Gambler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't know, you seemed to enjoy parts of tonight judging by your orgasms, moaning and the sounds of his cock pounding your pussy.'

'I hate him but that big cock did feel good inside me. How long do you think this will go on?'

'I don't know but I what can we do, we're kinda trapped.'

'Perhaps if I encourage him he'll have a heart attack and die inside me.'

'If he does you may have trouble lifting him off you, his cock's so big.'

We laughed then Nikki opened her robe, 'I'll have to keep him happy until our luck changes, I guess, but I still like the way you fuck me, fuck me now.'

I needed no further encouragement. I bent her over the chair and fucked her wildly from behind. She was still very wet and highly aroused from the considerable screwing she had received from Cardoza and his cum on my cock was evidence of just how much the old man had ejaculated deep in her pussy. I soon added mine on top of his and we went off to bed sexually satisfied but worried about the future.

The pattern continued; he would call, come over and have his way with my wife. The funny thing was he always gave her a tremendous pounding and released a huge load of cum in her pussy, except one time when he pulled out and she jerked him off. He shot a massive load all over her face; it was in her hair, ears, eyes, nose and mouth. How he could do that at his age was a mystery but he did it every time and I thought Nikki was enjoying it more each time he came over.

I remember one time Cardoza called to say he'd be over at seven and told Nikki what to wear from the selection he had purchased. He was punctual as usual and we went into the living room, he liked to fuck Nikki on the chair or sofa but had fucked her in every room in the house and was very creative when it came to different ways to get his cock into her. He hadn't tied me up since that first night; Luca was always outside in car so there was no need.

Nikki came down stairs and into the room wearing a cupless red basque, red stilettos, black fishnet stockings and lacy, black, open-crotch panties. 'Yes, very nice and very horny, we will have some fun tonight,' the gnome said with pleasure as his eyes were already fucking her. 'Sit over there in the chair,' he instructed and I went and sat, 'and you my sweet, horny slut, will sit with me on the sofa.

No sooner had they sat and he was mauling her tits and pussy and had his tongue down her throat. I could only watch and saw the bulge in his pants get bigger and bigger. He held Nikki's hand and placed it on the bulge, 'Get it out and play with it,' he said and after rubbing over his pants she unzipped him and released his giant erection. She jerked it slowly, caressing the head and his big balls as he continued to maul her.

'Take your clothes off,' he said to me and he laughed when he saw my erection, 'you like to watch me playing with your wife, does it get harder when you watch me fuck your sweet, slutty wife and hear her moan with pleasure and ask me for more cock?'

I didn't answer, he didn't need an answer; he just liked exerting his power over us.

'Come here and take my clothes off, I don't want to stop playing with your wife's tits and pussy to do it myself.'

I removed his shoes and socks and watched his fingers work in and out of Nikki's pussy and rub her clit. I was hard and couldn't hide it. I took off his tie and shirt then his pants and shorts. Nikki's hand looked so small on his massive cock and I could see that her pussy was wet and her labia were puffy with arousal. I thought she must be looking forward to his big cock inside her, that's why she was so aroused and I loved and hated her at the same time. Cardoza had me kneel between his legs and watch Nikki suck his dick while he allowed me to keep her pussy aroused with my fingers.

'I don't see why you should have all the fun my sweet-lipped slut; share my cock with sonny boy.'

Nikki stopped sucking and looked at me then moved his cock toward me. I took it in my mouth as Nikki jerked it back and forth and caressed his balls. The head felt huge and my cheeks bulged as Cardoza, the bastard, bucked his hips. He quickly tired of my untrained technique and Nikki went back to doing the job she did so well. It was just another way for him to show he was in control and that he owned my wife's body and mine for that matter. He pulled Nikki back beside him and fondled her while she jerked his cock. I stood in front of them, watching, with a strong erection. My wife's fingertips roved over the gross, bulbous head of Cardoza's cock and teased the piss hole then went back to stroking him as he made a point of making sure I saw their tongues entwined as he mauled her tits and fingered her. I began to play with my erection and Cardoza watched for a while as I masturbated. My eyes went back and forth from Nikki's hand on his giant club of a cock to his fingers working over her pussy and clit. The squelching sounds his fingers made told me she was aroused again and soon she began moaning.

