Game 3 - Post Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't understand, Mel. What's wrong?' I asked.

'I just like to be with a woman sometimes. I can't explain it. It fulfills some need I have. I miss it. I want it. I hope you can understand.'

'Do you want to bring another woman to our bed?' I asked. I wasn't sure about this. Fantasy is one thing. But I could easily imagine a serious case of performance anxiety.

'No, David. I'm not saying I want to have a threesome with you and another woman. I wouldn't feel comfortable with you there. I'm sorry if you're disappointed about that,' she said. 'But I just can't have you there.'

'When was the last time you were with a woman?' I asked.

'It's been a long time. Before things got serious between us. Going on two years,' she said. 'I've missed it.'

'All this time you've been unhappy?' I asked.

'No, David. I'm very happy with you. I don't know how to explain it to you. Just something I need is missing. I've tried forgoing it. But I can't get it out of my mind. I'm at a point where I'm craving a woman's touch all the time.'

I thought about this for a moment. 'Not another man? A woman?' I asked. 'I feel a little weird about knowing you'll be with a woman. But I don't think I can accept you wanting to be with another man.'

'No other man. Ever. You're the only man I want,' she said. 'But I get something from being with a woman that I can't get from you. There was another guy a couple years before we met. When we had this talk, he insisted that he be allowed to participate. I couldn't do it. There wasn't just me to consider. There was another person. It turned out to be a deal breaker for him. When I was emphatic about not including him, he got up and left right then. He didn't say another word to me. I never saw him again. He didn't even come back to get his stuff. He just abandoned everything except the six-pack he had in my fridge. He hurt me deeply.'

I thought about this revelation. I didn't know Mel had been seriously involved before. Not that it mattered. I didn't want to lose her. But I also had mixed feelings about sharing her, even with a woman.

'How often are we talking about, Mel?' I asked. 'I want to sleep next to you every night. Would you still want to sleep next to me after you've been with a woman?'

'I can't really give you a number of times a year or anything,' she said. 'But it's never been more than a few times a year. Thinking back on my history, there have been times when it was twice in a week. Other times, six months or more in between. But I've always gone home afterward. I never stayed the night. I promise I'll be home every night. And you won't go without. I'm often stoked up and want a man afterward. But it has never happened. I've always gone home to an empty apartment afterward.'

'Can I sleep on this? Can we talk about it again in the morning?' I asked.

'Yes, David. But keep something in mind, please. I love you. I don't want to lose you. And I don't want to cheat on you. But if you can't accept this part of me, I can't promise I won't seek out a woman behind your back. My need is too strong. And I'm afraid of what that will mean for us.'

We went to bed and made love that night. She was enthusiastic as ever. In the morning, over breakfast we talked some more and I came to a decision before the dishes were done.

'Mel, I can live with what you're asking for. But I want to ask for some things in return. If you're going to be with a woman, tell me. If you're working late, tell me you're working late. I don't need details but I need to know you're safe if you're not coming home directly from work. Please don't ever lie to me. That will break me. And us.'

'I've only ever been with three women, David, and I don't think there will ever be any other. I know them all well enough to know I'm safe with them. I promise I won't lie to you. And I won't ever go away with any of them. No weekends on the Cape or anything like that. If I have to go away for some reason, you'll know exactly where I'm going, why, and with who. I'll only meet with them at their homes.'

I looked up at Mel from our bed and tried to tell her to take the gag out. She took the gag out and leaned forward and kissed me.

'What's going on, Mel?' I asked.

'This is Ashley,' she said. 'When we had our talk, you asked if I wanted to bring another woman into our bed. I couldn't for a variety of reasons. Mostly because the others only had sex with women. Ashley has recently found she is interested in exploring another aspect of her sexuality.'

'Ashley has somewhat unusual interests.' I said. "They don't exactly coincide with what I was expecting when I asked that question. Besides, I wasn't sure I wanted you to bring another woman to our bed. I never asked again. I was willing to keep with our agreement.'

'Did you like what she did?'

I hesitated before answering. 'Yes and no.' I said. 'She scared me near witless.'

Ashley spoke up. 'That's part of the thrill, David. That initial fear heightens the thrill. When we finally got down to it, you stayed pretty excited.'

'OK. I admit, it was pretty exciting at some level. Once I knew I wasn't in danger.'

'Oh, you finished like it was the thrill of your life.' Ashley said.

'How so?' Mel asked.

'Look at the ceiling, Mel.'

Mel and I both looked up above the bed. There was a jagged line of cum about the four inches long.

Mel's jaw dropped. 'Wow!'

Ashley continued. 'I teased him for a few minutes in the beginning. Just enough to get him good and hard. Then I focused on my needs, not that he made it all that easy. I barely touched him after I initially got him hard. But his erection never went away. To make sure I kept him cooperating when I felt my orgasm coming on, I sucked my first dick for about a minute. That,' pointing at the ceiling, 'was his first ejaculation. The rest didn't go quite so far. But he sure made a mess.'

'So what do you think, Ashley. Still want to explore sex with a man?' Mel asked.

Ashley looked over at me with a smile. 'Well, he was a perfect gentleman at Sully's. By that I mean he didn't hit on me. I ran my hand up his leg to his dick. He definitely got a stiffy. But he didn't hesitate to discourage me. And he resisted here until he realized the futility of his situation. I think he loves you, Mel. I think he'll be faithful to you. So yeah, I'd like him to be the first guy to fuck me.'

'How about you, David? You interested in a threesome with a hot lesbian looking to get fucked for the first time and her, and your, lover?'

I looked at the two of them for a moment. It dawned on me that I was still tied down. At their mercy.

'I don't need this, Mel. I'm perfectly content to keep things the way they've been. But at the moment, I wouldn't dream of saying no. Just untie me, please.'

Ashley spoke up, again. 'I liked having you tied up. Almost as much as I like having Mel tied up.'

Mel looked over at me and smiled. 'I'll make deal with you, David. If you let us keep you tied up for now, I promise we'll make you a very happy man. But if you insist, I'll untie you.'

'And I'll go home,' Ashley said.

'I'm not really into bondage and discipline.' I said.

'We're only into the bondage part, David.' Mel said.

'Really, Mel?' I asked. 'You always get off when we have sex and it never included anyone getting tied up.'

'I don't always want to be tied up, my love. But sometimes I like it. I've only ever been tied up with a woman. It's one of the things I missed. There are others that are more conventional. Well, conventional when woman make love to each other, anyways.'

'OK. Let's give a try.' I said.

Ashley approached Mel and they kissed. My cock grew hard quickly as I watched. Mel was standing with her back to me. Ashley's hand pushed up Mel's skirt and slowly stroked her sex. Mel wore no panties. She spread her legs and Ashley pushed a finger into Mel's pussy. I heard her whimper through the kiss they were exchanging.

Mel and Ashley moved toward the bed. Mel's clothes came off quickly. When Mel sat on the edge of the bed, Ashley moved toward me and whispered in my ear. 'Do you like eating pussy when it's really wet and slippery? Mel does. Sometimes she can't get enough. And she's really good at it.' She leaned over me so a breast was within inches of my mouth and whispered in my other ear. 'You want to watch her suck my clit? I love it when she puts her tongue into my hot, wet pussy. Watch, David. You'll see how much she loves hot, wet cunt.'

While Ashley had me distracted, Mel took the head of my aching cock in her mouth. I gasped at the sudden stimulation. Her lips softly encircled my glans and I could feel her wetting me with saliva. She increased the suction and pulled back so my cock popped from between her lips. I gasped again.

As Mel took me into her mouth again, Ashley whispered in my ear. 'I have to stop Mel before she gets too involved. She tells me she loves sucking your dick. She loves the feel of you pushing your way past her lips. Mel told me she sometimes has an orgasm while you're fucking her face. She told me if you never fucked her again, only made her suck your hard dick, she'd still stay with you as long as you let her eat pussy, too.'

My cock popped out of Mel's lips again and I gasped even louder.

'Stop sucking his dick, Mel. David wants to see how much you love licking clit and eating hot wet cunt.'

Mel did as she was told and stopped sucking me. Ashley straddled my chest, facing me. I almost couldn't believe this dark-haired beauty talked. Ashley slid her pussy up my chest toward my face but stopped short of my neck. I could feel her pussy leave a trail of her feminine juices as she did.

'Watch your lover, David. Mel, I'm afraid I made David's chest a little wet. You better clean him off. And he still has cum on his chest. Better clean that up, too.' Ashley knelt upright and reached down and spread her pussy lips wide. Her bright pink insides were wet. A stream of her fluids began to leak out of her pussy. When the string was about two inches long, it broke off and fell into the little indentation where my neck met my chest plate. I lifted my head in an attempt to lick her but she put her hand on my forehead. 'No, you don't,' she said. 'That's for Mel.'

