Game On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle's lust had been insatiable all night; her games had graduated to include light bondage and kinky fetishes. I knew some of her lust for bondage was tied to one of her most illicit dreams. (She frequently fantasized being tied up and forced to pleasure a room full of men in every possible way. Even though the setting of her fantasy changed from fraternity parties, firehouses, men's locker rooms, or dark seedy bars, the result was always the same. The thought of being gangbanged always made her soaked with arousal.)

Danielle surprisingly fell asleep around 3:30 in the morning. Her body was in a state of blissful nirvana, exhausted, drunk, and spent. Her gorgeous form was stretched out across the king size bed with her wrists and ankles tied by leather straps to the bedposts. Nipple clamps held her large firm tits captive by a silver chain between them. I carefully untied the leather straps from the bed, keeping them attached to her wrists and ankles so she might sleep more comfortably, and hopefully longer.

"Ohhhhh, gawd!" she suddenly cried out, waking me. It felt like only seconds of sleep, but the clock said 8:35. I awoke to the beautiful sight of sun rays cascading through the window onto her amazing uncovered naked body stretched out on the bed. The leather straps were still tied to her wrists and ankles; her nipple clamps still held the thick thimble-sized tips captive. My dick hardened at the sight of her.

Danielle sleepily reached up to the aching of her tits. I realized by her moans and actions, that she was still asleep, lost in a dream. The long fingers of her slender left hand caressed her breasts while her right hand travelled across her body, stopping to fondle her pussy and ass. She moaned as the entire length of her thumb and first two fingers disappeared deep into both.

"Oh please!" she whimpered. Her thumb and fingers began to roughly move in and out of both openings. "Please! No! No!" she continued, as the pace and forcefulness of her penetration increased. Her other hand moved to her mouth; its fingers pressing against her lips. "Oh gawd no!" she called out.

Her body began to squirm on the bed and cold chills dotted her skin as she skillfully fingered herself toward orgasm. "Oh gawd! Oh gawd!" she moaned. Her back arched as the orgasm grew within her. The fingers in her mouth moved down to take hold of the silver chain hanging between her perfect tits. "Yes! Yes!" she cried as her ass bucked from the force of the orgasm. She pulled the chain, intensifying the pain on her sensitive nipples.

The orgasm and pain woke Danielle from her familiar dream. She opened her eyes to catch mine staring at her, and my hardened dick ready. We both smiled reminiscing the playful game-playing fuck fest the night before.

"Mmmmm," she said. "That was amazing last night," she said.

"Unbelievable," I answered with a smile.

"But nothing compared to what I have planned for you today," she said. She pulled me close to her and gave me a long passionate kiss. "You have no idea," she added.

I knew better to doubt her resolve or imagination.

"Now go run me a hot bath," she said. "We are going to start there before I fuck you in every room of the house."

Danielle lay back in the oversized marble tub filled with hot suds. Soft bubbles covered her body. Her tits buoyed between the suds. "Now come in here and wash every inch of my body," she ordered.

I slid my muscular body next to hers, picking up a large bath sponge. I guided the sponge to slowly and methodically cover every inch of her statuesque frame. The sponge slid easily across her slippery body; the hot water and suds soothed her muscles. I saved the most tender places for the end. The anticipation of my touch heightened the response of her readied pussy. "Oh yes," she said at the pleasure of the thorough bathing as the sponge moved between her legs. "Oh gawd," she said.

Danielle took hold of my dick in both hands. The lather of thick soapy water worked like a slippery lotion as her loose grips moved up and down the length of my shaft. "Mmmmm," I moaned at the pleasure of her gentle touch. Her fingers wrapped more tightly around the breath of my manhood in response to her growing arousal.

I used the thick sponge lightly at first, yet slowly intensifying as I read her body's response to my touch. The orgasm grew gradually from deep within her, sweeping over her tenderly like a gentle breeze. Danielle moaned quietly. Her body was soft and slippery, fully immersed in the warm sudsy water. Her back arched and long legs spread as the wave of pleasure washed over her. She gasped with short rapid breaths. "Ahhh, Ahhh, Oh Ahhhhh," she moaned. "Oh yes! Mmmmm, yes!"

She continued to stroke my dick before sliding her body on top of mine, sitting on my lap. The soft slippery skin of her small ass moved over my dick until the opening of her pussy pressed against my large bulby head. With one long slow action, her pussy swallowed the length of my dick. We both moaned with gratifying pleasure. Her small perfect ass began to move slowly back and forth, creating small waves in our luxurious bath.

The tender lovemaking was enthralling. It didn't take long before the movement of her ass and tender grip of her pussy in the warm bubble-filled bath summoned my cum. "Mmmm, yyyyeeeessss," I moaned.

"You like that Lover?" she said softly. Her vaginal muscles gently tightened around me as she continued her slow movements up and down my shaft.

My mouth grew dry and my body submitted to her masterful fuck. "Oh gawd," I said. "You are so good."

"Mmmmm," she said. "I am. It's going to feel so good to feel your hot cum fill me."

"Oh gawd," I said in agreement.

"But you better not," she added softly, as her ass continued it's slow movement. "You break the rules, you will pay," she said with a firm teasing tone.

"Oh gawd, please Danielle. You're torturing me."

"Yes I am," she said. She lifted her body slightly, just enough to rotate her body so she was facing me, straddling my body while keeping the tip of my dick in her. Bubbles covered her tits jutting out toward me at eye level. Her ass returned to its purposeful movement, engulfing my dick deep into her pussy. "You thought last night was good. I'm going to blow your mind today," she promised.

"Oh gawd, Danielle. You're going to take me." The feel of me inside of her and the view of her soapy slippery body was too much.

"Choose carefully," she said tauntingly. "I will. I'll take you right now. And every time I do, you will indenture yourself to me for another month as my personal sex slave. Like this weekend, there will be no limits."

"Oh gawd, Danielle," I protested. I was certain she would hold me to the consequences of her rules. "Please," I said desperately.

"Choose well, my slave," she said as her ass began to move with more force, splashing water around us. "I would love nothing more than to take you right now."

"Oh shit," I said. I was desperate for relief. If I didn't quit now, she would take me. I quickly pulled out. My body shook from the eminent eruption. "Oh gawd. Oh gawd." I hoped it was not too late. She teasingly lowered her ass down on my dick. It throbbed beneath her. She slowly moved back and forth like a gentle lap dance.

"Oh gawd, please Danielle." I worked to pull myself up out of the bath, sliding my legs out from under her to stand up. Her kneeling position put her face right in front of my aching dick. She instantly seized the opportunity and wrapped her lips around it before I had a chance to get out. She swallowed its entire length until I could feel my head hit the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck!" I said. "Please!" I pleaded, torn between whether my begging was for her to take me or let me go. I worked to step out of the bath to escape her ravenous assault. I stood next to the bath, dripping wet. My dick bounced up and down in desperation in front of her. I was certain just one more touch, one more second would fill the tub with my cum.

She watched with admiration. "Mmmmm," she said. "Just one drop, and you're mine," she teased. She studied my head, watching for the smallest sign of victory.

"Get our towels," she ordered playfully. "Let's dry each other off."

For the rest of the morning and into the afternoon Danielle used her endless seduction to torment me mercilessly as I brought her again and again to euphoric climax. Our insatiable lust for each other fuelled our renewed love. We fucked each other throughout the house, from breakfast on the granite island in the kitchen to creative bondage using the weight machine in our basement gym.

"Time for a shower," she said as the sun began to set late in the afternoon. We went upstairs and made slow passionate love under the pounding force of the glass shower.

"The ladies are going to be here any minute," she said as we were finishing.

"What ladies?" I asked.

"For my girls night," she announced.

"I thought we cancelled our guys night and girls night," I said surprised.

"I had you cancel your guys night," she said. "But the girls night is very much still on. It's going to be epic."

"Wait," I said. "They're still coming here?" I asked, confused. "What about our weekend..." My voice trailed.

Danielle smiled deviously. "That's still on too," she said. "I told you I was going to blow your mind. Everything so far has been a warm up for what I have planned for you with the girls tonight."

"Wait. Are you suggesting,...?"

"I'm more than suggesting," she answered back, continuing her devious smile. "Remember that bachelorette party we were reminiscing about at dinner last night?" she asked, recalling when she recruited me to be a stripper for a friend's party.

'Your not serious," I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Don't worry, Sam" she said. "This will be very different."

