Gambler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gnome grabbed a couple of cushions from the sofa and laid it at the foot of the chair. 'I want to see this,' he said and lay down. He was directly below Nikki's ass that was on the edge of the chair and could see Drayton's dick pounding her pussy from close up. His cock lay straight up his belly, almost to his chest and when he got comfortable he said, 'Okay, sonny boy, keep busy on my dick.' I knelt down and took his cock in my hands and then in my mouth. It didn't bother me anymore and with the highly sexual atmosphere in the room I stayed hard and very aroused.

Drayton was deep inside Nikki but no longer drilling her hard. He just wriggled his ass about and moved his cock a little bit but Nikki still moaned and mumbled incoherently, her hands clawing at his back and ass. At times he just stayed still with his cock buried, Nikki continued to moan and I guess his massive cock was throbbing inside her and still causing her immense sexual pleasure. He pulled out and his erection bounced up and down. Nikki's pussy stayed spread open with her clit more erect than I had ever seen it.

'By the look of her pussy I do believe she enjoyed that, Mr. Drayton,' Cardoza said happily.

'It's like you say, Mr. Cardoza, every slut likes a big, black cock,' Drayton replied and laughed.

Nikki had picked up the dildo again and was ramming in viscously and deep into herself while crying, erh, erh, erh,' with each thrust.

Cardoza and Drayton stood watching and again I had to jerk their dicks. A few minutes passed then Cardoza suggested that she needed something in her mouth and climbed onto the chair and Nikki hungrily took him in.

'Let's watch and enjoy,' Drayton proffered and we stood beside the chair with a clear view of the dildo and Cardoza's cock. His hand once again enveloped my dick and soon it throbbed deliciously. 'I want you to cum while you watch your slut wife,' he said and knelt down and sucked my cock. It was not his first time and as I looked at the dildo, the gnome's cock and Nikki I could feel my ejaculation rapidly approaching. Drayton stopped sucking and jerked my cock and said, 'I know you're close, let it go, let it go, I want to taste your cum,' then I was back in his mouth and within seconds I cried out and let go and Drayton gulped it down.

The gnome climbed down from the chair and said we should adjourn to the bedroom. He told Nikki to leave the dildo in and pulled her to her feet. She grabbed his cock then Drayton's and led them to the stairs. 'We'll watch you walk up the stairs,' Cardoza told Nikki and she slinked off swinging her hips and showing off her lovely ass and pussy with the dildo held in with the aid of her pussy muscles. When she'd sashayed about halfway she spread her legs as far as the stairs would allow and bent over. Her well used pussy was swollen and she drove the big, black dildo in and out of her pussy. Cardoza and Drayton went up to her and felt her ass and tits. Cardoza stepped around her and sat on a stair above her and presented his cock to her mouth. Drayton took over the dildo for a while, driving it in and out hard before he moved up behind her and his big dick replaced it. With Cardoza in her mouth and Drayton in her pussy she was pinned by cock on the stairs and they gave her a tremendous, synchronized fucking. As Cardoza plunged into her mouth Drayton withdrew almost all the way out of her pussy and they kept this up for ten minutes, As usual Nikki was lost in one orgasm after another as she was skewered front and back. When they stopped Nikki took hold of their erections again and led them into our bedroom. Cardoza dragged a chair beside the bed and told me to sit then instructed Nikki to place the tray on which I had placed the dildos, vibrators and other sex toys on my lap. Nikki lay on the bed and the two men lay on either side of her. They took turns fingering her, they kissed her, mauled her tits and ass as she groped for their cocks. The gnome took a vibrator from the tray and pushed it into Nikki as Drayton moved into her mouth. Then he took an anal vibrator, lubricated it and eased it into Nikki. She didn't miss a beat sucking the huge, black cock as her ass was invaded an inch at a time until she had taken most of it. The ugly gnome seemed pleased and he left the vibrator buzzing in Nikki's ass while he selected a bigger dildo and lubricated it. He took out the vibrator slowly and eased the dildo in with only a little response from Nikki. He worked the dildo deeper and more vigorously then took a double dong and pushed several inches into her pussy. He operated both fake cocks with dedication and skill and Nikki was soon bucking her hips and moaning with pleasure.

