All Comments on 'Game Night Pt. 02'

by BenevolentDCC

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ag2507ag2507almost 8 years ago
Make damned sure...

that by the time you finish every last one of those lovely girls is pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

I thoroughly agree, make all 5 sluts pregnant and his submissive harem of sluts, with him agreeing to marry Samantha and keep the rest as his harem of concubines or mistresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Awesome!

RpierzRpierzalmost 8 years ago
Samantha

Sounds to me that out of all the ladies, Samantha has more then just a crush on him. Hoping she gets him at the end... so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!!!

Great story!!! And 12 pages before anyone fucked? I usually don't keep reading that long. Had me hooked!! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 8 years ago
hmm...

....made me think, but not so keen on this installment. The number of characters seems right, but the story flow seems to bog down once they start the game--and how they changed up the game rules didn't seem to help--it's a game, so they should have followed it through. With that and the complex interaction, it lost me. By the established premise, it seemed Owen would have already inseminated at least Katarina and Samantha by now and maybe one other. The good detail bogs down the story on this one.

I liked the idea of Samatha coming out of her shell and Katarina giving in to what she wants (as well as Owen), although it seems like Owen doesn't keep the "sweet guy" persona and starts acting fairly arrogant, which tarnished it for me. It might have been better to keep it simple: keep the stripping; do a truth or dare; and one other not-so-exotic game--as you established they all want Owen, so you had guaranteed hotness on your side; it was just a matter of time before Owen did the deed with those in question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
brings back memories

My sister and I always loved the idea of fucking openly in front of friends. Please make sure its prominently announced that Katarina is ovulating before her brother is urged by the group to impregnate his sister. Inbreeding is about the only thing my sister and I didn't do, try as I did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing Story

I usually prefer mom/son stories but this is truly one of the best I have read here.

One comment though is what is with all the impregnation. Don't listen to these readers and spoil this by impregnating Katrina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please keep going

Need to read more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great job!

Really love the connection between Owen and Samantha hopefully there's more between them two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So Samantha ?

Gets left out , sucking toes while everyone else is coming. How loving !

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
AWESOME..BEST EVER

My cock has been hard so long it hurts. I need to pull and fap. Incredible writing. You are the BEST

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Harem

I feel like the most important tag for this story would be "harem" as that sums up the core of what this is so far, even as the intensity ramps up beyond all measure.

That said, the writing itself is amazing, with varied interactions and reactions. I'm still a big fan of this.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago
so intense

strewth…..

can this get even more intense?

fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Game night two was amazing. Youare a star ! young lady. Awesome discriptive story. Feels so real. Onto G3 )))))))))))))

Awesome story amazing author )))

ocaladouglasocaladouglasabout 3 years ago

love the detail of thee party. awsome story so far and this is only chapter two On to chap 3

chickmagnetchickmagnetover 2 years ago

For me the 9" cock and the jewelry kind of killed it for me but it is a well written well paced story so you get 3*

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl10 months ago

I don't know how you're going to top this, but will read on to find out how

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenevolentDCC@BenevolentDCC
Game Night pt.09 has been submitted for publication. It will either be posted for viewing in the next week, OR I will be notified that it needs to be broken down into two pieces (it's quite long).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES