Galvyn and the Magic Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I can't fucking touch it without temporarily losing my powers, you stupid cock-dragger!" she hissed. "Just look at what it did to that annoying little slut you have underfoot. You sapped her power completely, along with her most of her mind. She's ruined now. It could take months, YEARS, before she's even half the mediocre sorceress she was before. She's just a warm cum-bag now."

Galvyn smirked at the lovely woman and licked the orb again. It tasted good. There was a hint of strawberry to it.

"Who are you really?" he asked. "And what is this orb? This place?"

The woman rolled her eyes so hard they almost fell out of her skull. "Fine. My name is Nadia Méchant. Sorceress supreme. Seducer of succubi. Sucker of Souls. Solicitor of sluts. Maybe you've heard of me."

Galvyn had. She was one of the most wanted fugitives in Hedonia, possibly the world. Galvyn had stories about Nadia the Enchantress since he was a young boy, but the woman standing before him could have been any age, even as young as her twenties. He knew that magic could extend someone's life, but Nadia looked both ancient and young all at once.

"That orb you're holding isn't made of rock, or marble, or gemstone, or any thing from the earth. In fact, it is a little silly to see you licking it, because it's actually the preserved testicle of a dead god named Miso."

Galvyn almost dropped the orb. "A testicle?"

"Yes. There were actually four, you see. Miso had two cocks and four testicles. Long, long ago, when mortals rose up against the gods, a powerful sorceress sliced Miso's testicles off with her sword, castrating him. Before she finally killed him, he cursed his testicles to be the bane of all women, but especially magical ones. The testicles, they soak up mystical and sexual energy like magnets. They drain women, but they make men more powerful."

"No kidding."

"No. A rival once used one of the testicles against me, and I ended up as his sex-slave for over a year. That might have been five centuries ago, but I'm still pretty pissed about it. I've managed to track down the other three and destroy them. Now that ball you're holding is the last one. I have to destroy it. It's a misogynistic piece of god-trash. Look around. This temple was once the seat of a great lesbian religion that spread across the entire world, founded by Miso's slayer, but all it took was one fucking jerk with one of Miso's testicles to destroy it all. He fucked half the priestesses to death, and the others he sold into slavery. Thus began a dark age that hasn't really ended, and the name of that great sorceress is lost to history, even to me. That thing is horrendous. It's a threat to the power of women everywhere. Especially me!"

"What do you expect me to do with it?"

"Follow me outside. Follow me to a magical circle I've made, and after I've finished a specific spell I'll smash the fucking thing to a thousand useless pieces."

Galvyn smirked. "I'm not sure. I kind of like the feeling of this much power."

"Fucking rogue! I'll double your pay! Triple it! I'll give you all the sluts you could ever want! Human women. Elf women. Dwarf women. Halflings. Boys, if you want. Anything! Even me. I'll fuck you. I'll fuck you in ways that only the gods could, that only a 1,000 year old sorceress would know how. Don't be tempted, Galvyn. The testicle is a greater burden than you could ever understand. It'll destroy you eventually, just like that mindless toy on the floor. Do the right fucking thing here, idiot, and take the fucking money."

Galvyn was just about to say yes, fearful of another fight with a sorceress, when a loud grunting sound echoed from the hall.

"Crunk hear them! Crunk hear voices! This way Head-Banger Boyz!"

Nadia was distracted, just for a second, but that was all Galvyn needed to make up his mind. He lept forward, moving faster than ever before thanks to the power of Miso's Testicle, and he wrapped his arms around the sorceress's amazing body, grabbing her big ass with one hand, and pressing the stone against the small of her back with the other.

"What? NO!!!" Nadia screamed, but she was silenced when Galvyn shoved his tongue into her mouth and began to kiss her deeply. It wasn't really a 'kiss' though, it was more that Galvyn was raping her mouth. His tongue slithered deep and smacked her tonsils, while his strong hands clenched her buttocks as tight as they could, squeezing her firm flesh like jelly. Nadia whimpered and felt her anger retreat. She was getting horny. His tongue slithering around in her throat made her eyes spin, and when his hot penis pushed up against her sensitive cunt her toes curled.

Nadia tried to fight back, but the Testicle was already doing its work, and Galvyn slammed her hard against the stone wall. Tiles shattered around them as he thrust into her, his hard cock looking for the opening to her pussy. Galvyn broke the kiss, reached down to find her cunt, and he guided his cock into her.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL . . . . AAAAGHH!!!"

Galvyn sucked one of her pink nipples into his mouth and bit down like he wanted to hurt her, at the same time thrusting his cock up into her hot pussy so hard the wall cracked. Power greater than anything Galvyn had ever imagined flowed into his body, hundreds of years of arcane knowledge suddenly at his fingertips. As Nadia screamed with her first sudden, painful, mind-numbing orgasm, she unwillingly passed onto Galvyn the teleportation spell that she had used to enter the temple.

