All Comments on 'Galactic War Ch. 14'

by KalDarov

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Story Evolved!!!!!

Man whoever you are, you have such a incredible way of making me immagine what you actually write. Few people on this site can do that.

CockyTrumpetCockyTrumpetover 6 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!

Take whatever you want, you allready have my constant reading attetion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
damn

I read all the chapters 2 times now and I am still confused. The story seems to jump around so much. It never really finishes anything..Like one minute you are giving 4 bad guys back to a general then boom you are back on the ship. To many parts of the story seem to just stop and end. Then again maybe the main character is a mental patient and all this is just happening in his head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
???

I find the story jarring and have no idea what in the actual fuck is going on. I'm not even sure what the MC is like, his personality has gone from inferiority complex to Rambo, gay/bi to straight? I think, from merciless butcher to forgiving saint to who knows where. I wanted to see where the interactions between Anna and MC would go, but I'm too frustrated to continue. The hardest thing for me is it seems like there isn't a plot. Things just happen without any rhyme or reason or most importantly, some sort of resolution. I keep thinking the guys gonna wake up from a coma and this was all just some sort of bad dream. Either you're a genius or you're just rambling. But I'm not sure if anyone can stick around to see the end of your story. Anyhoo, best of luck man, but I'm afraid i have to jump ship.

KalDarovKalDarovover 6 years agoAuthor
About this Story....

Hi!

And thank you for all of the encuranging comments. This was originally meant to be a 8 part story but I decided to stretch it further, I had plenty of material, and to be honest figuring out fantasy story and universe withing on a dime is just time consuming so I just made stuff up right there when I wrote it. If people would like I'll just end it here, for that same reason I've set the chapters to end on some sort of satisfiying note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jusr a thought!

Their is a female alien that both main characters can love that can take them back in time to save the Earth with it's billions of people. So why not get back to big ship to take it back in time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused

It seems like a good story. But you’re jumping all around the place. It would be nice if he could get his ship and find His crew. Enough fucking already. Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

I liked your story and appreciated your explanation. Keep writing. You could take some of the plot twists and turns here and make several related stories if you like, or use some other idea. I just like the way you use words.

Zulqarnain14Zulqarnain14almost 5 years ago
One hell of a story

Damn! Man it's a wonderful story a bit confusing in the the last part but you out ran the sic fic's terms great work man πŸ‘

Zulqarnain14Zulqarnain14almost 5 years ago
One hell of a story

Damn! Man it's a wonderful story a bit confusing in the the last part but you out ran the sic fic's terms great work man πŸ‘

Zulqarnain14Zulqarnain14almost 5 years ago
One hell of a story

Damn! Man it's a wonderful story a bit confusing in the the last part but you out ran the sic fic's terms great work man πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
its a masterpiece

you have to continued the story place from RM SouthAfrica

Jjdoesit1Jjdoesit1over 2 years ago

Please keep writing... Attention paid to haters or detractors is wasted, you CAN write

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dont doubt yourself you write well your style reminds me of E R Burrows like in the tarzan novels .... the detailed discriptions of things and people ..the thought processes.. keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKalDarov@KalDarov
28.03.2020 - Everyone be safe. The outbreak is scary. Lost my job :( Hope all of you are doing great, I wish you the best and I want you to relax and forget about the insanity of the outside. 10.04.2020. - How are you all? Are you keeping safe? Stay inside! I'm busy writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES