Game 3 - Post Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But, if he cums, will he still be able to fuck me? I don't want to wait for another time. I might not screw up the courage again.'

'Relax, Ash. He'll be able to fuck us both tonight. Now, start at the bottom of his shaft and lick up toward the head slowly. He likes a little nip once in a while, too. That doesn't mean bite. It means catch the loose skin between your teeth and apply just a little pressure. Suck it in and stretch it just a bit. Kind of the same as when you nibble on my clit or my nipples. It shouldn't hurt.'

Mel slid sideways and Ashley leaned forward and began to lick. Her tongue was hot, and wet. She stopped when she got near the head and nipped at the little turtleneck below the head. Her mouth opened and her lips encircled the head and she sucked gently. I wanted to reach down and hold her head while I pushed further into the hot wet recesses I knew were just beyond. All I could do was lay there and take what she gave me.

Ashley, removed her mouth and looked at Mel. 'Was that about right?'

'Ash, that was very good. Did you notice how he responded when you took the head between your lips? He really liked that. Now go back to what you were doing. I'll give you pointers as they're needed.'

'Patience, Mel. I've never done this before, remember? It's only natural I should have questions.'

Mel needed to be patient? I was determined that, somehow, I was going to give her a fucking she'd long remember.

She returned to licking, repeating the path up my dick after nipping the loose skin at the junction of my shaft and my ball sac. Again she took in just the head and sucked gently. I thrust my hips up and was rewarded with a couple more inches of penetration into her mouth before she was able withdraw. She smiled at me sweetly, though her eyes were full of mischief. She definitely enjoyed torturing me.

Her head retreated and she again traced the path up my dick. No nip this time. When she reached the head, she kept her tongue out and licked the glans. She kissed the end of my cock and stuck the tip into the opening. She didn't take the head in. 'David, I decide how far this cock goes into my mouth. Not you. Behave yourself,' she warned. Then she took in the head and bit down lightly as she closed her lips around me. Then she raked her teeth up the head until I popped from between her teeth and lips. It felt great. I ground my ass against the mattress as my hips moved involuntarily in response. But I sensed it was also a warning.

'Nice, Ashley. You're a natural. He really likes what you're doing.' Mel's eyes were locked on mine. 'Now take his nuts in your mouth. One at a time. Tease one with your tongue and then pop it out. But be very gentle. They're very sensitive. If you apply even a little too much pressure, it's very painful. While you have a ball in your mouth, stroke his cock very lightly with your hand. Apply almost no pressure.'

Ashley gently sucked in a testicle. Her hand moved softly up and down my cock while she slobbered on a nut. Just before it popped out from between her lips, she lightly raked the skin around my nut with her teeth while looking me in the eyes. Her grin was not disguised by the fact that her mouth was filled with half the most vulnerable part of my anatomy. The sensation was exquisite, but it was another message. 'Dammit woman, I got it the first time.' I thought to myself.

'OK, Ash. Let's get down to business. It's time to suck him off. Take his cock in your mouth as far as you can. Get it good and wet. Close your lips around it and apply some suction. Move it in and out of your mouth, taking it as deep as you can without choking. Vary the pace of your up and down motions. But don't let off the suction. Keep a hand wrapped around the base of his cock. It will help control how much he can push into you. You should also squeeze a little and stroke his dick with your hand while you suck. From the look of him, David is not going to last long.'

Ashley stopped what she was doing. 'But won't he come in my mouth? Yuck!'

Mel laughed. 'It's not going to blow your head off. It's salty and the texture is a little weird, but it's not that bad. He will put out a lot. You can let it dribble out over his cock. You don't have to swallow it if you don't want to.'

'Alright, Mel. But I'm not staying where I am. He's going to eat me while I suck him off.'

Mel was grinning. 'You won't hear David complain. He likes eating pussy. Probably as much as you do.'

'I find that hard to believe,' Ashley said emphatically.

Ashley got up and straddled my head. She pushed her pussy down on face and I immediately stuck my tongue into her as far as I could. It slid easily past her wet lips. She rocked her hips back and forth as my tongue found her clit. I sucked it in between my lips and nipped gently. I sucked hard and could feel her flesh being pulled into my mouth.

I heard Ashley mutter what sounded like, 'Oh, fuck that feels good!' just before I felt my cock completely engulfed in her hot, wet mouth.

Ashley applied a bit of suction and moved her mouth slowly up the shaft. I flicked my tongue across the sensitive button trapped between my lips just before releasing her clit so I could push my tongue inside her pussy. I heard a little gasp and felt her lips tighten around the head of my cock. Her tongue teased the head of my cock for a brief moment before beginning the trip down my shaft.

I had been overstimulated for far too long. I focused my attention on Ashley's clit. A vibration that began deep in her chest became a muffled cry of delight. I could feel that I was about to let loose a torrent of semen and I was going to make sure that whatever happened, Ashley would take it all in her mouth. Mel had moved to watch me work on Ashley. I caught her eyes and stopped what I was doing long enough to whisper, 'If you love me, don't let her take her mouth off my cock.' Ashley whimpered when I stopped sucking on her but the whimper passed when I pushed my tongue back into her.

Mel climbed up on top of Ashley lay face down on Ashley's back. I could hear her whispering to Ashley, encouraging her. Ashley increased the up and down pace. Her hand followed her mouth up and down my dick. It didn't take long before I felt myself approaching launch. Despite Ashley's earlier warnings, I couldn't control the reaction of my lower body. When my hips lifted off the bed, Mel reached down and grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled. My cock sunk into Ashley's mouth until her lips bottomed out against her hand. Ashley cried in protest but with my dick buried in her mouth what came out was more vibration than cry.

A nearly overwhelming jolt of pleasure seized me as I sucked in Ashley clit as hard as I could while keeping my tongue buried as far into her pussy as I could extend it. Ashley chose that moment to have her orgasm and this time when she cried out, it wasn't in protest but in ecstasy. At least initially. The vibrations set me off and I began flooding her mouth with ejaculate. I felt her pushing desperately against me, trying to get her mouth off my cock, but Mel was a little bigger, a little stronger, and had the advantage of position so Ashley was only able to lift up to my cock head and no further. She had opened her mouth when the first blast arrived at the back of her mouth. I felt my hot cream run down my cock.

'Ash, keep sucking. Don't take your mouth off his dick.' Mel said emphatically. "Suck. Squeeze and move your hand up and down.'

Ashley relented and began sucking again. Her hand moved rapidly up and down my shaft, pumping spunk while she sucked. Ashley didn't swallow but instead pushed each spurt past her lips where she used it to lubricate her rapidly hand. Each ejaculation caused me to involuntarily lift my hips off the bed and elicited a moan from Ashley. When I finally fired my last shot, I released Ashley's clit and rested. Ashley continued to suck and stroke until Mel rolled off her.

Mel looked up at me with a big grin and winked as Ashley released my cock.

'What the hell, Mel. I didn't mind sucking him off but did I have to take it all in my mouth?' Ashley griped. But here was no heat in the complaint. Her voice was weak and I could see her body quivering as her orgasm abated.

When Ashley turned to face us, her chin and lips were coated in a massive amount of thick white cum. Before Ashley got another word out, Mel pulled Ashley forward for a passionate, open-mouth kiss. Ashley's attention was immediately drawn away from her displeasure at receiving a mouthful of semen. When Mel broke the kiss, she licked Ashley's face clean then dove for my cock and began enthusiastically cleaning my dick.

Ashley watched Mel cleaning me off with a grin. 'You were right, Mel. He didn't blow my head off and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.'

When Mel finished cleaning me off, she stood up. The two of them embraced each other and began sucking face again. When they broke the kiss, they walked arm-in-arm into the master bath, once again leaving me tethered to the bed. I heard the shower turn on and lots of giggling. Both had damp hair a few minutes later when they passed through the bedroom on their way to the kitchen. They returned bearing gifts - a water bottle for my mountain bike full of ice cold water and a protein bar. They took turns watering and feeding me.

After my respite, they started in on me again. Mel kissed me. Her breath was fresh and minty. Ashley began lightly teasing my cock with a light touch.

'How long, Mel. If he isn't ready to go soon, I'm going to break out one of my vibrators. All this licking and sucking had been great but I feel the need for a hard cock.'

Mel broke the kiss and looked at me dreamily. 'It won't take long, Ash. But get one of your toys. I bet if we put on a little show, he'll recover more quickly.'

Once again, they talked about me like I couldn't hear them.

