All Comments on 'Game Set and Match Pt. 03'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Your very best

Im loving this. Such good writing , sensual and slow then wow.

My favourite of all Your stories.

The shower scene was so hot and tender. I use that gel too!

Ive never enjoyed tennis so much. Carnt wait for the next one.

Thank you for this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Um, wow...

This is a remarkably hot story...Very well done...Please tell me there will be more parts of this story in the future!

Bob150BobBob150Bobabout 6 years ago
More sex

It seemed to go too slowly.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hoping

I hope the story continues. perhaps little Katie will become a submissive pet mmmmm

keep up the great work

les_carrie@yahoo.com

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
very good

your build up with the first 2 parts was well worth the wait for this one and no I hope you do not turn Katie into a submissive girl, I like her just the way she is and I do hope you keep this story going just the way it is, would love to read wither she beats Lynne in their tennis match

gjames17gjames17about 6 years ago
Very well done!

I agree with jenorma: β€œyes” to a tennis match between Lynne and Katie and β€œno” to Katie becoming a submissive pet. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to more.

Maddie624Maddie624about 6 years ago

Please don't go down the dom/sub route. I'd personally like to see Katie grow a bit. Julie could make a positive impact on Katie's self-esteem and that transition into a confident, assertive, and/or "self-aware" young woman would make for an awesome continuation of a hot story.

ladyvengeanceladyvengeanceabout 6 years ago
Age issue

I really like the story, but I was really thrown off by the misunderstanding about age. So she was obviously flirting with a girl she thought was underage??? I don't think that part is necessary. Maybe you could have her think she was 18, but still too young for her?

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 6 years ago
continuation?

I would like to see a continuation of this story. I too would like to see Katie grow under Julie's loving guidance. It would be nice to see what kind of person Katie could become with that kind of supportive, nurturing relationship.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
I'm really liking this story

It is quite erotic, and fun to read. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all...

What can I say - It's so inspiring to hear your praise for my work, and really helpful too to read the comments. I'll answer a couple if I may:

* ladyvengeance - the 'confusion' over the age, was to ensure the mediators didn't kick it out because Katie is very petite and 'looks' very young (I've had stories rejected for this in the past).

* Bob150Bob - All of my work begins quite slowly, to define the characters and give a little background. Also (for me) I feel it 'builds' the story to a crescendo rather than leaping straight in. This is stated quite clearly in the story preamble.

Finally - several people have said how they would like to see the story progress. Most would seem to prefer Katie and Julie's relationship to develop and see Katie eventually enjoy a win over Lynne. I'd like to hear more of your thoughts (both for and against). It's entirely possible I could take it both ways ('scuse the pun ;)) - with an 'A' or 'B' scenario.

Please feel free to PM me with your thoughts :)

Macey.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsabout 6 years ago
Love Match?

I don't know about love. Seems to me that Julie is just another of the shower room predators waiting for another fresh girl. That being said, the story is well plotted and written, with just the right amount of sexual tension and involvement.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 6 years ago

Brilliantly written series. Your characters are so beautifully realistic, even the Cruellas. I'd love to see their relationship blossom as Julie helps Katie find her sexual expression but mentoring Katie as she finds her way with other lovers too. Yeah, happy endings are cute, but you've got an interesting opportunity here to write about a young lesbian 'sowing her oats' as she grows into her own.

Your story is really quite excellent & incredibly arousing. Great sex, extraordinarily written.

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all :)

Hi and thank you for your generous comments on my story.

You've probably noticed that Part 4 is now online (not much happening there), but Part 5 is near completion, and Part 6 in progress. Lots of fun in both of those episodes.

I hope you won't be put off by the happenings on Part 7 (a bit violent and dominating in places), but Part 8 sees it all come right (after a good deal of drama).

The question is... Can you wait?

kaleonanikaleonaniabout 2 years ago

Well, it sure is wonderful to finally see Katie relinquish all her inhibitions and allow Julie to finally explore the regions unexplored by any other researcher and developer. The build up is what makes this story so pleasurable and enticing to read on. Furthermore Sarah is unequivocally a very enticing woman who's hunger for women is insatiable and very sexy but sadly there haven't been any events in regards to their episodes in the shower indicating what may have been going on in there as Sarah, Daphne and Lynne were exiting the shower but only giving the reader a glimpse and voluntarily leaving our imagination to fantasize as to what these three were precariously doing together, but I guess that's what makes it more exciting and sensual.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Its like honey, slowly so slowly moves to the edge and dropping down, one drop after another, so sweet so clear so desired ...... Fabulous honey sweet romance and your finery with the details, brillant ...... A wonderful innocent lovestory

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ€

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES