Galvyn and the Magic Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CRUNK CUM!!!" The colossal black orc rumbled, and he held the petite mare still as he climaxed inside her defeated body. His cum came so copiously that her stomach swelled, and she looked ready to burst with it. Crunk pulled out, and shot enough noxious semen from his substantial slut-slayer to drown a whale, all of it across the centaurides back. His spurting ejaculation lasted a long ten seconds, and when it was over he let the centauride go, allowing her to fall senseless to the ground, twitching and gushing with spunk from her smashed creampie. She was completely comatose. She'd live, but she'd probably never run the same again.

"Well that must be Crunk," Galvyn whispered to himself, breaking out into a cold sweat as he imagined himself being impaled on that monstrous meat-post.

"Crunk bored. Deer-bitch break too easily. Not last even one day," the orc-boss complained to his men. "Crunk want giant pussy. Or ogre pussy. Pussy that don't break."

"Sorry boss," a smaller (but still huge) orc grunted. "Only pussy left is human girl. Magic slut. One we catch this morning. She will break even quicker than deer-bitch."

Crunk groaned. "Bring magic slut too me. Crunk have no better pussy to fuck."

The smaller orc reached into a shabbily fashioned cage, and pulled out from it a kicking, squirming, sexy little young woman. She was wearing a short silver dress with thigh-high boots that looked reasonable enough for travelling, but still impractically lavish for the actual outdoors. It was the kind of thing a fashion-obsessed city girl might wear on a hike. Galvyn didn't recognize her until her short dress hiked up, and he got a look at the cute ass he had so thoroughly fucked the shit out of the night before.

"Sylvanii?" Galvyn whispered in shock.

"Let me go, you disgusting brutes! Give me back my staff!" Sylvanii whined, wiggling her slender body in the orc's burly arms, and kicking his chest with her high-heeled boots. "I am Sylvanii Sangbleu, only daughter of Syllus Sangbleu, Court Wizard to Duchess Jizelle of Hedonia."

"A Court Wizard's daughter," Galvyn muttered. Court Wizards were big shit. They advised heads of state, wealthy merchants, and tyrants alike, sometimes garnering more influence than those they served. No wonder Sylvanii was such a haughty little shit. She was practically a princess, if not in title, than at least in wealth and privilege.

"Why you come to Crunk's camp, then, stupid mage-slut?" Crunk asked as her took the squirming girl into his massive arms.

"I came looking for someone," Sylvanii whined. "A rogue. A cur. A human piece of shit. He ravished me for an entire night, like I was some cheap whore, and he insulted me with a few pennies as compensation. He took my virginity without my consent. Both my vaginal AND anal virginity. My oral virginity . . . well . . . that's another story, but I'm every upset about him taking the other two! I came here to kill him!"

"Crunk not care," Crunk grunted as he held Sylvanii's torso in one massive hand. With one finger he tore off her silver dress, reducing her to nothing but her skimpy panties and thigh-high boots. "You just fuck-meat to me. Your body will be a warm cock-sleeve. Feel good, until Crunk rip you in half. Humans not as stretchy as elves are. Humans break, elves bend. Humans die. Try not to die too quick. Crunk not like fucking dead meat."

When Sylvanii saw Crunk's erect three-foot pussy-pounder, and his melon-sized testicles, still dripping with centauride-juice, angled up at her tender little purse, she gasped in shock and went wide-eyed. The grotesque appendage was as thick as her slender leg, and from balls-to-tip ran the distance from her pussy to her nipples. His helmet alone looked like a massive cantaloupe split down the middle from overrippening, and was oozing with rancid slush. The veins covering his cock pulsated visibly, growing faster with his angry heartbeat.

Sylvanii lost every ounce of bitchiness she had, and started to cry.

"W-Wait. WAIT! My father is a wealthy man! A very wealthy man! He'll pay a large ransom for me! But only if I'm alive!"

Crunk grunted. "Stupid mage-slut. You see old temple? Old temple filled with treasure. That's what everyone say. We just not find it yet. But we will. Crunk Elf-Skewer and his Head-Banger Boyz will be rich soon. Crunk not wait for mage-slut's daddy to send money. Crunk fuck mage-slut now."

"Wait! Wait! WAIT!!!"

Sylvanii screamed as Crunk ripped her little panties off, split her legs way open, and began to lower her onto his mammoth trunk. Her pretty pink pussy was still sore and a little beat-up from when Galvyn had gone to town on it, but nothing Galvyn had done could ever prepare a slender fox like Sylvanii to take such a massive slut-splitter like what Crunk was dragging around. Crunk's cock compared to Sylanii's pussy was like a broadsword to a dagger's sheath; it simply wouldn't fit.

"This is my moment," Galvyn realized. While Crunk was fucking Sylvanii to death, he'd have no problem slipping by and sneaking into the ruined temple of Irah Atam. With the orcs unaware of his presence, he'd probably have hours to search for the pink orb that his client described to him. It was a perfect opportunity.

Only . . . as Galvyn listened to Sylvanii's high-pitched screams, and watched her sob incoherently as her pussy began fill with a gut-busting amount of orc-cock, he began to feel something itching at the back of his mind. Something like a tick, or a flea, or some other annoying parasite. It vexed him and made him feel bad. Galvyn had been largely unfamiliar with this feeling throughout most of his 30 years of life, but now that he felt it there was no denying the certainty of it.

Galvyn felt guilty.

"Don't worry, kid! I'll save you!" Galvyn announced heroically as he lept from the shadows, throwing two grenades into the air.

The first grenade exploded over Crunk's back, lacerating him with a hundred tiny pieces of shrapnel that tore off several pounds of meat. Green blood splashed down his back in thick globs, but not enough to be fatal. An orc could survive almost any injury, and every injury they did survive made them stronger. This one probably wouldn't slow Crunk down for much more than a few hours. He did drop Sylvanii though, who landed flat on her perky ass, and bounced.

The second grenade was more effective. It landed directly in the open mouth of one particularly stupid looking orc, and a moment later his head exploded in a shower of green viscera and bone-shards.

The other four orcs rose up and barreled down on Galvyn like an avalanche of naked muscle. Galvyn was out of grenades, but he did have his grappling-hook, which he quickly tossed around the legs of the first orc attacking him, lassoing him up, and then Galvyn threw the hook around a large monolith. The orc tripped, and the other three got so tangled up in rope that they looked like fat slugs in a spider's web. The last orc came on so strong that he accidentally shoved his cock up the ass of his friend, making the orc squeal like a virgin girl.

"Come one! Get your sexy little ass moving!" Galvyn yelled, grabbing Sylvanii by her blonde hair and yanging her into the temple. Sylvanii whined noisily from having her hair pulled, but her little feet scampered as fast as they could into the temple.

The passageway was narrow and dark, luckily so narrow that the orcs would only be able to come in one at a time, and it led deep into the earth. After stumbling down a twisted series of stairs, and running down a confusing series of hallways, Galvyn found himself in a warm, aromatic chamber, thick with steam from a natural hot-spring, and illuminated by mystical crystals growing from the ceiling. Everywhere there were statues of naked woman groping one another, some with fountains of hot water bursting from their well carved pussies, and others made of gold with diamond studded nipples.

"Damn! Was this cult entirely made of lesbians, or what?" Galvyn thought aloud, admiring a very well fashioned pair of stone breasts. "I guess those stupid orcs never found this room, otherwise they would have tried to fuck these statutes by--"

SMACK!

Galvyn splashed into a shallow pool of hot water. Sylvanii had cracked him over the head with a large golden dildo. She jumped in after him, wielding the dildo like a warhammer, attempting to bludgeon him to death. Galvyn fought back, and splashed water into Sylvanii's eyes, distracting her. He reached up, grabbed one of her little nipples, twisted, and then kneed her in her pussy so hard that she dropped the dildo and slunk to her knees, howling in pain.

"Fuck . . ." Sylvanii cried, clutching her bruised vagina. "Why is everyone beating up my pussy all of the sudden."

"Bitch! You could have killed me!" Galvyn roared as her ripped his chaffing wet shirt off, revealing his toned musculature.

"Yeah. I was trying to. Asshole."

"Why? I saved you!"

"You RAPED me!"

Galvyn rolled his eyes. He had raped her . . . sort of . . . but his stubborn pride and misogynistic attitude refused to let him admit it. As his client had said, Sylvanii wasn't really hypnotized. It had been her actual lust and sex-drive at work, even if it took a little magic to coax it out. Of course, even an amatuer philsoopher would have told Galvyn that his actions still constituted rape, but Galvyn wasn't a philosopher. He was a thief, a bandit, and a scoundrel. He was also incredibly defensive, and didn't like this little slut impugning on his character, regardless of how hard he had raped her filthy rich pussy.

