Game On: 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan, ever the delighted child, giggled and smiled her real smile, trembling with building excitement at this love fest she had created being enacted only inches from her face.

Millie had one eye shut with a dollop of thick white boy stuff under that eye, her remaining eye open watching the stuff cascade out of the body she craved so.

Jan lovingly reached down to Millie and carefully dabbed and wiped the semen stuff away from Millie's eyes, so Millie could open both her eyes. Jan offered her messy fingers to Millie to lick. Millie eagerly accepted and licked Jan's fingers almost clean, then smiled her own wicked smile up at Jan and raised her eyebrows in challenge. Jan accepted and coated her own lips with what was left of Ted's mess. She turned to me to shrug and show off her shiny lips.

"Hey!" was all I could say, frowning. But it wasn't very loud or at all convincing.

Ted finally collapsed on top of Millie to recover his enormous self for her upcoming entertainment. Jan quietly got up and somehow found four keys in her bag and unclamped all but the one cuff holding my wrist.

She took the cuff freed from Millie and clamped it to her own wrist, binding her to me. Then my Jan settled onto my torso, sliding her tit nipples to line up perfectly with my tit nipples, then crushed all four tit nipples together in a culinary show of force.

She struggled back and forth across my dick with her churning cunt, probably still coated all along her insides with my early afternoon sperm, trying to light some fire by rubbing two skins together. At first she was just too tight and too churning down there, but the more she ground herself on top of me, the better we fit, the more we merged, and suddenly I gasped and she sobbed when I pierced through her drama and slid through that muscular gauntlet band of pussy muscle nerve right there centimeters inside her body, at her opening that I'll dream of every seven minutes during every day until I'm at least ninety.

I fucked Jan. Jan fucked me. Over and over we repeated the ritual, mostly oblivious to Millie and Ted, who were turned toward us cheek to cheek, watching in wonder as we yet once again wrote and signed our deepest vows of commitment with pens of penis and pussy and strokes of flesh and fluid.

I swear I don't remember coming. I only seem to remember disappearing somewhere into Jan.

She folded me up and stuffed me inside her body over and over, then wrung me out after each immersion and pulled me out again by my shoulders. She Christmas-wrapped me in her sinewy muscles and silky flesh and shoved me in and out of her soaked stocking until all our gifts were duly delivered.

Or so went my delirious vision in that delicious dream, shattered all to hell when Jan's perky voice erupted into the quiet low lamplight, making us all jump out of our skin.

"So, fuck with me will you?!" Jan, back to Wicked Witch of the West, exclaimed, fist raised, smirking, challenging, gloating, triumphant, sex lingering at her lips, patting Ted's leg, clutching mine.

Millie, Ted and I looked at her all freshly slumber-wakened, a little fearful, but overall overwhelmingly curious.

We looked back at each other, shrugged, looked back at Jan as one, and said simultaneously:

"Okay. Sure!

"Game on!"

12