All Comments on 'Game Set and Match Pt. 04'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 6 years ago

Sad to see julie do that to katie.seems totally different from her in the beginning where she protects Katie to now wanting her to be ducking others.

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your Comment...

... but I wonder if you misunderstood the motive?

Julie didn't 'do' anything to Katie.

Katie approached Julie for her advice, because she thought Sarah was making a pass. Katie likes Sarah, but she didn't want to betray her first love.

All Julie did was to give her approval for her lover to do what she felt comfortable with (not what she thought others expected of her). Julie wants to cement a lasting relationship, but she needs to know that Katie knows other lovers before she settles down, so she gives Katie her support in an open relationship (for now).

It all comes right in the end, although there's a lot of drama before then - mostly at the hands of Daphne (but I'm not saying any more just yet ;) )

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Great chapter

I thought it was right of Julie to let katie have a bit of fun if she wants it. There again as Julie was having a bit of holiday fun it would if been a bit hypocritical of her to say no . Julie did warn Katie to be on look out for Daphne , which showed her to still be caring , and the warning she gave Sarah. It is clear to me that Julie really likes Katie, even though they are both free to seek alternative lovers before finally settling down together .

Sarahs DIY orgasm made me smile with her trying to keep to time and having a conversation with her self at same time.

I eagerly await next installment to see what if anything Daphne does to upset things.

Great chapter . Thank you

redlion75redlion75almost 6 years ago

Not talking about face to face before you get someone else in your bed doesn't sound so caring.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
not bad

But what happened on the vacation that you took with your parents? that is what I want to know

fishingrod48fishingrod48almost 6 years ago
Great Reading

I like you patience with the build up. Don't take too long before submitting chapter five

kaleonanikaleonaniabout 2 years ago

Like I said, Sarah is very hot and from the description noted here is also very beautiful so with her invitation from Julie I believe it's going to get hotter when she comes in contact with Katie. Sarah being the connoisseur of fine and delicious women I can only see a very hot steamy lovemaking series by Sarah as she focuses on young Katie. Well this story does bring out the flavor that's residually receptive to the reader the delivery in the message is mesmerizing.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

Oh oh some bells are ringing in a different tone, then wedding bells ...... First love is memorable but hurts at time pretty bad, so this will be happen for Katie too? ...... Wouldn't be a must have or? ....... Julie, the experience in person, so sweet so lovely so empathic, but a predator or? ...... Still a sweet lovely romance

💖💖💖💖💝💝💝💝💝🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟✨✨✨✨✨💋🍀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You've written a very lovely story about the development of friendship/love between Katie and Julie. Fine build up, great written scenes about how Katie fell for Julie even with her natural timid approach to more than friendship between them. Hope this story ends in a positive manner having Julie and Katie getting together on a permanent footing each in love with the other. Personally, I'd take either as they both sound so hot. Keep up your good work. Gave this story a 5 so far as it's great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
442 Followers
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES