All Comments on 'Game of Power Ch. 02'

by ChelseaTay

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like this

Wow, I like the different story line.A spoiled privileged wolf.

My deepest sympathies to Colton. I imagine his feelings and pride are hurt at the moment.Looking forward to see how this plays out in future chapters. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Update!!!!!!

I'm hooked and I can't wait for this series to unfold please continue

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Wow! Airami is sure full of herself. I feel sorry for her mate if she carries on like he should be worshipping her. They should be worshipping each other. And whats up with her assumptions of Colton? She already got something against Colton before she get to know him...so immature and not lady like.

I can't wait to see how Colton reacts once they are away from everybody. Colton will have to put his foot down with Airami.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow wee!!

Airami is 100% spoilt however it is completely apt to her upbringing. She's grown in the lap of luxury with power over everyone. To suddenly have that knocked from beneath your feet would be unsettling for anyone. You can tell she's unhappy to be brought out of her comfort zone. I hope she opens up to her mate in time and let's him balance and comfort her.

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 10 years ago
Like it!

Your character development is really good, the story of the spoiled alpha bitch and her outsider American mate sounds really interesting.

Can't wait to read where this goes. Please update soon :-))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"bubble butt"?

If both of them are centuries old he would never call her a bubble butt when they were pups. Especially not in England since 'bubble butt' is clearly an American slang phrase originated in the 20th century. I like the story but little slips like that should be avoided. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Time to be Dominated

Tee hee hee! Can't wait to see her mate put her in her place! Great story so far. Please post again soon! ~K.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i like this!

This is a new approach and I'm really interested to see where you take it. I'm not sure I like this woman's personality but I'm definitely intrigued. I like my characters with flaws. I'm excited to know more about her mate. now i just have to remind myself to check back for updates. Hopefully the chapters will be longer???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome!!!!

loved this! agree with the bubble butt comment but other than that I really like this story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hope you keep writing!

I really like this story! I've been waiting for a new chapter and just hope you haven't quit or anything!

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92almost 10 years ago
good story

Can't wait to see what's next :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
<3 !!

please continue! I absolutely LOVE where you are going with this. No pressure, but..hurry up lol ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hurry hurry hurry

I'm dieing to see what happens next!! You are an AMAZING writer. :-)

desirelove1desirelove1almost 10 years ago
Well Done!

Very well written. Keep up the good work.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Please continue this :-)

.

Doubleswan13Doubleswan13almost 10 years ago
Love it

I read both the chapters back to back. You're well written indeed. Love where you are taking this girl. And I have a feeling this male isn't her mate come to see where she took off to. Keep them coming. I'm thoroughly interested in how this plays out.

stripespuppystripespuppyover 9 years ago
can't wait!

Hope to see the next chapter up soon!

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This is a very interesting and quite original story, won't you please continue writing it with more frequent updates and bring your readers a satisfying finish? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue!

I love this story, I was really exited to see how it was going to turn out! Please please please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i really wish you would continue to write more of this story... i really enjoy your story..

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiabout 9 years ago

Hi,

just wanted to ask if you are going to continue this story? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next chapter?

Hope you will put the next chapter out soon please

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 9 years ago
Continue please

This is do good. Where are the rest?

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Thank you for the character development in Airami. Might be a good idea to have a bit longer chapters, though. If the 1st chapter would include the current ch. 1-2, one wouldn't be as prone to stop reading the next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChelseaTay@ChelseaTay
2.18.19 Hello! I know it's been a while, but I can guarantee that Chapter 5 of GoP is getting there. I don't have much else to update on, but wanted to at least have a presence to anyone reading my works. -ChelseaTay

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES