Game Set and Match Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

"I love you baby," Contessa sighed as she drifted off to sleep again. Julie just smiled and closed her eyes, lying beside her new holiday love, caressing and squeezing the ripe young breasts as she rested her head on one warm, dark shoulder in the moonlight. They had been together for only three days, but already they had enjoyed a great many lesbian experiences. Who would have thought that only last week this girl was straight.

'I wonder if we can find some new deviation for tomorrow?' Julie thought as she closed her eyes, still kissing the naked body beside her.

'Hmmm... I wonder if she likes bananas?'

******************

A peculiar whistle sound alerted Sarah to a text message the following morning. She was sitting alone, quietly relaxing with a cup of tea before having to set off to open the clubhouse. Thursdays were a chore. The club was only open for a couple of hours until lunchtime, and hardly anyone ever came. It simply didn't seem worth the effort of turning out, and she had been meaning to put forward a motion to the board that they drop opening the club on Thursdays altogether.

Sarah picked up her phone. It was a message from Julie of course: Morning Sarah. How are you?

'That's odd,' she thought. 'I wonder what Julie would want in the middle of her holiday?'

She typed a reply:

This is a pleasant surprise :-) but, I wasn't expecting to hear from you for a couple of weeks. How's the holiday going? Is everything OK?

Julie: Yes. Good thanks. Everything OK there?

Sarah: Err - Yes - all good here thanks, but you must be having withdrawal symptoms if you're worrying about us. What's up? Can't you find a new toy to play with this time? (tease) ;-)

Julie: Shhh - she's sleeping - LOL ;-)

Sarah: Better put your phone on silent then - lol.

Julie: I already did - LOL ;-)

Julie: Sarah, what's this I hear about you making passes at my pretty little munchkin? ;-)

There was a long pause.

Julie: It's OK Sarah. It's safe to reply. I'm not mad at you - LOL ;-)

Sarah: Thank God for that. I wondered if you'd added the wrong emoticon :-o

Julie: No. That was the right one - LOL :-)

Sarah: It wasn't really a pass Julie. Not really, but she's such a gorgeous little thing, I sort of forgot myself for a minute.

Julie: Isn't she just :-) She said you had offered to help coach her.

Sarah: Honestly Julie. I would never try anything on, as much as I'd like to. I know she's your girl, and I think we respect each other too much to risk any ill feeling or conflict.

Julie: It's OK. Really it is :-) I understand. She's so cute, I'm surprised anyone could resist her.

Sarah: By 'anyone' I suppose you mean Lynne?

Julie: Well yes - her too, but I really meant Daphne. I thought Lynne was straight until you two had her in the showers that time.

Sarah: She was! lol :-D It was great fun. Lynne is amazing fun. Really excitable - and so animated :-D

Julie: Well, I guess now she's been 'initiated' she'll be after Katie too then?

Sarah: I think we've brought out the animal in her lol ;-)

Julie: Well you'd better not be planning a gang bang without me - LOL :-P

Sarah: Ha ha. Well all I'm going to say is, don't leave Katie alone with us for too long or there may not be anything left when you get back.

Julie: I sincerely hope you're joking.

Sarah: Of course I am. She's safe here. I'll make sure that no-one touches her :-)

Julie: I wasn't going to suggest quite that... I'll be honest Sarah, I think she's quite looking forward to the idea of getting with you now, but don't you dare tell her I said so.

There was another long pause.

Sarah: Are you serious?

Julie: Does that surprise you?

Sarah: Julie, can I ring you?

Julie: Not right now - my lover is sleeping.

Sarah: Frankly, yes it does surprise me. I thought you'd be jealous.

Julie: Sarah. Katie is still finding herself. She doesn't really know what she wants yet.

Sarah: Well, I've said it before, I certainly wouldn't mind helping her find out :-D

Julie: Sarah. I'll tell you what I told her - I would love to have her all to myself, but if she doesn't have her fun now, I would never feel sure that I could keep her. I said she should only ever do what she wants to do - not what she thinks others expect of her.

Sarah: That's a remarkably enlightened way of looking at it. I'm surprised you can be so open.

Julie: I want her to feel free to explore her libido to the full Sarah.

Sarah: You mean, the way you do? lol ;-)

Julie: Exactly. But I need to know that she's safe too. I need to know I can trust you.

Sarah: Oh, I'm shocked. How could you imagine anything else? lol

Julie: I'm serious now. I know I can rely on you to be gentle with her, but I'm not so sure about your sidekick.

Sarah: You mean Daphne?

Julie: Of course Daphne. Who else?

Sarah: What makes you think I'd want to let her get involved?

Julie: I know you two. If there's a pretty girl to have fun with, you two are rarely far apart - LOL ;-)

Sarah: Look. I know she's your girl. I promise I won't let any harm come to her.

Julie: Just you be sure it doesn't, or I'll be after you both.

Sarah: Ooohh. Promises, promises lol ;-)

Julie: I mean it Sarah. If Daphne gets anywhere near, don't let her - you know. Don't you dare let Katie get hurt or I'll never forgive you.

Sarah: Don't worry. I'll keep her safe.

Julie: I hope so - and don't you go stealing her from me either, or I really will be mad - LOL :-)

Sarah: My God. I can hardly wait to see her again now.

Julie: Well you'll have to save it up for a week. She only plays on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and Lynne will be there at the weekend. I'm pretty sure she won't let you near her with Lynne around.

Sarah: Oh shit. What a bummer. I'll just have to do myself then lol ;-)

Julie: Ooohh - can I watch? - LOL

Sarah: No. You can f*** off and play with your new friend, whoever she is - lol ;)

Julie: OK - it's a deal - LOL.

Sarah: Bye then, and thanks. You're one in a million :-)

Julie: Oh, one last thing. She said she didn't want me to set it up. She said she'd never be able to face you if she thought I'd said anything, so whatever happens she can't even suspect that we chatted. OK? You have to make it look like you initiated everything.

Sarah: Don't worry. She won't hear anything from me.

Julie: I mean it Sarah. Katie is very important to me. I'm happy for you two to have some fun, but I really don't want to lose her.

Sarah: Sure. I'll be discreet, and don't worry, I'll look after her.

Julie: Please do. Bye for now.

Sarah: Want me to tell you what happens?

Julie: I think I'd rather just imagine it - LOL :-)

Sarah: Bye then, and thanks :-) xxx

Julie: xxx

******************

"Wakey Wakey my love," Julie said softly, stroking the long shining mane of her young lover's dark hair. As the girl began to stir, Julie reached over for the bowl she had placed on the bedside table earlier that morning, while her lover slept.

"Now then my love. I have three vegetables, and you have three places where they might fit."

The bleary eyed girl suddenly looked shocked.

"You have to choose which one you would like, and where?" Julie teased. "Do you prefer courgette, banana, or cucumber?"

"Banana is not vegetable," the girl replied, suspiciously.

"Banana it is then," Julie replied, brightly, picking up the abnormally large fruit like a pistol. "Now..." she added, feigning a menacing look while pointing the banana toward a number of Contessa's private orifices, "where shall we put it?" she laughed.

The two naked women leapt up from the bed, Julie in hot pursuit of the squealing Spanish girl, chasing her around her bedroom with it, both laughing and cavorting like a couple of naughty schoolgirls.

******************

Over 700 flight miles away, Sarah had left her tea to go cold and was even now excitedly looking through her bottom drawer in the bedroom. She had almost 45 minutes before she needed to be at the club and it was less than 10 minutes drive, so she had plenty of time - as long as she didn't get carried away.

"Ahhh... Here you are my beautiful," she said to herself. "You're the one who never lets me down..." she smiled, "as long as I don't forget to buy batteries and KY," she giggled.

After her chat with Julie, Sarah had suddenly found herself in need of some 'me' time, and having found her favourite rabbit and the KY, she looked at the gungey blue and white screw-top tube and said to herself, "Sod this!" and promptly tossed the KY back in the drawer, grabbing a tube of Durex Play, 'Lovely Long' instead.

She stripped off and pulled the sheets back. She could always make the bed again when she got back at lunchtime.

Sitting cross legged in the middle of the bed, she placed the toy to one side, then raised her arms above her head, pretending she was being instructed by some beautiful licentious lover, and she licked her lips, imagining sweet, soft, moist kisses on her lips.

She crossed herself with one hand and caressed her other raised arm with her fingertips, gently stroking up and down the underside of her upper arm, over the underarm, and down the side of her body, allowing her touch to trace a line over the side of her breast close to her nipple, then back up again.

She repeated her self-stimulation with the other hand, thrilling herself with sensual caresses, and she could feel herself quickly becoming wet.

Her hands moved down to her sides, and she continued her stimulation by tracing her fingertips along the tops of her thighs, out to her knees, then back up the insides close to her crotch, but avoiding actually touching herself there, then up over her hips and up the sides of her body, still resisting the temptation to play with her breasts.

Five minutes of this was enough, and she reached for the toy. She squeezed a small blob of gel onto the tip of the toy, set it to slow, and wedged it in her lap with the slowly rotating head resting against her clitoris, while holding it in place with the heel of one foot.

She squeezed another small blob on the rounded end of the lube tube, and laid herself out on her back. Now she was set.

Sarah didn't much like cock, unlike her sex mad partner Daphne. Daphne would fuck anything that moved given half a chance, and it didn't always have to be human - or animal for that matter. Sarah once caught her surreptitiously having sex with the washer while it was on its final spin cycle. She had seen it vibrating and thought, 'That looks like fun,' and had furtively mounted herself on the corner. When Sarah had happened by and asked her what the fuck she thought she was doing, she had simply replied, "I couldn't find you," and carried on until she came to orgasm, all the time trying to get Sarah to come closer so she could kiss the woman while the washer brought her off. But I digress.

Sarah raised the gel covered end of the Lovely Long tube to her breast, and rubbed it around her nipple, pushing the rabbit into her slightly with her heel. "Oh my God baby, you feel so good," she moaned, safe in the knowledge that the toy would keep her sly little secret.

She moved the gel-covered tube tip to the other nipple, pushing the toy in a little deeper, and moaning with such sweet pleasure that she wondered why she ever bothered to have sex with a partner. She knew what she liked, and she was really loving this. But she needed something more.

She snatched the toy from between her thighs, quickly replacing it with the Lovely Long tube. It can't have been coincidence that the top of the tube was just the right size and shape, and she wedged it in where the toy had been. The head was a little thicker, but the two objects were of similar length, so apart from it not moving inside her, it was a fair substitute, and she could always move it herself.

Sarah set the toy to vibrate, and began to play the sticky wet tip on one nipple, pinching the other with her fingers, while using her heel to push the Lovely Long tube into herself repeatedly.

"Oh God baby," she called out. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me," she cried. 'It's a good thing I practice yoga,' she thought, 'or I'd have to get someone else to do this for me.' She laughed to herself, then stopped. 'This is no laughing matter,' she thought. 'I've only got ten minutes left. Fuck!'

She tossed the Lovely Long to one side, and thrust the toy into herself once more, having set it to both rotate and vibrate. "Oh yes! Oh God yes! Yes!" She cried, pressing the animated end hard up against her clitty, then plunging it into herself repeatedly, while her free hand urgently grabbed first one breast then the other, crushing them roughly and pinching the nipples as her breath became shorter and her heart pounded harder and faster.

'Up the bum?' she thought. 'Shit! No! I don't have time.'

She adjusted the switch to full, and held it inside herself as she raised her feet in the air, her legs twitching as she came to climax, almost screaming out with the intensity of a devastating orgasm.

She lay there panting for a while until she had recovered enough to switch the toy to slow again, re-inserting it about half way, and then she let go. It was a well behaved little toy. The tip was slightly enlarged, so once inserted it would usually stay put, and if left unsupported the free end would twirl around and create the most wonderful slow throbbing sensations for the user.

For a few minutes Sarah just lay there. There was time to make the bed again, but there was no need to rush. Daphne would be out all day and there was no-one else to worry about, so she used her last five minutes to just lie there peacefully and enjoy the feeling of the thing moving inside her. This was often the best part for Sarah - a bit like cuddle time, and she liked to close her eyes and play with her tits while she wound down.

A few minutes passed, and she turned lazily to glance at the clock again.

"Oh Shit!" she cried, leaping from the bed and dressing hurriedly as she stumbled down the stairs.

... To be continued...

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you have enjoyed it.

In recognition for my effort, please be kind enough to give a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, please leave a comment below.

Thank you.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers
12