All Comments on 'Game Over'

by Robin P

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
same ole shit

this story is like 500 more on here, it uses a black man and another woman to try to help story out, but thats weak. its not even worth talking bout, too boring and too unreal. sorry i hated it. but that is only my opinion

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Not on the same level as the other stories

I wish I could rate this story any higher (you do write well), but the content followed most familiar path with predictable roles (the black stallion lover etc). Once they start swinging, all pretence to cover anything other than their jinks in the bedroom was pretty much gone. If you wish to stir a fantasy, I suggest that you concoct something that was not fantasized so many times before.

BTW, I have no I idea what was "British" in the xenophobic tirade I have read. As if there are no swingers clubs in the US.

I know it’s a choice that you made since I have seen what you can do when you choose otherwise. (Like in “Gill” and “A Day in A life”). I have not given up on you though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
gosh! "100 + 10 extra" for novelty exceptionalism

what a loving and caring wife and human being!

and the man character, dear highly respected author, you've created such a fine specimen of a man and a husband! keep populating your stories with these highly intelligent, romantic, and loving men and women, husbands and wifes AND the wives's INCREDIBLE lovers!

they may or may not be examplary human beings, but they sure as hell are beautiful and loving and erotic people! LOL!

"100 plus 10, so you score 110 points" for artistic creativity, writing prowess, subtle story plots, and all the important aspects of fiction writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What Did He Expect Having Lost Her Respect

This sad story did impart a level of consequence not often seen here which in this type of scenario would always deliver over a short time.

He was a pimp who wanted to watch his wife take other cocks and go higher than he could take her so she did - but she soon realized how sick her wimpy watcher was and knew she could choose her own lovers without her wimps self disrespect altering and making awkwardly uneasy their lives any more.

How accurately sad and expected writer - realistically well done.

However writer, are all of your stories tragically ended without anyone to like or relate to?

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Been there, read that

I see Harry's been here and left another turd for us. Thanks, Harry.

I have to agree with Kolkore: the plot is staid, been played before and offers nothing new nor exceptional. The characters are reasonably well done but they don't plausibly. If Jacqui's unhappy with her marriage, why not ask for a divorce and get on with her search?

Chris's reaction to Jacqui's departure is a bit skewed as well. I suppose their marriage had died and just become a formality but I have to wonder why he hung around. Perhaps it was habitual by then.

Ho-hum fiction this is. A 50 is all it deserves. I thank you for your effort.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
No sympathy for either

sorry this story does not generate any feels for either character. She is a slut and he is a wimp. No self respecting person would agree to what happened here. And no person who professes love would ask for it. Don't quite your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry this was degeneration of a marriage

it was the degeneration of two individuals without a real purpose in life. He was a closet cuck and she was a whore or slut whichever term you want to use. They could have had it all but both ended up with nothing. Nicole is a bit of fluff who will either wear out or wander off. As one old addage went, there is no socially redeeming character to the two people and their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If Alvaron likes it at all there is major cuck

Sorry not into that fetish.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
another WACC story

wow....just another wife's a slut tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid

Another slut wife who doesn't know the meaning of love & commitment & an even stupider husband...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A true ending

After they returned to bed , Chris inserted a coral snake in their cunts and stapled them shut. With a smile on his face he looked down on their churning bellies and walked out into the misty night accompanied by their screams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Once they started to swing the marriage was in trouble.

She became a disrespectful whore, a him a cuckold with his brains in his cock end.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
A lost love

The love was lost when he took her to that club, I guess I was one of the lucky ones, if you can call it that, I think it was my late wives second lover when I saw the change in her, she never left me or anything like that, but things were different, like five years before she died, she had stopped having relations with me, the love we had wasn't there anymore, we had stayed together for forty six years, I'm over sixty five already, and as yet, I have never seen a marriage survive after the husband and wife decide to explore, and despite what most of this stories try to portray, it's not about size, A woman can fall in love with someone that makes her feel loved regardless of the size of his equipment, My late wife used to tell me that it was the experience of being with someone different, not about the size, as I was seven and three quarters inch, she never found anyone bigger, fantasies or ok, as long as you don't try to live them out. I felt sorry for this couple, but you knew it was coming, Maybe if they had stopped after the first time, this marriage might have survived, but she had already been introduced to the lifestyle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous