Game Set and Match Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
440 Followers

I turned to look at her. "Ready for some more?" she asked brightly.

"Can't we just sit for a few minutes?" I asked, but it sounded more like pleading. I was aching for a kiss.

"No," she laughed. "No time for that. Only 90 seconds at change of ends..." she smiled. She gave me another brief hug across my shoulders, "but you can have a rest from running while I show you a few exercises you can do to tune your body - make it a bit more supple."

"Exercises?" I echoed.

"You don't know about exercising?" I just looked at her. "I can't think why I would be surprised that no-one ever told you about the importance of exercising." She meant Lynne of course.

"Oh..." I moaned. "I didn't know you were going to be a slave driver," I joked.

"You don't know the half of it sweetie," she laughed. "I have a whole plethora of strange and wonderful ways to tire you out," she smirked, as we walked back out onto the court.

I puzzled over what she could possibly mean, but I naively assumed they would all involve running for balls. "I can hardly wait," I said sarcastically, accentuating my reply with a groan.

"Don't worry," she laughed. "We're not going to waste our time doing lots of boring exercises now. I just want you to see what you can do to help. You can practice these at home."

"OK. The first is the 'Body twist.' This one is to help your returns. Stand up straight with your feet about two feet apart. Put your hands behind your head. Elbows straight out to the sides." I did as she instructed.

"Now twist your body and swing your elbows left and right as far as you can. Do this for 5 minutes at a time. Same for all the exercises. Keep the arms straight now... Like this."

She demonstrated, managing to turn much further than I was able to.

"How does that help my returns?"

"I'll show you." She walked around behind me and reached both arms around me, her lips so very close to my ear, and she clasped my hands out in front. "Bend your knees sweetie," she breathed softly in my ear, bending her knees behind me in a spooning position. 'Oh my God, I love this,' I thought. "Now. Imagine you're holding your racquet." She spoke so softly. I could feel her lips touch my ear, and that tingle was there again.

"The ball is coming over to your left. It's within reach so keep your feet still." She swung us around together, twisting at the waist as she pulled my arms to the left, then scooped the imaginary ball up in an anticlockwise sweeping motion. "It's coming back," she said softly, "to the right this time." She pulled my arms to the right, twisting our bodies at the waist again and as we scooped the imaginary ball up in a clockwise sweep, her lips closed very slightly over the back of my ear.

I stopped and stood up. "Sorry, she smiled." I just looked at her in surprise. "You try it on your own for a while," she said, obviously hasty to break our impromptu clinch, and set my mind at ease.

I faltered. "I... I'm not quite sure how. Would you show me again?" I asked, looking coy. She just smiled and we took up the position again. It took me a good five minutes to get the hang of that move, and each time we swung our imaginary racquet to the right, her lips would give my ear a little nip. I was loving it.

I was so disappointed when she finally stopped and said, "I think we need to go over a few more exercises, don't you think?" I didn't think, and I would have been quite happy to have carried on returning imaginary balls all day, especially to the right, but Julie insisted that we move on.

Next she showed me the 'Knees bend and raise' exercise. "This one is to build up your thigh and calf muscles, so you can get right down for those really low balls without bending."

We did running on the spot, 'to build up stamina,' and finally 'Cross over touching toes'. That one was just to strengthen the back and the tummy.

"Don't we need any gym equipment?" I asked.

"You can go to a gym if you want, but it will cost you and it won't give you much advantage over a regular routine in your bedroom." She gave me another wry smile and this time I felt sure there was a hidden meaning.

"What about the arms?" I asked.

"You could get yourself a small pair of dumbbells if you like, but be sparing with them. You don't want to end up looking like a man, do you," she laughed.

I looked down at my meagre bust compared with hers and put my hands on my breasts, giving them a supporting jiggle, saying, "I'm not that different from a man now, am I?"

She walked up close and looked down into my eyes. "You're quite lovely just the way you are Katie." I think at that moment, if she'd tried to kiss me I would have let her, but she just gave me a quick hug and turned away. It occurred to me that she might be having second thoughts about offering to coach me, but if that were so there would have been other signs I felt sure. I put the thought out of my head.

"Come on. Let's knock a ball around." She walked back to her side of the court and served underarm again. "Keep it going," she called.

We spent a remaining very quick 20 minutes just running around after balls. Even in that short time I felt I had learned a lot, and I wasn't nearly as tired after twenty minutes, as I had been after the earlier five.

"Did that help do you think?" She asked as we were packing up our kit.

"No end," I said with a smile, "especially the practice returns," I added, looking up and smiling. She took my hand and gave it a squeeze.

Before we left the court she asked, "When have you got your next match with Lynne?"

"This coming Saturday, all being well," I told her, "but that will probably be the last before she goes away for three weeks in June."

"Oh, that's perfect," she said. "Look. I have to ask you to do something for me Katie." She looked serious. "It's quite important."

"Yes, of course. What is it?"

"I want you to avoid playing any matches with anyone else until I say you're ready."

"Including Lynne?"

"Especially Lynne," she replied solemnly.

"But... what about Saturday?"

"Call her and say you can't make it. Make an excuse."

"Well I can't lie to her," I reasoned. "What should I say?"

"Hmmm... that's commendable, if not a little awkward," she mused. "I don't know," she added. "Think of something else that you need to be doing. Something that youcan't avoid," she suggested, using her fingers to indicate 'quote' signs.

"Well... OK," I reluctantly agreed, "but why don't you want me to play her."

Julie smiled at me. "I don't want her to know about any improvement in your game until I think you're ready to beat her," she told me, a sly grin spreading over her face. "I want it to be a surprise."

"Isn't that slightly unethical? I asked," teasing a little.

"Is it? Consider the months that she's been taking advantage of you," she replied. "Anyway, all the professionals do that," she added.

"Of course," I agreed.

"Come on. Let's go and get showered."

"Oh!" I stopped.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I don't think I can go in the shower," I told her.

"Why not?"

"I... I didn't bring a towel," I blurted out, panicking for an excuse.

"You can use mine."

"I... I don't have a change of clothes."

"So, put those back on," she reasoned. She was smiling so kindly, and it didn't feel at all as if she was challenging my objections. She was simply offering to help. It looked like she had an answer for every objection I was going to raise. She could tell I was hedging, but she seemed quietly insistent.

"Look. I don't want to go in the shower," I finally admitted. "I get really self conscious about showing my body."

"It's OK," she laughed kindly. "I promise I won't look."

We had started walking back to the clubhouse and we had only gone a few yards but I was already feeling very apprehensive about having to strip off in front of her. I'd had to do it at school years ago and although it meant I could admire the other girls after gym class, then it was different. Back then we were all the same age and I didn't have a crush on any of them; well maybe just one, but she hardly knew I existed.

My mind was elsewhere when I stepped awkwardly on a loose stone on the path. "Owww," I cried out, falling to my knees.

"Oh no! What is it?" Julie asked, dropping down beside me, clearly worried for me.

"I twisted my ankle. Owww," I cried again, fighting to hold back the tears.

"How did you manage that?" she asked.

"I stepped on a stone. Stupid thing to do," I cursed myself. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Well don't worry. It's easily done. Let's have a look shall we?"

"Ughh... Owww," I cried, putting my hands forward to stop her as she moved it. She felt gently all around the ankle as I sat on the path with my knees up toward her, and I have to admit that the view I had of her cleavage was making me think it just might have been worth hurting my ankle for.

On the other hand, although she must have had a perfect view of my knickers she was either very careful not to look, or she didn't think to do so. Perhaps I had the wrong idea about her? From all the signals to Sarah, and the touching and innuendo, I had assumed that she was making a pass at me, and although I would have been happy to let that continue, I would have expected she might have been up my knickers at the first opportunity if she was that way inclined.

"Well I don't think anything is broken," she said, looking serious, "but I do think we need to get you back to the clubhouse quickly and get some ice on it before it swells up. Do you think you can walk?"

"I'll try," I said, as she helped me up.

"Put your weight on it gradually," she told me. I tried, but it was hurting. She slid her arm around my waist from the side and I felt strangely safe, but I could tell that intimacy wasn't on her mind at all. Not even close.

"I could give you a fireman's lift and carry you back," she joked.

"Could you really?" I asked. I'd have been quite impressed if she could.