Ashley reached below my line of sight and came up with a small leather satchel. Mel joined her and they began rummaging around in Ashley's traveling toy satchel. They chose a toy to their liking, a slender, bright pink, flexible, double-headed dildo that had to be about eighteen inches long, and a bottle of lubricant. They knelt on the bed, one on either side of my head, and kissed. They broke the kiss long enough to lube each end of the dildo. Each inserted an end of the dildo into the other's pussy.

As they looked into each other's eyes, they worked together like they had been doing this forever. Ashley pushed the end she held into Mel, while Mel withdrew the end she held from Ashley. Then Mel pushed the end she held into Ashley as Ashley withdrew the end she held. Soon, they were both moaning and the pace of the strokes increased.

I could only lie on my back and watch the show. And as Mel had expected, the show led to my quick resurrection. My cock grew hard and stood tall once again. Mel started to shake and leaned forward onto Ashley for support as an orgasm buzzed her body. The sloppy, wet dildo popped out of her and smacked me in the face when Mel fell sideways onto the bed.

Mel was shaking uncontrollably as she gasped, 'He's ready, Ash. His cock is hard . . . ready for you.'

Ashley looked down at me. Her face communicated nothing but wanton lust. She hadn't cum while they were using the dildo. She was ready to fuck.

Ashley pulled the dildo out and dropped it on the bed. She slid down the bed and got into position above me. She grasped my cock, aimed it, then slowly slid down onto me. It was pure heaven. Soft, warm, wet, and velvety smooth. I was finally going to get some true relief.

Ashley moaned softly and began a slow rise and fall, her hands in the middle of my chest for balance. The sensation was painfully pleasurable. Mel got up and crawled behind Ashley and wrapped her arms around her. Her hands found Ashley's breasts and cupped them, thumb and index finger finding the nipples and pinching gently.

Mel put her head next Ashley's ear and spoke softly. 'David's cock feels good, doesn't it, Ash? It's just for you, tonight. Ride it slowly, Ash. Keep him hard. Keep him inside your wet pussy.' She moved her head to Ashley's other ear. "I love the feel of David's cock when he's in me Ash. If I go slow, he takes me places you can't imagine. He'll do the same for you, Ash. Just go slow and easy. You'll see. The sensations you'll experience will be like nothing you ever imagined. His cock is that good, Ash.'

Ashley kept a slow pace. Lifting slowly and lowering even slower. Moaning softly all the while. Mel reached behind her and picked up the blindfold. She slipped it over Ashley's eyes. Ashley began to protest but Mel interrupted her. "I want you to just focus on the sensations, Ash. Ride the ecstasy building in you. If you can see, it might diminish something you never felt before.'

Ashley's moans became more urgent. 'Oh, Mel. I never knew it could feel this good. Why didn't you tell me it felt this good.'

'I tried, Ash. You listened but didn't want to hear. I told you how David made me feel. That no matter how much I enjoyed making love to you, I still needed David. Only your jealousy could convince you to find out why I need him, too.'

Mel got off the bed and came to the head of the bed. She kissed me and then made a gesture to indicate I should be quiet. 'Don't move a muscle, David,' she whispered. Mel undid the binds holding my wrists then quickly moved to the foot of the bed and freed my legs. She nodded to me that she was done. Ashley continued to ride my cock, moaning and sighing.

It was time to take control. Ashley had been in charge long enough. My muscles were somewhat stiff but not bad enough that I was worried that I couldn't move.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around Ashley. She gasped in shock as I held her tightly. I pivoted to put my feet on the floor and leaned forward, shifting Ashley's weight to provide momentum to allow me stand effortlessly. Once upright, her legs unconsciously wrapped around my waist. My cock sunk into her and felt like it was supporting her weight. Ashley's gasped again.

I pivoted and dropped her onto the bed and then flipped her onto her stomach. I sat on her buttocks and leaned forward, slipping my cock between her legs and against her sex, but not penetrating her. Ashley gasped again and made a small, weak cry of protest. She was trembling.

'You were pretty slick at Sully's. You and Mel worked this all out in advance? It would have been much simpler to ask, you know. But I suppose that might not have been as entertaining. Well, what's done is done. I'm only too happy to help you out. But I think you need to know what it's really like to get fucked by a man. Riding a dildo is not a substitute. Riding an erect cock on a guy restrained so he can't participate is not much different. There's no intimacy, no give and take. No chance to learn what will increase your partner's excitement and pleasure. I promise I won't hurt you. I'm not into inflicting pain. I don't even want to scare you. Now that I'm free, do want to continue or do you want to go?'