'She is ready, Mr. Drayton, let's get her into position,' Cardoza said and the dildos were removed and Drayton lay on his back and pulled Nikki on top of him. She immediately grasped his dick and stuffed it into her wet pussy. As she moved up and down on Drayton's cock, Cardoza stood on the bed and applied a liberal amount of lubricant to the head and shaft of his healthy erection. He threw the tube my way and said with a smile, 'Well, sonny boy, I told you that someday I would be the first to take this slut in the ass and that day has arrived, now watch her get fucked the way every slut likes to get fucked. He didn't have to kneel; he just bent at the knees and lined up his huge cock with Nikki's ass. Drayton held her still with his massive hands and spread her ass cheeks. The gnome rubbed his knob around Nikki's anus, pushed in a little then a little more. Nikki looked around and realized what was happening and cried, 'Oh god, oh god, oh god,' and Cardoza gave her a little more and a little more. He was now firmly in her ass and Drayton started moving again forcing more cock into her ass. The gnome moved in and out by flexing his knees, Nikki looked back at him and whimpered, 'Fuck my ass, Jimmy darling, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.'

Jimmy darling grinned at me with a look of a rabid dog and flexed his knees harder. Nikki screamed through multiple orgasms and Cardoza unleashed a torrent of cum deep in her ass. He slumped onto the bed exhausted, the first time I had seen him so tired and he panted, 'Ah, what a lovely ass!'

Drayton lifted Nikki off his cock and brought her back down but now his giant erection eased into her ass that was already filled with cum and lubricant. Nikki bounced wildly until Drayton also filled her with cum. He lifted one of Nikki's legs and rolled aside. Nikki stayed on her hands and knees and the men fingered her pussy and cum-filled ass.

Similar scenarios were performed by the threesome every week for the next several months and my role stayed the same, I would jerk and suck their cocks, Drayton sucked me off and I would be a living stand for the tray of sex toy, all of which were used on Nikki, sometimes three or four at once.

Cardoza picked Nikki up one Friday and said he would bring her back on Sunday night. I found a poker game and lost everything. Nikki didn't get home until Tuesday and she went straight upstairs and fifteen minutes later came down with two suitcases.

'We're done, you can have everything that's left,' she stated in a matter of fact manner.

I don't think I even cared at that point and said, 'Going to live with Jimmy fucking darling and his big ugly cock are we?'

'No,' she replied, 'Drayton, he paid off our debt to Jimmy and I'm his now but I will still see a lot of Jimmy at the casino with his pals every Friday,' she stood for a few seconds with a funny smile then she was gone.

I sold the house the following week and after everything was settled I had ninety-four grand. I checked into a cheap motel then went to play poker. It lasted six days and I was broke.

The old guy with the scruffy clothes and beard shuffled along the path and sat at the other end of the bench. He nodded and gave a grunt and I nodded back, I recognized him from the shelter. He took a rumpled paper bag from a pocket and began throwing crumbs to the pigeons. When the bag was empty he stuffed it back in his pocket. I looked at him and asked, 'Got any money?'

He looked at me suspiciously for a long time before saying, 'Fifty cents.'

I delved into my pocket and produced forty cents, 'Betcha twenty-five cents I pick the pigeon that flies off first.'

The old man thought for a while then said, 'You first.'

'The white one with the black wing tips,'

'The grey one with the black head,' he replied.

We sat still and in silence staring at the pigeons. When they eventually flew off it was the one I had chosen who took to flight first. I had been sitting on the bench for three hours watching the pigeons and the white one with the black wing tips always flew off first.

The old man glared at me knowing he had just been had but not knowing how. He took the quarter, tossed it over then got up and shuffled off mumbling to himself. I looked down at the coin in my palm and thought, 'Maybe my luck has turned, it just has to.'