Game Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. It just felt nice to be looked at in that way. It has been a while since anyone has looked at me like that," she said

I found that hard to believe she was drop dead gorgeous.

"You have to be kidding?" I asked, looking at the beautiful woman standing in front of me

She shook her head slowly, her black hair going from side to side.

"You're incredible," I said, the words coming out my mouth before I thought about them.

I caught myself. I was flirting with a married woman, in her house, not only her house but her husband's house as well. She even had kids that lived here.

"I should go," I said before I said or did something that could get me in trouble.

I began to walk down the hallway. She caught up to me from behind. I felt her grab my hand.

"Do you want to go?" she asked.

I knew what I should say, but I didn't. I was caught looking into those light green eyes, which were piercing through me. I looked down at her, looking past her face and at her cleavage. I could get lost in both of them, her eyes and her chest. She stood on her tip toes then kissed me on the lips.

"I don't want you to go," she said, as our lips parted.

I grabbed her by the waist, pushing her against the wall of the hallway. I bent down so I could kiss her, we kissed deeply. I reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands. Squeezing it tightly, nearly lifting her off the ground by her ass. Her hand snaked it's way between us, grabbing onto my crotch, squeezing on it through my work pants.

"I knew it," she cooed. She bent down at the knees, balancing herself on the tip of her toes. "Let's see what we got in here," she said, looking up at me with a naughty look on her face.

She unzipped my pants, pushing her hand inside, she pulled out my hard dick.

"I knew you would have a big one," she said, as she grabbed the shaft.

She licked a small circle around the head of my dick.

"I haven't had a black dick, since High School," she said as she opened her mouth, she leaned forward sliding it inside.

I leaned back against the wall of the hallway, my head nearly knocking down one of the pictures. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was inside another man's house, with his wife sucking on my dick.

I looked down to see her head going back and forth on me, each time taking more of my dick inside her mouth. The sound of her sucking me filled the hallway. I started to move my hips with her motions. I slid some of her black hair out of the way so that I could see her face. She grinned up at me, running her tongue along the underside of my dick while sliding her hand back and forth along it.

"That feels so good," I said admiring her dick sucking talents.

"You have seen nothing yet," she smiled. "How would you like to fuck my mouth?" she asked, with a slightly harder accent.

Was she kidding? Who wouldn't want to fuck her mouth, those lovely lips, were meant to be wrapped around a dick. No straight male would turn down that offer.

"I take that smile as a yes?" she said, standing up.

She grabbed my dick, holding onto it as she took me down the hallway. We entered her living room which was rather large. There was a large couch, large television. Everything looked expensive, compared to the things in my house.

"I have been dying to use this couch," she said as she approached it.

She sat down in it then spun quickly around putting her feet up on the back of it. She shifted slightly, so her head hung off the front of the couch, her long black hair fell to the floor. I looked at her laying there with her head upside down. Her huge tits tightly tucked under that top but slightly apart creating the ultimate tit fucking opportunity.

"Well?" she asked, opening her mouth widely.

I wasted no time kneeling before her face, pushing my dick into her awaiting mouth. She moaned as it entered her mouth, pushing past her lips, sliding across her tongue and down her throat.

"Damn," I said, watching her mouth fill with my dick.

I looked at her throat as it expanded with my dick pushing it's way down. She took my cock all the way down to the base. With little to no gagging.

"Fuck yeah," I said, as I inched it back out.

I pushed it back in, then I began to fuck her mouth slowly at first, then increasing the speed gradually. Her hands went to her chest squeezing and massaging her huge tits, through the white material of her top. They were very real, which was a surprise to me. I could see them give in to her touch. Her nipples hardened as she squeezed and pinched them. Which made me even harder, she felt my dick throb in her mouth.

"Do that again," she said, slightly out of breath.

She held my dick, just a little distance away from her mouth, before pulling it back in. I started to fuck her mouth hard, using the front of the couch for support. The sound of my dick entering her throat could be heard echoing around the living room. She made no move to stop me from fucking her face as hard as I wanted.

"Need a breath," she said, twisting her face to the side, she looked up at me, her face was covered with saliva.

I took this opportunity to squeeze her boobs. They felt soft but very firm. I squeezed and pinched the nipples, through her top.

"These are some nice fucking tits," I said, squeezing them softly. I loved the feel of big tits.

"This is a big fucking black dick," she said, grabbing it again.

She pushed it into her mouth, then rocked her head back and forth along it. I looked at her taking it all into her mouth, her lips sliding along it. No woman I had ever been with had liked sucking dick as much as she did.

I still had my hands on her boobs, I slid them under her top, cupping her breasts inside the bra, I easily found her hard nipples. I squeezed and teased them. I felt her moan on my dick. She started to thrust her mouth harder onto my cock the more I squeezed and pinched her nipples.

"Sensitive aren't they?" I asked which I got the answer as soon as I pinched and twisted both of them at the same time.

She let my dick fall free of her mouth and let out a loud moan.

"I am going to fuck these huge tits," I said.

I lifted up slightly onto my knees. Pulling the top down of her body, throwing it across the room, I looked at the sheer red bra that had the overwhelming job of keeping these enormous boobs in place.