"Well... I know how to do one," she laughed, "but if I did you'd have all the guys and a lot of the girls looking at your knickers all the way back," she laughed.

"Hmmm... Maybe I'll try to walk," I said. We hobbled along the path back to where the main courts were.

Daphne and the other woman had finished their match and there were a couple of guys just starting a match on the same court. "Hey," one called. "What's the problem?" he asked as they both came running over.

"She turned her ankle," Julie called back.

"Come on Jim. Lend a hand. You take their bags and I'll carry the girl..."

"No! No! It's OK. I can..." but before I could object he had bent down in front of me, inadvertently touching my breast with his cheek, and with one arm behind my back and the other behind my knees he swept me from my feet.

Julie just looked on, struck dumb but clearly shocked by his brash manner. "Hello," he said. There was a peculiar glint in his eye making me feel quite vulnerable as he smiled down at me, cradled in his arms. "Don't worry honey," he said softly, his hand gradually creeping unnecessarily high up the back of my thigh, "we'll soon have you comfortable."

There was little I could do to object. He pulled me in close to his body as we walked quickly, hugging me against his chest, and I felt he might be getting some cheap thrill from holding me that way, I didn't complain for fear that I might offend him, but I know I should have done; I realised after, that my complacency only served to embolden him. I would have preferred to hobble along with Julie's arm around me, but we did get there much quicker and a lot less painfully.

He carried me into the clubhouse, with Julie and his partner Jim in tow. "OK honey," he said as he lowered me onto a chair, "let's have a look shall we?" He took my calf in both hands, raising my foot up towards him as he crouched down, giving himself an ant's eye view all the way up my thigh to my knickers.

Unsurprisingly I pulled away, quietly recoiling from his unwanted attention. "OK. Thanks very much," Julie interrupted, taking my leg as she moved deftly between us.

"Oh, it's OK," he said. "I was just going to see if..."

"We've checked it out already," she stopped him. "It's only bruised but we need to get some ice on it quickly, before it swells." He was about to speak again but Julie blocked him, saying, "Thanks for all your help," effectively dismissing him.

"Oh... OK," he said, looking quite offended. "Well I hope it's OK honey," he told me as the two of them left.

"I'll be fine now. Thank you," I replied, forcing a sickly sweet smile.

"You OK?" Julie asked quietly as she put my foot gently to the ground.

"Yes thanks," I said softly, but she could tell from my troubled expression that I wasn't. "He was a bit creepy," I whispered.

"Don't let it upset you. He just wanted to check out your ankle," she soothed.

"Yes..." I agreed, "and a dozen other things besides," I added under my breath. I couldn't hide the fact that I had felt slightly violated by the whole experience.

She gave me an understanding look and squeezed my wrist. "You sit for a minute. I'll have a look for Sarah... see if we can get some ice," she said, getting up to walk around. She disappeared for a minute.

"Sorry..." she said on returning, "There doesn't seem to be any sign of her, and I can't get into the ice-cream fridge... that's the only place it will be. Looks like we'll have to improvise. Let's go into the showers. We can use the hand basin and run some cold water on it."

I immediately froze. I looked at her almost fearfully. "I don't want to," I told her. I still had the thoughts of that creepy guy feeling me up and I was almost afraid to let anyone touch me now, even Julie, despite how much I felt attracted to her.

"We need to cool it Katie," she reasoned. She leaned down to help me up but I pulled away.

"Katie! Look at me!"

"What?" I said. I was beginning to shake slightly, and she obviously knew what was troubling me.

"Look..." she said softly, "Try to forget everything else that has happened. We have to get some cold water or ice on this and we have to do it now... before it swells up, or you'll be hobbling for a week."

Her face was wracked with concern and I knew that if there was one person here who I could trust, it would be her. I leaned forward and went to get up, but my ankle was hurting even more than when I twisted it. "I can't," I said, fighting back the tears.

"You have to Katie," she said, her voice soft and soothing. "Just look at how it is already. We have to stop the swelling. Come on now! Don't be a baby!" she almost scolded me. That was exactly what I needed at that moment. If I'd been at home, that's exactly what my mam would have done.

She slid an arm around my waist and got me up onto one foot. I put my arm around her neck and she half carried me, hopping, into the women's changing room and then through to the showers.

From the shower cubicles came sounds of laughter, which suddenly stopped as we opened the door, and I noticed a look on Julie's face that I couldn't quite place - like a combination of amusement and embarrassment, but she said nothing as she guided me, hopping, toward the hand basin.

I turned to look around but she pulled my attention back to the job at hand, turning on the tap. "Owww," I let out an initial cry as the flow of cold water hit my ankle, then, "Oh... Oh... Ohhh... Ahhh..." as the gentle flow began to cool the painful area.

The basin was too high on the wall for me to sit, even if there had been a chair for me to use, so I had to stand there on one leg, my injured foot in the sink, with Julie holding me around the waist, and my arm around her neck to stop me from falling.

"I think that's better, I told her. Can I put it down now?" I asked.

"We've hardly been here for a minute," she told me. "It will need at least five minutes... probably ten or more, if we're going to do any good."

I began looking all around. I'd never been in the shower room before and I was fascinated about what it looked like. "Pay attention," she teased. I turned back to look at her and our faces were so close. Suddenly I was aware of her perfume again, and I looked into her eyes, but she was steadfastly disciplined; remaining focused at all cost. Then suddenly I was acutely aware of our closeness and the fact that she had worked me into a sweat for an hour and my armpit was next to her face, but she didn't show any sign of being repulsed by it.

"Would you like to move it around?" She asked. Her arm squeezed around my waist, supporting me as I rotated my foot.

I smiled nervously. "I think it feels a little better," I told her.

"It will while it's cold," she advised, but we need to keep the injured area cool to stop your body from creating inflammation. That way it will heal quicker."

"How do you know all this?" I asked, forcing a smile. She seemed to be a font of knowledge.

She laughed softly. "I've been playing tennis for a while now. You only have to turn an ankle once to know what helps and what doesn't."

"What doesn't help?" I asked softly.

"Waiting too long," she smiled. "Lean forward and massage it under the spray."

"Could you do it for me?"

"I could," she told me, "but I won't know if I'm hurting you. If you do it yourself and it hurts, you can stop instantly." 'How could I have not trusted her?' I asked myself.

She held me around the waist with one arm as her other hand supported my leg under the calf. "How much longer do we have to do this?" I asked. I was getting bored and my other leg was aching.

"How long would you like to be unable to walk?" she responded, still smiling.

"OK. I'll stop asking," I conceded with a laugh. She gave me a playful squeeze and a friendly peck on the cheek, intending to comfort me, but it had the reverse effect. Instead of easing my nerves, it spooked me. In the back of my mind I was still worrying about the man carrying me back and trying to feel me up. Were it not for that I would probably have welcomed her advances, but that creepy guy had unnerved me to the point where, at that moment I couldn't easily let myself trust anyone.

Just then I became aware of someone else in the room with us. "Hello," came a familiar voice from behind. "What's wrong?" I twisted around to see Sarah. She had a towel wrapped around her bust and another tied in a turban on her head.

"Katie had a bit of bad luck," Julie told her.

"I turned my ankle on a loose stone on the path," I told her. "I wasn't looking where I was going." Sarah gave Julie some peculiarly encouraging looks as she asked, "Is there anything I can do to help."

"We could use some ice," Julie told her, "but to be honest I think it's over the worst."

"I'll go and get you a pack. Let me get some clothes on," she said.

Just then, another two voices began chattering. It was Julie's regular doubles partner, Daphne and the woman she had been playing against earlier. "Been in the wars?" Daphne asked.

"Just a bit," I replied sadly.

"She's just had a bit of bad luck," Julie explained.

"Well... bad luck for one can often mean good luck for another," she said suggestively as she smiled, eyeing up my bare thigh raised to the hand basin. Julie gave her a frown and let out an exasperated sigh.

Suddenly I felt vulnerable again. "I think this is probably going to be alright now, don't you think?" I asked, lowering my leg to the floor.

"You're probably right," Julie agreed, with a cursory scowl to Daphne.

"What did she mean by that? I asked, as soon as she had gone.

"Oh, don't take any notice. She has a one track mind," Julie said, reassuringly, "but it's a pity not everyone knows how to help," she added. She seemed to say it almost angrily.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
440 Followers