowly drifting. A fight was about to begin, one that we have never seen before.

KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers
12