Ashley seemed to relax a bit but she was still trembling. I wasn't sure if it was anticipation or she was truly afraid. I didn't want her to be frightened. And while I was hoping she was still going to follow through with her plan, I was prepared to let her get up and leave if she said she wanted to. Mel and I would be making love before Ashley found her panties. I wouldn't care whether Ashley watched or not.

Ashley only whimpered. Now that I was no longer restrained, her dominating demeanor and confidence had evaporated. Mel cuddled up close to Ashley, her knee bent and leg draped across Ashley's back. She caressed Ashley's hair and kissed her cheek. 'Ash, do you want to go home? Should David let you up?' she asked quietly. 'He won't do anything if you tell him to stop.'

Ashley turned to face Mel and shook her head. 'I don't want to go. I'm just a bit scared. I've never done this before. And this isn't how I pictured having sex with David would go.'

Mel smiled. 'Ash, making love to a man is different from making love with a woman. You might or might not like it in the end. But you decided you wanted to explore this. Do you really want to go through with it? It's not too late to change your mind.'

Ashley whimpered it out but her response was clear. 'Yes, I do.'

Mel got on her knees and straddled Ashley's waist facing me. She locked eyes with mine and said 'Give Ash what I like, David. She got an IUD when she decided to try this. She won't get pregnant.' Then she took my face in her hands and kissed me.

I started by drawing my cock slowly along Ashley's sex. When I pushed forward again, I didn't enter her but made sure the head parted her lips a bit so that my cockhead would slide between her wet lips and rub against her clit. Ashley drew in a deep breath and gasped. I repeated the move several more times, eliciting a gasp each time my cock head rubbed against her button. My cock was wet and slick with Ashley's juices.

Mel got off Ashley and rummaged through Ashley's bag. When she found what she wanted, she piled pillows against the headboard. There wasn't enough room for her at the head of the bed so I made room. When I started to change positions, Ashley implored me softly, 'No. No. Please don't stop, David.'

I pulled Ashley to her knees and spread her legs enough to get into position between them. There was a dark circle on the sheets where Ashley's pussy had been. Ashley tried to position herself on her hands and knees but Mel pulled her arms so that Ashley's upper torso was on the bed, her ass in the air. Mel sat against the pillows with her legs on either side of Ashley's head, her pussy within easy reach of Ashley's mouth. Once I was in position, I slid my cock along Ashley's pussy again until my head pushed her button. When Ashley gasped, Mel pushed a ball gag into Ashley's mouth and secured it. It had a small, realistically shaped cock on it.

'Fuck her now, David. Push your hard cock into Ash,' Mel told me.

To my surprise, Ashley reached between her legs and took hold of me. She slid the head of my cock along herself and when it was in the right place, used a finger to push my head into her. I slowly pushed into her and Ashley cried out as I entered. She was hot and wet. I could feel her vagina spasm as I held my cock inside her to allow her to adjust to its presence.

Mel turned Ashley's head and lifted her chin. Then she slid down enough that the gag-dildo was close to Mel's sex. Ashley bent her arms and pulled them under her upper torso with her hands against the inside of Mel's thighs. Mel guided the head of the toy to her opening and lifted her hips, letting out a moan as Ashley pushed it into her.

I began a slow steady rhythm, pushing in until I bottomed out, withdrawing until I felt the head of my cock between Ashley's pussy lips. Each forward thrust caused Ashley to moan around the gag. Each forward thrust of my cock pushed Ashley forward slightly, pushing the dildo into Mel. As I withdrew, Ashley followed my cock, slowing my withdrawal but also pulling the dildo from Mel's pussy.

Mel pinched her nipples and rolled them between her fingers. Two little red balls topped her distended nipples. The aureoles were contracted into bumpy dark brown ovals. Mel's face and upper chest were bright pink. Her eyes were locked on mine as I slid my dick in and out of her lover.

I continued my slow pace in and out of Ashley. Her moans became louder around the ball in her mouth. Mel suddenly lifted her hips and cried out. Wetness spread across her groin and up her stomach as Ashley began lifting her head then pushing it forward rapidly, moving the dildo in and out of Mel. Mel was pinching her nipples hard and her head was thrashing side to side.