All Comments on 'Galaxy A-Go-Go'

by TheRedChamber

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Without a doubt the weirdest story I've ever read here.

You have a vivid imagination but I don't know what to make of it.

I gave it 3*.

NoTalentHackNoTalentHackabout 1 year ago

I’d give it a ten… tacle. Sadly, the stars only go up to five.

DarkCosmosDarkCosmosabout 1 year ago

Very intriguing premise. I love the idea of shore leave on an alien planet turning into an erotic and equally bizarre right of passage. Personally, I don't see any issue in exploring more surreal concepts like this. One of my favorite books in the world is Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and this definitely gives me that sort of vibe. I could almost imagine this scenario going down if Arthur and Ford wound up in a strip club during their misadventures.

Zenith77Zenith77about 1 year ago

Not particulaly erotic, for my tastes. 3*. Upped to 5* for sheer writing quality and originality.

Oh, and you can keep the spiders. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable story, I gave it a 5 for the unique sex scene. I only wish more attention was paid to her pussy tentacle, the description was weird (comparing it to soda cans is not exactly sexy), and the rings inside were mentioned matter of factly and that was it, I really wish there was a detailed description of what it felt like while he was approaching orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very fun!

Very Goofy!

Loved it.

For most probably not but the spiders were a genuinely nice touch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRedChamber@TheRedChamber
April Fools' Day story now published - Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. This story is part of the Hannah Has Plans series of stories. These are short fun stories that are each stand-alone. There's no real continuity and they range over the whole period of the couple's relat...