Game of Power Ch. 04

Story Info
Alpha Female travels with her mate to his home.
7.8k words
4.67
21.9k
59

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChelseaTay
ChelseaTay
245 Followers

Thank you to all who have voted, commented, or sent me feedback. Sometimes I'll be in a tough spot, but the wonderful emails I receive are what inspire me. I love hearing from any reader! And to my editor, Bert_Fegg, who has never scolded me for taking over a year to get this chapter out. But instead, has his edits sent back faster than I can blink. You are truly a gift, my friend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

His lips crushed against hers aggressively. His hands grabbed the back of her head, grasping onto her hair. He jerked her head back, exposing her throat.

She groaned loudly, the melting heat from her centre was unbearable. Luna, yes! This was what she had waited half a century for. Against all expectation, she relished the act of submission. Surrendering control terrified and thrilled her at the same time.

He leaned his head down and bit the soft flesh of her neck. Airami gasped, her breath coming as fast as her heart was now beating. His teeth on her exposed neck seemed to penetrate her to the core, even though his bite was gentle. He hadn't broken skin.

But she wanted him to. She wanted him to mark her. She wanted to be his.

Panting, she could barely control her breathing. Their clothing melted off by will, leaving no boundary between their bodies. The evidence of his urgent need was pressing against her thigh. She reached down between his legs and felt his hardening cock. Running her fingers up the impressive length, she heard his growl of approval and he loosened his grip on her hair.

His hands took possession of her breasts. He kneaded them roughly and lowered his head to bite at the sensitive flesh. Airami moaned in pure bliss at the sensation. She closed her hand around his cock and began stroking.

Using her free hand, she took hold of his throat and brought his face back to eye level. His emerald eyes glowed, indicating his wolf was close to the surface. She knew her eyes had the same glow; she had never felt more at one with her wolf than now.

Finding him had completed her. It was him. Finally, after all this time, he was here with her. Never again would she watch mated pairs with envious eyes. Never again would she dread mating ceremonies, jealous they weren't her own. Never again would she doubt his very existence. The realization crashed over her like a powerful wave.

She pulled his mouth onto hers with violent passion. Their tongues tangled immediately. The stubble of his chin rubbed against her delicate skin, sending shivers down her back. She had never craved anyone as much as she did him. It was overwhelming; she couldn't get enough of him. His scent, his taste, and the feel of his body under her fingertips was resulting in her complete lack of self-control, only driven by her desire for him.

Hands on her shoulders, pushing her to her knees. His erection brushing her lips. Kneeling before him, she dragged her tongue from the base of his cock all the way to swollen head before taking him into the warm wetness of her mouth. His taste made her frantic with lust as he held her head and thrust forcefully into her willing mouth.

She thought he might gag. But before he reached the back of her throat, he pulled back and thrust forward again. She relaxed, breathing through her nose as she hollowed her cheeks and sucked his dick as forcefully as she could.

With only a few more thrusts, she could feel his cock grow more rigid on her tongue. She knew he wouldn't last much longer if he didn't stop soon, and she wasn't done with him yet. Airami leaned her head back and his cock sprung from her mouth with an audible pop.

He growled his displeasure, but she merely looked up and smirked at her mate. Her body morphed fluidly, resulting in a brown she-wolf sitting where her human half had just been.

He followed suit and in front of her was a large golden wolf. The she-wolf eyed him over approvingly, pleased with her choice of mate. He was impatient, though, after having his blowjob interrupted. He bared his teeth at her, waiting for her submission.

She was in no mood for games. She turned and offered herself to him. With her tail raised, she was ready to be mounted. Claimed. She whined quietly in anticipation; she had waited so long for this. Now that it was so close, she couldn't bear to wait any longer.

His tongue was in between her hind legs, tasting the juices that flowed freely from her womanhood. Her legs almost buckled under her at the sensation, but she didn't falter. His tongue teased her, licking eagerly and only heightening her arousal. He was relentless and didn't stop.

Panting heavily, she was surprised that her climax was already approaching - it never happened this fast. She whined loudly, signaling that she was close to orgasm.

She was about to go over the edge when his tongue disappeared. Her head whipped to the side to look over her shoulder, and she snarled at him aggressively. She was close! Why would he stop?!

Emerald eyes stared back at her, and he looked smug. Before she could protest any further, his front paws were on her back. He licked her snout briefly and she could smell her arousal on his fur. She was proud to have her scent on him; it marked him as hers for the time being.

She felt his hips align with hers and his cock slipped into her with no resistance. The brown wolf whimpered, she had never felt like this before. The width of his cock stretched her just enough to feel pleasurable. She felt every ridge as he rubbed against her inner walls. It was like he was made for her. The perfect fit.

She didn't have long to live in that moment, because her thoughts turned to mush when his hips began thrusting. She pushed against him each time, feeling him entering her completely.

Everything felt so perfect. Everything was finally the way it should be. This wasn't a one night stand, but the way she could end almost every day. With her mate, her lover, her everything.

But as quickly as it had started, he pulled out of her. His weight was removed from her back and she turned to see why. He was backing away from her. Whining low in her throat, she tried to get closer but he only kept getting farther away.

Suddenly, the great beast howled loudly in the air. He was calling to his mate; it was a call of searching. The she-wolf didn't understand. She ran to him, only to find herself not moving. No matter how fast she pursued him, he managed to be out of reach.

Airami howled as loudly as she could; she was right here! Her call fell on deaf ears. She watched, defeated, as the sand colored male turned away and disappeared from her view. She was left alone in the darkness.

Her other half was gone. Her wolf panicked, sending her mind in turmoil. She ran to where Colton disappeared, but he was nowhere to be found. He had left her before she even had a chance to accept him. Without him, she was forever fated to be alone...

She woke up with a jolt. Airami felt like she was gasping for air, her lungs needed oxygen in the worst way. She felt disgusting; the surface of her skin was moist with perspiration. Her nerves were on fire as her muscles twitched involuntarily. Frantically, she whipped her head from side to side to figure out where she was.

"Are you alright?"

Colton's face was right in front of her. He had a firm grip on her chin and looked her over with concerned eyes. Her own eyes were wild, shifting back and forth while mentally reaching out for her sanity.

Her memory was foggy; her mind was too busy trying to process the vivid dream she had been having.

"Airami, what's the matter? You were howling in your sleep. I tried nudging you; you wouldn't wake up."

Her eyes locked on Colton. She whined low in her throat, her wolf paced in distress inside her.

"You left," she shuddered.

"No, I never left. I was here the entire time, right here beside you. It was only a dream."

A dream. Just a dream. She closed her eyes and tried coaxing her wolf to calm down. But the brown canine was too distraught at the image of her mate leaving her. If her head wasn't spinning enough at her disagreeing consciousness, there was a tugging sensation at the back of her head. Metaphorically speaking, someone was knocking at the door that led to her closed mate bond.

She opened her eyes again, Colton's face was still mere inches from hers. His green eyes watched her concernedly. She shook her head and swatted his hand off her chin.

"Leave it alone," she growled. "Stop concentrating on the bond. You're starting to give me a headache. I'm not letting you in until I'm ready. My wolf and I have some things to settle before anything else.

She was tempted to move to an empty seat so she could be alone. But she didn't even have the energy to pick herself up. Her body had been teased with the idea of sleep, but her mind was tormented from the nightmare she had endured. She was more exhausted than when she had first gotten onto the plane.

"My mother used to help me when I had bad dreams when I was a pup. My uncle used to tell me stories of what would happen if a human ever discovered us. He said we would be tested and tortured and then used as pets."

Colton was whispering softly to her, but she knew the others could hear. Until now, they had left the two of them alone. At the mention of his uncle's stories, several of the other Alphas snarled under their breath.

She never grew up to fear humans; she was taught that they were beneath her. The existence of werewolves was taught to be a well-guarded secret because humans would be jealous and all want to be turned into weres. Of course, as pups aged, they found out it was merely a way for their parents and elders to ensure they wouldn't reveal themselves. Perhaps American pups were taught to fear them so they'd hide their true identities. It made sense to her. It seemed cruel, but necessary. Every culture had its own way of doing things.

Airami watched as Colton repositioned himself on the leather couch they were sharing. He sat with his back against the arm, bringing one leg up. He leaned forward and took hold of her waist. With ease, he lifted her out of her spot and laid her back against his chest. His swept his other leg onto the furniture and wrapped his arms around her.

He nuzzled his face into her hair and moved the locks over her right shoulder to expose the left side of her neck.

"She would bring me back to her bed. Dad would always be snoring so loud beside us," he gently muttered with a chuckle.

Her muscles clenched in his embrace. She was torn as to whether she felt trapped or secure with him. She could barely think straight, though. She was just so tired; Airami had no energy to fight.

"She would hold me tight, exactly like this. She promised to keep me safe, even in my dreams. And I'd drift off to sleep feeling so loved and knowing Mama Wolf was guarding me against the world. And that's how you should feel too. So loved."

Love? She almost snorted. What they had was not love; it was purely sexual attraction. At least, that's what she told herself.

They weren't even mated. She knew nothing about him and he knew the same of her. Of course she had faith in Luna, but why in the world pair her with the complete opposite of what she was hoping for? Perhaps they would have something one day, but it certainly wasn't there now.

His arms were warm around her. No one ever held her like this. Perhaps her own mother did at one point, but she had no memories of her parents. She was very young when they had passed and Edwin and Elizabeth were never the nurturing type of guardians.

"Relax. You're thinking too much. Your whole body is tensing up. Calm your mind and get some rest, Airami," Colton said as he rubbed her upper arms.

She couldn't argue. She was comfortable and tired. For once, Airami obeyed without protest. Leaning her head back against his broad chest, she closed her eyes for a second attempt at sleep.

* * *

The jet was more jarring than it should have been. Her eyes fluttered up, but quickly shut in reaction to the sunlight streaming in.

"Colton?" Airami groaned, throwing her forearm over her sensitive eyes.

"Are you finally awake? The drive's been boring without someone to talk to."

His voice was cheerful beside her. But did he say drive?

Her eyes shot open as she frantically looked around to determine where she was. She cursed herself for not being more aware of her surroundings. Relying on others to take care of her never happened. Needless to say, she was less than pleased to not know what was going on.

"Where are we? Why aren't we still on the plane?"

"It landed nearly two hours ago. You wouldn't wake up, so I had to carry you out."

"All my bags?" she questioned, suddenly worried that all of her things may have been left in the cargo compartment of the jet.

"They're strapped down in the bed of the truck. Don't worry, I handled it. I'm quite capable," Colton told her with a roll of his eyes.

Airami looked behind her; the back seat was piled with suitcases. And through the rear window, a multitude of luggage bags were securely strapped in.

"Some of those were heavy as hell. Did you bring rocks with you?"

She huffed, "Don't start with me. You're not the one who had to pick up everything and relocate to whole different country!"

Colton sighed, "I was only joking with you. Listen, I feel bad about you having to leave your home. But you rushed this. You didn't have to run off in just one day. I would have waited for you for as long as you needed."

"It's better this way," she grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest and staring blankly out the front window.

"No, it's really not. You're blaming me for something I have no control over."

"I am not! This wasn't an outcome I wanted. To have my entire life ripped out from under me like a rug."

Colton groaned, "I know. You're already explained it, and I sympathize with you. But you're too busy looking back at your life instead of looking at what's right in front of you."

"Oh, so I'm just supposed to forget about my entire life because I have you now?" she snapped.

Airami glared at him while he drove. He was quiet, but cursed under his breath. His grip on the steering wheel tightened, his knuckles were turning white in color. His eyes stayed focused on the road ahead, and his jaw muscles were clenching.

Colton let out a deep breath, "All I'm saying is, try to make the best out of it. It's pointless to act miserable. Think of my pack as an addition to your family, not replacing your previous one."

She looked away from him, staring out the passenger side window. She didn't even want to think about the pack she had left. Her link to them was fading rapidly, her consciousness was more alone than it had ever been.

"Tell me about your pack." Airami said to him, keeping her gaze out the window.

"What do you want to know?"

"To be Madam Alpha, I need to know everything. Start with how you became Alpha."

"Well, it's kind of a long story-"

"I have time." Airami rudely interrupted him.

He was silent for a few moments.

"My uncle was in charge before I was. He... changed after my aunt passed away. He wasn't running the pack or the business effectively, he left me no choice."

She nearly rolled her eyes. Of course he would give her an answer that would leave her with more questions. Airami closed her eyes and mentally counted to ten, calming herself down. After all, she supposed, it wasn't completely his fault that she was part of this mess.

"What'd you mean he changed? How did your aunt pass?"

She knew how her parents had died. But she highly doubted it was the same situation.

"We had an issue with some rogues who were banished from nearby packs. They managed to find each other and banded together. They tried to make a home out of our territory, but we got them out fast. My aunt caught some sort of disease after the final fight."

"I've never heard of a wolf catching something they couldn't heal from."

"Neither did we. We didn't realize it was a possibility before it was too late. It started out as a cough that got worse and worse as she got sicker and sicker. When she started spitting up blood, we knew it wasn't going to heal itself.

"I'm sorry for your loss, but I think anyone would change if their mate passed on prematurely."

"It was like his whole personality switched. My uncle died the day she did. He mentally checked out; he wasn't himself anymore. After she died, he offered personal counseling to anyone who was grieving over the loss. At first, he spoke with everyone, but as time went on, it was only the women. We brushed it off, we assumed you females were more emotional and needed more time.

Airami finally looked over at him, making a face at his sexist assumption. He glanced at her and nodded, "I know, I know. It was stupid. But we didn't think he was capable of...doing what he did to them."

Airami stared openly at him, the gears were turning in her head. She had an idea, but she didn't think it was possible. She hesitated, but asked in a low voice, "What did he do?"

"Horrible things. There were about twenty females who were individually going to see him every month. They would go to his office; he'd lock the door and dismiss his Betas. He raped every single one of them."

"He raped them and they went back the next month? They never told anyone?"

"He threatened them, some of them were mated or had pups. He claimed that he'd kill the ones they loved if they told a soul. He kept tabs on them, he knew where they were and who they spoke with. It was his most well-guarded secret. None of us had a clue. I knew my uncle was upset and in mourning, but he was never acting different outside of that.

"How did you finally find out?"

"One of them had enough. When he was in with another girl, she made a mad dash to find me. I was outside sparring with other Betas when she ran up to us. We couldn't understand her initially; she was crying uncontrollably and talking too fast. When she calmed down enough to tell us, we raced there with no hesitation. I didn't believe it. That was my father's brother, we all knew him and loved him. We trusted him; he would never do that."

A soft growl escaped from his lips. His hands gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"But he did, though..." Airami trailed off in a whisper, reaching her hand out to place it over his on the wheel. She stopped, though, and brought her hand back to her own lap.

She couldn't imagine the turmoil that went along with discovering your own blood relative was violating the pack. She knew if Daniel was doing that, she'd kill him. With no uncertainty. Wolves didn't have many crimes that warranted in immediate death, but rape was one of them.

"We ripped the door down and found them. He already had her bent over his desk. I still remember the look in her eyes when we burst in. Dead. There was nothing. No fear or terror, just a dead look. She had given up. I couldn't bear to see her like that.

"There were five of us trying to hold him back, yelling for her to get out. We opened our connection to the pack, so they could see everything. We knew this was the end for him. He couldn't be trusted anymore." Colton explained with a shudder.

It seemed impossible to believe and yet she knew he didn't lie. She had never heard of an Alpha doing that to his own pack, especially in this present day. Daniel was going to be dumbstruck when she told him.

"How did the pack regroup?"

"Everyone was shocked, at first. The victims who had mates recovered quickly. The ones who didn't were a bit of a handful. They were nervous whenever a male was in the same room. I added a Madam Alpha to help. It was only a temporary position until I found my mate. And now, I have."

ChelseaTay
ChelseaTay
245 Followers