All Comments on 'Game of Power Ch. 03'

by ChelseaTay

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 Stars

Beginning to be one of the best stories I've read on here in a long time. Congrats & please continue.

mftz1mftz1about 9 years ago

Good to have you back.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Airami keeps saying that Colton has to prove himself to her, shouldn't that work both ways? The only thing she is proving is that she is arrogant and is an immature brat. Her behavior is partly because of the way she was raised but there is no call for her to be disrespectful and combative. How would she feel if Colton was behaving as she is? She wouldn't feel too good thats for sure and her brother would be ready to launch an attack on Colton.

If she keeps up with the bitchy attitude the new pack will notice and hate her. Also, it would look bad on Colton for her to carry on this way. It probably would be less stressful on her if she gave a little. She isn't the only that had their life changed.

Bert_FeggBert_Feggabout 9 years ago
Obviously I'm biased, but....

Imagine you were the joint head of a powerful family, with all the power and prestige that entailed. Imagine you'd held that position for decades, centuries even. Imagine waking up one morning with nothing more stressful to deal with than an upcoming social event. Now imagine that before the night is out, you're served notice to quit all this and embark on a new life halfway around the world with a man you've never set eyes on before. Cut the lady some slack. Nobody reacts well to sudden change, and to be honest it would be a boring and unrealistic story if they did. I suspect I'm not the only one who would find it easier to suspend disbelief over shape changing aristocrats than a strong willed woman turning her back on her whole life without a fight of some sort.

RheamistressRheamistressabout 9 years ago

Love reading about the dance between two people... this was a great chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

If male alphas had to give up everything they knew, I'm sure they would be more than bitchy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yay

You're back. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Plsssss don't make the wait long ☺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
😍😍🙌🏽👏🏽💋

Story has just begun && it's already bomb as fuck!!

shade_waynEshade_waynEalmost 9 years ago
aww!!

3 months been passed

any update??

AnnaRevan90AnnaRevan90over 8 years ago
This story is quite well written. I do ask that you continue please.

This is a well written story ChelseaTay. I have no issues with it that I can see. I do implore you to continue to write and update this story. Your work is far to well written to end up like many werewolf stories before yours being incomplete.

This story between Airami and Colton is a fine piece of fiction and a well received addition to the many fine works within literotica. I do hope that you continue to update the story and show us all what you are made of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too good please COntinue

This is such a great series please I urge you to go on. The story of Airami and Colton is better then most I have seen so you have to tell it. You are a great writer I know you can do it please give us the story I know you can write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going

Keep the story please going do not let up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

Is there going to be more? It's only just begun but it's very entertaining and intriguing to read. Please continue writing this. It's been a long time since your last update, it would be great if we were able to finish this story as it is so well written and has an interesting plot and set of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are you done?

We would like you to please finish the story, you were doing so well. Please 1 more thank you 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continuing...

Please continue. You have a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChelseaTay@ChelseaTay
2.18.19 Hello! I know it's been a while, but I can guarantee that Chapter 5 of GoP is getting there. I don't have much else to update on, but wanted to at least have a presence to anyone reading my works. -ChelseaTay

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories