Game of Chance for a Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We manouevered Jane to the couch. Mandy zeroed in on her panties. She kissed them several times and then eased them down exposing Jane's full dark bush. Mandy set to work to bring Jane the same feeling she had already enjoyed while I worked on Jane's nipples. I licked and tugged as she squirmed under our united attack. She cried in exaltation and then relaxed.

I awaited the third orgasm promised. The question was who was having it? Presumably not me.

Jane revved it up for the final orgasm encounter. She instructed me to get ice, and when I returned she was working a butt plug into Mandy. After she had eased the fat part of the plug in she instructed Mandy to sit. This brought a startled look, followed by a gradual smile.

Jane had me apply the ice to my balls, which relax them from the tight state they were in. She then attached four pegs. Pegs were also attached to my nipples. This was more of what I had expected.

Jane turned her attention to Mandy and asked, "hot, cold or wax?"

Mandy thought for a second and then replied "wax."

"Ok, wax for both of you."

With that Jane reached into the tub and drew out a candle and some matches. She lit the candle, and while she waited for some wax to pool she told us to lie next to each other. I was instructed to gently play with Mandy's cunt. Soon Jane stood over us and we both had wax dripped on our nipples. This pushed my discomfort level right up.

Once Jane was bored with this she had us sit up. I was told to watch as she pulled out a strap on harness. I noticed on the inside was a dildo for her, and on the outside a ring for a dildo with which to impale Mandy. She held up three dildos and Mandy pointed to the middle one in size, eight inches, thick and gnarled. She lubed it up and eased t in doggie style. Soon she was gliding in and out, effectively giving Mandy a double penetration fuck. The race to the final orgasm was just one by Mandy, with Jane a few seconds behind her. They collapsed in a heap and rested until their breath returned. The plug was removed and then Mandy was given the task of removing the pegs. After each one came off she massaged the spot, spinning out the pain of removal. She could make a great dominatrix if she wanted to.

Jane gave me a choice. "Wank now or fuck tomorrow?" I chose the wank because I desperately needed to cum. The cock cage was removed and Jane started working my cock. Mandy sat opposite me and splayed her legs, also wanking. I watched as she worked her clit, remembering the techniques for later. Just as I was about to explode Jane tugged my balls sharply and squeezed my cock tight. A ruined orgasm? Yes. A sharp look told Mandy to stop as well.

"Do not come tonight. Wait for my instruction."

Jane stood, dressed, gathered her things and left, joined by Mandy who had mimicked her. I was left wondering what had happened.

I took a coldish shower and went to bed.

-o0o-

At 7am I was woken by a phone call. "We'll be there at 9 for breakfast. Coffee and pancakes. Be ready!"

Jane arrived on her own. Mandy was to arrive later, held up by a fight with her soon to be ex boyfriend, but possibly soon to be sex slave fuckbuddy. Jane couldn't really tell me, but she did ask whether I would submit to Mandy.

"I'm not sure. She is very sexy, and I reckon she would be a great domme. She certainly got into the scene but I want to wait to see what happens with you."

"There are no promises today, except one. Get naked. Lie down."

I stripped as she did. Her linen shirt was shrugged off, revealing her beautiful breasts. Her denim shorts sank to the floor leaving her naked. She sank onto my face long enough for me to moisten her cunt, then she slid back and teased my cock. She eased me in and gently took my length. She was aware I would come quickly and so remained slow for a bit. She gently increased her speed, rolling her hips as well, and soon enough I came. She absorbed all the energy and then hopped off. She lay on the floor and invited me to have a cream pie as my first course of breakfast. I worked around her engorged labia, feasting on the mingled juice and sperm.

After a soapy shower we ate and talked. Jane had to pick her daughter up but she did promise to think about whether there would be a next time and what might happen. I was happy, but I did tell her I was very keen to see her again.

As Jane left Mandy arrived. She had a coffee and I made her some pancakes too. She had a proposition. "Would you come to a fancy dress party with me as my sex slave?"

I asked her for time to consider.

12