"You like?" she asked, lifting her head slightly. Her head was directly below my dick.

"Of course, but I have to take it off," I said, reaching for it.

"How about you take off these pants, I will take off the bra," she suggested.

We both stripped in a hurry, she took off the bra and shifted her legs out of the jeans. She laid back down. Her huge tits fell naturally to the sides.

"Now where was I?" I asked with a playful smile. She pushed her huge tits together, creating the perfect channel to put my dick through. "Oh yeah," I said, bending at the knees. I slid my dick between her tits. She pushed them tightly together. "Fuck," I said, feeling her breasts tightly gripping my dick between them. I began to fuck them fast.

"Come on fuck my huge tits," she shouted from between my legs.

I didn't hold back. I had fucked many tits, but never from this angle. None of them had been this big. She squeezed them tighter. Reverse tit fucking was going to the top of my favorites after tonight. The sight of the head of my dick was barely coming out from between these tits. Pushed me to the edge, the muscles in my legs were working overtime, holding my body in this bent position.

"I'm cumming," I said, no longer able to hold it back anymore. I pulled my dick out from her cleavage, shooting her tits with my cum. "Fuck that was great," I said, falling onto the couch.

"For both of us," she said, sitting upright.

She slid her hand, between her legs, pulling her red thong to the side as she smiled at me. I saw her fingers slide up her wet pussy, then one of them slid inside. She moaned lightly, biting her bottom lip. She looked directly at me. I took the hint, I got off the couch, kneeling on the floor.

She widened her legs as I knelt between them. I lowered my head holding it inches away from her love hole. I licked her slowly from the bottom of her wet spot to the top. She moaned softly, grabbing the back of my head with both of her hands, pushing it down into her. Her legs went up and onto my shoulders.

I slid two fingers into her, then began to lick her deeply. With each touch, she moaned and shifted her body. I began to move my fingers deeper into her while licking her clit. I took my hands away, reaching around her body and under, grabbing her firm ass. She pushed my head harder into her. I licked and sucked on her, pushing my tongue deeper into wet snatch.

"Yes," she shouted. "Right there," she said as I flicked my tongue against her clit.

Her nails dug into the side of my scalp. Her legs tightened around my neck. She was beginning to cum. I began to flick my tongue faster, circling it around inside her.

"Don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop," she yelled louder.

She began to say other things, but they were in Spanish. I didn't speak the language, with her legs so tight against my ears, I could barely hear anything. So even if I did know it, I only could hear a little of it. When I began to lick her faster, her nails dug harder into my head, I felt her body arch and tighten.

She held me there tight against her as her body shuddered over and over. Her legs began to loosen. I felt the grip on my head loosen up.

"Sorry," she said, with a slight smile. "My husband..." she began to say.

I stopped her by diving back between her legs.

"Oh my god," she screamed as I slid three fingers into her dripping pussy.

I finger fucked her hard while staring up at her. Both of our eyes locked onto each others. I watched my fingers disappear into her. Her cunt lips stretched back and forth as I took my fingers in and out of her. I watched her eyes. They told it all. Her husband never did anything like this for her. She whispered something. I barely heard it.

"Say it in Spanish," I said.

She leaned back on the couch, squeezing and sucking on her boobs. While I slid, my fingers in and out her as fast as I could. She spoke in Spanish looking at me with lust in her eyes.

"What did you say?" I asked, taking my fingers out of her, then sucking on them.

"I said. Fuck me with you big fucking black dick," she said, looking at me.

She spread her legs wide, inviting me to fuck her tight pussy. I climbed onto the couch, pushing her onto her back, I slid between her legs, positioning my dick at the entrance. She was wet and ready for me. Slowly I pushed forward. She held me around the neck, pulling my face close to hers as inch by inch she took me inside her. She let out a slow breath, feeling me fill her tight hole with my dick.

"Give it to me, give me all of it," she said, looking straight into my eyes.

I pushed myself all the way in, looking down our bodies. I could see my dark skin, next to her light caramel colored skin.

"Fuck me," she said, nodding her head. "Fuck me hard."

I grabbed both her legs, putting them over my shoulders, then began to fuck down into her. She moaned louder, biting her lip. I felt my balls slapping against her with every thrust, stretching her. I loved a woman that could take a good deep fucking. She moaned louder when I pushed my feet against the other side of the couch giving myself extra leverage to fuck her harder. I was deep fucking her now, pushing her legs further back.

"You like this don't you," I said, looking down at her.

She nodded up at me as her knee's pressed against her chest.

"Fuck I love fucking a good tight pussy," I said.

I could feel myself bottoming out inside her. She was taking all of me, and still wanted more. I stopped, then sat upright, on the couch. She knew what I wanted she stood up, then sat down on my lap with her back to me. I widened my legs, letting her sit between them. She took my dick in her hand, then slowly lowered herself down onto it. She put a hand on each of my thighs, then began to bounce up and down on me. I reached around her body, squeezing and rubbing her boobs.

She leaned slightly forward increasing her pace. My dick was creamy white from how wet she was. I stopped playing with her chest, putting both hands on her hips, pulling her down onto my dick. I loved to look at, a nice ass bouncing on my dick.

"You like the view?" she said, looking over her shoulder.

"Fuck yeah," I said, fucking up into her as she rode me.

I grabbed her hips tightly then stood up. She bent over reaching for a small glass table that was a few feet away from the couch. She put her hands on it as I fucked her from behind.

"Yes please fuck me hard," she said, burying her head, pushing her ass back against me. "Oh fuck," she screamed. when I gripped her hips tightly then started to pound harder into her.

She began speaking Spanish again, this time, she said it much faster. I don't know what she said, but it turned me on.

"What did you say?" I asked, taking my dick out of her. She looked behind with a surprised look.

"Put it back in please," she begged.

"Not until you tell me what you said."

I teased her by rubbing my dick up and down the entrance of her pussy. She looked at me with a look that told me she wanted to be fucked right now.

"Tell me," I said, pushing just the head into her.

"I said, I want you so badly," she said.

I knew there was more. I heard a word that I knew from listening to other people.

"And..." I said, pushing my dick deep into her then taking it out.

"I will never fuck my husband again," she said, this time with a wicked smile.

I pushed my dick back into her. She let out a moan, as I began fucking her hard again. She pushed back against me, meeting each of my thrusts with one of her own. She slowed, then put her hand back against me, stopping me.

She leaned back against me, grabbing my dick in her hand, she took it then moved it slightly up, to the entrance of her ass. I pushed forward. She let it go then gripped the glass table harder. I held my dick hard against her ass. Slowly the head pushed forward against her ring, entering her ass. She let out a deep breath.

"First time?" I asked.

She nodded her head. It would be a first for me too. No women ever wanted to take my dick inside of their ass. Not that I have asked that many. I looked down, just the head of my dick was inside her, the rest of it waited to enter her.

"Me too," I said, she looked back with a bigger smile.

She slowly began to push back against me. I stayed still, watching her take my dick into her tight hole. She was just a little less than halfway up my dick when she stopped. I gripped her hips then began to push forward, she let out a loud moan, pushing her head back down.

I grabbed her hair while fucking, while slowly, taking my dick all the way out, then slowly inch it back in. I repeated this over and over. She was taking more of me each time.

"Oh damn, I can feel your big dick inside me," she said, she began bouncing back on me. "Fuck my ass, fuck it hard."

"That I can do," I said.

I began to fuck her hard. She was pushing back on me, with each thrust. Then we both felt it; my balls slapped against her. She had taken all of my dick in her ass. I let her hair go, looking down at my dick buried deep inside her.

"That's how you take a dick," I said, slapping her ass hard.

She began to move back and forth. Looking back over her shoulder, pushing her ass backward and rolling her hips, in circles.

"Harder," she said.

I slapped it harder leaving a bright red mark on her skin. She rocked back and forth faster.

"Harder," she ordered through gritted teeth.

I slapped one side of her ass then the other. She buried her head again, arching her back pushing her ass into the air. I fucked her more intensely watching her take me deep inside her. I couldn't hold back anymore.

"I'm cumming," I said. Taking slower thrusts into her.

"Cum in my ass," she said, looking back at me.

I grabbed her hips pulling her back on me, pushing deep into her. I came hard, filling her ass with my cum.

"Fuck that was good," I said, falling back on the couch. She sat down next to me.

"Well, I am glad I drove my son's car tonight," she smiled.

"And you got to use the couch," I smiled.

She smiled back at me. We both sat there for a while catching our breath. Then we both got dressed, she walked me to the door.

"Thank you for shopping with us," I said slyly, as I walked to my car.

"Thank you for your help," she replied with a wink. "Maybe next time, I will just place the order, and you can deliver."

"That I can do," I said, entering my car.

I drove out of the driveway. I looked down at the cup holder. "Shit," I said. I had left my phone in the car. Looking down at the screen, I saw that I had missed three calls. I called the last number back.

"Don't tell me you're just getting out?" Damien asked.

Looking at the dashboard for the time, it was minutes after three in the morning.

"Yeah bro, the stock crew took their sweet time. Sorry, I missed your call, I left my phone in the office," I lied.

Damien was a good guy, but just like the last time, I wanted to keep this to myself.

"Damn Josh. You should think about Howard's job offer. Has to be better than this shit," Damien said.

Howard had offered me an excellent job with his website. I had been thinking of taking him up on it, but then I thought about what just happened.

"Nah, I will be okay. Plus it has its perks," I replied.

"Alright man, well it's too late for that poker game. Everyone has left already, so maybe next week?" Damien said, sounding disappointed.

"Yeah, I will try to push them harder. Sorry again," I said.

We both hung up. I felt sorry for lying to a good friend like Damien, but I had a good thing going. There was no way I was going to ruin it, with a slip of the tongue. I began to drive a little faster when a smile came across my face. Tonight was the second time I had fucked a married woman, without knowing their name. First, it was the blonde at the stadium, just over three months ago. Now tonight with the Latin raven head. I was on some lucky streak.

12