Nadia's power drained like water from a broken floodgate, and Galvyn's body swelled to accommodate it. His muscles exploded, his shoulders broadened, he grew a foot taller, and his cock thickened so much it became like a dwarf's arm.

It was too much power though. Galvyn pulverized three overlapping orgasms out of Nadia, raping her senseless in less than a minute, and leaving her a shivering, spasming, weeping mess, but other than her teleportation spell and a few other small things he didn't permanently absorb anything. Fully draining a woman like Nadia would take weeks of fucking, unlike a young amatuer as Sylvanii was.

Galvyn pulled out and let Nadia fall to the floor, her legs spasming wildly as she curled up in a pool of her own cum and hysterical tears. She couldn't stop shaking or whimpering, so when Galvyn shoved his cock into her mouth and began spurting semen into her throat the most she could do was open up and take it like a good whore. Galvyn's new cock was too thick for her though, and when she started to gag on it semen bubbled up from her nose and lips, and she began to choke rather violently.

Galvyn grabbed Nadia's head tightly, and he didn't let her go until he was finished, and she was nearly blue in the face from lack of oxygen. When he was finally done, he let go, wiped his cock off with her hair, and then cock-slapped her across the face so hard it echoed like thunder.

CA-CRACK!!!

The sound of it finally brought Crunk and his orcs to their prey.

"Treasure!" one orc yelled, noticing the gold statues.

"Enemies!" yelled another, noticing Galvyn.

"Pussy!" Crunk Elf-Skewer yelled the loudest, even dropping his weapon to fish out his monstrous three-foot cock.

As powerful as Galvyn felt, he wasn't sure he could take on three orcs in such a confined space, especially if one of them was the legendary Elf-Skewer.

"I hope you can take a three-foot cock better than an elf can, Nadia," Galvyn quipped, leaning over and spitting on Nadia's vacant face. He pulled her to her feet by her hair, and flung her tits-first into Crunk's broad chest. The orc-boss didn't waste any time with foreplay. He lifted Nadia's limp body off the ground and then fully impaled her on his cock, her stomach suddenly swelling as if a horse was kicking her from the inside. Another orc pulled her head down and shoved his own meaty cock into her throat, and the third began angling for her anus, bending her in an awkward shape to do so.

Galvyn easily plucked Sylvanii's unconscious body off of the floor, and using his new teleportation spell, he safely evacuated the two of them very far away, leaving Nadai at the mercy of the orcs. Nadia of course had survived much worse gang-bangs than this, but she still had about a week's worth of hard-fucking to look forward to, considering her temporary lack of magic. That week would be one of the worst for her, in all her 1,000 sum years of life, but for Crunk it would be one of the best.

#

Sylvanii awoke outside, in nature, her back leaning against a tree. It was raining . . . no . . . someone was pouring water on her face. She opened her eyes. The water got in her eyes and burned. It got into her mouth and tasted tangy. She looked up and saw Galvyn standing over her, naked, his big cock in his hands, peeing.

Galvyn was peeing on her face.

"I thought that might wake you up," he laughed shaking off the last few drops.

"You . . . you . . . you . . ." Sylvanii struggled to find the right word for the man she hated above all things . . . but the word never came, and it wasn't hatred she felt anymore. Not exactly. Galvyn knelt down a little, bringing his low-hanging cock to her face, and Sylvanii was shocked to find herself leaning up to kiss it. She kissed the tip like she kissed her father, and then she began to tease his slit a little with her tongue, tasting every drop of his salty musk.

"That's what I thought," Galvyn said with a disgusting amount of smugness. "What a good little girl you've become. You've finally submitted."

Sylvanii blushed. "I . . . I just don't want to fight you anymore."

"Because you're my slut."

Sylvanii bit her lip and blushed. "Yeah. I'm your slut."

Galvyn smirked and backed away, dangling his cock in front of her like a bone. She crawled after him, muddying her hands and knees on the ground. before she could get another taste of dick, Galvyn plucked her off of the ground and put her on his horse, draped over the rump like a bagged deer. Galvyn got on the horse, still naked, and kicked it into a trot.

"Where are we going, sir?" Sylvanii asked, mesmerized by how toned and hard his buttocks were. She was already starting to enjoy being his plaything.

"Being a Court Wizard's daughter, I bet you know plenty of sexy little sorceresses and wicked witches. Am I right? Any girls with magic, really."

"The closest would be Lowenda. A hedge witch. She lives in a hut a few miles north of here, where she grows herbs and helps out the villagers sometimes. She's a bit older, but super hot. Huge fucking tits. Like a cow. Big ass too. Really big ass. She and my dad use to hook up all the time. She has a daughter too. Lowendy. She was kind of skinny and shy, but cute. Last time I saw her was three years ago though. She must have just turned 18, so I don't know what she looks like now. Probably hot, if she's anything like her mom."

Galvyn held up Miso's Testicle in his palm again, admiring the way it pulsated in his hand like a beating heart, filling him with power, and promising him more.

"Let's go pay them a visit, shall we?"