Game On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace was doing everything she could to hold her own orgasm back, determined to outdo her friend. She took her place on the couch as Danielle watched Cate torture me by her slow ascents and descents down my long shaft. Cate knew exactly what she was doing. She could feel every movement and swelling of my dick. She read my body's reactions. She relished in her mastery, knowing she kept me at the agonizing brink of cosmic eruption. The longer she went the more intense the agony.

"Time," Danielle cruelly announced.

"Oh gawd! Oh gawd!" Brittany cried. "That was so close." She stood up and tried to shake off the impending orgasm.

Candace quickly sat down. "Let's go," she challenged her opponent, seeing how close she was. "Time's started."

"Ok, you little slut," she answered. "You want it? Here it comes." Brittany grabbed one of Candace's long dark legs and raised it in the air, forcing Candace to lie on her back on the couch. With one of Candace's legs lying across the couch and the other in the air, her pussy was wide open to Brittany's affection. Brittany put one of her legs next to Candace on the couch, straddling her pussy with her own, holding Candace's leg in the air on her shoulder. Brittany smiled as she pressed her pussy against Candace's.

Danielle watched in awe.

Within 30 seconds, both women were moaning from the overwhelming pleasure of pussy lips engulfed with one another. Stacy could feel her own climax rising quickly from the massage of Candace's soft moist folds on her own. She could see from Candace's face that she was close too.

Candace dropped her head back. She had never felt anything quite like Brittany's pussy stimulation. "Oh gawd. Yes. Yes! Oh yes! You're going to take me," she confessed. "Don't stop."

Suddenly Brittany shouted a string of Spanish explicatives as her body bucked wildly from the force of her own orgasm. The weight of her body straddling Candace's pussy pressed further into Candace, while continuing her dance. Brittany's cum poured over Candace's pussy, further lubricating the massage.

"Oh YES!" Candace screamed. "Fuck YES!" as wave after wave of orgasm swept over her. Candace reached up to Brittany's waist, holding her against her, moving her body with hers to continue the mutual massage. Brittany's hand reached down to take hold of Candace's tit, squeezing it with the force of the orgasm pouring over her. The two women continued until they were both spent, collapsing on one another in a pile of carnal flesh. "Damn," that was good," Candace moaned, in a way of inviting the other women into the moment.

"Time for our next game," Danielle announced. "We'll take it up to the bedroom to play," she said. "Bring him," she said to Cate, pointing at me.

Cate lowered her mouth one more time down her throat until the length of my shaft disappeared, pushing her face against my abs. She slowly ascended, licking my throbbing purple head with her tongue. "Oh gawd, I'm so close," I confessed.

"I know," she said. "Now come," she ordered as we followed the other women up the stairs to the bedroom.

"Lay on the bed," Danielle ordered as she handed each of the four women a leather tie. "Tie his hands and feet to the corners of the bed," she said.

My body was stretched out taut across the king bed with my dick standing straight up like a large mast. It throbbed, desperate for relief.

"This is called Stretched to the Limits," Danielle announced. "We're going to stretch Sam to his sexual limits," she continued. "We start by one of us naming someone in the circle to be the player. The person on the player's left then says what sexual act the player must perform on Sam; the person on the player's right picks an amount of time, up to three minutes. The player must then perform the sex act for that amount of time without Sam cumming. Under no circumstances are you allowed to stop during the time you are given. If you do, your time starts over. If you succeed in performing the sex act without Sam cumming, then you choose the next player. If Sam cums during your turn, you will become the next sex slave for our girls' night next month.

"Oh shit!" Candace said. "There will be no limits of what we can do to you, or make you do."

"I think our girls nights just turned a corner," Brittany added.

"Are we all agreed?" Danielle asked.

"Agreed!" the girls answered enthusiastically.

"As for you Sam," Danielle continued. "You must not cum. My rules for the weekend still apply, until I say you can cum. If you do, then our arrangement for the weekend will continue for a month."

"Oh gawd," I said, already feeling on the edge of orgasm from almost 30 hours of nonstop torment.

"I pick Candace to start," Danielle announced.

"Cate, you're on her left. What does she have to do?"

"Damn, the ass fucking I just got was amazing. I say you take it deep in your ass," she said.

"I've never been fucked in the ass before," Candace said.

"You won't be able to say that anymore," Danielle answered with a laugh. "There is no opting out. How long does she have him fuck her in her ass, Stacy."

"Two minutes," Stacy said.

"This is crazy," Candace said, crawling on top of me. She pulled one of her ass cheeks to the side while reaching down for my dick with her other hand. She slowly lowered the opening of her anus to the oversized mushroom shape of my head.

"Time starts now," Danielle said.

Candace lowered her ass down, forcing the large bulby head into her. "Oh GAWD!" she cried.

"Take it!" Stacy said.

Candace continued to push down slowly, causing my length to disappear an inch at a time. "Oh shit, that's amazing," she said. Pretty soon, Candace was sitting on my pelvis, my dick crammed deep inside her. Candace began to move up and down my shaft, gradually increasing her speed as her muscles stretched.

"Oh gawd! Oh gawd!" I cried, turning my head from one side to the other. The grip of her tiny ass was intense, quickly summoning my cum.

"Time," Danielle announced, just before both of us would have lost with consequences lasting a month.

Candace pulled up, releasing my dick from her previously-virgin ass. "Shit, that was amazing."

"Who's the next player," Danielle asked Candace.

"I say Cate," she said vengefully for the ass-fucking.

"Ok Brittany, what will Cate do to Sam?"

"I say she uses her oral skills on him," giggling as everyone realized my dick had just drilled Candace's ass.

"You bitch," Cate said playfully.

"How long, Candace."

"I say she takes him for the full three minutes," Candace said.

Cate leaned forward and took my dick in both hands. As the girls watched, she began with a vigorous oral assault on my bulbous dome before swallowing my long throbbing shaft completely. Her lips and tongue massaged every inch. It was glorious torture.

"Oh gawd!" My head moved back and forth from my right to the left. It was all I could do with my body tied down firmly against the bed. "Aaaauuuugggghhhh!"

"I'm so fucking hot right now," Danielle confessed. "Driving him crazy is driving me crazy,"

"Look at that gorgeous body squirm," Stacy said, admiringly. "I call dibs next. Please Cate. Leave some for me."

"Damn. What a little cum-slut. It looks like she's going after it all," Brittany said. "I've never seen a girl go down on a man like that," she added. "She's almost better than me." Brittany slapped Cate on the ass.

The women laughed. Cate didn't slow down. She sucked my dick with passion.

My entire body rumbled with intensifying pressure; the massive lava river of cum moved within me like Mount St. Helens.

Cate's thick lips and tongue stroked my manhood, summoning every drop from the deepest reaches of my body. "Aaaauuuugggghhhh!"

"Time," Danielle called with a devilish smile.

"Oh shit!" I yelled. My body convulsed violently, causing the women to bounce on the firm king size bed around me.

"I feel so sorry for him," Brittany joked, fingering herself. "He's lucky he's got us."

Even though Danielle had announced her time was up, Cate didn't stop her suction work on my dick. I squirmed toward rapturous climax.

"Oh no you don't Cate!" Stacy said. Stacy pulled on Cate's shoulder as she continued on my meat like a ravenous animal. "Time's up."

Cate sat up, licking her lips. "Damn that's good," she said with a coy smile. "Almost addicting."

"Who's following you," Danielle asked Cate.

"Stacy seems to want him badly," she answered.

"OK Candace. What's Stacy going to do to him."

"Oh gawd, please let me fuck him," Stacy begged.

"You may," Candace obliged.

"You've got three minutes," Danielle said.

The gorgeous blond bombshell best friend of my wife climbed on top of me, straddling my waist. She reached down with one hand to navigate the thick head of my throbbing swollen manhood to the opening of her soaked pussy. Stacy leaned forward so her large firm tanned tits fell to my face. She moved her mouth close to my ear. I felt the warm breeze of her sultry breath against my neck. "Suck my tits," she ordered.

I opened my mouth and took in the delicacy of her soft supple mammary.

"Mmmmmm, that's it," she whispered. "Now suck it hard and don't let go because I am about to ride the fuck out of you," she said. Her ass dropped, forcing her pussy down the length of my dick like a tight sheath. Stacy's ass cheeks shook as she moved forcefully up and down my long shaft.

"Damn! That girl can move," Danielle said impressed.

"Aaauuuggghhh!" I moaned uncontrollably again. The orgasm grew like a tsunami. Stacy pulled my head tighter against her chest, forcing her tit deeper into my mouth, muffling my exultant scream.

"Damn, she's going to take him," Candace said impressed, watching the cheeks of her ass beat against each other as her body rode him up and down his shaft with a gallop.

"Oh yes! Oh YES!" Stacy screamed. "Gawd YES!" She threw her head back as the climax rocked her body from the intense arousal of her skanky fuck.

The gush of Stacy's cum drenching my dick rocketed me past the point of no return I had long been desperate for. My head fell back against the bed; Stacy dropped the weight of her body on me, suffocating my mouth with the fullness of her breast. After hours of torment, pints of thick cum launched from my dick to fill her. Her pelvis hammered against my body, siphoning every drop from me. My cum flooded into her love box until the thick cream overflowed the long lips of her pussy.

"Damn, look at her take him," Brittany said.

"And we have our winner," Danielle said. "Stacy is our first official slut of the month." Stacy continued to fuck me, taking on the moniker with pride.

"Game changes now girls," Danielle continued. "Instead of tormenting Sam by keeping him from giving, let's use the rest of the night to see how many times five beautiful women can make this stud cum."

Epilogue

I moaned quietly as the first rays of familiar sunlight streamed through the bedroom window. The five beautiful naked women were asleep, stretched out across the bed and one another, with me in the center. I awoke dazed, sore and exhausted. The ladies vied all night for who could take me the most; every woman's orgasm made the others hungry for another of their own. Beyond using me, they turned to the satisfying affections of one another. The room whiffed of feminine arousal; their bodies were painted with dried cum. The sight of the harem stirred my dick to an involuntarily firm readiness.

I was held captive on the bed, lying on my back with my arms and legs covered by their bodies. Any movement or attempt to get up would wake the vixens up. I moved slightly to adjust to a more comfortable position. My movement roused Danielle to a groggy consciousness. Her body was strewn across my left leg. She looked up the length of my body to quietly catch my eyes with hers. She smiled at the sight of our bed covered by the naked beauty of her friends and the memory of their naughty slumber party using me all the night before.

"Mmmmm," she whispered. "You were impressive," she said with a mischievous smile.

I smiled back, as the memories of the orgy flooded over me.

"And look at your dick. You're still hard and ready for more action," she said.

"I have rules to keep," I whispered back.

Danielle smiled with a nod of her head. "Yes you do."

"For now," I answered. "The day is coming when it will be my turn and my rules," I challenged with a strong whisper, working hard not to wake the other women. "What I have planned for you will make last night look like a Disney movie."

"Mmmmmm," I like the sound of that," she answered. "I'll have to be your slave, your obedient submissive. I won't have a choice but do exactly as you say, no matter what or where or who you tell me to fuck. And I'll also need to be punished for everything I've done to you this weekend, right?" she toyed.

"You have no idea," I answered.

Danielle loved the playful naughty banter. She knew my threat was not empty. "Mmmmm," she said. "Well if you ever get the chance, then I'm in trouble," she taunted. "But for now, I still have you for another whole day. If I'm going to pay for this, I better make it worthwhile."

"Oh you will," I playfully answered.

"Mmmmm," she answered. "Enough talking. All that sex last night made me wake up very thirsty." She crawled up my leg to position her outstretched tongue at the base of my dick. "How convenient," she said before licking my head. "If I'm this thirsty, I can't imagine how ravenous they'll be when I wake them up.