"You fucking loved it, you slut. Even when that woman's magic wore off, you sucked my cock like a baby with a bottle. Your pussy was so wet it dripped. Even your ass puckered on my dick like it wanted to kiss. I fucked you, and your body welcomed it. Daddy's little rich slut. You're a little princess aren't you? A spoiled piece of palace trash. I bet you came to the inn that night because you were slumming it. You were looking for some big, nasty, low-class cock to fuck the rich snot out of you, weren't you? Slut. You needed some poor peasant like me to do it too, because those rich faggots you hang out with are all too cultured to even get an erection without apologizing. That's not what you want. No. That's not what you need, you filthy little rich slut. You need a cock that's big, hard, long, and completely willing to beat the shit out of a spoiled bitch like you. Rape. It wasn't rape. You fucking wanted it. You were fuckign praying for it. Thinking about getting it made you wet. Well, you got it. You got it nice and hard from me, all night. I fucked you like you wanted, like the worthless piece of shit you are, you desperate little sex-starved baby. You human cum-toilet. You're welcome!"

Sylvanii just gasped and tried to deny that fact that she was becoming aroused. Her nipples were painfully erect, and the soreness in her vulva was melting into pleasure. No man had ever talked this way to her before. She had never been in danger before. She had never come so close to dieing before. No one ever touched her without her permission before . . . or ever at all . . . and this man slapped her around like she was some naughty slattern desperate for a good hard fucking from her angry pimp. Everything about what was happening was new to her, and it all excited her.

Sylvanii was reminded how much she hated Galvyn though, when he unbuckled his pants, whipped out his long dick, and slapped it across her face.

SMACK!

"You liked that too, didn't you, you little slut?"

"DIE!!!" Sylvanii screamed, leaping up and firing a magical lightning-bolt from her arm. She could still use magic without her staff, but doing so was dangerous since it was the staff that regulated the flow of magic in her body, and allowed her to channel it accurately. Without her staff, her simple shock spell became powerful enough to blast Galvyn to atoms, but also so sloppy that it missed him by several feet, and instead vaporized a statue of a large-breasted goddess.

"Holy shit! Calm down! It was just a joke!"

"Die! Die! Die!"

Galvyn kicked off his pants and ran naked through the temple, with a dripping wet Sylvanii chasing behind, firing off lightning-bolts and fireballs like a one-woman-apocalypse. Walls, columns, statues, and altars were shattered and vaporized by her rage, one of which sent a small pink sphere flying through the air. The orb was only about the size of a large orange, and it glowed with its own light. Galvyn saw it out of the corner of his eye, and recognizing it as the orb his client wanted.

Galvyn snatched it out of the air, but in doing so cornered himself against a wall.

"Fucking die, you fucker!" Sylvanii screamed, and sent a massive fire-bolt directly at Galvyn's naked ass, this time so on target that it was destined to bugger his anus before obliterating his body into a bloody smear against the wall.

Galvyn had no time to dodge. He was certain that he'd die. But he didn't. The fire-bolt hit his body, buggered his ass, but didn't cause him to explode. Instead, he literally felt the magical torrents of energy ripple through his naked chest, through his arm, and into the pink orb he held. The magic faded, and the orb was left brighter than before. The feeling of it all had evern been pleasurable.

"What the fuck? What the fuck is this shit?" Sylvanii whined. She raised up her arms for another death-spell, this time certain to kill Galvyn.

"Wait!" Galvyn grabbed Sylvanii's chest with his bare hand, cupping one of her perky breasts. Instantly the magic she was channelling was sucked from her body and into his, like water into a sponge. Sylvanni gasped and gyrated from the unusual feeling. It was as if some prickling magnet was sucking the life-force from her body, draining her strength and intelligence, but leaving her warm and soft. The orb took her magic from her, but left the heat and frustration behind, making her hornier and hornier.

"What . . . the fuck . . . is happening?" the blonde mage whimpered as her knees began to shake.

Galvyn had never learned a single spell in his entire life. Magic was hard. It required years of study and a good deal of natural talent, which was usually concentrated in a few royal bloodlines. Once Galvyn had owned a magic ring that granted him complete invisibility along with unfailing virility, but that's another story. Galvyn knew nothing about magic, but suddenly he did. Suddenly he knew how to cast lightning-bolts and fireballs.

This was very good timing, because just then one of the Head-Banger Boyz came roaring into the chamber, waving a massive axe over his head.

"Here's looking at you, ugly," Galvyn said, raising his hand, and expertly summoning a fireball directly into the orc's face. The orc's skull exploded, as did most of his torso, which sent the rest of the body flying back across the room.

"What's happening? How are you doing this?" Sylvanii whimpered as she tried to get away.

Galvyn understood enough.

"Sorry, kid, but I'm about to take a lot more from you than your anal virginity."

He spun Sylvanii around and bent her over a smooth bench, pushing her head down and her ass up. He got behind her, stepped on the small of her back, and with his open hand began to spank her butt like she was a naughty little brat.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Fuck! Stop!"

Sylvanii squealed and tried to get away, but her limbs were shivering and her magic was gone. She could feel it getting slapped out of her with every cruel spank. The pinker and sorer her ass got, the more magic she lost, all of it absorbed into the pink sphere Galvyn held.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Stop! STOP! You beast! Stop! Stop taking my magic. Not my magic!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Sylvanii bit her lip as something in her broke, and she suddenly came. A splash of cum gushed from her pussy and ran down her inner-thighs, making her nice and slippery. Galvyn probed her sore pussy and ass with his thumb, and he began to push his cock into the familiar folds of her sweet cunt, but this time for something other than just busting a nut. This time he was taking as much as he was giving.

"No, no, no, no."

Galvyn began slow, but once he was balls-deep he sped up. He held Sylvanii by her blonde hair with his free hand, and he held the orb with the other. His muscular thighs smacked against her ass with every thrust, and his hard cockhead went so deep it felt like he was punching her cervix. He fucked her so hard her tits bounced, and she began to slide over the bench, until she was almost falling over it.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Sylvanii couldn't even pretend she wasn't enjoying it. Her pussy was squishing like a juiced orange as Galvyn drove into her, and her adorable face scrunched up in a beautiful pre-orgasmic cringe. Her legs splayed open, her nipples tickled, her toes curled, and even her anus began to pucker as Galvyn shoved his thumb up it. Everything he had said about her was true. She loved getting fucked like a whore.

"You . . . you bastard! You shit! You fucker! You beast! You monster! Oh! Oh! Oh goddess! Oh shit! You . . . you . . . you--"

"Feel free to cum anytime, princess."

"YOU BASTARD! AAAAAAAAGHH!!!" Sylvanii screamed, cumming and shaking so hard that she was struck dumb, and fell face-first to the ground spasming like a maniac.

Galvyn plowed into her three more times before cumming as well, and as his semen pumped into the deepest parts of her body, he felt it switching places with the energy inside her body. The semen rushed in, the magic rushed out, and even as it was absorbed by the pink orb, it was also absorbed into his body, making him into a fully-fledged mage without even a single year of apprenticing or study.

With that final nut, Sylvanii was fucked into being a normal, untalented girl, and he became a powerful mage.

Galvyn pulled out and finished on Sylvanii's contorted, painfully blissful face. He made sure to get some into her mouth, and dotted her eyes with the last drops. She was a mage no longer, now just another mundane slut with cum all over her face. Perhaps the mystical energies she had spent years fostering in her body would slowly return, perhaps not. There was nothing left when Galvyn finished with her though.

Galvyn stood over her with a foot planted on her chest. He had never felt so powerful, so ripped. His muscles were more firm and pronounced than they ever had been, and his cock didn't soften a bit since ejaculating. He knew every spell that Sylvanii had just forgotten, including a few particularly powerful ones that her father had invented.

He held the warm, shimmering pink orb in front of his lips and kissed it erotically, almost as if he were licking the gigantic clit of a very large woman he wanted to impress.

"Sorry, mysterious client, but there's no way in hell I'm going to be parting with this little babble."

"I'm sorry to hear you say that," a smooth, sexual voice oozed through the warm air.

Galvyn watched as a swirling green shape materialized in the middle of the room, from which sprouted two of the longest, most womanly legs he had ever seen, followed by a succulent pair of thighs, a toned stomach, the most amazing pair of breasts in human history, and finally an explosion of fiery red hair that looked almost like spun rubies. It was the woman. His client. The mysterious goddess. The swirling green shape she emerged from was actually her cloak, but she let it fall to the ground, and stood before Galvyn in all her naked, vengeful glory.

"Give me the orb," she demanded, holding out her palm.

Galvyn almost obeyed. Her voice was like the voice of the universe, but he resisted. "Fuck you. You're obviously a sorceress. Why didn't you just get the orb yourself if you wanted it so badly."