I looked between Ashley's legs down my chest and could see my erect cock. The head was purple. It moved slightly with my heartbeat. Mel's face appeared and she began licking my belly, working her way up, following the scent trail Ashley had laid down. Mel's eyes found mine and she held my attention. She licked, sucked, and kissed me as she slowly cleaned her way up toward Ashley. Mel's hand snaked its way between Ashley's legs and a finger slipped between the pussy lips Ashley still held open. When the finger found its destination, it slid effortlessly into Ashley's pussy. Ashley sucked in a deep breath. Mel withdrew the finger and slid it toward the inflamed clit. Ashley moaned. Mel stopped fingering Ashley and inserted the slick, wet finger in my mouth. It was my turn to moan. I sucked her finger greedily.

Ashley climbed off me and went to the foot of the bed. She reached under the bedframe on one side and gave a pull. The tie on my leg loosened slightly and I could move my leg. Not far, but I could now bend my knees a bit. Ashley repeated her task on the other leg.

She went to the head of the bed to my left and told me, 'Scoot up.' She pushed a couple of pillows behind me as I did.

My head was slightly elevated, enough to see down the length of body without having to lift my head. The bonds on my legs were snug and I had a little movement in my arms. Ashley soon corrected that. I cooperated but I suspect that it wouldn't have mattered if I fought it. Ashley had snugged the binds so quickly that it seemed unlikely I had any chance at forcing my way free. She smiled at me and walked back to the foot of the bed.

Mel by this time had finished licking and was now face-to-face with me. Her brown eyes were smoldering with lust. I'd seen the look before. Mel sucked on the little indentation where Ashley's pussy juice had fallen and then kissed me. She pushed her tongue between my lips and tangled with mine. I could taste Ashley on her lips and tongue. When she broke the kiss, she said, 'I love you, David. You have no idea how much I love you.'

Ashley had joined us in bed again. She placed a pillow between my legs and lay back. She lifted her ass onto the pillow and wriggled up until her pussy was pushed up against my cock. 'Come, Mel. It's time for you to get me ready for my first real dick.' My cock was inches from her pussy but it might has well been miles away.

Mel walked to the foot of the bed and climbed over Ashley, a knee on either side of Ashley's head. Mel leaned forward and put her hands down to support her upper body. She looked up at me and silently mouthed, 'I love you.' Then she turned her attention to Ashley's pussy.

Mel turned her head slightly so I could see when her tongue came out and gently licked its way down Ashley's slit. I heard Ashley gasp and suck in a deep breath. Her arms encircled Mel's hips and pulled them down. Mel moaned. The picture in my mind's eye was of Ashley's tongue pushing its way into Mel.

Mel feasted on Ashley. Her tongue lashed at Ashley's clit, penetrated her passageway, laved her pussy lips. She licked, sucked, nibbled, nipped, fingered, rubbed. She did everything I ever did to tease Mel to orgasm. Every few minutes, Mel looked up at me. She was as lust-crazed as I'd ever seen her. Each time she looked up at me, she stopped ministering to Ashley to take the head of my cock in her mouth just long enough to make me want to beg her not to stop.

For her part, Ashley also seemed to be thoroughly engaged. Ashley's hips pivoted and writhed as Mel gorged on wet cunt. Mel was getting as good as she gave. Her hips were in constant motion, pivoting and rocking as Ashley did her thing between Mel's legs.

I was suffering from the worst case of blue balls imaginable. I could feel my cock straining for release. It felt like the pressure might cause it to split open.

Ashley got off first. I heard a muffled scream and Ashley's hips lifted up and drove into Mel's face. Mel's arms strained to hold Ashley's pussy to her mouth. Mel was only the briefest moment behind her. She, too, emitted a muffled scream into Ashley's pussy. Her hips bucked and writhed as her orgasm rattled her. The two of them rolled together over my leg and came to rest, this time with Ashley on top, at an angle that allowed me a side view of both. They held each other's hips in a death grip. Mouths locked onto pussies. Hips thrusted, bucked, pivoted, and writhed continuously. Neither seemed willing to let go, or stop sucking and tonguing. Finally, they collapsed, struggling for breath.