Jimmy Cardoza looked at me with a gleam in his eye. 'I was going to fuck your lovely slut of a wife on this sofa but I've changed my mind, we'll do something else, together.' He lay on the floor and instructed Nikki to kneel beside him. I was told to kneel between his legs. 'Now my charming whore I want you to jerk me and sonny boy here and when he cums direct it all over my cock, is that clear?'

'Yes Jimmy darling,' she answered flatly.

'Good! Then begin.'

Nikki's position allowed him to feel her pussy and ass as she jerked our cocks. I looked at Nikki's face and could hear sloppy, wet noises coming from her pussy that was full of Cardoza's fingers, her eyes were half and her mouth was open and her nipples were as hard as bullets. She was moaning and periodically Cardoza would maul and spank her ass then his fingers would return to her pussy. The moaning increased and developed in, 'Yes, ooh yes, yes, yes,' then she exploded into an orgasm as the gnome jack hammered his stubby fingers in her pussy.

I was very close to ejaculation and began to groan, 'Ahh, ahh, ooohhh.'

Cardoza spanked Nikki's ass and shouted. 'On my cock, on my cock,' and just in time she gathered her wits and directed my heavy load of cum all over the head of his cock. 'Now I'll fuck you,' he said and Nikki straddled him. 'Hold my dick, sonny boy, and guide it into my slut's eager cunt.' I held his huge shaft and gazed at Nikki's great looking ass then saw that her pussy lips were engorged and wide open. She was more than ready for the gnome's huge, thick cock and I felt sure she wanted it. I found myself moving his cock head along my wife's labia, smearing them with my own cum. It was running down the shaft and Cardoza must have felt it. He grabbed Nikki's ass and pulled her down onto his massive piece of meat. 'There you are, sonny boy, your cum is in your wife but put there on my cock,' he said with obvious satisfaction.

He was very aroused and really gave it to Nikki. With his face buried in her tits, he slammed into her from below and after a while it seemed Nikki had an orgasm every time he drove hard and deep into her. He pummelled her even harder as he shot loads of cum far up in her pussy. They rested and I looked at Nikki's abused and used pussy, stretched tight around his thick cock. As she rose up slowly her pussy lips were pulled downwards and rivulets of semen ran down Cardoza's shaft and onto his balls. Up and up Nikki went and cum continued to flow. When the mighty cock was finally released from her pussy a flood gushed from her and landed on Jimmy's cock and balls.

'Time for you two to clean me up, get to work,' Cardoza ordered with a contented chuckle. Nikki and I cleaned cum and pussy cream from his cock and balls, it was the first time I had tasted another man's sperm and after the initial revulsion I learned to live with it because there was no alternative. Nikki did a lot more cleaning than me and she did appear to relish sucking the gnome's dick.

Cardoza then told Nikki to teach me some of the finer points of cock sucking on his softening, but still large, cock because I would need to improve my technique by the time of his next visit. I wasn't exactly sure of what his depraved mind had in store for me but as Nikki showed me how to use my tongue, lips and mouth I thought whatever it was I wasn't going to like it much. I learned quickly and Cardoza seemed pleased with my progress in the short time we had spent. He dressed, sat in a chair and had Nikki sit on his lap. He fondled and played with her body all the time, just to piss me off, I guess, as he gave his orders for his next visit.

It was a surprise when Cardoza called a couple of days later and said he was taking Nikki out and told her to wear a very short, tight dress that showed a lot of cleavage, a garter belt, stockings and heels but no bra or panties. He arrived at seven and was pleased with Nikki's appearance and smiled as he fondled her tits and checked to make sure she was panty free. 'We'll be gone 3 or 4 hours, maybe more.' That's all he said and they were gone.

I imagined all sorts of things but could do nothing. I had had a little bit of luck in small stakes poker games and felt the urge to try and increase it. I went out and found a game and for a while I did okay then lost almost everything when my two pair didn't hold up. I was almost back to square one but knew my luck had to change soon, it HAD to. The bad streak had gone on long enough, my beautiful wife was being fucked by a dwarf with a huge, ugly cock whenever he chose and she seemed to like it more with each visit. Nikki was still out with Mr. Big Dick when I got home. I looked at my watch; she'd been gone 3½ hours. I poured a drink and wondered where she was and what was happening to her. One thing was for sure, she didn't seem as interested in my cock since the gnome had arrived in our lives.

Forty-five minutes and four drinks later the door opened and she walked in. 'Are you okay? Where have you been? What happened?' I asked.

'I'll tell you after a shower,' she replied and went upstairs.

When she returned, in jeans and a loose top, she curled up on the sofa and was subdued. I went to her and caressed her legs and finally said, 'Well, honey, are you going to tell me?'

'I'm not sure you'll understand. . .I'm not sure I do.'

'Just start at the beginning, where did that bastard take you,' I suggested.

'His guy, Luca, you call him, drove us across town to a casino. We kissed, he loves his tongue in my mouth, and he mauled me the entire way while I played with and sucked his cock. That's why he tells me not to wear a bra or panties; he wants easy access to me all the time. When we got to the casino we went upstairs to a private suite. There were five men playing cards, all about the same age as Cardoza, and he introduced me as his new slut. They undressed me with their eyes although there wasn't much left to their imagination. At first I sat on Cardoza's lap and watched the men play cards, I could feel his hard cock on my ass as he pawed me and the men leered. We stood and he told me to remove my dress. I stood before the men in just garter belt, stockings and heels and while Cardoza mauled me he told the men how hard my nipples were and how wet my pussy and how I was and just dying for their cocks to be in there, after him, of course. He turned me around, bent me over and fondled my ass showing them where is cock would be the first to go very soon. He spread my pussy open and told me to finger myself to entertain his pals. I had to undress him and when he was naked, kneel down and suck his cock. By the time he stopped me and I stood up the men at the table were all naked and playing with their erections. He led to the table and told me to lie on it and spread my legs, very wide, like the way he always wants to see me. He said he likes to see my pussy open and ready for his cock or tongue. He positioned me on the table so my head hung over the edge, 'Be my guest,' he said to his pals and they gathered around my head taking turns in my mouth. He ate my pussy then fucked me and filled with cum, even more than he usually does. I think he liked the audience, it turns him on. Then his five pals fucked me on the table.'

'Oh, that's terrible,' I said.

'That's not what's terrible, the terrible part is I enjoyed being taken by those men, I climaxed over and over and that just excited them more. I wanted them to fuck me all night, I think I'm a nymphomaniac.'

I didn't know what to say or do so I just held her until we went to bed. As I lay there I reran what Nikki had told me in my head and became incredibly aroused. There was something very erotic about my wife loving to get fucked by different men for hours on end and as yet I didn't know how to deal with it or why I felt the way I did. She went with him to the casino on many occasions and no doubt was fucked by many men each time. Sometimes another woman was there and she and Nikki would be taken to a bedroom where they would perform together for the men using their fingers, tongues and strap-dildos before the men took their turn. These sessions often lasted all night and I started to believe that she was indeed a nymphomaniac because she couldn't hide her excitement when she knew she was going and she was less and less interested in me.

Cardoza called a few days later and instructed that I be naked and Nikki be wearing all red in the form of a waist cincher, stockings and stilettos, as usual he wanted her ass, tits and pussy readily accessible to him. Some time ago he had brought a selection of sex toys and wanted them all ready for use in the bedroom, all that is except for a big, black rubber dildo. He wanted Nikki to be sitting back in a chair with her legs spread over the arms using it when he arrived. We readied everything and waited nervously for his arrival. When his car screeched to a halt in the driveway Nikki went to work with the dildo. I opened the door and the gnome strode in followed by a tall, very fat, black guy.

'This is Mr. Drayton, a dear friend and business associate. I've invited him here tonight to partake in a few. . .shall we say. . .interests of ours that will give us both great pleasure.'

Mr. Drayton eyed me with obvious delight and focused his stare on my cock, 'I compliment you, Mr. Cardoza, now, where is this lovely slut you have spoken about so much.'

I took their coats and saw the huge belly on him and thought he'd squash Nikki with his bulk if he fucked her from on top.

'Unless she wants a severe spanking before we fuck her, Mr. Drayton, she should be in the living room as I said she would be, lead us through, sonny boy.

I went ahead and they followed me through to the living room. Nikki was pumping the big rubber cock deep into her pussy and was already making little noises of excitement. When she saw Drayton she stopped for a second, cried, 'Ooohhh, yes, oh yes,' and carried on fucking herself with renewed vigour.

'Very nice, very nice indeed, you always were very lucky when it came to fucking lovely, horny woman,' Mr. Drayton commented with sincerity.

'It's all in the technique, Mr. Drayton, all in the technique. Now, sonny boy, remove our clothing while we watch my slut fuck herself. My guest first, if you please.'

I took off Drayton's jacket and was loosening his tie when he grabbed me and pulled me close, he fondled my ass then pushed me back a little and toyed with my flaccid cock. 'This will change, I assure you, it will get nice and hard and you will have an enjoyable time.

When I removed Drayton's shorts his big belly ballooned out but below his cock was as long as Cardoza's, perhaps longer, but that's where any similarity ended. He was thicker and circumcised; the massive knob turned up in a gentle curve and looked like it had been sculpted. The smooth, jet black skin of the shaft gave way to the milk chocolate-coloured head and massive balls hung below. It was a masterpiece of male genitalia and I tried to block the mental image of it disappearing into Nikki's pussy doggy-style. When both men were naked I was ordered to stand between them and jerk their erections as we all watched Nikki with the dildo. She was moaning louder now that she had seen Drayton's massive black dick and was burying the fake cock deep in her pussy with rapid thrusts. Try as I might, I couldn't stop myself from getting an erection. Watching Nikki and feeling the huge, hard cocks in my hands and knowing they would soon be inside Nikki was an intoxicating mix I couldn't resist. Drayton's big hand was soft and his touch on my erection was heaven, he teased it until I thought it would burst. 'I told you we would have fun,' he said.

'Get on your knees and prepare Mr. Drayton to fuck my horny white slut. I think you will agree that his cock is a beautiful specimen and this slut is very fortunate to have this as the first black cock to stretch her pussy wider than mine does, you should thank me and Mr. Drayton, sonny boy, for giving this lovely slut such a large amount of quality man meat, after all, it what she wants, isn't it my sweet.'

'Yes Jimmy darling, fuck me, I want both your big dicks inside me, fuck me,' she pleaded

I will fuck you now, my whore, while sonny boy prepares my friend for you,' Cardoza said, unable to hide his excitement and went over to Nikki.

I worked on Drayton's cock, trying to remember all the things Nikki had shown me and it seemed to be working. His cock became so hard and thick that I could barely get it in my mouth.

Cardoza had told Nikki to sit up and suck his dick and she was doing it wildly as she continued to fuck herself with the dildo. He pushed her back into the chair and told her to spread her legs.

'Yes, Jimmy darling,' I heard her say then, 'Fuck me, fuck me Jimmy, darling, I love your big cock inside me, fuck me, pleeease!'

Cardoza withdrew the dildo and threw it aside. He mounted my wife and pounded her mercilessly as she whimpered, cried out, begged him to give her more and harder. Drayton was holding my head and pulling his erection into my mouth. All the time he spoke quietly as he watched Nikki being fucked, 'That's it, fuck that white pussy, stretch it for me, get it ready, that's it, fuck the bitch, fuck her deep and hard, give it to her, let her have all of it, get her ready for black cock.'

Nikki was into non-stop panting and moaning when the gnome finally pulled his huge, ugly cock out, shining with pussy cream. He turned to Drayton and, somewhat breathless, told him she was indeed ready for his black cock. 'As you have seen,' he said, 'she likes big cocks and she likes it hard and deep, so let her have it. Fuck her, Mr. Drayton; make her first black cock a memorable one because it won't be her last.'

Drayton moved his huge bulk over to Nikki and stood beside Cardoza. Both men stroked themselves as they looked at my wife. She was the epitome of a man's notion of a horny slut; legs spread wide over the arms of the chair, pussy gaping open after the recent invasion of Cardoza's cock, mouth open, eyes half closed and dressed erotically. She looked at the two big cocks and began to whimper, 'Fuck me, fuck me, please, I want you to fuck me, please.'

It was a familiar refrain now and for the first time I knew I had lost my wife. She was a nymphomaniac, addicted to big cocks and being fucked for hours by different men. Something in her brain had snapped, she was like dope addict except her next fix had to be a cock.

Drayton, like Cardoza, pushed Nikki's legs back on the arms of the chair as he prepared to enter her. She cried, Yes, yes, stick that beautiful black cock in me,' and grabbed his cock with both hands next to his balls and pulled him into her. She was almost hidden by the mass of this big man but she didn't care as long as his cock was inside her. He began moving in and out with long, deliberate, hard strokes, using his weight to advantage. The air was knocked out of her each time he slammed in and she emitted an, 'Urrgh,' at regular intervals. Nikki's arms flailed about and she cried out with sexual pleasure as Drayton really began to lay pipe. How she took that big, black dick as hard and deep as she did was amazing. She was on that different plane again and she loved it.