"Oh good. How so?" I asked, feeling some relief.

"Last time there were limits and I stopped the women from having their way with you," she said relishing in the moment. "Tonight, there will be no limits or stopping them," she said. "Like I said, it is going to be epic."

"Oh gawd," I said. "How many?"

"When I texted them that I decided to change the theme of our girl's night to sexual fantasies, all five said they suddenly could make it. I told them we'd start with a contest of sexiest outfit. They needed to come ready to party. They're all very excited."

"You're going to let other women fuck me?"

"Oh no. I'm going to enjoy fucking you all night with their help," she said. "No limits."

"Damn, you're unbelievable," I said.

"And in case your wondering, my two rules still apply," she said, relishing in the unbridled torment.

"No way," I said.

"I doubt staying hard will be a problem when being fucked by five women," she said. "Now keeping from cumming will be a very different story."

"Wait. That's totally not fair Danielle," I said. The moment the words came out of my mouth, I knew what her response would be.

"Exactly," she said licking her lips. "Fair doesn't exist in our world without limits. You're going to start the evening as our bartender," she said. "You'll make and serve anything they want, and you'll make sure the drinks are strong," she said.

"What do I wear?" I asked.

"Everything you're wearing now, except the towel," she said.

"You're serious," I said as a question.

"Absolutely," she answered provocatively. "I've been bragging about you for years. It's time they experience it for themselves. With the games I have planned for the girls to play, you wouldn't have your clothes on long anyway," she added.

"What games?" I asked, in shock.

"You'll see. All you have to know is you are here to satisfy their every request, no matter what they ask. Like I said, there are no limits."

My dick was already hard at the thought of being taken by my wife and four of her friends all night. I was also nervous for what might be asked. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

"Here they come," she said, enjoying the unintended double entendre. Go answer the door and tell them I'll be right there," she said, putting on her favorite sexy cocktail dress. It was a short white dress that fit loosely on her body with a low cleavage and wide openings down the sides. The scanty material barely covered her large tits and small ass. It also showed off her long legs. She matched it with four-inch black heels.

"Go!" she ordered. "They are waiting."

I opened the door, surprised that all four were there. They had Ubered over together, to give them the freedom to party. They all gasped then giggled when I opened the door completely naked.

"Hello ladies," I said. "Come on in. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Damn," Candace said. "Danni wasn't kidding. I see something I want to drink," she added.

"Hello ladies," Danielle announced as she promenaded down the stairs enjoying the moment. "Ready to have some fun?"

The four laughed as they stepped inside. It was clear the four had already got their party started with some drinks before they arrived.

"Sam and I had a little bet," Danielle announced. "Whoever won the bet got the other one as a sex slave for the weekend," she continued.

"Damn," Stacy said, echoing Charlene.

"I won," she said. "I thought it only right that I share my winnings with you since we were getting together anyway," she said.

The four women were shocked at Danielle's boldness, but also not surprised.

"Are you serious?" Cate asked.

"Do I look serious?" Danielle answered pointing to me.

"Look at the size of his dick," Brittney blurted.

I blushed.

"Yours to enjoy," Danielle said. "I have some fun games planned for us."

"I bet you do," Stacy said. "Damn, I remember when you two beat Carl and me in our bet," Stacy added, referring to the now famous story. "I now see why," she added. "If Carl had..." her voice trailed off.

Candace, Cate and Brittany all broke out in laughter.

Stacy is a blond bombshell, 5' 8 ", and with a large bust like Danielle. She wore a tight blue sequin cocktail dress with matching heels.

Candace is a slender gorgeous black woman, 5' 9", with large mesmerizing eyes, shoulder length hair, with a stunning figure. She wore red midriff top that accentuated her bare cleavage and muscular abs with a black miniskirt with matching heels.

Cate is a petite redhead, with short hair, hazel eyes, 34C tits and fit body. She wore her favorite little black dress, fishnet stockings with a garter and matching heels.

Brittany is a Latina spitfire, 5'6" with black hair, 32D and a perfectly round shapely ass. She wore a tight short colorful dress with a bodice that dropped almost to her navel in front, and so tight and short in the back, it looked like the dress was painted over her ass.

"You ladies all look hot," Danielle complemented, saving Stacy from the awkward moment. They all knew it. "It's going to be the best girls night ever. Now, like always, we have one rule we must swear ourselves to before we go any farther," she said. "What happens here stays here. We are sworn to complete secrecy, even from our guys," she added.

"I see why," Candace said, looking up and down my body hungrily.

"Once we all swear to it, then things are going to get crazy. I need all of you to swear?"

"Swear," the four girls all said in unison.

"Great," Danielle said. "Give Sam your drink orders and let's get this party started in the living room," she said.

"I need to make a 'sex-slave' bet like this with my man," Candace said as she followed Danielle and the other three into the living room. "I thought our sex-life was hot until I walked in here."

Danielle turned the large flat screen on, already having a soft porn channel cued to play in the background to set the tone of the theme night. She turned the sound off, allowing the visuals of beautiful men and women seducing and fucking each other streaming throughout the night. A large box filled with sex toys was prominently set next to the couch.

"Now we're talking," Stacy said with a smile.

Danielle powered the Bose system on and turned it up with the beat of familiar rock. The girls excitedly took their seats in the large room. I delivered each of their drinks, handmade heavy on the alcohol as Danielle ordered. The glasses were emptied quickly.

"Sam is here to serve us in any way we want," Danielle announced. "I have been torturing him all weekend, fucking him in every way possible, but not allowing him to give."

"Damn! That's wickedly cruel," Stacy said.

"Let's just saying he is desperately cooperative," Danielle answered. "I've given him good reason to not allow himself to cum, but in a room full of drunk aroused sexy women, I don't see how he can do it," Danielle said. "For now, I just ask your help me continue to torment him. Use him. Enjoy him. Don't hold back, but don't let him give - at least for now."

The women all laughed at my sexual power play.

"Knowing you four, there's no telling what might happen when we all get drunk and play our games with Sam as the prize, all without any limits. As my sex slave for the weekend, he has no choice to be satisfy your every request, no matter what it is."

"Damn," Cate said, studying my body.

"We're going to start with a drinking game to get us ready for the real fun," Danielle said. "Sam, bring out the flavored vodka and shot glasses I have on the kitchen counter."

I brought the two large bottles and five shot glasses, and set them on the table in the middle of the room. The women stared at my hard dick as I bent over to set them down.

"Since our theme is sexual fantasies," Danielle explained. "We're going to start by guessing how old we were when we lost our virginity. We all guess, and then you tell your story of how you gave up your cherry, including how old you were when it happened. We drink a shot for every year we were off."

The girls smiled. "We're getting smashed fast," Cate said.

"Shit, we're going to be wasted," Cate said.

By the time the five girls all shared their stories, the two bottles were empty and they were ready for the real games of the night. The music continued to play in the background. Sexual excitement escalated from telling their stories, the streaming porn on the flat screen and me serving their drinks.

"The next game is called dirty little secrets," Danielle announced. She pulled out 3X5 cards and handed three to each of the girls. The top of the cards had "My dirty little secret is:" "You have one minute to write something slutty you've either done or fantasize about doing (but haven't done yet). We then take turns reading our cards. When you read your card, the rest of us guess if it is something you've actually done or something you fantasize about. If we're right, then you drink a shot and lose a piece of clothing. If we're wrong, then we drink a shot and remove a piece of clothing. Last one with any clothes on wins."

"I say Sam has to take our clothes off," Stacy suggested. "Let's take advantage of him."

"Mmmm, good idea. Of course, help yourself to anything in reach while he does," Danielle said.

The girls chuckled in agreement.

"I'll go first," Danielle volunteered. She stood in front of the room and read her top card, "My dirty little secret is I seduced a group of men to gangbang me when I was out of town for a work-related conference last year."

"Damn," Candace said. "This just got real."

Danielle continued. "I was bored, lonely and stir-crazy one night after a long day at the dull conference. I got in a sexy outfit and went to a bar near the conference hotel. There was a table full of guys also in town for the conference. They eyed me sitting by myself, liked what they saw and invited me to join them at their table. I accepted, thinking I'd enjoy an innocent evening of free drinks and shameless flirtation. After a couple drinks, the topic of conversation went sexual; after a couple more, it escalated to risqué banter. I got horny and suggested we all take the party to one of their hotel rooms. It was crazy."