Ashley rolled off Mel and fell onto her back. Mel shuddered and twitched for several minutes after they broke apart. I was amazed by the spectacle I had witnessed. My cock was still harder than granite. I needed to get off.

Mel got up first, looked at me and smiled sheepishly. 'I love you,' she said and then moved up the bed to kiss me. Her face was wet, she reeked of wet pussy, and tasted like Ashley, compounding my agony.

'I think I'm jealous. Is it always like that when you're with a woman?' I asked. 'If it is, I'm not sure I understand what you want with me.'

'Hell no, David. It's never been like that before. My god, if that happened all the time? We've never had an audience before. Maybe that had something to do with it.' She held my face between her hands and kissed me passionately again. Then she turned and walked out of the room without another word. A moment later, I heard a cabinet door close, ice dispensed into a glass and running water. After a moment of silence, the water came on again briefly and Mel returned. Ashley sat up and Mel handed the glass of ice water to her. She emptied it in one pull. Mel took it and put it on a coaster on a night stand. She held out her hand to Ashley and pulled her up.

They held each other and kissed lovingly. Mel caressed Ashley's breast while they kissed. Ashley reached down and softly ran her finger through Mel's pubic hair. Mel trembled. It looked like they were going to start again and leave me in my state of agonized frustration.

Ashley looked over at me and giggled. 'What do you think, Mel? Should we prolong things a little longer? I wouldn't mind breaking out my bag of tricks. I've got a new thrusting vibrator I'm dying to try.'

Smoldering desire was on Mel's face. 'That's tempting, Ash. But, remember, I want to keep him. If we fuck again and leave him hanging any longer, we'll have to leave him tied up and you'll have to help me pack. Because if I untied him in this state, I'm afraid he'd throw me out buck naked and lock the door.' The words she said were playful but she might not have been far from wrong. 'Besides, this night is about you. If we don't get to David soon, you'll still be a virgin when you have to leave.'

'Only in the sense that I've never had a real dick. I've had plenty of fake cocks in me. And I already broke one barrier when I sucked his dick before you got here. Fortunately, it was only for a moment. I almost got more than a mouthful. I definitely wasn't up for that.' Ashley was watching me as she spoke. I could hear a touch of apprehension and nervousness in her voice.

They approached the bed together, holding hands. They were as beautiful as any women I'd ever seen, though they looked a bit worse for wear at the moment. Both had dried pussy juice on their faces. Their hair was a mess. Their pubic hair was matted and damp from their just completed pleasures. It made for an arousing vision. Mel and Ashley climbed onto the bed and together knelt between my legs. Two sets of firm tits with hard nipples faced me.

Mel ran a fingernail the length of my cock, ending at my scrotum. My cock twitched. The head was a bright red-purple. A blood vessel running in a jagged line along the top of my shaft throbbed in time with my heartbeat.

Ashley looked at my cock and asked, 'Does that thing hurt? That color can't be normal, is it?'

Mel leaned toward my cock and ran her tongue along the path her finger had just traced. I groaned. My cock had been hard for far too long. My earlier orgasm had been unsatisfying and excruciating. A few more licks from Mel's tongue would quickly push me over the edge, a prospect I was finding very appealing. But she stopped licking and returned to running her finger up and down my cock.

'He's never complained about it hurting when it's looked like this in the past. Although he has been hard for a long time. I'm going to teach you how to get him off with a proper blowjob,' Mel said.

'When I sucked his cock before, he went off almost immediately. And you saw how far it went. Is that normal?' Ashley asked.

'I've never seen that before.' Mel said. 'But you let him go off without providing any real relief. Ash, that was cruel. A man needs some attention, some stimulation, when he's cumming. What you described had to be really frustrating. It might have been worse than not getting him off at all. Really, you ruined his orgasm.'

'I did have other concerns at the time, Mel. For one, I didn't want him to cum in my mouth. And I was in the throes of a pretty nice orgasm. I was kind of distracted.'

All this talk was doing nothing for me. 'Please, ladies. Are you going to help me, Mel? If not, untie me and let me get myself off before the damage is permanent.'

But they ignored my plea and continued the discussion like I couldn't hear them.

'He's kind of needy and impatient, isn't he?' Ashley asked.

'Ashley, you really abused him, tonight. Let's give him some relief. You should suck his cock until he comes again.'